Chapter 261 – She remembers nothing.
415 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Emily released Larissa, a big commotion started inside the room. Everyone began to approach Larissa to talk to her and this went on for almost 2 hours.

Everyone wanted to know how she was feeling all this time. But unfortunately, she couldn't tell what had happened during all that time she was "Unconscious".

"The only thing I remember is that I was being swallowed by a light and right after that I woke up with Emily kissing me," Larissa said to everyone.

Everyone, including the guild master, couldn't believe it.

She kept her eyes open all this time, she could still eat a little, she could move her body a little, but she doesn't remember anything?

She doesn't remember being in the bedroom and she also doesn't remember where her "mind" was during all this time. And because of this, everybody was scared.

What if this were to happen again to her?

Nobody knows the cause of this. Everyone knows that she became like this after Lincy died. No, looks like she doesn't even know that Lincy had died yet, for her, it was all her imagination.

How did all this happen?

"I think it's best not to think about it too much, right now I just want to drink water, my mouth and throat are dry," Larissa complained as she pulled the blanket off her body.

Then Suzan left the room and came back bringing a how of water.

"Thank you." Larissa took the glass and drank it all quickly.

"Can you bring some more, please? I'm starving too." Larissa said to Suzan, causing Suzan to put a smile on her face and excitedly run out of the room.

"She's quite happy." And after she left, the guild master approached.

"So this is your home."

"Hm, don't you remember? You stayed here for a while before you got into that state you were in."

"I was? I don't remember anything. The only thing I can remember is the guild being destroyed and right after that I fell while flying over the capital and passed out."

"Got it, so you forgot everything that happened after that, how strange."

"True. I don't know what happened to me, why did I become like this?"

"Don't you remember the dream you had?" The guild master asked worriedly.

Emily next to him looked at all with concern.

"I don't remember, I remember dreaming something really bad, but I don't remember exactly what it was." Larissa forced her mind and began to search her memories for what had happened.

She continued with her eyes closed and everyone around looked at her apprehensively.

'Something bad has happened... It's true, someone is missing here. Lincy... It's her... Lincy... Lincy is not here.' Larissa opened her eyes again.

She began to look around for Lincy.

Then, without even realizing it, tears appeared in her eyes and she began to cry non-stop.

She began to cry out loud desperately as she remembered what had happened.

This time she didn't go into a vegetative state but went into a deep state of despair and sadness.

But fortunately, all her friends were there to support her.

####

Even an hour after Larissa remembered everything, she was still crying while refusing to eat. Emily and her other friends stayed by her side the whole time, so this calmed her down a bit.

As much as she was crying, she was not as desperate as before.

"You need to eat now, come on." Emily was sitting on the bed next to Larissa and was trying to get her to eat some of the soup that Suzan had brought, but Larissa refused to eat.

"I'm not hungry."

"But you said you were hungry."

"I'm not hungry anymore. Just let me rest, I'll be better tomorrow."

"But it's still afternoon, will you sleep until tomorrow?"

"Yes, I will. Just leave me alone for now, please." Larissa looked at Emily with her eyes watering. Then Emily sighed and got out of bed.

"All right, tomorrow I want to see you well, okay?" Emily placed the bowl of soup on the desk beside the bed and then looked at Larissa.

Larissa had already laid down and was asleep.

"Okay, guys, let's go back now. an" Emily said as she turned away from the bed.

"Can't we stay here?" Syl exclaimed in surprise when Emily opened the bedroom door.

"Let's leave her alone for a while. I'll still be here but in another room. Of course, if the guild master allows it."

"Of course I allow it, you can stay as long as you need." The guild master approached the door to the room.

"Okay, thank you."

"You guys can stay too if you want. There are plenty of rooms left." The guild master looked at Cibely, Eleonor, and Clevina.

But the three girls refused.

"Don't worry. Now that Larissa is awake Cibely is a little calmer. I will take her home and we will visit tomorrow morning to see how she is doing." Eleonor said as she bowed to the guild master.

"That's fine. You three can come back tomorrow no problem. Now you two, you can stay in the next room, if you need anything just ask Suzan. She's in the kitchen right now."

"Okay, thank you."

"My wife is waiting for me."

After that, the guild master turned and left. And Cibely, Eleonor, and Clevina said their goodbyes and followed the guild master.

"Okay, Syl, let's go to our room. There should be a bathroom there, so let's take a shower." Emily took Syl's hand and soon after closed the door of the room and went to the next room.

Meanwhile, inside the room, Larissa curled up on her bed and started crying desperately again, but this time taking care not to make any sound that would draw Emily's attention.

'Lincy... Lincy... Lincy..."

16