Chapter 286 – Taking the two to Grenrok
309 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Larissa was walking around town looking for a gift for Syl, Lincy's father had already returned home and was helping Hildisa pack her things for the trip.

In just an hour, they packed all their bags and picked up everything important they had at home to take with them. After everything was ready, the two sat in the living room and looked around.

The two sat in silence thinking about everything that had happened in that house and in that town.

"I can't believe we're leaving," Hildisa said sounding despondent.

"Yeah, neither can I. I thought we would live here for the rest of our lives."

"Me too... But now that we're moving, what do you think our lives will be like from now on?"

"I don't know, but I think we will have a lot more opportunities and also a lot more happiness in our life from now on."

"Well, I'll never be 100% happy after what happened."

"Sure..."

The two were silent again and waited for Larissa to return.

She had no idea what to bring as a gift for Syl, so she decided to grab some clothes.

After putting them in her storage, she headed back to Hildisa's house. As soon as she knocked on the door, it was quickly opened by Daniel.

Larissa looked at him a little startled and then smiled.

"You scared me, you opened the door too fast."

"Well, we were looking forward to your return." He said trying to be polite. Because of this, Larissa began to laugh.

"Come on, you don't have to act so formally. You guys didn't do this before and you don't need to do this now. So, did you pack everything? You seem to have a lot of bags."

"Yes, Hildisa and I packed everything into a few suitcases. They are heavy, so I think we'd better seek help."

"Oh, no need."

Larissa walked in and then began to put all the bags into their storage.

Daniel and Hildisa looked shocked.

"Since when can you use that kind of magic?"

"Hm? I thought you guys already knew that."

"I don't remember seeing you using that magic before. Don't you, Daniel?"

"Yeah, I don't remember that either."

"Come on, that doesn't matter now. I'll take Hildisa first, then I'll come back for you, all right?" Larissa said this as if it was no big deal, then she walked over to Hildisa and held her in her lap.

"Hey, hey, what's that?!" Embarrassed, Hildisa's face began to turn red.

"Don't worry, I'll get you to Grenrok quickly."

"How are you going to do that?" Daniel asked sounding nervous.
Larissa looked at him and answered him.

"I'll take her flying."

"Flying? You mean flying like a bird?"

"Exactly."

"Wait, are you serious? This is dangerous! Daniel, I'm scared."

"Larissa, this is safe, isn't it?"

"Yes, trust me."

Daniel and Hildisa looked at each other and then immediately nodded for Larissa to move on.

Then Larissa activated her invisibility magic, leaving her and Hildisa invisible. Daniel, shocked, almost fell backward.

"What? Where did they go?" He said startled.

Hildisa didn't realize what was happening, so Larissa explained everything to both of them.

"Are you some kind of magic genius?" Daniel said to Larissa, but she didn't answer and then flew away, causing a large amount of dirt to rise and choke Daniel.

He closed the door as he coughed.

Still shocked by it all, he collapsed on the couch.

####

Flying through the sky, Hildisa can't describe how incredible it was.

It was one of the most amazing things she had ever done in her life. Because of this, Larissa slowed her flight speed even more so that she could enjoy this trip even more.

But even though the speed was slowed down, they reached Grenrok quickly.

Hildisa, who had visited Grenrok before, seemed quite surprised by the development of the city. It seems that in the old days the city was much smaller and also less populated.

"Well, I'll take you to my mansion and then I'll pick up your husband, all right?"

"Okay. But don't throw me there in the middle of your friends and go away, tell them who I am."

"I'll do that. And they're sure to say a lot of things about Lincy."

"I understand."

Larissa flew across town and then entered through the window of her bedroom on the second floor.

First, she put Hildisa inside and then went inside.

There was no one inside the room, so they went downstairs.

Downstairs Emily, her mother, father, and Syl were sitting in the living room eating a snack.

As soon as Larissa came downstairs together with Lincy's mother, Syl who already knew her looked a little shocked and also sad. Her little eyes were shining because of the tears that suddenly appeared in her eyes.

Lincy's mother, unlike Syl, smiled at her.

Emily had sent the letter to Hildisa but did not know her appearance, so she was confused. Her mother was equally confused because of the sudden appearance of that unknown woman.

"This here is Lincy's mother, her name is Hildisa. I went to Mephey to warn her about Lincy's death, but she already knew about it." Larissa looked at Emily and she looked away.

Emily thought Larissa was angry that she did that, but it was otherwise.

"Thanks for letting her know, Emily, it made things a lot easier."
After hearing that, Emily felt quite happy.

"As of today she will be living with us at the mansion, I have committed to taking care of her and also Lincy's father from now on. Leaving the two of them at Mephey where they hold memories about Lincy would be detrimental to them, so I decided to do it."

Everyone looked at Hildisa looking sad.

But she just smiled at everyone.

"Don't worry. It's quite hard to accept, but I'm feeling much better now."

Larissa looked at Hildisa and then asked Emily to arrange a room for her and Daniel.

After that, Larissa left Hildisa along with the others and flew directly to Mephey to pick up Daniel.

12