Chapter 194 – Will we find anything better in the noble area?
1.1k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, what are you going to do today?" Lincy asked as she sat on the bed next to me, we were still living at the inn, so we continued to sleep in the same room, but I was still sleeping only with Syl.

"I'm going to a house to buy."

"Again? You haven't found one yet?"

She's right, I've been behind a house for a long time, but look, I don't look every day, and when I look it's not all day, I need to work a little, you know that, right?

"Well, it's not so easy to find a big house, and of course, it can't be very expensive either." I had a lot of money, but I still wanted to save as much as I could to spend it when I opened the restaurant.

It won't do any good to buy the house if I don't have the money to even open the restaurant afterward, right?

"So, can I go with you?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Well, I never looked for a house to live in, I wanted to know what it felt like to do that." Hey, it's not you're looking for, it's me. I'm the one who will pay for the house, did you forget? But if that's what she wants, I have no reason to deny it.

"Okay, you come with me, but get ready that we're going to walk a lot."

"Don't worry, I have strength in my legs, you know that very well."

"Right."

"Hey, are you going to leave me alone? This is unfair." As soon as we were getting ready to leave, Syl who was lying watching our conversation jumped out of bed and started to protest against it.

She was really looking forward to going with us, and I can't leave her here alone at the inn, so what was left for me was having to take her along too, and that's when our "Day of looking for a house" started.

It was the first time that I did this together with the two, whenever I looked for a house it was alone, and also always after work, I never had the opportunity to do this together with them.

'Although we have already been walking around the city together a few times.' Of course, I wouldn't just be working, I would also go out to have fun with them when I was willing, if I just worked all the time, I would end up going crazy.

"Are you going to work yet?" As soon as we walked down the stairs together, we found Clara holding a tray with a few cups full of tea, and she also looked very happy as always.

"Today I am not going to work, I am going out with these two girls to look for a house."

"Wait, are you thinking of leaving me? You are cruel."

"Stop kidding, you know we can't live in an inn forever."

"Of course I understand, I'm just kidding, have a good hunt." Clara smiled at us and then walked with her tray to one of the tables to serve customers, and as I was in a hurry, I decided not to have coffee at the inn.

In fact, it was a little late, we woke up very late today, that's one of the reasons why I decided to just look for the house today, I always like to go to the guild as early as possible.

"I'm hungry." But as soon as we left the inn, Syl said that with a sad face for me, making me sad too, whenever I looked at her sad little face, I ended up feeling bad.

"Don't worry, we will eat on the way, there are many food stalls on the streets."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, you can eat whatever you want."

Yeey ~~

Yosh ~~

Even Lincy, who remained silent and did not seem to show signs of being hungry, celebrated, I think I shouldn't have done that, a good part of my money will go away only with the food we are going to buy.

Please take it easy.
########
We continued walking around the city and visited some houses, most of the houses that were for sale had a sign in front of them, but sometimes it was a little difficult to find a house for sale.

But also when I found it, it was just small apartments, and of course, it wouldn't work for housing many people, everything would be very tight and it would be difficult to live like that.

'Where am I going to look now?' I had already looked everywhere in the residential part of the city, and it was not good, I would not be able to find anything here.

I also looked for some houses and apartments near the main street of the city, but I couldn't find any that I liked, so I was getting more and more discouraged to go after a place to live.

"Hey, why don't you try to look for a house in the noblest area of ​​the city? Maybe it's better and the houses are bigger." I was close to giving up, but Lincy ended up giving me this great idea.

But there is a problem, a house in the noblest area of ​​the city will certainly be even more expensive than a house in the residential area, but I managed to save a lot of money, I will have no problems paying.

So, since I had no alternative, I accepted her proposal.

Syl seemed a little surprised by this, I think she didn't think I wanted to mix with the nobles, but I really don't, but it will be easier to find a bigger house in that area.

"Are you still willing to walk there?" I asked.

"Of course yes," Lincy replied.

"Yes," Syl replied a little dejectedly, she is certainly starting to get tired, I think we should get some rest.

"Listen, let's get some rest, then we'll go to the prime area, okay?" After my words, I could see that Syl was relieved, and Lincy had also noticed her condition, so I had nothing against it.

After that we stayed there for some time, it was already lunchtime, so I was going to go somewhere to buy something to eat, or maybe we stopped at some restaurant on the way.

'Will I get a suitable home?' I'm getting tired of it, I'm already days after one, this is getting more and more annoying and also frustrating.

Well, now is my last chance, if I don't get a bigger house I will have to buy anyone in the residential area, we will be able to manage even if we have a small space.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 204), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

32