Aisha Helps Out, Meets Petra
854 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I had agreed to buy Celia off of Charlie, I'd mostly been thinking about the fact that she was hot, and that Aisha would prefer that her mom not be sold off to a distant brothel. What I hadn't thought about was the fact that my being a Pet Owner had been something of a secret. Yeah, I had Julia in a Pokeball on my hip, but she was my soulmate, and my mom was rich - it was natural to assume there was some bespoke arrangement going on there. I obviously didn't have two soulmates, though. It took less than an hour after I arrived at school for the word to spread, and at that point, it was pretty much a swarm of girls, all doing whatever they could think of to try to get to the top position of the pile.

"Hey, so, I'll suck your cock whenever you want, my grandma's a Lickingtongue so I've got a tongue that goes on for days." "Me and my little sister will both fuck you however you want, guys like sister pairs, right?" "You can collar me and tattoo me if you promise to make your Pet! You like that kind of thing, don't you?" "My mom had triplets with me and my siblings, so if you breed me, then I might have triplets too! You like breeding girls, right, that's why Julia's pregnant now, isn't it?" "Here's fifty dollars, just give me a chance to show off how I can fuck, and if I mess anything up just tell me and I'll do better, sir!" "I'm a virgin and you can impregnate me, please please please-!" "I'm sorry about what I said last month, about how you were dumb to mess up on Question 3 on that test. It was a tough problem and what I should have done was offered to help. I'm really sorry, I've felt awful about it ever since. Please spank me as much as you want to help me make it up to you. I'll tutor you too, if you want." "Hey, want to try my mom's homemade cupcakes? They're super delicious, promise!"

I was trying to get to my next class, and was interrupted by a trio of three girls. They tried to convince me that one of them was really good at hypnosis, and she could hypnotize the other two, and then I could give them whatever sexy commands I felt like - when suddenly the trio lost interest and wandered off like they'd never been talking to me at all.

"Sorry, man," Aisha said, making me startle as I realized she was there. "This is all 'cause you helped out my mom, after all. Thanks for that, by the way, again," she added, a small, shy, awkward smile on her lips. She stepped up towards me and planted a kiss on my cheek - it felt strangely more intimate than anything we'd done so far, including the blowjobs. "You're pretty cool."

"This was always gonna happen," I reassured her. "It'll probably die down soon. Thanks for coming by."

"Duh. You've got my mom on your hip, sugar daddy," she told me, reaching towards my groin - I thought for the Pokeball, but instead she just groped my ass. "Gonna be a nice easy life for her now, right?"

"Uh. Well, I'm not fucking her pussy, on account of, you know."

"Oh, duh," Aisha said, rolling her eyes. "Mom's a total... well, you know," she said, letting out a breath. "You had class, right? Lead the way." I did exactly that, the pair of us making our way to my next class, and she plopped down in the seat next to me. My normal seatmate was Clara, and the moment that Aisha let me fall out of her power's effect, she immediately started sending me little notes during class containing hearts, suggestions of fellatio, suggestions of breeding, questions about if I thought she was pretty, questions about if I had any fetishes I might want to try with her, and so on. When I was drawn back into Aisha's power at the end of class, I finally noticed that Clara had been topless for half the period; Aisha's fingers were still playing with her tits.

"Are you just going to follow me around school the whole day?" I asked her, as she started to button back up Clara's top.

Her response was like she'd been slapped. "Oh. Uh. If it's too much, I mean, I figured you might want me around, and then when I saw you getting harassed by those weirdo hypnosis chicks..."

"No, no, thanks," I told her. I reached for her hand, giving it a quick, reassuring squeeze. "I just figured you'd want to do other stuff, like play video games at my house."

"Well, we can do that after," she said, sticking her tongue out at me for a second. "Anyway, your next period's where?" She asked.

"Uh, it's Ms. Mayberry," I said, as I grabbed my stuff. "Do you know where that is?"

"Yep," she said, popping the 'p' as she gave Clara's ass a quick swat as the girl in question got off her lap, completely forgetting about all her attempts to seduce me. She actually held my hand as we left the classroom, but we rounded one corner before she was totally distracted, pausing and taking a deep breath. I followed her gaze.

5wtp5bU.jpg

It was Petra Mona. She was probably the most desirable girl at school - at least, on a raw, physical level. She was hot, obviously: bouncy tits, flawless dark skin, long, silky hair, a smile that promised a lot... but an even bigger part of it was the fact that she was a very strong Nymph admixture. Nymphs had pheromones that could actually be dangerous in themselves, due to just how horny they could make you, driving you to forget about stuff like the fact that you need to work, sleep, drink water, eat food, or even (though more rarely) that the Nymph had a knife.

