Chapter 270 – Everyone was healed quickly.
385 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I think I will visit the mansion now, I need to see how Emily's mother and her father are doing. We left them alone there."

"You're right." Eleonor agreed.

Then the three walked toward Larissa's mansion which was a few blocks away.

When they approached, all was silent and the street was empty.

"Looks like the previous attack scared everyone away," Larissa said a little upset, and then opened the gate to her house.

They entered and approached the door. As soon as they got close, Larissa yelled for Emily's mother and she came out of the mansion. As soon as Emily's mother saw Larissa, she let out a sigh looking relieved.

"Emily, it's Larissa." She called out and just then Emily came out of the mansion and hugged her.

"I was so worried, I'm glad you weren't hurt," Emily said as her body trembled.

Surprised by Emily, Larissa stood silently and received her hug. After reasoning what was going on, the first thing she did was ask about everyone who was in the guild master's mansion.

"Everyone is here, come in." Larissa entered. There she found the guild master, his wife Suzan, and also the cook of the mansion. And of course, Syl was there too.

As soon as she saw Larissa, Syl ran towards her and hugged her.

"I'm glad you guys ran away, I was so scared. I thought I had hurt all of you." Larissa wailed as she hugged Syl.

Hearing that, the guild master approached.

"I would never let anything happen to my family and your friends." He said proudly as he took a few steps forward.

"Thank you for that."

"What if I wasn't home at the time? The guild is almost back up and running, you know."

"I thought the guild was already back up and running."

"Not yet. The rebuilding has been finished, but the city is completely closed, even if I opened the guild again it wouldn't do any good."

"You should open the guild soon, I'm already tired of staying at home. Besides we need money." Eleonor complained to the guild master, but he just shrugged.

"I can't do anything about that. First, ask the mayor to fix things in this town."

"But the guild has no connection to the country, so it's okay for you to open it."

"Don't you understand? Even if I opened the guild the requests would be few, it wouldn't do any good. We also have more things to worry about now, like what happened in the noble area. What was that, Larissa?"

The guild master turned to look at her.

Larissa bowed her head and then began to tell him everything.
After a few minutes...

"So that's it. I'm glad I didn't let that girl in, she might have been able to poison you."

"I wouldn't be such an idiot, I didn't trust her that much anymore."

"It makes sense since she betrayed you."

"Yes. Well, now that I know you guys are okay, I need to get back to helping the injured. I need to take care of the mess I made, don't I?"

"Aren't you feeling tired? You almost fainted just now." Cibely said worriedly.

But Larissa just turned to her and smiled.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine," Larissa said and then opened the mansion door again.

"I'll be back soon, everyone stays here." After saying that Larissa activated her invisibility magic and also her flight magic, disappearing into thin air.

"That girl is scary." The guild master said as he watched her disappear for the first time with his own eyes.

####

Larissa flew around the noble area until she approached the area in which she had cast her magic.

A great commotion had formed. The guards had begun to rummage through the rubble looking for bodies or injured people, and the rescued people were being carried on makeshift stretchers.

They were going to the only health center in town.

"Okay, let's make this quick." Limiting her search magic, Larissa began to scour all the stricken mansions for the injured or maybe even bodies.

She didn't want to find any bodies since it would have been her fault, and fortunately, she didn't find anything.

Larissa went through all the mansions, some were empty and in some mansions, there were people alive.

Maintaining her invisibility, Larissa led the way for people to leave while using healing magic to heal everyone. After everyone was rescued, she went to the health center and healed all the injured people.

"Now that I have helped people, I will leave the constructions to the mayor. I'm not an architect or anything." Larissa flew to the mayor's mansion where Lorane's body was previously.

But when she got there, Lorane's body had already been picked up by someone, with only the blood remaining.

'I wanted to give you a proper burial, I'm sorry.' Smiling bitterly, Larissa flew straight to her mansion.

When she got there, she felt tired and went up to her room.

After Emily helped her shower, Larissa lay down and enjoyed the pleasant feeling of having avenged her friend's death.

Unfortunately, this would not bring her back, but it did make Larissa a little more relieved. Surely all of Lincy's friends will be happy to know that the person who killed her is now dead.

15