Chapter 265 – Let the plan to kill Lara begin.
471 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man continued to punch Lorane several times in the face and also started kicking her all over her body.

Unable to defend herself, Lorane just began to cry desperately as she continued to be beaten. From outside she could hear the guards laughing at what was happening.

'Is he going to kill me here?' Lorane thought as the man kicked her in the stomach again.

Unable to bear it, Lorane vomited up some of the food she had eaten during breakfast and lunch.

And so the beatings continued. The man continued to beat her until she was completely weakened and bruised. As soon as the beatings stopped, Lorane continued to lie on the floor.

She couldn't speak, so she looked at the man as she tried to continue breathing.

"Maybe I overreacted a little. You there, don't let her die but don't heal her injuries too much either. I need her well bruised for tomorrow."

The man left the room and then the guards came in to help Lorane.

She was put on the bed and then the men cleaned up some of the blood and also the vomit she had left on the floor.

"This is disgusting. Why didn't he kill her? Look at her."

"I don't know, maybe he wants to rape her?"

"Idiot, he would have done that before."

"What do you think about doing it now? There's no one around. She's a very beautiful woman and her body is sexy."

"You idiot, if that man hears you say that, he'll kill us. Just get it cleaned up and let's get out of here."

"Tsk."

After finishing cleaning up, the men locked the room and left Lorane lying on her bed.

Then she began to cry quietly and fell asleep.

####

It was already the next day and Larissa was slowly getting better.

She still had a little trouble moving her body and her magic was also weak.

"Why isn't my magic back to normal soon?" Larissa asked the guild master.

"You've practically fried your entire magic system. Your body was overloaded to a level I can't explain. I don't know how you managed to survive. What did you do to make this happen?"

The guild master asked and waited for Larissa to answer, but she just remained silent.

Realizing that she didn't want to talk about it, the guild master sighed and then left the room.

"I think he was a little upset that you didn't tell him what happened to you."

"I'm okay with that."

"All right..."

"Now get my lunch, I'm starving."

"Aren't you a little too lazy? You should start moving your body, you've been lying down since you woke up."

"I'm lazy, I'll go back to training my body tomorrow."

"Haaa~~ All right. More know that the faster you get back to training your body, the faster you'll recover."

"I know that, don't worry."

"All right, I'll bring your lunch. Syl, keep Larissa company."

"Sure."

Then Emily left the room and inside the room remained only Syl and Larissa.

Syl sat down next to Larissa and then smiled. Returning Syl's affection, Larissa approached her and hugged her.

"You are so cute," Larissa said as she hugged Syl.

"You're squeezing me too tight," Syl grumbled as she kept a smile on her face, showing that it didn't bother her.

####

The next day, Lorane felt her arm being pulled and she was forced to stand up.

Opening her eyes in fright, she could see the man again. He grabbed her arm and began to drag her out of the room with all his strength.

Even though she was being pulled, Lorane remained silent and let the man pull her. If she resisted it would be worse.

"Okay, now let's go to Grenrok, the weakening of that girl won't take long."

"We're going to Grenrok now?"

"Yes, let's go now, we can't wait any longer."

"..."

"Be quiet and obey me if you don't want to die before you get there, understand? On the way, I will explain to you what you need to do."

"..."

"And if you use your magic to show her something strange, I will rip your head off in the same instant. It's not hard to know when you're using it."

"..."

After the man's warning, Lorane was caught and then he started running down the road.

Like last time, without using a carriage, they reached Grenrok in just a few hours. Feeling sick again, Lorane began to vomit as soon as she was placed on the ground.

"Do you understand? Do everything I said. Once I enter Grenrok, I will hide and watch you until you find Lara."

"Then I just need to put this in her food or drink, don't I?"

"That's right. Since you are in this deplorable situation, I am sure she will help you if you ask for help. You will take advantage of her compassion to poison her, isn't that wonderful?"

"Are you sure? I've betrayed her before."

"Don't worry, that girl is very stupid."

"..."

"Then try giving her this poison, she's sure to die now that she's weakened. But in case you don't succeed, I will spring into action."

"So you are using me only because you are afraid to face her?"

"Shut up and do your job. Here, take this."

The man took a vial of strange liquid and then handed it to Lorane.

After putting the vial in her pocket, Lorane started walking towards Grenrok's gate, which was locked.

Because of the attack that had happened, the gates had been locked for most of the day.

Lorane approached and knocked on the gate. After doing so the gate opened and the guard who was standing inside Grenrok seemed a little startled by the state Lorane was in.

"What happened to you? Were you attacked by bandits?" Since Lorane is a beautiful woman and looked so helpless, the men allowed her to enter without worrying that this was some kind of trap that would affect the safety of the city.

After entering the city, Lorane was taken to the guard station.

There she made up a story that she had been attacked by bandits on a trip to Grenrok.

And after some time at the guard post, Lorane was allowed to leave.

"I need to visit a friend who lives here, I need to explain to her what happened."

"Okay, but don't stay alone on the streets for too long, it can be dangerous."

"Okay, thanks for everything."

Lorane bowed and thanked the guards. She then started walking down the main street feeling a look on her. Already knowing it was that man, she entered one of the alleys.

After doing so he dropped from the roof of the house and stopped in front of her.

"You took too long."

"I'm sorry."

"Now go to the guild master's house to find Larissa. I will always be around."

11