Chapter 218 – Everyone is here.
866 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After flying for a while, I arrived at Emily's house again, looking around, I realized that the guards were really gone, and that was making me uneasy for some reason.

 

Even though I didn't want to get involved in this, I still thought I should do it. But should I do this? If the guard is involved, that woman certainly is, too.

 

'I think it's best to just ignore it.' There would be no point in taking a chance on it, whatever is going on, you will have to go through this alone.

 

I went down to Emily's door again, throwing dirt everywhere, and then I knocked on the door, some people who were nearby looked at the door, but seeing nothing, they just ignored it.

 

After waiting a little longer, the door was opened by Emily's mother, she had a smile on her face, I think she already knows who she is, because she opened the door for me, waiting for me to enter.

 

"You can close the door." As soon as I was inside, I deactivated the invisibility magic and she closed the door: "It was faster than I thought it would be, wasn't it? This is amazing." She seemed amazed at my speed, but I don't think it was that fast.

 

"I don't think it was that fast, I still had to show Emily a mansion, at least for her to adapt while I look for you."

 

"Wait, did you still show her the mansion? That was faster than I thought, I can't wait to experience your magic." Unlike Emily, she looked forward to flying.

 

"Okay, you're going to experience the magic. But aside from that, who do you think I should take first, your husband or you? I think I should take him, as I can leave him in Emily's care while I seek you ... "

 

"You're right, leaving him alone here is not an idea, I don't care if you do that."

 

Emily's mother didn't seem bothered by this, and she would have no reason to stay, either. With her permission, I went to the bedroom and found Emily's father who was lying on the bed.

 

As soon as I approached, he opened his eyes and saw me together with his wife over there, he gave a big smile as soon as he saw her face, he really loves her, doesn't he? I was wondering if one day I will have a person who loves me that way.

 

"So, sir. I'm going to take you on a trip now, okay? I'm sure you'll enjoy her a lot, I'll take you to your daughter's side, and about your wife, don't worry, she'll be going soon too. then."

 

"Yes, you don't have to worry, I'm sure you will enjoy it." Emily's mother was helping me to convince him.

 

But we don't need to say too much for him to accept, from what I realized here, he loves his family more than anything in his life, so he will go wherever they went, so he would not be against it.

 

So getting permission from him, I kept his cane that he normally used to walk in my storage. I had nothing else to store since all the bags were in my storage.

 

Then I took him on my lap, just like Emily, but he didn't look embarrassed unlike her.

 

When Emily's mom saw me with him in her arms, she started to hold on to keep from laughing, and I think I understand that feeling.

 

"Could you open the door for us? I'll be back soon, okay?" I activated the invisibility magic and left the house. When I activated my flying magic, Emily's dad opened his eyes and started looking around.

 

He seemed to be admiring the scenery but said nothing.

 

I activated the barrier in front of us again and started flying towards Grenrok, it was a very quick trip, in a short time I had already arrived there and handed Emily's father over to her.

 

When I arrived, the front door was open, so I went in even though I didn't mind being seen, people might think it's a ghost, but I think it's okay.

 

After handing Emily's father over to her, and leaving him in her care, I again flew to the capital, I think I was already getting tired of doing that.

########

It was already beginning to get dark when I arrived in the capital, even though I was flying, the distance is still very long, I don't know how Emily's mother said that this is fast, the way things are, I will only finish this when it is dark.

 

I went down to Emily's door again and gave small cassocks, again the door was opened by Emily's mother. She had a smile on her face, but now she looked even more excited than before.

 

I deactivated my invisibility magic as soon as I entered.

 

"That was too fast ... How scary."

 

"It wasn't fast, it's getting dark, isn't it? I think we better go fast, I don't want to get to Grenrok when it's dark."

 

"Sure, whenever you want." She opened her arms, inviting me to hold her, so I came over and held her in my arms, just like Emily and her father.

 

As soon as I held her in my arms, she hugged me and started to smile at me, she looked comfortable, so I went outside the house and then pulled the door to close it, but I ended up putting too much force, so the door it hit very hard and ended up making a very loud sound, drawing everyone's attention around the house.

 

When I looked at her face again, she was smiling, even more, she seemed to be holding on to not start laughing. Since we were invisible, she didn't want to make a sound.

 

I didn't care and activated the flight magic again, as soon as I climbed up at full speed, it tightened my body even more, just like Emily. When we were flying, she stopped squeezing me and started looking around.

 

"The view from up here is very beautiful, isn't it?" She was amazed.

 

"It will only get better from now on, are you ready? You better hold on." I said that just to scare her a little, I can't let anything happen to her because of being in my arms.

 

I placed the barrier just like before, and then I flew at full speed towards Grenrok, now with a beautiful view of the sunset and a beautiful woman in my arms.

 

That thought got a little weird, didn't it? She is the mother of your precious friend, calm down.

 

 

******

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 228), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

 

I love all of you <3

26