Chapter 68 – First mission in the new city.
3k 4 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I finished drinking coffee I said goodbye to Clara, and then I left the inn with a full belly, I never ate so much in my life, whenever one piece of cake was over Clara appeared with another, it seems that she was trying to put on weight?

Is it because she saw my body and realized that I am very thin? My god, did she pay attention to my whole body in that little time she saw me? She's a perverted girl, and I knew that.

'But now is not the time to think about it, whether she's a perverted girl or not, it doesn't matter' What I want now is to get to the adventurers guild and look for some mission.

I didn't speak to the guild receptionist yet. I just accompanied the girls and didn't even have a chance to talk to the receptionist. The only thing I could pay attention to was people staring at me.

Today I am without a hat, and I hope that no one recognizes me here, I hope that no person from the capital recently came to this city if there is someone like this here they will recognize me.

'I don't think anyone made it to town.' When we arrived there was no other carriage and only a day passed, unless they arrived at night, there must be no one from the capital in this city now.

After walking for a while and I left the parallel street, I finally arrived on the main street of the city, and as yesterday there was also a lot of movement. It was much more busy than yesterday since yesterday was already night when I got here.

I walked again down the street looking at the stores because they had stores with many beautiful clothes exposed to the sight of people passing by on the road, it was precisely like shop windows, but there was no glass protecting it.

It seems that they are not afraid of robbery here since they leave their clothes like that in front of the store without any protection, or perhaps the penalty for criminals is so strict that no one dares to steal something in the middle of the city, it is a possibility.

The more I walked, the more enchanted I became with the dresses I saw, I was becoming enchanted while imagining the body of this girl in these beautiful dresses, she would look like a princess.

'She is an ex-princess.' Since she was the daughter of the princess of the kingdom, she would be the next successor to the throne after her mother.

I think this system works like this, but I'm not sure, but even now, she has no connection to royalty, so I don't have to think about it.

I decided to start walking faster to go through the clothes quickly because otherwise, I would spend a lot of time watching these clothes and would end up spending a lot of my time on something unnecessary.

I probably don't have enough money to buy any of these clothes, so let's get to work.

##########

After a few more minutes of walking, I finally arrived at the door of the adventurers guild.

I thought there would be more adventurers here than yesterday. Still, today it was more empty, I think it's because I woke up very late and probably all adventurers are already in the middle of their jobs now, I probably missed all the subjugation missions I could do.

I joined the guild and started walking towards the order board, I did it while getting looks from all over the world, and it began to get uncomfortable, but I did everything to ignore it.

When I arrived at the order board, there were still many subjugation missions, but all the missions were done for D-RANK, and above that, it seems that all the E-RANK missions that are the missions that I can take now are over.

Seeing this, I went to the guild receptionist to see if she could arrange a mission for me, and I hope she can get one for me because I cannot go without work the first day I arrived here.

"Excuse?" I called the receptionist who was fiddling with some documents on the counter, she seemed very focused, so I am feeling a little guilty for disturbing her.

"Can I help you?" She immediately stopped reading the documents and answered me. When she saw me, she got a surprised face, and it seems that she hadn't seen me here yesterday and had the same reaction as the receptionist of the capital's guild, the reaction that anyone would have when seeing a little girl as an adventurer.

"I would like some E-RANK mission, but it looks like they've all been taken." I tried to explain what was happening to the receptionist because I needed some assignments to earn some money.

After I looked at the calendar at the inn, I saw that today is Monday, so I have two days to send the money to Emily, and if I don't do that, Emily may experience some financial difficulties.

"Wait a minute." The receptionist bent down and started fiddling with some papers under the counter.

I stood there waiting for her to finish fiddling these roles, the more time that passed, the more impatient I became it didn't last that long but I was so anxious that it seemed like an eternity.

"Here it is, but before that, can I see your guild card?" The receptionist had a paper in hand, and I already knew what it was since she asked me for the guild card.

Shortly after that, I handed over my guild card, and she checked it at the sphere, after confirming everything, she handed me the mission paper.

****************
E-RANK Mission

Subdue 5 Wild Wolves

Reward: 3 Copper Coins + Payment for materials

****************

It was a mission very similar to the first one I did when I was working together with Emily, and the only difference is that the number of wolves is much less this time.

'It will be easy.' Soon after, I left the guild holding the mission paper in my hand.

 

 

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

79