Petra's wasn't quite that strong, given she hadn't thresholded (yet), but it was still damn strong, thus Aisha's eyes getting locked on the girl like a laser beam. "Want to fuck her?" I asked Aisha, who gulped in response, blinking as the spell temporarily broke and her eyes went to me.

"Uh, yeah," Aisha agreed, nodding along. "Fuck yeah, I wanna fuck her. You're so awesome, dude," she said with a smile, giving my shoulder a quick friendly punch. "You know more about this whole, approaching chicks to fuck them thing than me, so how are we going to do it?"

I smiled at that. "Just turn off your power and follow my lead." I walked over to Petra, tapping her on the shoulder, inviting her gaze. "I'm a Pet Owner, I have a license, if you want a chance for a slot, I want a threesome with you and my friend here," I explained, pointing my thumb at Aisha.

"That sounds like a lot of fun, but I've been late too many times lately, so I'll get in trouble if I stop just to fuck again," she said, smiling warmly as she spoke.

"Aisha?" I prompted Aisha.

"Huh?" Aisha responded, being too busy staring at Petra's tits. "Wha- oh! Oh, yeah, no, you won't get in trouble with the teacher," she said, waving her hand vaguely at the air. "Magic spell cast. I mean. My mom's a Kitsune, I have, like, it's sort of a psychic trick, where people forget about me, and people I pull into it, so, uh, nobody at school even realizes you exist right now."

"Really?" Petra asked, looking around. "Hey, Rachel! I'll eat your pussy right now!" There was absolutely no reaction from the passing form of Rachel Brown, Joan following after her. "That's really cool," Petra said, smiling at Aisha. "That must be so useful," she added.

Aisha's mouth just sort of hung open for a second, no words coming out, so I interrupted. "So, are you going to come with me to fuck, or-"

"Oh! Obviously!" Petra said. "You two are a cute enough couple that I'd fuck you anyway!"

"Uh, we-" "We aren't-" "We aren't a couple," Aisha finished. "Totally, haha, I mean, it's not even really a future Pet thing, we're just friends who fuck sometimes, y'know... still single! Haha! Waiting for the right person, guy or girl... not that Sam's not cool, he is cool, totally, you should fuck him, but, y'know, uh, he has like thirteen other girls, plus a soulmate, duh..."

"Aren't you Julia?" Petra asked, pointing at Aisha in confusion.

"No, I'm, uh, Aisha, I'm just Sam's friend, his soulmate's in her Pokeball right now, probably jilling off like crazy to the fact that she's getting confused for me and cucked or whatever, she's a total freakshow masosub, oh, and, if you meet her, call her Bitch, she, you can tell it's her because she has that, you know, that Japanese-y haircut, where it's like, flat bangs here, straight elsewhere," Aisha said, making hand signals to go along with it. "Oh! And her hair's blue! Her eyes are super blue too, like, really hypnotic, almost, but your eyes are prettier."

"Thanks," Petra said with a smile. "Well! I honestly had assumed that, since you had a soulmate now, that you didn't have sex with other girls," she said, glancing down at my waistband. "You do have a second Pokeball, though, so I guess I'm stupid! If I'd known, I would've offered to suck you off during lunch!"

"We can make up for lost time," I said. Since it was almost class period, the halls had pretty much vacated over the course of our conversation, but I dragged Petra off to a nearby bathroom anyway. (Women's bathroom. If anybody disturbed us, I'd rather it was a chick.) "Though, I'd rather fuck you than get a blowjob." Partly because Celia was a vacuum cleaner and I'd been enjoying that, but mostly because I figured it'd be better for Aisha that way, since she could get eaten out.

"Oh, that's totally fine," Petra said, wiggling her way out of her insanely tight jeans, showing off a sexy thong, which also got wiggled away. The moment it did, it was like being hit with a wave of arousal in scent form, my cock immediately becoming painfully hard, begging to be released from my own pants. I promptly did so, hurriedly taking my dick out, and Petra turned around to put her hands against the wall, raising her bare ass into the air, her pink pussy looking so inviting I stepped towards her without a second thought.

"Um, uh, hey, so um," Aisha mumbled uncertainly, glancing over at me for an assist.

