Chapter 234 – These girls are so strong.
455 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I already knew what Reda was using, so I also activated my body reinforcement magic. But of course, I didn’t activate it at full strength, as I could end up going overboard and hurting her.

Realizing that I, too, had activated body reinforcement magic, Reda hesitated a little to attack me and remained still.

However, I had no intention of waiting. With the magic activated, my speed had practically doubled.

I appeared in front of Reda in an instant, but she wasn't surprised.

Also using her body-reinforcing magic, she ran and went on guard again. After that, she continued to run across the terrain without intending to attack.

"Are you going to keep running forever? Attack me."

"As if I could do that, if I attack you I will surely die."

"Of course not, you can attack me with all your strength, alright?" Our conversation continued as we ran in circles with me chasing her and she running away from me at full speed.

I could easily reach it if I increased the power of my magic, but it wouldn't be fun.

After being thoughtful for a while, Reda had given up on running and decided to get my head-on attack.

Using her English punch that was on her right hand, she tried to punch me in the belly, but I threw my body to the side to avoid it. But even though I had avoided the first attack, she had already prepared the second right away.

While I threw my body to the left side to avoid the punch that came from the right side, with her left leg she tried to kick me in the waist. This time I jumped back.

Even though my balance was affected, I managed to do that.

'That was close' Seeing that it had destabilized me a little, Reda attacked and this time came running with her arms behind. She was running like an anime character, that was cool!

Approaching me, she started throwing several punches. I couldn't handle them since she had the English punch that could hurt me. So as if I was practicing dance, I avoided her punches.

I could feel the wind her punches made hitting my face, but luckily none of the punches hit me. Maybe I'm too skilled?

"Okay, it's over." Reda had already had a lot of fun doing this, I could see that even though she was sweaty and tired, she had a smile on her face while punching and kicking continuously to hit me.

I lifted my left leg and kicked her right arm, making her move away a little. It was a unique upward movement, a fast and very elegant movement.

Without giving Reda time to rest, I spun my body around, and with my left leg again I landed a direct kick to her chin.

Her head shook like a doll, and she fell backward unconscious.

When she fell, I disabled my magic and moved closer. She was breathing and seemed to be fine.

"Reda!"

"Are you okay?"

Shortly after her fall, her two friends approached in concern, but I calmed them down: "Don't worry, she just passed out, but that's fine. She should wake up in a little while .." Or I think she'll wake up in a little while.

I don't know exactly when she'll wake up.

"But now leaving that aside, it is you guys' turn, isn't it?" I looked at the two girls and they walked away a little scared.

Ceneli took her sword and pointed it at me. Meriwil went further back and seemed to be getting ready to use magic at any moment. But before our battle could start, I took Reda and put her a little further away.

It would be bad if she got hurt, wouldn't it?

"Okay, now that Reda is safe, I'm going to deal with you two. Attack with all your strength." I put my hand on the ground and then a metal sword started to be created.

This is certainly a cool scene!

The two girls gulped seeing that scene but said nothing. I held my sword in my right hand and started walking toward them.

The closer I got, the farther they went. After a while, they reached the edge of the field and found themselves trapped.

'They are too scared to fight. I shouldn't be such a scary little girl.'

"Right! Meriwil, run away and cover me, okay?" Ceneli gave an order to Meriwil with a serious expression on her face, I think I had never seen her so expressive before.

'So, what are they going to do next?'

This time I decided to stay still and waited for a while. Meriwil walked away just as Ceneli asked and then started to prepare to cast some kind of magic while pointing her hand in my direction.

"I will not let you do that." Without intending to let her use any magic, I ran towards her holding my sword. Without the body reinforcement, I was not as fast as before, but even so, I was close to her in an instant.

"You will not interfere." But before I could get close enough, Ceneli stepped in and slammed her sword across mine with all her might. She was strong, much stronger than I thought.

I looked to see if she had any reinforcement magic activated, but it didn't seem to be the case.

"Are you strong, do you do any training?" I asked her.

"I do some, why?"

"It's nothing. Come on, attack me." I know it's not cool to start a conversation in the middle of a battle, but I couldn't help myself, she is really strong.

'Actually, all three of these girls are very competent.' I thought as I watched Meriwil's magic activate.

'Strong and dangerous magic is approaching.'

17