Chapter 235 – Powerful magic.
463 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Meriwil's magic being activated, I started to have a bad feeling, so I activated a barrier around me. Then a hot and a cold wind started to circulate over me.

The heat and the cold mixed and started to create a great tornado of hot air and cold air, then a big explosion happened. But since I had the barrier activated, I didn't suffer any injuries.

'Shit, what did happen?' I don't know if there is an explanation for the cold and the heat causing an explosion, but it was incredibly powerful and also very cool. However, that was dangerous.

"Are you trying to kill me? That magic was too strong, idiot."

"Eh? Didn't you even get hurt?" Meriwil looked at me in surprise and without believing what they were seeing.

"Did you mean to hurt me? What a daring girl."

"Of course not, I just wanted to show you my powerful magic, hehe." Meriwil smiled at me, but I could tell that she was really afraid of what I was going to do.

"But danger aside, that magic of yours was amazing."

"Are you serious? Thank you. I am very proud and confident in the power of this magic, I can blow up several monsters to pieces if necessary." She puffed out her chest. You know, it's scary to see a cute girl saying something like that.

"Well, but now is not the time for compliments, let's continue." Then I took hold of my sword and went towards Meriwil again, making her startle a little and retreat away.

Ceneli who was a little further away because of the magic used by Meriwil would not arrive in time.

Or was that what I thought.

Before I could approach Meriwil, Ceneli gained a lot of momentum and arrived in front of me in an instant.

"Oh, how amazing, you can also use magic. But I'm sure this is not body reinforcement magic, what is it?"

"Hm? I used wind magic to gain momentum, didn't you use it for that too?"

"No, no. But I already used it for something like that, so I understand. But now keep using it, I want to see if you can get away from me." I gripped my sword and attacked her head-on.

"I can't use it that way .. Damn it!" Ceneli didn't even have time to think much about what to do, she received my attack head-on and we crossed our swords. I put my full strength on the sword, making Ceneli step back a little and her arms started to shake.

She was a strong girl, but I am much stronger than her.

'But I must not use my full strength here, it would be dangerous.' Then I jumped back and gave her a little space to recover.

After giving it a little space, I noticed that Meriwil was activating another spell, but that one didn't seem as dangerous as the other. Large stones appeared beside her and they all flew towards me.

I activated my barrier. The stones crashed into it and broke into several smaller pieces.

"You are distracted." Ceneli saw that I had ignored her to protect myself from magic, or so she thought. I'm not dumb enough to ignore an opponent in the middle of battle.

"I haven't forgotten about you." I smiled at her and then Ceneli was trapped by a rope made of ice.

Then she was lifted and held upside down. Ceneli took her sword and started to hit the rope trying to cut it.

But it wouldn't be that easy.

"Why is this shit so hard? It's made of ice." She started to get irritated, and I just started to laugh at the situation.

"Be careful, Ceneli," Meriwil screamed as she activated fire magic to try to melt the ice, but of course, that wouldn't work.

As her magic approached the rope, I created a large shield made of earth to keep the fire from reaching the ice. It would be easier to use the barrier, but I wanted to test this protection a little.

But it was not as efficient as I imagined, even though it prevented the fire from hitting the rope directly, only the heat caused was enough to weaken the rope, allowing Ceneli to cut it.

Ceneli, who was upside down, fell to the ground quickly, and before reaching the ground she used wind magic to turn her body and fall to her feet. She fell from a great height, she seemed to be in pain.

"Do you want help? I think you hurt your foot a little." I approached Ceneli trying to help her, but I was met by a sword attack. I blocked her sword with mine and moved away from it a little.

"I don't want you to help, our fight is not over yet." She looked determined, but it wouldn't do.

"You know if I don't heal your foot, it's going to get worse, don't you? I'm sure you broke it or something. That shouldn't have happened since you can use wind magic, you know?"

"Hm?"

"It's simple to use magic to cushion your fall. That's the basics, you wouldn't have been hurt if you had done that."

"I understand."

"Alright, I declare this battle a draw, I think I've seen enough of your abilities. And also Reda is almost waking up."

"What? Why?" Meriwil who was preparing another spell looked a little disappointed.

"Well, Ceneli got hurt a little bit, wouldn't be good to continue with this battle."

"I understand."

After that, I used my healing magic to heal Ceneli's foot which had been broken. Yes, I don't know how a strong girl like her can have such a fragile bone.

Anyway, she's just a kid, so it's understandable.

And, we wait for Reda to wake up.

18