Chapter 9 – Testing Skills.
10.4k 10 175
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was another day, I couldn't sleep again tonight, because I was still thinking about who told the maid to kill me.

I don't know what the reason was, but it sure has something very strange behind it all. Well, but now is not the time to think about it.

I was standing in my room and decided to change my clothes.
I chose a more nice outfit than that dress I checked the first time I woke up here, that dress was very made.

After a while Lorane entered the room.

"Ojou-sama, it's time to—" Lorane who didn't finish talking realized that I had already woken up and changed my clothes.

"Ojou-sama, did you dress yourself? You could have waited for me to help you." Lorane was talking sadly, did she really like helping me put on clothes?

Well, I don't care about that much anyway, I need to have coffee and then test my skills.

'I hope to have good skills.' Thinking about it I left the room, I was going down towards the dining room, of course Lonare was right behind me.

After 2 days living and walking around the house, I was able to record where some rooms and places were, so I could walk around the house normally.

'But still Lorane doesn't stop following me.' I ignored that as she was assigned to take care of me.

#######

When I arrived in the dining room my food was already on the table, it seems that this time Lorane supervised all the preparation of the food, so it took a while to get to my room.

I sat down and started eating, the food was a huge piece of cake and some toast, and of course there was a strawberry juice to go with it.

Well, not only that, as the maids also served coffee and tea. Why do they serve so much food? Doesn't she see I'm a little girl?

'Whatever' I was no longer caring about the maid's behavior anymore, so I basically ignored all those issues.

When I finished eating, one of the maids cleared the table and I got out of the chair.

"Lorane, I'm going back to my room, and I don't want anyone to disturb me." I said grimly to Lorane.

I wanted no one to disturb me while training my skills, so since Lorane was my personal maid she would keep the other maids away from my room.

"Of course Ojou-sama," Lorane answered politely as she lowered her head a little.

After that I walked to my room, getting there I asked Lorane to stay out of the room and closed the door.

'Time to start some tests.'

#######

As I entered the bedroom I started to think of some tests I could do.
I remember running faster than the maid, but how do I do a speed test inside this room?

That would not be possible, but what about a strength test?

I took an iron pot that was on the table, inside that pot there were some pens, so I took the pens out and decided to do an extreme strength test.

--Hmmmm

I moaned as I put a lot of force in my hand, in fact, I didn't even need that much force, because when I looked at the pan it was already totally dented.

'What the hell is that' I was totally shocked by the result, how could a child have so much strength in his arms?

God was certainly creating a character from some game when He created this girl and put my soul into it.
This girl was just like the game characters I created, had a cute look but had absurd strength.

But that's really cool, I managed to knead iron so it's certainly nice.
If I can do it with iron, what can I do if I crush someone's body parts? Not that I would do it anyway.

'Now I have to test the stamina of my body' I would have to test that too, since a strange thing happened.

During the meteor blast yesterday, I remember some wreckage that hit me, but I felt no pain and no injuries.

But now I have to look for a way to test my stamina.

'I know' I said this as I looked at all the pens I had taken from the pot.

If I stick a pen in my hand I can know if I have as much resistance as I think. But if I don't have all that resistance, my hand will bleed a lot, and I don't really like pain either.

'But there is no other way.' I said that as I put my hand on the table and held the pen over it.

"3 ... 2 ... 1" I counted down and stuck the pen with all the force in my hand.

'My God' I closed my eyes at the time, but I felt no pain.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that the pen stopped on my skin, did not cross my hand. This is certainly an incredible resistance.

'Now I look like Mile' I said that while I had a big smile on my face. (Reference to the novel Didn't I Say to Make My Average Abilities in the Next Life ?!)

I was quite pleased with the results, so I could easily have beaten the maid if I tried.
Well, now it's no use thinking about it, because the maid is still in jail.

I still wanted to test my spells, but I had already tested her when I summoned the meteor, I have a very powerful magic.

After all these quiz I realized it was time for lunch so I called Lorane. Apparently Lorane was overseeing lunch so I stayed in the room waiting for Lorane to show up.

--Toc Toc

Someone knocked on the door, when I opened there was Lorane.
Lunch was ready, so she called me to eat. I went to the dining room again and there was my plate on the table.

'It's getting a little lonely to have lunch alone every time.' I still don't know where my family was, so I always had to eat alone.

Well, one hour I'll find out about this girl's past.

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

175