Chapter 230 – Talking to the three girls.
760 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I approached the table where the three girls were sitting. They were eating quietly and didn't seem to notice me.

When I got too close, one of them ended up noticing me.

It was a girl who was probably my age, she had short red hair tied on both sides, her eyes were also red, she had the look of a Tsundere girl.

"AAAAAAH, IT'S LARISSA" She gave a huge shout, then the other two girls noticed me. Not only them, everyone who was in the guild at that time noticed me and looked at me, shame ...

The other two girls were also as young as the first, one of them had short hair and a little silver, her blue eyes made her even more beautiful.

The third girl had long black hair, her eyes had a green color, but it was not an ordinary green, but very dark green.

It was as if they had taken a brush and painted his eyes with the shade of darker green, it was a beautiful eye.

"You're making me ashamed, just calm down," I said that and I sat down with them, they all seemed restless and seemed to want to throw themselves at me.

Listen, I don't want a group of lolis behind me, please.

"But ... but it's you... You are here." The red-haired girl was looking at me with shining eyes, does she really like me that much? Not knowing what to say, I went straight to the point: "Yes, I'm here, but can I ask you something?"

"""Of course"""

The three girls responded together, they seemed to have rehearsed this before.

"Why are they spreading around that I'm an incredible one? You know, it bothers me a little." I gave them a forced smile, the first to say something again was the red-haired girl: "Please excuse us, it's just ..." She looked embarrassed.

"It's just that our leader wanted to find you, so she thought that was the best way to get your attention." It was the girl with silver hair who said it, she seemed a little nervous, but she was much calmer than the others.

"So that's it ..." I looked at the red-haired girl with pity. She despaired: "I-It's a lie, I didn't do it to get your attention." Seeing how I was looking at her, the girl tried to give some other justification.

"Don't worry, I'm not angry." I said to calm her down, but then I asked something: "How did you conclude that I was the most incredible adventurer? Did you see anything?..."

"Yes, we were in the forest, so ..." So that was it, but what the hell, I thought I had walked away and hid enough. How stupid, but when was that?

Haaaa ~~

I sighed and then continued the conversation: "Okay, so you saw me do something incredible and now you consider me the strongest adventurer and wanted to find me ..." I summarized everything in just one sentence.

"Actually it was our leader who wanted to meet you, she was-" Whoever said it again was the girl with the silver hair, but she was stopped by the red-haired girl: "Shut up ... Shut up ..." She was holding the mouth of the other girl and was threatening her.

So she fell in love with me? Look, having a girl falling in love with me is not a bad thing, I think I accept that.

"But tell me, what exactly did you see?" I wanted to know what they had seen so incredible to consider me the strongest. But because of the things I did, there are many options ...

"Well, when we were hunting for herbs in the forest, we ended up listening to some strange sounds and went to investigate .." Who started to tell the story was the red-haired girl, and I listened carefully.

Apparently, while I was hunting some monsters using my ice sword and several kinds of different spells, in addition to flying out a few times, they saw it all.

They were hidden, so I couldn't see them. I thought I had used the search magic, but it looks like I wasn't doing it at the moment, so I didn't notice the girls' presence.

And then, from then on they followed me for a while longer and watched all my battles, and then they were amazed. It can be said that it is a little cliché, but I can understand.

"So you saw all of this, I think I should have paid more attention ..." They had even seen flying magic and also saw that I could use several different types of magic elements, this is really dangerous.

I never showed everything I could do to the guild officials. Although the guild master already knows that I am strong, I do not like to attract attention. However, moving up Rank so fast, it was a little difficult not to attract attention.

"Yes, you were amazing, I have never seen anyone so strong before." The red-haired girl's eyes were shining. They were really amazed by my strength, it makes me a little happy and embarrassed.

"I have never seen anyone use magic in such a wonderful way." The black-haired girl spoke for the first time.

"True, your movements while using a sword were incredible." The silver-haired girl said.

"When you fought with your hands and punched those wolves, how can you be so strong with these thin arms?" The red-haired girl came up to me and took my arm, so I pushed her away.

"Okay, I understand that you guys admire me, but can I ask your names? I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"Ah, sure ..." The red-haired girl started introducing her friends: "This one Ceneli." First, she introduced the silver-haired girl. So her name was Ceneli, it's not a pretty name, but it's not ugly either.

"And this one is Meriwil." The girl with black hair was called Meriwil, it was a common name: "And I am Reda, it is a pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, I think you already know, but my name is Larissa and I'm a C-RANK adventurer"

"We are all still in Rank F, we started as adventurers recently." Ah, so that's why I never found them.

"Hmm, could you tell me why?" I was just a little curious, nothing much.

 

 

If you want to support me and read advanced chapters (currently up to 240), visit my patreon: patreon.com/Igorsaw

21