Chapter 50 – Sleeping with an incredible sensation.
4.1k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After so much boredom of useless talk, it had finally begun to get dark. It's been so long since I was almost dying of boredom, it's a pain that there are no cell phones or games in this world yet.

'Isn't there even board games in this world?' Board games are old, so there is a possibility there is something like that here, I see no reason not to exist.

Wait... It might be an excellent opportunity.

If there are no board games, I can create some and sell when I create the store for Emily I can create these games and maybe I make a lot of money selling these games. Games can also be a failure, but let's hope for the best.

Since it was evening, the coachman and the merchant had begun to look for somewhere to camp, and it seems that they did not bring tents or the like, it appears that the adventurers slept inside the carriage itself.

I don't know how we're going to sleep here, but if we squeeze in, we can fit them all in here. Good thing we're all women, so even if we get together no problem.

The trader has his place to sleep, so we don't have to worry about him, what we have to do now is decide where each one goes to sleep and which side of the carriage.

We got out of the carriage, and we started to build a fire so we could heat our food. I took the food out of the storage and delivered to Cibely.

When I thought we had nothing to light the fire, I was about to start using magic to light the fire, but I decided to hide that I could use another magic from them, and I kept waiting to see what they were going to do.

It was easier than I thought.
Clevina, who was the magician of the group, just said "Fireball," and a flame very similar to mine arose in her hand. I mean, don't very identical because my fire was much more significant; there is no comparison.

'Maybe because I have better references?' I have all the knowledge of my ancient world, so my references to fire and other elements is much bigger than the people of this world, now it's explained why her magic is so much weaker than mine.

The fire was lit, and immediately, they took their food containers and put them on the fire using some wood. I didn't bring food because they said they would share it with me, so I didn't even bother to buy food or anything.

After the food was ready, I grabbed another bowl from my storage, and then they all put some of their food in for me, and then everyone had something to eat.

The merchant had his huge snack and was savoring inside the carriage, and he didn't even bother to get out of the transport to heat his food, he said everything was fine and just ate the way it was.

"From tomorrow, we will have to hunt our food," Eleonor said as he put a spoonful of food in his mouth.

Now that I realize, I only had these food containers in my storage so that we will have to hunt our food from tomorrow because they did not get food for the four days, only food for the first day.

After we had finished eating, I kept the bowls in my storage and waited for bedtime as we stared at the stars in the sky, as always the sky of this world was beautiful, not even compared to my old world.

"What will you do when you get to Grenrok?" Clevina, who was sitting in front of me, asked as she looked up.

After she asked this question, all three girls looked at me, and it seems they were all curious about what I am going to do when I get to Grenrok city.

Well, I'm not going to do anything significant. First I'll start working as an adventurer and then look for a place to live. I think that's the only thing I want to do now when I get to that city.

"Well, first, I want to work as an adventurer and then find a place to live," I answered Clevina's question, expectantly. As I said, a considerable determination emerged from my chest, a determination to achieve all my goals.

Seeing that all the girls said nothing, they just stared at me and then smiled at me, it seems like they are giving me an incentive without even putting it into words.

When we were done talking, I got into the carriage with Eleonor and Clevina, the first to be on guard outside would be Cibely. It looks like the order is Cibely, Clevina and then Eleonor, it seems they didn't want to put me in because they think I don't have much fighting power.

They would take turns at night to watch for monsters or outlaws. If there's no one outside to warn others, we can all be caught off guard and have no time to react, and then we could end up dead.

After deciding the order, I lay in the carriage and after a while, Eleanor and Clevina lay with me, I thought they would lay further away from me, but they were on the left and one on the right.

I was lying in the carriage between Clevina and Eleonor; the only thing I could feel was their chest hitting my right and left cheeks.

It wasn't a bad feeling to feel those breasts on my face, I had the same feeling as when I was sleeping with Emily, so I fell asleep quickly as I took advantage of that feeling.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

85