Chapter 293 – Viola.
392 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving the hut, all the soldiers around were looking at Lara.

She looked like a deity walking among the soldiers, and it made her very uncomfortable, so she activated her invisibility magic, not caring that everyone was watching.

As she flew up into the sky, she could hear the commander beginning to give the order to retreat.

"Okay, now I need to go to the other armies and make them change their minds." Larissa was a little worried about how they would react, but she had to try to do something.

So increasing her flight speed, she headed towards Slovika to try to find the country's army.

After almost an hour, she finally found it.
The army was marching.

It was a huge army, the line of soldiers was kilometers long.

Larissa then walked down to the front of the army and then deactivated her invisibility magic. She had given up on hiding magic.

As soon as she appeared, the horses that were further ahead stopped. Then the whole army stopped moving.

Further ahead, a man like Mabely's commander was mounted on a horse. He wore a large suit of armor and also had a good appearance. The only difference was that he had long hair and a beard.

After he looked at Larissa for a while, suspicious of what she might do, he finally opened his mouth.

Besides him, all the soldiers nearby went on guard, they expected to receive an attack at any moment.

"Who are you? How did you appear in front of us like that?! ANSWER!" The commander shouted, he was trying to intimidate Lara.

"My name is Lara Southlein, I have come here to ask you to return to your country."

"What? Are you kidding us?"

"It is not a joke. Queen Criystina's throne has been usurped and she has been killed."

Hearing that, the commander looked shocked. Not just him, but all the soldiers who listened.

"The woman who stole the throne is also dead, I killed her myself," Larissa said nonchalantly.

"You mean the woman who usurped the throne was the one who sent that letter?"

"Exactly. She had some kind of plan, but I stopped her. My grandmother would never start a war like that. Since she is dead, I am the sole heir to the throne, and as the new queen, I am undoing that declaration of war. Please."

Lara bowed her head to the commander.

"What do we do, commander?"

"I don't know, should we believe this girl? She may have been sent to trick us and distract us."

"You're right."

"Please believe me. You can send a soldier to the border to see that I am telling the truth. I have already ordered Mabely's army to withdraw." Larissa said with a serious look on her face.

The commander looked at her and then sighed.

"Okay, I will send some soldiers to the border. If it is confirmed that Mabely's army has withdrawn, I will send a message to the king so that we can withdraw as well."

"Thank you very much."

"Don't put your head down, if you are the new queen, you must not do this."

"... All right. Now I need to go to Sothyl's army to warn them about this. I'll be back soon." Larissa activated her invisibility magic and disappeared.

The commander saw her disappear and was amazed at that.

"I didn't think magic like that existed... And she looks just like that queen, I think we should believe her."

####

Sothyl's army was smaller, but still quite numerous.

But unlike the other armies, the number of women was much larger. As soon as she saw all those muscular women marching wearing heavy armor, Larissa held her breath.

After finally coming to her senses, Larissa stepped down again in front of the commander.

Of course, the commander was also a woman.

A beautiful woman with long red hair and green eyes.

She was not as muscular as the others, but Lara could tell that that woman was very strong.

"Ara? A child?" As soon as the army stopped moving, the red-haired woman jumped off her horse and walked over to Lara. She didn't seem worried that Lara would do anything.

She got quite close to Lara and then bent down to look into her eyes.

"I've seen this little face before. You look very much like her..."

"With Criystina? Yes, she's my grandmother."

"I would say you look more like your mother." The woman smiled at Larissa and then stood up.

"I don't remember my mother very well."

"I see. She was a very sweet and pretty girl. I tried to propose to her once, but she liked men." She shrugged.

"I see..." Lara smiled awkwardly after that statement.

"Ah, it is a pleasure, my name is Viola, I am the queen of Sothyl." She smiled and held out her hand to Lara.

Larissa waved her hand and introduced herself.

"My name is Lara Southlein, the new queen of Mabely."

"Hm?" After hearing that, Viola's two eyebrows rose.

"Do you mean that old woman is dead?"

"Yes, she died a few days ago. The person who declared war against you was not her."

"What do you mean?"

"A girl named Zoe usurped the throne and put her in prison. She looks like she died of starvation or something." Lara remembered her grandmother's body and again began to feel sick.

"That old woman let her throne be usurped? I don't remember her being that weak."

"Zoe was no ordinary woman. She could somehow block others' use of magic, she almost killed me too."

"I have never heard the name 'Zoe' before."

"I also only met her today."

"What happened to her?"

"I killed her."

"Oh? Incredible."

"Whatever. But now that you know about it, you must know why I'm here, right?"

"Since it wasn't your grandmother who declaimed war and she is dead, you as the new queen wish us to return to our country, am I right?"

"Exactly."

"I see. Well, I guess it's all right."

"Will you believe me so easily?"

"You are just like your mother, there is no way you are not her daughter. And in case you were lying, I would know, I'm very good at discovering lies."

"You're scary."

"Ahahaha. Well, but now that you're the new queen, that makes us partners in the profession."

"I guess so..."

"Well, now I will say goodbye to you. Visit me anytime you like, I will welcome you to my castle."

"Of course. Now I have to go."

"See you later."

Larissa disappeared, leaving Viola quite surprised.

"Your daughter has turned out to be an amazing girl, Lindy."

15