Sam’s Momism
887 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mom was a stickler for me learning 'proper financial procedures,' so rather than just depositing my allowance into my bank account every week, she instead would fill out a check and hand it over to me to handle it. If you asked her to explain it, she'd say something about the tangibility of physical currency and its psychological impact, while also pointing out that it would definitely be insane to walk around with thousands of dollars in cash.

FhayRC1.jpg

So, just like every Monday afternoon, as she got back from work, she called out for me, holding a small plain white envelope. My mom is, objectively, a pretty attractive woman. Mostly I mean she has really big tits, but she also has a couple strategically placed moles. Her short dark hair reached just to her chin. Her real "minus point" is that she had a naturally severe expression, which kept guys from looking at her once their eyes drifted away from her breasts, thus her status as a single mother despite being wealthy and stacked.

I'll admit to having been attracted to her for about as long as I'd been attracted to anybody. She was a gorgeous woman, generally nice to me, and took good care of me all my life; it's only natural that I'd be attracted to her. She was hardly my top spankbank fantasy, though, even before getting a Pet Owner's License, and afterwards, I barely thought about her in that light any more.

"Thanks for my check, Mom," I said, taking it and pulling on my jacket before sticking it in my jacket pocket and putting on my shoes. "I'll go deposit it now."

"Mhm," she said, stretching a bit and rolling her shoulders. "God. Long day at work," she added, and I just nodded. "See you for dinner, Sam."

"Yes'm," I said, heading out to the limo and telling the driver to take me to the bank.

Of course, about two minutes into the way to the bank, I realized that I hadn't actually got my wallet, groaning in annoyance. "Turn us around," I told the driver. "I forgot something."

"Yes, sir," came a female voice, the car gently finding its way to turn around and head back to the house.

I pretty much just darted into the house from the garage, headed up towards my bedroom in a rush - and on the way up, I caught sight of my mom getting out of the shower. We had really nice, big, bathrooms, with plenty of mirrors, and she hadn't bothered to close the door, so I was treated to an eyeful of her body and just froze completely in the hallway, transfixed by her naked body, my cock instantly pitching a tent in my pants.

In the total lust swamp I'd been drowning in since getting my Pet Owner's License, I'd forgotten just how hot my mother was, but seeing her bare breasts exposed to the open air as she dried her hair, the huge orbs jiggling and bouncing naturally and beautifully - well, I'm a breast guy. Her breasts were bigger than any girl I'd been with, even including Ms. Cantaloupe. I pretty much just stared as she dried off. Her glasses still rested on the countertop, so there wasn't even a chance of her seeing me at that point.

I'll admit it. I even took out my phone, zoomed in, and started recording her like that. It wasn't really something I thought through too clearly, it was just My mom is naked, I can stare at my naked mom, I want to stare at my naked mom in the future, a video is the best way to do that, and then the phone was in my hand recording her. When she actually finished drying off and went for her glasses, I immediately zoomed to my bedroom as fast as my feet would take me, grabbing my wallet and stuffing it in my pants, simultaneously making sure the video I'd just taken - a full one minute twelve seconds of my mom's naked tits bouncing around - had actually been saved.

Julia chose that moment to pop out of her Pokeball, of course. She was wearing a skimpy set of white lingerie and nothing else, her long blue-white hair trailing down towards her butt. "Ah, goshujinsama... don't you know you aren't supposed to take video of women naked, without their consent?" She played the role of the ingenue, her fingers trailing across her cheek as if she was shocked.

"Look, I just - did it on instinct," I replied, feeling embarrassed more than anything else.

"I see, goshujinsama. Ah!" She put her hand over her mouth as if something had occurred to her, but she was really doing that ridiculous play-acting of hers. "But if you did it on instinct - then it must be that you're backed up! Am I doing a bad job as your Pokegirl soulmate? Should I suck you off even more?"

My dick was still hard, despite the embarrassment of being caught out acting like a voyeur by my soulmate. "No," I told her. "Go close the door," I ordered, my cock threatening to burst free from my pants as I spoke, and she smiled and did exactly that, practically skipping over to the door, closing and locking it as I unzipped my pants behind her, my dick popping out as I pooled them and my underwear around it. "Go put on your virgin killer sweater," I ordered her once the door was locked, and she promptly skipped over to the closet, too, pulling out a lovely baby blue virgin killer sweater and turning to face me.

