Chapter 7 – Saving the Maids … or Almost.
10.4k 21 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment I saw the maids I hurried off to help them. I didn't know how long it would take for the maid to get here, but I need to save them as soon as possible.

'Damn, I have nothing to cut the strings, and if I use magic I can end up hurting them'

I couldn't set them free now, if I used magic, I could burn them.
And if I imagine a weaker magic?
I don't know, if I do that the magic will come out weaker, but it doesn't hurt to try.
If I don't let them go them now and wake each one up, the maid will come here and kill me, then she will kill all the unconscious maids.

I ran first towards Lorane, I wanted to wake her up first of all. I shouted in her ear and shook her, but she didn't wake up.

'I already know.'

I've already learned how to use magic, so I can use 'water magic' to wet your face, I know it's not very safe because she it can drown, but this is the only way.

In the next instant I imagined just a faucet dropping some water. It was the weakest thing I could imagine at the moment, as I was under incredible pressure.

- Water.

When I used the spell a reasonable amount came from my hand palm on Lorane's face. The moment water touched her face Lorane rose quickly, apparently she was scared.

- Ojou-sama, are you ok?

Lorane looked worried, I think she thought the crazy maid would have caught me.

'Well, she arrested me, but I managed to escape.'

When I woke up Lorane, I decided to try to imagine a lighter only. Right after that the fire magic came out much weaker than last time, this system of using magic is quite simple.

I really don't know if all spells work that way, I don't think so. For how would body-enhancing magic be activated only with the power of imagination? Well there must be some way, right?
But now is not the time to think about it, I have already discovered the most important thing, that magic depends on the strength of your imagination.

Good thing I've lived in New York for so long, so I can have the strongest imagination in this world, no, I certainly have.

'I thank God for sending me to such a convenient world.'

I don't know if this god who sent me here was listening, but if he was listening I wanted to thank you anyway.

When I let Lorane go, she helped me release all the other maids. But our happiness did not last long.

- So you got them loose, but it makes no difference, these maids can't fight, I can get you over with quickly.

She was pretty confident, didn't she see my magic inside the bedroom? If I unleash that magic on her, I'm sure she will die instantly.

- Why are you doing this?

It was Lorane who asked, apparently she was still confused about the maid's motives. Sure I was too, but how would I ask that to a person who was trying to kill me?

- I have no one reason -The maid said, she looked at us with a smug face on her face, it was making me totally annoyed.

- You're lying, you wouldn't do something like that for no reason -Lorane was already pretty annoyed with this maid, she basically wanted to know the reason for the attack but the maid was making a fool of herself.

I was just watching them talking, but I believe this conversation will not last long, because at some point it will attack us and I have to do something.

- Enough, you're pissing me off - The crazy maid apparently got quite annoyed at Loranre's repeated questions.

'She will attack.'

By her tone of voice, I already knew she was preparing to attack Lorane, but I won't let her attack Lonare.

The maid ran towards us, she came with blood in her eyes to kill us, but of course I wouldn't let her. As soon as she attacked I imagined a flamethrower again, but this time I imagined an even bigger flame.

- Fire.

I used magic and the next instant a large amount of flames came out of my hand, I had never seen such a large amount of flame.

'Did the magic hit her?'

The magic was directly upon maid, I thought the magic would have hit her straight, but I was wrong. When the flames died down the maid was standing there without moving. I can't believe this shit, how was she not injured at all?

- Shit, Lorane we have to get out of here.

I ran along with Lorane while thinking of some way to kill this woman, yes, if I don't kill her I will die. Of course all the maids will die too, so I can't let that maid out there.

'But isn't your target me?'

I didn't know why the maid had attacked the other maids, because I'm sure her target was me, whatever.

'I have to think of stronger magic.'

In my old world I played a lot of games, so I had a lot of imagination to use, if the spells here work using the imagination, I'm the most advanced person for sure.
I remembered a game of an apocalypse, where daily meteors rained down from the sky in the planet.

'What if I imagine a meteor? Will it really work? '

The next moment I thought about imagining a meteor, I don't know if it will work, but if it does it will do a lot of damage.

'I have to get as far away as possible because a meteor's range is insane.'

I started running as far as possible along with Lorane. The maid was running after us, but oddly enough we were running faster than her.
I didn't know if the housekeeper was letting us get away because she was playing with us, or if we were actually getting to run faster.

'But this is not the time to think about it now.'

After being far enough away, I created a big meteor in my mind, after that I said any spell that came into my mind.

- Meteorite.

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/IgorRSAWI
**********************

186