Chapter 11 – Simple Plan.
8.8k 6 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I walked into the room and started walking slowly to the maid, she has started to shiver, she is certainly scared.
How can she be afraid of such a cute girl?

"I need your help." I said as I crouched down to meet the maid's eyes.

The maid was sitting on the floor with her hands and feet tied.
She didn't have her mouth covered, but she was forbidden to speak or scream.

"Don't play with me, why would I help you?" The maid said while her voice was shaking, she was scared like a child.

"You will help me, right?" I said as I approached his face and placed my hand toward his neck.

When the maid saw this, she began to shiver and crawled away from me, she is just as I was when she tried to attack me.

"You monster." The maid said as she continued to walk away from me.

Monster? I'm a monster?
I look so cute, I see no reason to call myself a monster.

"But you will help me, right?" I asked again hoping for a positive response this time, as I was already getting a little annoyed with her behavior.

"Fine, I help." The maid responded quickly while crying softly.

Is she that scared? I think I scared her a lot, I have to hold back a little

"I need your help on something simple, I want you to help me out of this mansion unseen, and I also need you to take me to the city of Gerok." I said the plan for maid as I crouched down looking into his eyes.

The maid thought for a moment, was she thinking of refusing?
When I thought about it, I started exerting tremendous pressure on her, just like I did with Lorane.

"Fine, I help, but you'll have to set me free after I take you into town." The maid said while having an anxious voice.

Did she think she was in a position to negotiate with me? She is funny hahaha.

"Fine, I set you free." I said as I forced a smile to deceive her.

When the maid saw this she put a huge smile on her face.

'Idiot' Of course I wouldn't let her go, because she could come back and tell all about me to the person who hired her to kill me.

But I had to lie now, otherwise she wouldn't help me.
Although I could have forced her to help me, using brute force.

"Well, next week I'll come visit you again. When the day comes I would let your arms go free." I was explaining the plan, but when the maid heard that I was going to let her arms go free she smiled for a brief moment.

Does she really think I'll let her get away from here?

"If you try to run away, I'll kill you." I was releasing that great pressure again.

I saw a puddle under the maid's legs, but I ignored it and kept explaining the plan to her.

"When night comes, you'll go to my room, then we'll leave the mansion." While I was explaining the plan the maid interrupted me.

"Wait, will you make me accused of kidnapping?" The maid asked angrily as she looked at me.

"Yes, that's the plan, but don't worry, if there's any authority, I'll free you from any kidnapping charges." I tried to calm the maid's heart by telling another lie, and she blindly believed it.

She's certainly the dumbest woman I've seen since I got here.

"Alright, I help you, but we have agreed, when we get to town you'll set me free." The maid again placed this absurd condition.

"Clear." I just smiled at the maid and confirmed.

######

As I left the room I saw Lorane standing by the door as she waited for me.

'Was she trying to hear our conversation?' I don't know if that was it, but I need to be careful, even the people I trust may not be what it seems.

After that I went up to my room and continued studying about this world.
Well, I had nothing to learn anymore, because the only thing I do in my free time is read these books.

As I had nothing to do, I decided to get some sleep until dinner time.

I don't know if the plan I discussed with the maid will work, but I have to make it work. Since I came to a world of "fantasy" I need to explore, right?

Getting stuck in a mansion is totally meaningless.

After some time I lay down and sleep until I waited for dinner time.

#######

When it was time for dinner, Lorane knocked on the door and I woke up to the knock.
When I left Lorane was surprised, because my hair was all messed up because I just woke up.

Lorane led me to the front of the mirror, combing my hair gracefully.
After Lorane finished combing my hair I went into the dining room with her.

Once there my food was already on the plate, so I sat down and started eating alone as usual.

"Lorane, can I trust you?" I said as I put some food in my mouth, I wonder if I could trust Lorane, since I don't know who my enemy is inside this house.

"Yes, absolutely Ojou-sama," Lorane answered quickly, and she lowered her head.

I don't know if her are really telling the truth, but I think I can trust Lorane.

########

In an elegant room with a large table, a man and a woman were talking as they ate together.

"How was the plan?" The woman said as she ate some of her food.

"Yes very much, the girl managed to escape death and the girl I hired was captured." The man said as he bowed his head apologizing to the woman.

"How is it?" Hearing this, the woman punched the table so hard that even the plate she was eating flew off the table and fell to the floor.

'How did this happen?' That was what the woman was thinking at that moment.

The woman was totally mad because she couldn't put an end to the life of the girl who was the daughter of the woman she hated so much.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

165