Chapter 63 – Inside the city.
3.7k 4 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few more minutes of anxiety, as they stared at the city wall, they finally approached the gate. When Lara got close to the entrance, she realized how tall he was, not as tall as the capital, but she knew no weak monster would come in here.

"We finally got home," Eleonor said as he jumped out of the carriage with a smile on his face.

But wait, why are they leaving? Isn't it just getting into town while you're in the carriage? Well, if they are going, I think I need to go too.

I jumped out of the carriage and landed gracefully on the floor. I wasn't so cute since my clothes were dirty, and I still had signs of battle and a few drops and blood on my dress.

I didn't have time to wash my clothes, and I don't have spare clothes either, so I had to get these dirty clothes on. Now that I realize how well they are dressed, I am a little ashamed.

'What will people think of me when they see me in these dirty and torn clothes?' I need to buy other clothes right away. I should have ordered some clothes from Emily before I left or I should have bought some clothes in the capital, but now it's no use thinking about that.

"What are you doing there? Let's go." As I was lost in thought thinking about my clothes, I didn't even realize that the girls were already walking towards the city gate, so I started following them.

###########

"Ooh, so you came back, Cibely." A chubby guard said as he approached us at the gate entrance.

I don't know who he is, but he seems to be some acquaintance of Cibely since he called her by name and seems to have a lot of intimacy.

"Who is he?" I pulled Eleonor's outfit a little and then asked it softly, I don't know who he was, but I hope he's not what I'm thinking, is he Cibely's boyfriend?

I never thought that a girl who gets embarrassed so quickly would have something like a boyfriend, that's a big surprise. I never imagined something like that.

"Ah, he's just the gatekeeper, he's been working here for a long time, so we have known him for a long time," Eleonor explained who the man was, and then I saw how naive I was to think that Cibely would have a boyfriend, but how naive.

"And who is this little girl?" I was so distracted that I didn't even realize the man had approached me when I saw that I was startled when he stopped talking to Cilbely? You need to warn when approaching people.

I didn't know who this man was, but he knew how to be discreet, he almost scared me to death, I need to improve my senses because I can end up dying with a surprise attack like that.

"Ah, she's Larissa, she came from the capital, she took advantage that we were traveling and came along with us as a temporary member of the group." Cibely soon answered the guard's question before I could even say anything.

"I see, my name is Sierg, nice to meet you, young lady." The man said amicably as he reached out to stroke my head, seeing that I just pulled away. I'm sorry, Oji-chan, but I don't want you touching my head.

"So, you're ashamed." He eventually gave up, and then returned to Cibely's side.

After all this talk, he finally started checking all guild cards from around the world to confirm our entry into the city. When it was my turn again, he tried to stroke my head, and again I turned away from him.

'What a persistent Oji-chan.' Is he any Lolicon? I don't want him to touch my head.

He looked at my guild card and then handed it to me, so that means verification is just that? There's no magic sphere like in the guild? That was very easy, in the capital, it was even easier to enter the city, they nor asked for verification.

After he checked them all and cleared our entrance, I finally entered a new city, a city that can be my home from today.

##########

When I entered the city, I had no surprise. Actually, the town was the same as the capital, and the only difference is that the street did not go directly to a castle, but it would go to a mansion, not nearly the size of the castle but it was very large.

"We got home!" Clevina, who has never shown to be so lively, gave a lively scream, the scream was not very low, so it caught the attention of many people.

"Stop this." Cibely, who saw this patted Clevina's head to make her quiet, and I already knew why it was because she was so embarrassed, Cibely was a girl who felt very easy shame and having so many people's attention should be uncomfortable.

After that I started walking around the capital with the girls, I don't know where they were going, but they are probably going to the adventurer guild to complete their quest, and I can take this to see where the guild is.

As I walked down Main Street I could see many clothing stores and even sword shops, I could also see many restaurants, but so far I have not seen any inns, I think I need to wait for Cibely to take me there.

After continuing to walk for a while, we finally arrived in a building that looked like an adventurous guild since there were so many muscular men coming out of the building.

The building was much smaller than the capital because it was only two stories tall and the capital was 3, but in a matter of people, I think there are a lot of them here too.

"Let's go in." I was invited by Cibely and soon after we enter the guild.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

83