Chapter 20 – Quitting Job?
6.4k 18 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the woman found me I was paralyzed there not knowing what to do.
I didn't know if I ran away or stayed to talk to her about it.

I have to talk to her about it, I didn't know the women here did things like that so I need to get out of here right away.
Maybe they want me to do that too and of course, I wouldn't.

"Do all women prostitute here?" I asked the woman and covered my body with my arms, even though she was still ashamed to show my body to her like this.

"Well, we all do it because we want to, we're not forced into anything we're doing," the woman said as she took the sponge to clean her body.

I was looking away because her body was all dirty, and I needn't say what she was dirty about.

"But why do you do that?" I asked with my voice a little loud, I didn't know why she was doing this, she was so beautiful and was wasting her beauty doing it.

I could imagine the reasons, she could be short of money at home and decided to do that.

After some time of silence, she decided to start telling her story.

##########

She is the only child of a very poor family.
She lives with her father and mother in a house in the residential area of ​​the capital.

She said that 2 months ago her mother caught a very serious disease without a cure, and to keep her alive she had to pay for very expensive medicinal herbs.

Working only in the kitchen she couldn't afford the medicine, so she found that the night here turned into a prostitution house so she asked the owner of the inn to work here too.

After that she started working here at night daily, she said she makes a lot of money from it and can take care of her parents who are already very old and unable to work.

She told this story with a sad face, she seemed to have suffered a lot because of her mother's illness.
She even had to sell her body for that reason, I can imagine the sadness she feels inside.

"Are you enjoying what you are doing?" I asked her as I held the hand to calm her down, she was shaking a little.

"Of course I'm not liking this, but I have no choice." The woman couldn't take it all and started crying, she couldn't take it anymore, but that was the only way to keep her family well.

"You have to get out of here." The woman said while holding my 2 arms tightly, she looked quite desperate.

After I asked her why she told me she wouldn't want to see me doing this kind of thing, I had to get out of here or that woman would make me prostitute myself somehow.

After thinking for a moment, I made up my mind.

"I'm going out, but you come with me," I said as I took the woman's hand and pulled her out of the bathroom.

I had a life plan in the capital from now on, and this girl will help me and in return, I will help her family somehow, I can't stand to see her continue to suffer here.

"What's your name?" I asked as I dressed my clothes quickly.

"My name is Emily." The woman said as she put on her skirt.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Lara."

###########

After that, I decided to leave here with Emily, I would help her somehow.
I don't know how but she was trusting me and following me.

She has the money she got from the man, so, I can get borrow 5 silver coins to get an identity.

If I become an adventurer I think I can somehow help her with her family.

"Emily, let's get out of here first, then I want to discuss something with you," I told her and held her hand, I would hold her hand until we left here.

I had better hearing than hers so I would guide her out of here.
We couldn't get out of the window because we were on the third floor.

I could even jump from here because of my stamina, but I don't know if I could catch Emily if she jumped because she's so much taller than me.

I kept walking very slowly as I listened to the surroundings and the sounds so as not to bump into anyone.
If the innkeeper saw us leaving the inn she would suspect something and would go wrong.

"Emily, soon we will be left the inn, calm down."

Emily's hand was shaking a little, I think she was afraid of being found by the innkeeper, this woman was so kind to me.

Or she could be afraid of losing her job since it was her only income she had to take care of her family.

'But don't worry Emily, I help you.'

########

Every time I passed a room in the inn I heard a woman moaning inside, it was hell here, I can imagine how a girl like Emily felt here.

But finally.
After so long we managed to leave the inn without being seen.

As we left the inn Emily breathed a sigh of relief, I think she was afraid of getting caught and losing her job.

"Emily, let's get away from the inn, then let's talk seriously," I said to Emily and started looking for a good place for us to talk.

After walking for several minutes I came to a square.
There were several benches and food stalls in the square, there were also many people walking.

I searched one of the banks where there was less movement so we wouldn't be interrupted while we talked.

"Let's sit there." I pointed to a bench that was farthest from the people and had no tent nearby.

After a while, we got there and settled into the seat.
Emily looked a little nervous, but I didn't call and started talking to her about what I was thinking.

"Emily, I have a proposal for you," I said as I kept a smile on my face, it would benefit me a lot and I wouldn't have to keep working in that disgusting place.

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

137