Chapter 53 – Hunting monsters in the woods?
3.4k 6 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When lunchtime came, I was already wondering what we were going to do if we were going to fish or if we were going to hunt monsters in the forest. Not monsters like Goblins, but hunting wild boars and wolves that give plenty and meat and can feed everyone.

The merchant doesn't need food since he has his food for the whole trip, the coachman also has his food since he works directly for the merchant and not only has a temporary contract like us.

After the carriage stopped, we got down and started talking about lunch plans. After much discussion, we decided to split into groups.

Cibely and I would go to the forest, and Eleonor and Clevina would go fishing because if we can't get anything in the woods, they can catch some fish to feed us. Of course, it will be even better if both groups get food.

We set the fire to prepare the food, we set the fire ready for when we get the food, it is better to move things faster. Of course, we haven't set fire yet, I left the camp along with Cibely, and we headed toward the nearest forest.

We were lucky that in this world it was full of forest, there was a lot more forest and vegetation than cities and houses, I don't know if there was a sea in this world, it probably exists, but maybe it's not as massive as the sea of the "Earth."

"So, how are you going to hunt the animals?" Cibely, who was beside me, asked as he walked paying attention as we were going down a very steep place.

Well, I wanted to do everything to hide that I knew how to use other spells, but it seems that it is not necessary to do so if I do not use spells, I will not be able to hunt because I have no martial arts skills or some sword talent.

The only thing I know is that I can use magic with the power of imagination, and that's why I can turn around and kill monsters quickly, if I didn't have such a force, I think I would have died a long time ago.

"I can hunt the monsters with magic," I answered Cibely after I said that I began to imagine a small ice stake, and after that, a little ice stake appeared floating above my hand.

When Cibely saw it and her eyes widened a little. Was that so amazing? I just imagined magic too weak not to draw too much attention, and this was the smallest magic I could think of right now, I didn't know she would widen her eyes just at that, what would she think if she saw the meteor?

"Can you use magic without singing too?" No corner? Ahh, does she mean how I did it at the beginning when I said "Meteor" or "Wind Bullet"? Well, at first, I thought it was necessary to say that for the magic to work, but after that, I realized that I didn't need to say anything for the magic to work.

"Well, that's." I didn't know what to say and had no excuse to invent or move away, so I accepted that she found it amazing and also agreed with it so she wouldn't think I'm abnormal in the future.

"But it makes no difference, there are people who can use magic without singing, but I have never seen a person as young as you doing it." Ooh, so are there people who can use magic without singing? So now I will not be treated as an abnormal, I will be treated as an average person if I keep using weaker spells in front of people.

"Of course, if I had to use it I would use all my strength." I see no need for mercy on monsters; Using my full strength is the most fun.

I told Cibely that I would only use this Ice magic since it was one of the only and simplest I could use. Of course, I was lying, but I wouldn't tell her that I could make a meteor fall from the sky, I don't think she even knows what a meteor is.

After a few minutes of walking we finally arrived in the forest, it was a denser forest than it was near the capital. I think there are more chances here to find monsters. Well, here is further from the capital, so adventurers of course less exploit it. She would have more monsters.

"Let's go carefully, you follow me." Cibely started to enter the forest and told me to follow her, and then I obeyed her orders and stooped behind her and followed calmly.

I also couldn't tell her that I have powerful search magic if I used her, I could find monsters and animals very quickly, but I think it's best to do everything the normal way and follow her.

After that we were walking through the woods and hiding behind the trees, it seemed like we were in an FPS game where we were hiding from the enemy I was very excited to do something like that, it felt like I was inside a game.

Well, this game here would probably hurt me, so I better watch out for everything around me, I can't do anything wrong or end up attracting a crowd of monsters to us.

I don't know if it's normal for a crowd of monsters to walk together, but I found very large groups of monsters near the capital, so I think there's a possibility of something like this happening.

While I was thinking these things, it seems like Cibely found something, she took the hem of my dress and pulled me behind a huge tree, and after that, she pointed in one direction.

"There is a group with three wolves." I expected it to be something bigger, but it was just wolves, well, whatever we only need food, I think three wolves will feed us for a long time.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

83