Chapter 269 – Ruin.
409 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After moping around for long minutes, Larissa looked around and finally noticed all the mess she had made. Everywhere she looked she could see mansions damaged because of her magic.

Dust was rising upwards and people's cries could be heard.

Larissa stood up while holding the sword she had made and looked around not knowing how to react.

'What have I done?' While continuing to cry, Larissa was dismayed by everything she was seeing.

After she spun around and looked around, Larissa looked at the guild master's mansion. There, a large amount of magic had hit the walls and ceiling, damaging the entire building.

Seeing this, Larissa was paralyzed for a few seconds before she undid her sword and all her magic and ran towards the Guild Master's mansion.

The gate had been broken, so she was able to get in even without using flight magic.

"Emily! Syl!" Running towards the main door of the mansion, Larissa began to scream desperately as she felt dizzy and struggled to run. Because of the amount of magic she had used, she was not well at all.

She was weak before, so this had made her situation worse.

"Emily! Emily!" Approaching the front door, Larissa opened it while shouting Emily's name.

As she opened the door, a large amount of dust fell from the ceiling and a piece of the mansion fell right in front of her.

"Shit, what have I done, shit, shit! I lost my mind again." Larissa began to feel a huge sense of guilt.

"I have to find them!" Controlling her feelings, Larissa went inside the mansion that was almost collapsing.

"Emily! Syl! Please answer!" Larissa walked the halls of the mansion but found no one.

'That's it, they might be in their room.' Larissa ran to the room that Emily and Syl were staying in. She then quickly opened the door, revealing a great deal of damage that her magic had caused.

The ceiling had been shattered and everything had fallen on the bed and on all the furniture inside the room.

"Emily? Syl?" Larissa entered the room and desperately started looking for the two of them, but found no one.

So she left the room and started running around the mansion in search of the two, but no matter how much she screamed and rummaged through the wreckage, she couldn't find anyone's body.

'Did they all run away as soon as the battle started? Maybe the guild master helped them just like he helped the receptionists in the attack on the guild.' Larissa thought as she walked out of the mansion.

After arriving outside, she looked down the street and could see Cibely, Clevina, and Eleonor looking at the mansion with their pale faces.

But when they saw Larissa without any injuries, just in her dirty clothes, the faces of the three lit up with a big smiles.

"Larissa! What happened here? I feel like I'm in hell!" Cibely ran toward Larissa along with the others.

"A guy who tried to kill me once showed up, and I..." Larissa felt her body go weak and her vision dimmed a little.

"Oops." Cibely who was nearby held Larissa up.

"A guy who tried to kill you? Where is he? Did you kill him?"

"Yes, I killed him. I turned his body into ashes. It was that bastard who killed Lincy, it was that bastard..." Larissa gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.

Then she turned away from Cibely.

"And who is that dead girl in front of the gate? Her head..." Eleonor asked as she pointed to Lorane's body dumped inf front of the gate.

"She is a maid who used to work for me in the past, she was being used to get close to me. The man tried to use her to poison me, but she told me everything and he killed her."

"Aren't you feeling bad about her death?"

"Sort of. She betrayed me, so I can't feel bad for her."

"I understand..."

"But now I need to find Emily and Syl."

"What happened?"

"They were inside the mansion at the time of the attack but now they are gone."

"Don't worry, I'm sure the guild master has protected them," Cibely said confidently.

Larissa looked at the three of them and then wiped away her tears that had mixed with the dust.

"That's right, he certainly protected them. But I still want to see them, after that, I will go help the people here."

"The damage was not as great as you are implying, only the mansions in a small radius away were damaged. The guards are already helping the residents and looking for the culprit for that."

"I see."

"It was you who did this, wasn't it?"

"I'm sorry, I ended up losing my mind when I saw that man. He was responsible for killing Lincy, so..."

"Don't worry, just put all the blame on him and say you killed him. I'm sure the guards didn't see you do all that."

"Yeah... Now if you'll excuse me, I have to look for Emily and Syl."

"Can we go with you?" Cibely asked excitedly.

"Sure, no problem."

After that, the group of four girls left the backyard of the Guild master's mansion and walked down the street that was all broken and damaged. All around them they could hear some crying and also cries of pain.

Larissa gritted her teeth again when she heard all this and saw all the damage she had done.

Eleanor put her hand on Larissa's head to cheer her up.

11