Chapter 65 – Inn.
3.2k 2 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I entered the inn, the first thing I felt was the wonderful smell that was coming from the kitchen, and the inn looked like a restaurant where the cooks are shown, so the smell of the food circulated throughout the entire inn.

"That smell made me hungry now." Eleonor, who was with us, whispered this, thinking that no one would listen, but of course, everyone listened and just smiled at her.

Eleonor didn't care much that we listened since she doesn't get ashamed quickly like Cibely and just ignored our reaction. I wanted to be mentally strong like her because I also get embarrassed very quickly if people stare at me.

"Let's go to the reception." After that, I walked along with Cibely to the inn reception, and Clevina and Eleonor sat at one of the tables to wait for us.

'Since she's hungry, could she order something to eat, or can't she?' I don't know if the food here is served individually if anybody asks for it or if it's not just for guests, well, she should know that because she lives here.

I was a little distracted, so I didn't even realize that Cibely was already talking to the woman behind the counter.

She was a beautiful woman, she had long brown hair, and her eyes were the color of caramels, she has beautiful brown hair.
She wore a very standard guesthouse outfit that I saw on the internet, and she wore a long, plain brown dress with just a few simple breast-length flower designs.

I have never seen a girl dress so simple and yet be so beautiful, I don't know how old she is, but she must not be over 20 years old, I would believe if she told me she is 16 or 17 years old.

"How many nights do you intend to stay?" While I was distracted by the beauty of the woman Cibely called me to know how long I would stay at this inn. I haven't set an exact time to buy a house yet, so I don't know how long I'll be here.

"I still don't know how many days, let's say indefinitely for now." I didn't know if they accepted lodging as soon as people stayed when they wanted to. Of course, I will have to pay.

If I pay every day of stay I think she will accept me here as she will be profiting, I believe?

"So you don't know how long you'll be staying. It's a room for just one person, right?" The receptionist asked while jotting down some details on a paper, and I think this is the way to do the hosting registration since there is no such thing as a computer in this world.

They could use a sphere for that too since there is a sphere that stores its identity in a magical system, well, I think such a sphere is not cheap so no inn should have something like that, it would be a waste of money.

"Yes, the room is just for me. Don't worry, and I'll pay you a few days in advance." I had four silver coins with me, not much money, but that's what I managed to save after paying for the change of identity.

"It's two copper coins a day with a meal, and without a meal, it's just one coin." It's a pretty low price I thought it would be more expensive, just a copper coin is 10USD, so even in my other life, this would be a little expensive for me who didn't earned a high salary..

"I want to pay ten days in advance with a meal." I took two silver coins and handed them to the receptionist. Cibely was a little surprised that I had this amount of money, but after remembering how I struggled, she understood the reason, and her shocked face disappeared.

"Here's your room key." The woman handed me a key with a number, and this must be my room number; this is just like a hotel.

"Would you like to have dinner now?" The woman asked as she got out from behind the counter and walked towards the kitchen, it seems she takes care of the reception but help in the kitchen too, she works a lot.

"No, I'll take a shower first, then go down to dinner, by the way, my name is Larissa. I haven't introduced myself yet." I took this opportunity since I had not introduced myself before. I do not know how she hosted me here if I had not even said my name.

"Ah, Cibely had already told me your name, my name is Clara." So that's why she doesn't ask my name.

When I looked at Cibely she just smiled, she acts like it's not her fault, almost I stay in a place where I don't even know the names of the people who work here, I would look like an idiot when I asked her name.

Imagine you have a person staying at your inn, and they don't even know your name? I would feel uncomfortable with something like that, but each person has their way of thinking.

"Are you going up now?" Cibely asked.

"Yes, I'm exhausted, and I need to get up early tomorrow, I need to work to pay for the inn." I decided to make a joke a little bit out of time, and it was not quite a joke since it's the truth.

I also have to work hard to send money to Emily every week, I don't know what day it is today, but I arranged to send her money every Wednesday since it was midweek.

If I don't work hard enough, I won't be able to stay here, and I won't be able to send her the money.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow," Cibely said goodbye to me, and then the girls said goodbye too.

'Now, let's go up.' I said that as I walked up the stairs to my new home for a while.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

83