Chapter 294 – I will take over the country.
426 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lara flew to where Slovika's army was.

After the commander saw her, he went on guard again. He seemed worried that she would do something, and that made Lara a little uncomfortable.

Why didn't they believe her?

But Lara sighed and calmed down.

"Have you sent your soldiers to the border yet?"

"Yes, they should be back in up to two hours. We will set up our camp here."

"I understand. Can I stay here until they return?"

"Are you sure? You don't need to go to your army to accompany them?"

"I don't have to do that."

"..."

So Larissa calmly walked among the soldiers, it was as if she was part of Slovika's army.

The commander was surprised and also a little bothered by what she was doing. To him, it seemed that she did not take her army very seriously, she was not afraid of them.

Still, he stayed put and did nothing rash until his soldiers returned.

If the war was a mistake, he could start a real war if he did something Lara didn't like.

'I just need to calm down and wait for them.'

Then the commander set up a tent with the help of some soldiers and went inside to wait for the arrival of the soldiers who had gone to the border.

####

Lara was feeling bored, so she started using magic to try to create some interesting things.

Other weapons like knives, a slingshot, a scythe, and a spear, she could create any weapon.

The soldiers who could see this seemed not to believe what was happening there. How can a person create weapons without having any materials and in such a simple way? It was something crazy.

But there she was, Lara, a child. She was doing all this as if it were easy.

But after a few more tests, Lara was called by the commander of Slovika. The soldiers had returned.

Entering the hut, Lara found the commander sitting behind a wooden table, just like Mabely's commander.

After clearing his throat, the commander began to speak.

"It seems that you were speaking the truth. My soldiers went over there and Mabely's army was retreating."

"I wouldn't lie to you."

"Well, but it's hard to believe a child who appeared in front of me like a ghost. What the hell is that thing that makes you invisible?"

"I don't want to talk about it. So now that you know the truth will you ask your army to withdraw?"

"Sure, I will do that. But first I will send a letter to the king explaining the situation. It will be even better if you go to our country to talk to him."

"Go to Slovika again?"

"Have you ever been there?"

"Yes, only once I think. But I think it's okay, I will visit your king tomorrow. I will talk to him about everything that happened in Mabely. In addition, I also need to announce that I will be taking over Mabely. I hope that the residents of my own country will accept me as their new queen."

"If you have honor, courage, determination, and also love for your country, they will surely accept you as the new queen. Especially if you make a better government than your grandmother's."

"I don't have much experience with that, but I think I can do it. Well, see you later, I need to get back to my country to clean up all this mess."

"Sure, see you later."

"..."

 

The chapter was short because I was discouraged that day.
And from now on I will start calling the protagonist "Lara" again since she decided to go back to her real name.

15