Chapter 4 – Learning about the world.
12.3k 12 211
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I continued reading the book I saw something unbelievable.
They exist, the elves exist. Yes the elves I've always dreamed of meeting exist, this is a dream come true.
But the only place the elves are is in a forest far from the human realms.

They didn't exactly say the place and name of the forest in this book, but I have to find a way to find an elf someday in this world.
I kept reading and also knew that there were half-animal people here.

Yes they also exist, it seems like I'm living a dream totally, this is extremely cool. After that I also saw that dwarves exist, but I didn't care much about them because they looked like a kid with muscles.

Well I couldn't say that dwarven women were ugly, since they were small and cute. Not all of them were cute, because some women had a lot of muscle, too, which made me a little uncomfortable to see.

After reading this book about the kingdoms and races that exist in this world a little more, I began to read the book about magic.
Well the magic book was separated into chapters.
Chapter 1 was about basic spells, chapter 2 was about higher spells, and last chapter talked about spells of a totally advanced level.

Entry-level spells were normal spells of Japanese history. These are Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind spells, just simple spells that could be seen in any Japanese work.
Higher level spells are Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth spells but they were more powerful, and there were also Light and Darkness spells.

I was very fond of Dark Magic in anime because the villain was always a gothic Loli, which of course for me, a lolicon, was a totally divine being.
Leaving that aside, the advanced level spells were space-time magic and body reinforcement magic.

Apparently Spacetime magic was another Cliché magic of light novels where the protagonist can store items in a space.
And the body-reinforcing spell was basically a body-reinforcing spell, when activated it would give more strength and speed to close combat.

'How would I fight with my own hands? I already said I don't have motor coordination for make this.'

Well I had the magic books, but what do I do now? I don't even know if this girl has the ability to use magic. But it's a pattern of novels, right?
If I am transported to another world I need to be strong. Not all the works had this cliché, Konosuba was a great example hahaha.

Well, I don't know what magic I could have right now, but I basically can't think of it right now. Why? Well i'm starving.
After I finish eating, I think I can study a little more about magic, it's not that I wanted to go out using magic and killing people, but if magic is so fun when it seems, I don't know what I can do with it.

- Maid.

On second thought, I didn't know this maid's name, I guess she didn't tell me her name once. Well, I think if I was the girl in this body, she would clearly know.
Well I have to ask her anyway, if I don't ask I don't think I'll find out anytime soon.

- You called me, Ojou-sama.

I'm already getting sick of all these maids calling me Ojou-sama, but I can't help it since this girl lived in a totally different society from mine.

- Hmm, sorry to ask, but what's your name again?

When I asked that, the maid looked at me with a full face of disbelief, is this maid really so close to this girl?
Well I guess so, since she helped this girl even change clothes.

- My name is Lorane, are you ok Ojou-sama?

After she asked me that, she pasted her hand to my forehead, her hand was extremely cold. I think she was seeing if I had a fever, but of course I wasn't.
So her name is Lorane, it's a very beautiful name.

- Lorane, I'm hungry, can I eat something now?

I told Lorane that she was hungry, since she's my personal maid she should be able to take care of it, right?
Well I don't think she will prepare my lunch, but she will ask the other maid to take care of it.

- Certainly, I will ask one of the maids to prepare something for Ojou-sama.

She answered my request quickly. She was certainly a maid prepared for these situations. After saying that, Lorane left the room and apparently went to talk to a maids to prepare something for me.

Meanwhile I stayed in the bored room doing nothing.

'I wish I had a video game now.'

Not even a day passed and I was already missing my things. Well, I can't do anything since I died in a totally weird way. Well it wasn't really weird since I had no fault.

After about 10 minutes I heard Lorane opening the door.

- Ojou-sama, please accompany me to the dinner table, your food is already being prepared and at some point will be served.

Lorane is certainly very polite, but still I was not used to being called Ojou-sama. One reason was that inside I was a man and I was never treated with such respect either.

Leaving it aside, I followed Lorane into the dining room.
As soon as I arrived in the dining room the plate was already there, but there was no food inside. Will they bring the snack later? Well, I think so.

After about 5 minutes, another maid brought me a tray with a large piece of cake, some juice and some fruits.

'So this is a rich people's afternoon coffee.'

I didn't know if all the rich girls ate that way, but if they ate that way everyday they'd be fat, so how does this little girl have such a perfect body?
Well I don't care about that anyway.

When I started eating the food, I felt something strange, I started to get extremely dizzy and fell off the chair.
When i fell to the ground, I heard Lorane screaming, but I lost consciousness soon after.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

211