Chapter 69 – Leaving the city.
2.8k 4 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I left the guild I put the paper inside my dress pocket, it wasn't a gigantic pocket, so I had to crumple the paper until it fit in there, and I didn't mind that, I don't think they'll be mad because I crumpled the paper from a mission.

"Let's do this mission quickly to get another one later.'' The more missions I do on a day, the better because I need a lot of money, and if I do a lot of missions a day, I'll have a lot of money, and I'll also go up from RANK.

If I climb up from RANK, I can get harder missions, and they will give me more money, so if I do the missions quickly, it will be better for me.

I walked towards the gate of the city hoping I won't find him again if I see him I'm afraid he'll try to pass his hand on my head back, I don't like it, sincerely, I don't like it.

When I got to the gate, he wasn't there, and I thanked God that he's not here, but on the other hand, it was terrible that he's not here.

I didn't know where was the best place to hunt wolves so that I could have asked him, so was it a bad thing he wasn't here? I think he could be here, can you bring him here, God?

"Oh, it's yesterday's girl, how are you?" While I was asking God to see the man he came up behind me and it scared me a bit, I don't know how this man does it, but he's always very discreet when he's getting close.

"I wanted to ask you something." I went straight to the point because I didn't want to talk to him too much, and I didn't want to take too long here either, and I don't think it's necessary to talk much to find out where the best place to hunt wolves.

"Make yourself at home." The man said with a smile on his face as he put his hands on his waist. Does he think he's all-powerful here just because I need to ask him something? Pathetic.

I know it's not that, this may be his personality, he has a very cheerful and active nature, I admire people who are like that because I can't be as cheerful and enthusiastic as these people.

"So, I wanted to know where is the best place to hunt wolves," I asked the man.

"Wait a minute, you're thinking about hunting wolves, are you crazy? A child can't do something like that." The man threw himself in front of me and bent down and looked deep into my eyes to say that.

Shit, that frightened me and is making me uncomfortable, I knew it was not a good idea to ask him, he is a man with a very distinguished personality, and I did not like it, I have to get out of here.

"So, I'll be right out." I tried to say goodbye to the man since I don't want to know where the best place to hunt wolves is anymore; after that, I felt very uncomfortable to keep talking to him.

I know I look fragile and small, but I found it kind of unnecessary for him to do something like that, and also to do it with a girl he doesn't even know, he only saw me once yesterday.

"Wait, I thought you had the adventurer's license just to travel and do small missions, and I never imagined you hunting monsters." The man started talking fast, almost stumbling in his own words.

Well, I understand what he's saying since my appearance is very fragile, so I won't blame him for thinking that, but even thinking that he shouldn't try to stop me from leaving like that.

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself, but now can you tell me where the best place to hunt wolves is?" I had thought about giving up, but I think it's best to find the best place to hunt wolves, so I'll complete the mission faster, and I've wasted a lot of time here.

"All right, you can hunt wolves in the forest to the left of the town; there's a lot of them." The man gave up on stopping me and answered me, hearing that I just turned around and left town, if I stayed here any longer I'm sure he'd stop me again.

###########

After I managed to get out of that town and leave that man behind, I finally started to go towards the forest. I wanted to complete this mission I spent a lot of time talking to that man, I lost a lot of time.

"Let's run then. Taking advantage of the fact that there was no one here I started running at full speed, I was running at an incredible speed, and I don't think anybody in this world can run as fast as me.

That man seemed to be fast and had a powerful body, but I still don't think he would have enough speed to reach me and follow me.

"Let's not think about that now, that man is in the past. I even gave up thinking about it since I had already arrived in the forest, it was faster than I thought, if I had come walking I would still be very far away.

I entered the forest and started to walk around, and I did not find any wolves or monsters just by looking so I thought of the search magic soon after, I think it might be an excellent time to strengthen that magic.

This magic was fragile, and it wasn't helping me much to know the kinds of monsters that were coming, or if they were monsters or people, if I had it, it would be more convenient to hunt.

I think that when I have this magic strengthened, I will be able to complete the quests much faster too, so I think this is a good time because I want to do as many quests as I can today.

Come on, and I hope it all works out.

********************
BUY ADVANCED CHAPTERS: https://www.patreon.com/RSAWIgor
**********************

88