Extra I
869 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 years later.

"Hmmm? Emily? She's not awake." Waking up in the morning still undressed, Lara called out to Emily who was lying naked next to her.

Remembering the night, Lara smiled satisfied.

Leaving Emily asleep in her bed, Lara got up. Now, unlike before, Lara had a mature body.

Stepping in front of the mirror, he took a good look at her current body.

She was now tall, had relatively large breasts, and her hair was now so large that it wouldn't take long for it to touch the floor. As always, her hair was black and straight.

Her eyes now were even bluer, it was as if you were looking at the sky itself or the sea.

'I've become quite a sexy woman, haven't I?' Lara began to laugh.

She then put on a new outfit to get ready to continue her day. As usual, a dull day as it had been for the past 10 years.

But fortunately, it was a worthwhile job.

After 10 years, the territory and the number of cities in Mabely had almost doubled. In addition to the alliance that Lara managed to create between the three human countries that were considered almost impossible to happen.

But not only did the territory expand, but the wealth of the country as well.

In the first year of government, a complete overhaul in the presidency of each city happens.

After a thorough investigation led by Lara herself, several corruption schemes and also trafficking like the one she had discovered with the help of the guild master were discovered.

Then, after the guilty nobles were arrested and executed, the noble part of the country had become "clean". It no longer had those rotten apples to get in the way of everything developing.

Of course, with the execution of the nobles and the development and wealth of the cities rising rapidly in the first year of her reign, Lara's popularity grew enough to make her an influential woman around the world.

She became known as the youngest and most powerful queen in all of history.

It wasn't a title she liked, but she found it quite nice to be treated with such respect.

And leaving the country aside for a moment, there is also the matter of her relationships.

Emily was now her first wife. After Lara became an adult, a lavish wedding was arranged so that the two could marry. Not only Emily, but Cibely, Eleonor, and Clevina had become her wives.

Cibely being her second wife, Eleonor her third, and Clevin her fourth.

A lot of criticism happened after Lara decided to marry all four girls.

"You should marry someone influential"

"Aren't you going to marry a man? You need heirs."

But Lara just ignored them all.

She didn't want to marry for power or to make heirs, but because she loved those people.

"Lara, are you awake?"

"Yes, Cibely. You can come in."

Cibely who entered the room wearing a rather simple outfit approached Lara and kissed her on the lips.

"What is it?" Lara asked as she smiled graciously at Cibely and finished putting on her clothes.

"Syl is having trouble with some things, so she asked me to call you."

"Oh, I see. Tell her to wait a little longer."

"Right."

After one more kiss from Cibely, she left the room.

Lara, smiled at the mirror one more time before nodding and getting ready to leave the room.

But before she left, she walked over to Emily and kissed her forehead.

"Don't take too long to wake up or I'll throw you on the floor when I get back."

####

Syl had become Lara's daughter.

Being only a year younger, Lara had decided to adopt her just to make her heir, so Syl had become Mabely's first princess.

She had been against it at first, but soon after decided to accept her new position.

After so many years, Syl had become a beautiful girl.

Now she was almost as tall as Lara, her blonde hair, which had once been long, was now short. By Syl's own decision, she decided to cut her hair to shoulder length.

After that, she never let her hair grow again.

Of course, Lara didn't mind because Syl was still as cute as before.

####

Emily's father had unfortunately passed away 3 years after Lara's reign began.

After some sudden bouts of shortness of breath, her father eventually died. As he was quite ill at the time, it was like a relief for Emily and also for her mother, as her father could finally rest in peace.

Sure, it was painful for a few days, but they soon got over his death. He died with a serene smile on his face.

After the death of her husband, Emily's mother decided to live her own life away from the castle.

After receiving a mansion from Lara, she received the title of nobility and remarried a nobleman.

This was quite a pleasant surprise since it was someone Lara knew and had a lot of respect for ( Lutz ). If it had only been a disgusting nobleman, Lara would surely have stopped that marriage.

16