"Oh. Eat out Aisha while I fuck you," I ordered. Petra promptly let her mouth fall open, her tongue swishing around, and Aisha just literally ripped her panties off rather than struggling to get them off, flipping up her skirt and just about stuffing her pussy right into Petra's face, grabbing the back of her head, moaning and thrashing about immediately. I slammed my dick balls deep into Petra's pussy without a moment's hesitation or even thought, and she felt incredibly good, her moan into Aisha's pussy music to my ears. I was rutting away instantly, grabbing and holding her hips to keep her from bouncing around too much, and as I leaned forward in guttural lust, I just said, "Come."

Petra promptly did exactly that, squeezing on my cock, moaning loudly into Aisha's pussy, which only excited Aisha further, her hands tightening their grip on the back of her head and just mashing her face into her cunt. "Ohhhh God oh holy fuck oh Goddamn fucking Christ Almighty Good Lord thank you for this gift, I'm gonna fucking-" she came at that point, loudly twitching and writhing as she squirted all over Petra's face, some of her own juices spilling out over Petra's face.

I forcibly slid my gaze up from Petra to Aisha, not wanting to nut in one minute like would otherwise have probably been the case. Aisha's expression was ecstatic, her lips parted, her eyes half-rolled to one side, her hair fluidly falling around her features as she shifted and ground her cunt against Petra's face. "Enjoying yourself?" I asked her, and she just dumbly nodded at that. "I'm glad," I told her, grinning as I pounded Petra. "Come," I ordered her, and she immediately did so, her pussy squeezing down on my cock as she vibrated on my cock, moaning into Aisha's pussy.

Aisha herself just moaned and thrashed happily in place, grinding Petra into her pussy, trying to get herself off, and I leaned forward towards her, ignoring Petra for the moment. Petra was hot as hell, but right now, Aisha was even cuter, the way she was so desperate and needy. I could tell she was really, really into Petra, and I decided to kiss her, enjoying taking a girl's attention away from the woman she was so interested in. Aisha didn't hesitate or complain about the kiss, just macking her own lips back against mine, her tongue flashing into my mouth as we hungrily mashed lips - and then she came, moaning into my mouth, one of her hands leaving the back of Petra's head to grab the back of mine instead, holding me in a desperate, needy kiss.

When Aisha finally stopped coming, she broke off the kiss, panting and resting her head on my shoulder, her arm going loose and slack around my back. I could still hear the noisily licks and suckles of Petra down in between Aisha's thighs, echoing up to me - and I decided to take advantage of Aisha's obvious crush. "You can fuck Petra whenever and however you want, as long as I'm there," I whispered to her, and she promptly came again - she'd barely gotten off one orgasm and was now spasming in a second one, thrashing against me, panting wildly, holding herself tight to me.

"Ahm, ah," she sputtered out meaninglessly as I kept rutting inside Petra. She was trying to say something, probably something appreciative, but the fact that she couldn't was honestly even sexier than anything else I could have imagined for her to say.

"Come, Petra," I ordered, and the girl in question once more orgasmed on my cock, her cunt going absolutely crazy around my dick. I whispered in Aisha's ear again. "Do you think Petra's hotter than me?" I knew the answer was yes - I had eyeballs and a functioning brain, so I wasn't offended either - but before Aisha could actually manage to answer, I twisted her head around and mashed my lips against hers, tongue sliding into her mouth as I fucked the squirming Nymph-in-progress beneath me. Aisha just moaned into my mouth, and came again, pressing her lips all the harder against mine as her tongue spasmed inside her mouth. When I broke off the kiss for just a moment, she was panting for air. "Do you want to kiss Petra, too?" I asked Aisha - and she started to nod before I smashed my lips against hers again, tongue forcibly invading her mouth.

Given how insanely aroused I was, I knew that the only reason I hadn't come yet was Petra's Nymph admixture - they were designed to completely sexually exhaust their partners. Either way, once I broke off the kiss with Aisha, I grabbed Petra's hair and yanked her up by it, forcing her to start kissing Aisha, who promptly started groping the other girl's tits and moaning happily against her, tilting her head into her, tongue lapping against tongue noisily as they made out, Aisha's eyes pretty much just rolling up in bliss as Petra did her best to keep playing with Aisha's pussy with one hand.

"Come, Petra," I ordered, and she immediately came again, spasming around my cock with her vigorous pussy, and I intensified my pace inside her still more, hands just groping her nice ass as I railed away. When Aisha finally broke off the kiss with Petra to just breathe - looking hypoxic and drunk at that point - I yanked Petra back, grabbing her thigh and forcibly twisting her around and letting her flop unsteadily onto her back on the cool tile floor of the bathroom. Aisha didn't need to be told what to do next, just planting her pussy right atop Petra's face, and pretty much immediately starting to grope the other girl at that point, fingers sinking into her tits.

