Chapter 214 – She’s so cute when she’s scared.
1.9k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There, I've already locked her up in one of the cells. Are you sure it's not dangerous? She can escape somehow if we leave her trapped here." Said the man as he walked towards the woman who sat on the queen's throne.

 

"She won't be able to use any magic in here, and I think those thin arms can't break the bars of a prison." The woman said in a saccharic manner as she got up.

 

Then she started to walk around the room and observe everything that was around. That big red carpet and all that space inside this room were like a dream for her. And the man just stood there watching it all.

 

"Now that you've arrested her, could you do me another favor?" The woman stopped walking around the room and turned to the man with a smile on her face, causing the man to shiver all over his body, but he continued to pay attention to the woman: "You could bring all the guards to a surprise meeting? "

 

When a man heard this coming out of the woman's mouth, he opened his eyes wide and looked at the woman, but then he returned with his usual expression: "May I know what you are trying to do?" But even though he was a little intimidated by the woman, he asked.

 

"Nothing much, I need to have a serious talk with them, and also introduce the new queen." Again the woman walked to the throne and sat down, she seemed to be enjoying every second of that moment.

 

"But isn't that dangerous? Things can get out of hand if outsiders find out what happened."

 

"And that's why I'm wanting to have a conversation with them, don't you understand yet?"

 

"Even so, this is a little ..."

 

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." The man still wasn't comfortable with that idea, but he couldn't go against it, and the woman seemed quite confident in what she was doing.

 

"OK, I will do it." Then he accepted the woman's order and then walked towards the castle's exit. He thought that getting in touch with her had been a good idea, but when he remembered the queen's face when she was thrown into prison, he realized it had been a good idea.

 

After that feeling of satisfaction passed, he hurried and started calling all the guards in town.

 

"Listen, tell all the guards, something happened at the castle, so we need all the guards at the castle right away."

 

"Right."

 

'I think it's okay, even if I found the bodies by, they won't be able to escape or do anything.' The man just started feeling sorry for the guards.

 

But after telling all the guards, he stayed around the city and preferred to keep his distance for a while, he didn't want to see what was going to happen next, he had a feeling it wouldn't be a very pleasant scene since it involved that woman.

########

After talking to Emily's mother for a while and explaining that we would be flying with magic, she accepted everything easily. She boasted that she was not afraid of heights and maybe it was fun, unlike her daughter.

 

"It's time to go, are you ready?" I asked Emily as she breathed slowly trying to stay calm, she seemed to be getting more and more nervous, apparently, Emily is not much like her mother.

 

'Even after trying to calm her down for so long ... Haa.' I sighed in my mind, she was more nervous than she should be, I have told her many times that the trip is calmer than it seems.

 

Emily approached me expecting me to activate the invisibility magic, she had her eyes closed: "Hurry up with this." She said while shaking a little, seeing I almost started to laugh.

 

"But we're not even going to start flying now, calm down."

 

"Hahahaha, this is funny, I didn't think you would be so afraid." Her mother was watching as she laughed at her, making Emily start to get more and more irritated: "Let's go with this, I can't stand my mother laughing like that anymore."

 

"Okay, okay ..." I stopped laughing and then moved closer to Emily and held her in my lap, making her let out a small shriek and widen her eyes: "But what are you doing?" She asked as she blushed and struggled in my arms.

 

"Taking you like this is easier. Even though it is a little strange for a child carrying such a big woman ..." I looked at Emily's mother and she was laughing even more at the situation, I almost told her I would take her from the same way.

 

"Are you sure? Isn't it hard to carry me like this?"

 

"No, it's easier than it looks, so be very quiet, all right?" I smiled at Emily, making her blush even more, that was fun.

 

And after waiting for Emily to control herself for a while longer, I activated my invisibility magic, leaving Emily's mother very confused, but after a brief explanation, she managed to understand that it was invisibility magic, and why I was using it her.

 

I asked her to open the door so I could get out with Emily in my arms, as I would not be able to open the door and it would be a little strange since I am invisible.

 

And after walking away from the house a bit, I looked at Emily in my arms, since only we could see each other, I smiled. She smiled at me and then closed her eyes, I realized she was ready, so I activated the flight magic.

 

When we went up, again a small earth tornado was created in that place, causing Emily's mother to close the door, I looked at Emily she still had her eyes closed, she is so cute when she is scared.

 

But now it's time to start our little trip.

 

****

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 224), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

Your favorite will help me <3

26