Chapter 212 – We are ready.
920 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After they finished talking, I went to the bedroom to find Emily's father, as he always didn't look very well, and he was having a hard time talking. As much as I tried to find something wrong, he wasn't sick, that's all because of his age.

I talked a little with him, it was a little difficult to understand, but I managed to have a decent conversation with him. What he did most was to thank me for helping his wife and daughter.

I also didn't forget to ask about the trip, and he said he wouldn't mind, that he would go anywhere as long as he was with his family, and he could spend the rest of his time with them.

What he said the most was that he was close to death and that he would leave them both for me to take care of when he was not here, I confess that it made me sad, but I soon denied it with all my strength.

How can he trust me so much? I only helped his family once, how can he trust his family with a child? I ended up talking to him more seriously and asked him to stop thinking about something like that, that he wouldn't die now, and that he didn't have to leave his family in my hands.

With my words, he just smiled and then lay down again, just as he was doing before he started talking to me, it seems that for many days he spends most of his time lying down, different from his wife.

She is a happy and active woman now that she is healed, and that is what makes you the happiest to see.

"So, what did he say?" As soon as I left the room, I found Emily and her mother staring at me expecting me to say something.

"Nothing much, he just thanked me for saving his mother." I preferred not to talk about what he said to me, I also think it is not necessary, I think if I tell Emily what he said, she will fight with him.

"I see, is he willing to travel with us?"

"Yes, he said that everything is fine, he will go anywhere as long as he is with you." I sat down next to Emily and her mother again.

"Did he really say that?" Emily seemed relieved and happy to hear that, her mother also seemed quite happy, it seems that she has never heard anything so cute from her husband before, this is surprising.

"Yes, he said. So, are we going to start our trip?" I asked again, now that I had talked to him, we could travel without worries.

"Wait, we haven't packed any bags yet, and it's already getting night, how are we going to travel at night? I think it's better to start traveling in the morning." Emily was again refusing to start the trip now, and because of that, I decided to give up.

I asked them to pack their bags and that our trip would start tomorrow morning, and that they wouldn't need to bring furniture or anything, just clothes, and more important things, because everything they needed besides that, they would already have in the mansion.

And for the next few hours, it was a rush inside the house, many bags being used since they didn't have bags like Syl's, and my job was just to put everything in my storage.
########
After that run, I kept all the bags with their clothes and things in my storage and then the two started preparing dinner, I still hadn't eaten their mother's food, and it was really tasty.

It's okay that Emily had helped, too, and I had eaten her food before, but it looks like it's even better now. But even though his food was very good, it still wasn't as good as Lincy's.

After that wonderful dinner, we went to sleep because we would wake up very early for our trip, just like I slept with Emily before, but this time she was even more attached to me, she squeezed me a lot while sleeping, she didn't seem to want me to leave.

I won't complain, because I managed to sleep very well even though I was squeezed by her.

The next day I woke up very well with my face buried in her breasts, and after I enjoyed that sensation for a few more seconds, I decided to wake her up.

When I called her, she looked down and found me with her face on her breasts, I looked at her face and realized that she was very red, I have never seen her so ashamed. Even though we slept together so many times ...

Emily got up desperately and got ready, I could only laugh at the situation, but I also got up and started to get ready right away. When we finished getting ready, we went to the kitchen and found her mother already preparing breakfast.

She just asked us to wait at the table and that's what we did, but before we sat down, Emily went to her parents' room and brought her dad to eat with us, today he seemed more willing than yesterday, even though walking and talking with difficulty.

After we talked and waited for some more time, coffee was served by Emily's mother, and again she looked excited, but she was even more smiling than yesterday, maybe she is excited about our trip?

"When we finish eating, let's wait a while to start the trip, it may be a little too much for you, you may end up vomiting."

"You're right." Emily agreed and started to remember what happened yesterday, she already didn't seem to be feeling well.

"Wait, what do you mean, we are not going to use a carriage? I have no transportation problems."

"But how naive you are, mom. Did you think a person like her would use a carriage to take a trip?"

"Hm?" Emily's mother seemed confused by her daughter's phrase, and her father said nothing. But listen here, I've traveled with a carriage many times.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 222), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Sorry for the lack of chapters, I have some problems, but I will try to post more often, I hope you understand <3

27