Aisha's face was pretty much a mess, but a very sexy mess: her lips were parted, drool running down it, the long kiss with Petra had resulted in her getting plenty of her own juices smeared across her face, and her eyes were drunk and desperate as she looked at me, panting hotly despite the fact that there was Petra right underneath her. I joined her in groping Petra's tits, making a sly smirk appear on her lips, and then leaned in towards her, kissing her right on the mouth once again, getting a taste of Aisha's own sweet juices in the process.

Aisha came again at that point, clamping her thighs on tight around Petra's face, just holding her down. Almost simultaneously with her moan into my mouth, the door to the bathroom swung open, Rachel and Joan coming inside. I glanced behind me and saw that the pair had no reaction - but Petra had no such ability, and she clamped up on my cock intensely, expecting that she had just been caught fucking in the bathroom, her whole body freezing up with anxiety. It felt fucking great, the way she moved in that moment, and I just pumped my hips inside her, not even bothering to reassure her that Rachel and Joan wouldn't have cared even if they could see her.

"I don't know why I was even thinking of getting a Bimbo," Rachel said with a sigh, as she straightened herself up in a mirror.

"Well, it was probably important, Rach. You don't do things for stupid reasons, after all. Maybe it was a surprise gift for me?" Her tentacle idly slid along Rachel's thigh. "You like bullying me, maybe you wanted to give me the chance to enjoy it with a Bimbo?"

"Mm, maybe," Rachel replied, while Petra came all on her lonesome this time, not even needing to be ordered. Aisha moaned right back, clamping down her thighs all the tighter on Petra's face, holding her down. "I think I'd remember that, though."

"Maybe we're being manipulated by a psychic Pokegirl," Joan declared, one hand going over her mouth. "Oh no! Made to buy Bimbos for days! Maybe it's a fearsome Psychic Bimbo, a never-before-scene breed!" There was a resounding smack as Rachel just spanked her Pokegirl.

"This is the school bathroom, I do actually need to use it, so I'm not going to fuck you now," Rachel said, stepping over to the stall and kicking it closed behind her.

"Aww..." Joan said, leaning against the door. "You could even pee on my face, joousama," Joan said, in an exaggerated tone of voice that was pretty obviously an impression of Julia.

As Joan and Rachel both puzzled over why she'd talked like that - I guess Julia, being on my hip, was also forgotten, and thus the in-joke no longer made sense - I refocused on Petra, who was coming like crazy from being totally ignored like that. "You like being ignored, huh? Or is it the public sex you like?" I prompted her, and she just squirmed under me, bucking her hips up against my cock at this point, legs starting to slide around my hips. "Aisha and I can do that for you, if that's what you want. Getting fucked right in front of a dozen other girls, not a single one of whom so much as batting an eye. I guess for a girl like you, that's the impossible thing you always daydreamed about, huh?"

Petra came again, thrashing, which was answer enough. "She's so, she feels so, fucking good, Sam, you gotta, ahm, you gotta try her mouth, sometime," Aisha said, drooling as she spoke. "It's, ahm, her tongue's like," she stumbled for words, not being much of a poet at the best of times, and right now being pretty much insensate as our hands both clawed at Petra's bare tits.

"Come," I ordered Petra, and then, "Make me come."

It was like a dam broke inside me, and I just gushed, flooding her pussy with an insane amount of cum, all the built-up seed of a half-dozen orgasms (or more) that I probably should have actually had at that point. I hilted inside her, holding myself deep in her spasming cunt, closing my eyes and sighing in delight. When I was completely spent inside her, I pulled out of her, expecting to feel ready to just pass out on the bathroom floor. Instead, I found I had plenty of energy left, my cock still raging hard.

"Oh, dude," Aisha said, hefting her pussy off of Petra's face, which was a total mess at that point, stained with truly absurd levels of juices. "Try her mouth, I'll try tribbin', never done it," she suggested.

I didn't even know what tribbing was, but given the way she said it, I could guess it was something to do with Petra. Either way, I was more than happy to go over to Petra, grabbing a tangle of her hair and twisting her head around to stuff my dick inside. Her throat swelled with my cock, her tongue setting to work as my balls slapped her nose, and the position meant that I could watch as Rachel emerged from the stall, adjusting her pants, then looking Joan dead in the eyes, letting out a sigh, and just letting her pants fall right down - and Joan promptly knelt as well, starting to hungrily slurp at her pussy.

