Chapter 59 – Everything is as before?
3.3k 5 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Will you keep trusting her?" Who asked this time was Clevina, it seems that it was so crazy that she no longer wants to trust Larissa. I keep believing her, and she didn't attack anyone but bad guys.

Bandits deserve to die, but the only thing different is that she killed them in a very brutal and very bloody way, I don't think we should stop trusting her for something like that, that would be very superficial.

I slept on her side for a long time, and even the other girls slept on her side too, and she never did anything, if she wanted to kill them while they were sleeping she would do that. In fact, after what they saw today, they know this little girl can destroy them anytime she wants.

"I'll keep trusting her, and I don't think she would do anything to us, I think she only killed them that way because they were bad guys." I tried to justify Larissa's actions since I didn't want the girls to stop trusting her.

After thinking for a while, they seem to have accepted this, but they said they would be more cautious next to her as she may end up attacking them. I don't think she would do anything like that, but I accepted their proposal to be more cautious.

"Alright, let's act normally around her, I don't want her to think we're afraid of her or anything." I didn't want her to think we were afraid of her if she realizes that she can be uncomfortable.

After all this talk we decided to treat her usually and get back in the carriage, I don't think she'll suspect we were worried about traveling with her after that.

I don't think it would do us any harm, after all, we've been through together, and we've been traveling for a long time together, so if she wanted to have attacked, she would have already done so, so I think we're cautious without need.

'I hope I'm right.' I hope I'm sure she won't attack us because if she decides to do that, she can kill us without much effort, she's too strong for an F-RANK.

I think the girls were very scared too because she hid her strength, she told us it was just an F-RANK and had only storage magic, in fact, she also said to me about ice magic, but I thought she just had it.

But I think she has a good reason to hide her strength, so I wasn't so worried about it, but Eleonor and Clevina were.

"Better get back soon." We were taking too long to get in the carriage, so I hurried the girls.

##########

After a long time, the girls came back. I'm sure they were talking about my way of acting, so I didn't even ask what they were talking about.

They were trying to act normal, but the only one acting typically was Cibely, I could see the eyes of fear and of caution that Clevina and Eleonor were looking at me, they hide their feelings very badly, this is comical.

As it was late at night, we did not even sleep again, and we decided to stay up at night because if we slept now would not help much because it was almost dawn.

Since we were already awake Cibely and the girls started preparing the "Breakfast" was wolf meat, I knew it would be that since we have nothing to eat besides that.

I sat in the carriage, watching them do it, and I didn't want to talk to them right now. I could explain why I hid my strength and that I'm not a psycho as they think, but I don't think it will do much good.

'Maybe they don't even want to hear me.' It may be an option if they don't want to listen to me and start treating me even worse, so it's best not to talk now. Maybe by the end of the trip, I'll tell them I'm not what they think.

Cibely already seems to know that I wouldn't do anything to them since she's as calm as ever and still smiles at me as always.

I hope everything will be back to normal soon.

##########

After a while, the sun was rising, so we started having breakfast. I grabbed my coffee from Cibely and then sat inside the carriage again while they sat outside.

I prefer to be alone for now because during the trip I can talk to them and try to convince them that I'm not that horrible person they think I am, I would never hurt them.

"Aren't you going to sit with us?" While I was distracted eating, Cibely approached me and called me, she is the one who is treating me normally, I'm sure of that.

But I think it's better to answer honestly.

"I don't want them to be afraid of me, so I'm waiting for the trip to start trying to convince them that I'm not that person they think I am."

"Then you noticed." Cibely looked a little sad that I had noticed her friends' feelings, that they had been afraid of me and were being cautious around.

"Of course, anyone would notice." True, anyone would realize if they were being avoided or looked at strangely as they were doing, they don't know how to hide their feelings, they are letting them emanate from their bodies.

"I'm sorry about that, but if you talk to them, I think they'll understand. I'm not afraid of you, and I know you wouldn't hurt us." Cibely put her hand on my head and started rubbing as she looked at me, smiling.

"Yeah, I know." I just smiled back at her.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

90