Chapter 62 – Arriving in the city.
3.3k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we woke up, we had breakfast quickly to continue the trip. We're on the penultimate day of travel, so everyone is excited to get to town soon.

The girls are a long time away from home, and I also want to get there fast to start my planning, the only thing that makes me anxious is to have to find a place to stay, I don't know where the inns or anything in this city.

'I can ask them for help.' Since they live in this city I can ask for recommendations of inns to stay, I think they would help me without problems, there is no reason not to help me.

I hope I find a good inn for a reasonable price I do not want to stay in a poor quality inn and also pay a high price, I have some money, but I don't know if I can live long with it.

'That's what the adventurous job is for, you idiot.' I cursed my mind for being such an idiot and not remembering the adventurous job. Since I am very strong and can kill the monsters with one attack, I can make a lot of money with high-quality products.

It seems that in the capital, the monsters I hunted were quite sought after by merchants since they were always in excellent quality, so wolf fur was great for making carpets and jackets.

I hope I can find an excellent place to hunt, preferably a faraway place where I will have no interference from anyone, a place where I can fight and use my spells the way I want, an area just as I want.

But now is not the time to think about it, I have to relax and wait for the time to pass, it won't be long before I reach the city, a city where it could end up being my new home, or a city where I can't stand to live and get out of here very fast.

'I hope it's the first option since if I live here, I can keep in touch with this girl group.' I thought as I stared at the three who were distracted by their thoughts.

########

Again night came, and we ate wolf meat again, I was already getting annoyed by having to eat only that meat, but that's the only one we have, and I'm not into hunting animals in the middle of the night, I think that no one here wants it.

"Tomorrow we'll come to town, what will you do after that?" Cibely said as she looked at me and put a piece of meat in her mouth.

I must tell her it's rude to talk with her mouth full, but I don't think it's necessary because she asked me a question and also because she's an adult and knows what's wrong with that, but maybe she doesn't care what people think.

"I'll look for a inn, and I hope you can recommend me one." I took this opportunity to make her introduce me to an inn, and I think this was a very smart move, I managed to use a question to do something that would benefit me.

'Stop it, you're childish and very strange.' My mind fought with itself about the things I was doing right now, right, right, that was stupid.

"Alright, I know a good place you can stay, and the price is not that high." It was a stupid way of thinking and doing things, but in the end, it all worked out, she will show me a good inn, and with good value, I think I don't need anything better.

After we are done eating we went into the carriage to sleep as usual, I hope this is a quiet night to get to town tomorrow.

##########

The next day we would take a little while to reach the city. It seems that the city only begins to appear in our vision when it is starting to get dark; there goes another day of boredom in a carriage waiting for the town to arrive.

I hope the time goes by quickly this time as my anxiety increases more and more. I need to calm down somehow but have nothing to do inside this carriage.

The only thing I could do was stand there looking out the window and waiting for the city to come into view, and I was so anxious that I kept looking at the sun waiting to get dark.

"Don't stare at the sun; your eyes will hurt." Who gave me the warning was Cibely, I think now she's become my mom since she's giving me a warning like that.

Of course, I'm kidding, but it looked like this since I'm 13 in this body and she could be mistaken for my mother, she warned me then it was funny, even the girls sitting on the other side of the carriage saw this and started laughing.

"Yes, yes, mommy." I decided to get in the game to make her embarrassed.

I know Cibely gets embarrassed quickly, so I decided to play with her a little bit after I said that Cibely realized her friends were laughing too, and she turned red. After that, I also started to laugh.

The game was so funny that we started talking about various things and we talked so much that I didn't even see the time pass, we were having so much fun that when I looked out the carriage window, the sun was already going away.

'Time goes by faster when we have fun with friends' And right after I thought that I could see the city wall appearing on the horizon.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

85