Meanwhile, Aisha was struggling to manage to 'trib' Petra, sort of holding one of Petra's thighs as she held her legs open, shoving her pussy up against Petra's and grinding vaguely and ineffectually. "Fuck. This is good, but her mouth's better than this," she panted out, as she worked. "Right?"

"Her mouth is fucking great," I agreed, Petra's tongue sliding along my engorged cock. "Come," I ordered her, enjoying the way that she orgasmed on demand as the moan got choked by my cock, vibrating it in her throat as I sat there, dick buried to the base in her mouth. "But I like that you can actually talk," I added, which made Aisha blush faintly, her lips quirking awkwardly.

"Yeah? Yeah, I guess I was just saying, whatever," she said to me, then turned her gaze down to Petra, and, with one hand still holding her thigh, reached to grope her tit with the other, just sinking her fingers into the supple flesh. "Wanna give 'em another grab?" I used the hand that wasn't currently holding Petra's head to give her breast a grope of my own, and I definitely did enjoy just how soft it felt. "Fuck, dude. This is fucking A, I should get me a Pet Owner's license if it lets me do this kinda stuff."

"They're really expensive," I said, pumping my hips back and forth in Petra's throat, my gaze roaming across Petra's half-naked body, up to Aisha's own face as she grunted and ground against Petra. "Hey, can you make Aisha come?" I prompted Petra - and despite the bizarre position she was in, she immediately made Aisha come, my friend coming and thrashing against Petra, just grinding her cunt up against Petra's with the brainless energy of a girl orgasming.

I licked my lips at the sight, enjoying the way Aisha's lips parted, and then I leaned forward to her, kissing her sharply once more, grabbing the back of her head and holding her against me once more, my hips beginning to pound away at Petra's face, my balls repeatedly slapping her nose as I used her mouth like it was her cunt. Aisha's own tongue flashed against mine, lewd noises escaping her mouth as she continued to try to trib Petra properly. When I broke off the kiss, we just pressed our foreheads against one another's, locking eyes as we caught our breath. "Make all three of us come," I ordered Petra - and exactly that happened, me spraying cum into Petra's stomach and (when I pulled back enough) just clogging her mouth with it as she moaned and choked, Aisha thrashing pleasantly in place.

Once we were all finished with our respective orgasms, I pulled out of Petra's mouth, understanding how the Nymph breed was actually dangerous by the way my cock still throbbed and her cum-coated features still looked so inviting despite the sheer amount of cum I'd already deposited in her.

"Hey, uh, Rach," Joan said, pulling her lips away from Rachel's cunt. "You taste pregnant."

"Wha- that's impossible, I..." Rachel trailed off, her expression one of fury and pain as realization hit her.

"Uh, that's the bell, I think," I said. "Turn off your power, I don't want Rachel to think she got raped."

"Wha?" A still post-coital Aisha asked. "Oh. Oh!"

At that point, Rachel and Joan's heads swiveled up to the mess that was me, Petra, and Aisha. Rachel just let out a small snort. "Well, that explains why I was horny enough to waste class time. Come on, Joan," she said, as she pulled her pants back up, and Joan happily followed after her, face still half-coated with her juices.

"Fuck," Aisha breathed out. "Never had, to worry about that, before," she explained, licking her lips, running one hand through her hair. "Sorry."

"It's fine, I'm the one who told you to do it."

"I un-take it back!" Petra said, suddenly leaning up like getting well-used from both ends hadn't even bothered. "You two are a cute couple!"

"We aren't-" We both started, but I stopped first, and Aisha finished. "No, look, we're not a couple, actually, Sam's a friend and we fuck and stuff like that. I'm single. One hundred percent."

"Uh huh," Petra said, smiling warmly. "Well, any time you two 'friends' want to have another, uh, totally-not-a-couple's-" she did air quotes as she spoke, "-domming session, you know who to call." She gave Aisha a wink as she grabbed her thong and started to get dressed again.

After a couple seconds, Aisha stood back up, her skirt falling over her bare pussy - her panties were still torn and discarded. "How are your sea legs?" Aisha asked, grabbing her panties and tossing them unceremoniously in the garbage bin. "We don't have to stick around school if you don't want. Not that I mind," she added. "Consider me your personal bitch-be-gone spray, as a thank you for the stuff with my mom."

I checked my watch; the Petra intermission hadn't taken that long, despite how sexually enervated I felt as I stood up. "Ehn... yeah, let's go to Ms. Mayberry's class. You can grope her using your powers, she doesn't wear a bra and she's mine anyway."

Aisha just grinned.

9