Chapter 236 – These girls are a little annoying.
408 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I healed Ceneli's foot, we waited for Reda to wake up, during all this time I talked to the girls about her magics and also Ceneli's strength. It was all very impressive.

If I were not the protagonist, I would certainly be dead in the first spell that Meriwil used to attack me.

'Good thing nothing happened ...' Apart from the fact that Ceneli's foot had broken, no one had been seriously injured. And since she was healed immediately, it is as if nothing had happened.

"So, how much longer do you will keep sleeping?" We'd been waiting a long time, and Reda didn't seem to have given any sign that she'd be waking up. So I used a little water magic and wet her face.

"Guaaaa, what the fuck is this." Reda stood up desperately as she breathed heavily, seeming to have drowned. After looking around, she realized what had happened: "Are you trying to kill me?"

"Of course not, I just got tired of waiting for you to wake up, now let's go back to the city."

"Wait for a second, how long did I stay asleep? Is it over? Is our training over?" Reda looked confused and uneasy.

"Of course, it's over. Look around, it was a lot of fun." Reda looked around and noticed the large hole in the ground that the explosion of Meriwil's magic had caused, in addition to Ceneli's dirt-soiled clothes.

"Wait, did you fight the two without me? This is unfair, fight me!" Reda pointed her finger at me, looking like an arrogant girl. But that will not work, I soon refused her proposal, leaving her a little upset.

"Don't be like that, I already saw that you guys are very strong, including you."

"Really? Am I strong?" Reda approached me with her eyes shining, she looked really happy with my watch.

"Yes, you are strong."

"Listen, she just said that I am strong." Reda looked at the other two girls and seemed to be bragging. You shouldn't do that, it looks like I have to do something about it.

"But those two over there are even stronger than you."

"Urgg" Reda made a strange sound and looked at me: "How come they are stronger than me? I am the leader of this group, did you know that?"

"You didn't seek help from your friends, you guys were supposed to attack me as a group. Because of that you got knocked out, didn't you?"

"You attacked me first, I didn't have time to think about it."

"But when you hurt my hand the fight was stopped, and even then you didn't mind asking for help for both of them."

"I thought it was an individual test, you didn't tell us that we were supposed to fight together, you should have said that from the start."

"When I got here, I hinted that it would be a group test. Plus you also seemed to understand, you said you knew I would test the skills of the three of you."

"But I thought you were going to test our skills individually since you attacked me first, right?" Reda looked at the two girls and they waved.

"Actually we thought the same too, but you asked us to attack together, so we started working as a team," Ceneli said.

"Really .." Meriwil seemed to have understood the same thing as the two.

Did I express myself so badly? I wanted the three of them to fight me as a team, I think I should have said it more clearly. Well, now it doesn't matter anymore, I think we can try that another time.

"Okay, I confess I didn't make it clear what I wanted. But we fight again later, now I'm starting to get hungry. Aren't you guys hungry too?"

"" Yes. "" Meriwil and Ceneli agreed, but Reda.

"What do you mean? Now is the time to fight the three of us together, it's not time to eat!" Reda looked at the two girls, who this time did not give a positive answer.

"I'm hungry."

"Me either."

"See? The three of us are hungry and only you want to fight, give it up, let's go back to town. Like I said, leave this fight for another time."

"Hmm ... okay, but I don't will forget that, and next time I will certainly defeat you."

"Sure, I'll wait for that."

####

After that, we went back to the mansion and ate something.

We stayed there until dusk. During the whole time, Reda was inviting me to a battle, but I had to keep refusing.

I confess that her personality was a little irritating.

When night came, the three girls left and finally left me alone. I thanked God I managed to get rid of these three girls for now. It was a little tiring.

I don't hate them, but dealing with kids sucked, I really don't like it.

"Are you okay? Dinner is almost ready." Lincy came up behind the couch I was sitting on.

"I'm just a little tired, those kids are a little difficult to deal with, I don't think I can do that for a long time."

"But you're also a child, aren't you? Just get along with them and become friends."

"Impossible! They are totally the opposite of me. They like to get attention, laugh all the time..."

"But this is good, it means that they are healthy children, you should learn from them."

"Are you saying that I am not a healthy child?"

"That's not what I meant, I just want you to make some friends, the only thing you do is fight monsters and take care of adult affairs. A normal child doesn't live like that."

"Did you ever think that I was a normal child?"

"Certainly not.."

"Right?" I got up from the couch and went over to the table to sit down. Lincy called the others and they went down to dinner.

Again it was a very good dinner, it was good to have a lot of people at the table. I didn't feel lonely like when I arrived in this world.

And it made me happy.

Things have changed a lot since I arrived in this world, haven't they?

17