Chapter 10 – Making a Plan?
9.5k 12 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week since I came to this world.
My life is still boring as usual as there is nothing to do inside this house.

And there's nothing around this house either, it's totally isolated, I need to find a way to the city of Gerok.

"Ojou-sama, it's time for lunch." Lorane opened the door gently as she called me.

I went down to the dining room along with Lorane.
I sat down to start eating, but soon after that I started thinking again about how lonely this is.

I have no one to talk to, the maids who stay here don't talk to me, just obey my orders blindly.

'This is boring.' I was already totally bored with this life, this was basically a hikikomori's life but even worse.

Because here there was no Anime or Video Games, so this is already making me depressed.

After a while I finished eating.
Then I went upstairs to the room with Lorane.

'I have no other way.' That was the only way to know about this girl's life, I guess I can't figure it out on my own.

I decided to ask Lonare about this girl's life, to tell the truth, I didn't even know this girl's name, because everyone calls her Ojou-sama all the time.

"Lorane, call me by name." I said harshly to Lorane, as this is the only way to easily find out my name.

I thought if I made Lorane speak my name I would find out what my name is today.
But I was mistaken.

"I can't do something so rude, Ojou-sama" Lorane said while her voice was a little anxious and she lowered her head a little.

'Arrgg, is this really serious?' I was totally frustrated, so calling me by my name would be a disrespect?

I think for maids to call their masters by their name is extremely rude, right? I saw something similar in a novel. But this wasn't romance, it was real life, so I'd have to make Lorane talk.

"Call me by my name Lorane." Since I was already a little annoyed, I think I released a lot of pressure, so Lorane started to shake right away.

"Fine, Lara-sama," Lorane said quickly while still shivering.

'So my name is Lara, it's a very beautiful name actually.' I thought as I eased the pressure on Lorane.

I'm sorry Lorane, but that was the only way.
Well, my name was Lara, but I found something really weird.

Nobles in stories usually have last names, only commoners have only one name. Was this girl noble? Why does she have only her first name?

This story was getting more and more confusing, I need to find out what happened.
But I'll let Lorane get some rest, she's still shaking from the pressure with I put on her.

#######

I haven't figured out what happened to this girl before I took control of her body, but it doesn't matter now.

I want to find a way to the city of Gerok, but I don't know how I'm going there.
Lorane says it's the nearest town, but I don't know exactly how many miles it is from the mansion.

Even if she is not far away, how will I get there? When I look through the mansion's windows I see no means of transportation.

In fact yesterday a man came to bring supplies to the mansion.
I asked Lorane about this, apparently this man comes once a month to deliver supplies.

'Can I hide inside the carriage?' That was certainly a crazy plan, but it was the only means of transportation I could think of now.

But even if I get in the carriage, I don't know the distance and how long it would take to get to Gerok, I could starve or thirst while traveling, as I could not get out of the carriage.

Well, I'll think of a way to get out of here someday, but I don't know if I'll go alone or take Lorane with me, since she's the only person I trust blindly inside this house.

#######

When night came, it was time to talk about the arrested maid.
After the maid was caught, all the other maids were released and returned to work quickly.

I still didn't know what to do with the maid who tried to kill me, I was thinking of asking Lorane to hand her over to some Gerok city guard, because she would receive a proper punishment.

But when I suggested that, Lorane told me that the maid would be sentenced to death. The maid when she heard this begged me not to hand her over.

So I was still unsure what to do with her. If I hand her over there I would be killing her, but I don't care much about that since she tried to kill me once.

'I already know.' I thought of something really interesting, so I wanted to talk something with the maid.

"Lorane, take the other maids out, and stay out too, I want to talk to her alone." I gave Lorane an order as I stared at the maid trapped in one corner of the room.

"But Ojou-sama, this is dangerous." Lorane was looking at me with worried eyes.

I'm sorry Lorane, but you can't hear what I'll say in here.

"I told you to leave." I said grimly, since this is the only way to make Lorane obey me right now.

"As you wish." Lorane obeyed my order and took out all the other maids out, leaving me alone with the maid.

It's time to make a plan to escape this house, I don't know if this girl will help me.
But she knows that if she doesn't help me, she will end up dead soon after.

So I'm sure she will help me in my plan.
Since she knows exactly where the city of Gerok is, this is even better for me.

After a while thinking about unnecessary things, I began to slowly move toward the maid.

"So let's talk?" I said as I smiled at the maid, making her shiver.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

161