"Now what, goshujinsama?" She asked, smiling.

"Now..." God, she was gorgeous, willing, happy, smiling, ready to do whatever I wanted. Fuck it. She already caught me recording my mom, and she's no doubt aware of my hard-on. "We're going to do some roleplay. You're my mom. I'm your son." Given that she had a decent-sized belly by that point, her Pokegirl pregnancy insanely accelerated, the roleplay would be particularly fitting. "And... you're a total pushover," I decided. "You don't really want to fuck me, but you can't say no." I figured that'd make it better for her, and despite her intensely giving and generous nature, I always thought of her pleasure whenever we were together.

"Is this my first time being cruelly abused by my beloved son, goshujinsama?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, Bitch," I told her, and she nodded.

"Ah!" She said, instantly falling into character, placing one hand over her mouth. "Sam! Please, put that away!" My dick just bounced in the air as she stared at my cock, blue eyes seeming to want to commit every part of it to memory as her mouth pretended she was deeply offended. "I understand you're a growing boy with needs, so I'm not judging you at all, but-" I interrupted her by grabbing a tangle of her hair. "Sam?" She let out the word as a soft thing, almost trembling, her blue eyes wide as if with fear, and I fiercely stole a kiss from her at that point, my tongue forcibly invading her mouth. My cock throbbed and slapped against the soft fabric of her sweater.

She meekly pushed at my shoulders, but it was completely ineffectual, a pointless, feigned act of resistance as my free hand slid around to her lingerie panties, just reaching down towards her pussy and sliding them to one side, stuffing two fingers inside. She moaned softly into my mouth, having been significantly more sensitive since she'd gotten pregnant, a factor that seemed only to increase the further along she got. I broke off the kiss at that point, leaving her lips parted, her panting just a bit, her chest heaving up and down. "You're wet, you slut," I told her, and she shook her head hurriedly, while I kept on fingering her. "You're wet from kissing your own son."

"I'm sorry, Sam, please, ah, please stop," she said, her thighs wobbling beneath her. I could tell she was getting very close, and couldn't help but grin as I rubbed my thumb against her clit, making her let out a pitiful mewl. When I pulled my hand out of her cunt, she promptly collapsed to her knees, gasping and panting, her breasts rising and falling with each movement. I just presented my fingers, still slick with her juices, to her to sniff or lick. "Sam... Sam, I, I understand, you may be confused, and mommy loves you very much-" God she was a fantastic actor when it came to roleplay, "-but Sam, we shouldn't do this..."

"I think we should," I told her. "Clean your dirty juices off my fingers, Mom," I ordered. She swallowed, still trembling, but then let her mouth fall open, and I promptly stuffed those same two fingers right into her mouth, rubbing at her tongue and making her squirm with arousal as her sensitive tongue got played with, hot pants escaping her throat around it, her eyelashes rapidly fluttering. "I can't take it any more," I told her, my free hand gently stroking my cock. "I need you to take care of my dick." She shook her head, not stopping her licking of my fingers as she did. "Yes. I do. Don't you care about me at all?" She nodded, and I popped my fingers out of her mouth.

"Of course I do, sweetie, bu-mmf!" Was as far as she got before I shoved my cock right down her throat, choking her on my cock. It was a truly delicious thing, made all the more by the way she squirmed in feigned resistance, her hands coming up to meekly slap at my thighs, this absolutely pitiful thing that did nothing but encourage me further. I ground her down, gripping the back of her head with both hands, pumping at her face roughly.

"If you care about me, then you'll take care of my cock, Mom," I told her, my thrusts getting ever more furious and intense, just pounding away at her face like it was her cunt. She took it, wetly glugging around my cock, eventually 'giving up' on slapping my thighs, her hands going down to her thighs as she got roughly facefucked, beautiful blue eyes looking up at me, swimming with naked arousal and yet also feigned sorrow and fear and wishes for kindness. "That's a mother's duty, don't you think? Taking care of her son's cock? Isn't that why you're having daughters, so they can take care of my cock once you're too old?"

At that point, Julia came, moaning around my dick as she spasmed in place, thrashing about futilely and vibrating on my cock in sheer sexual bliss. It felt amazing, the way she pretty much just vibrated on my cock, saliva dribbling down over her lower lip as she let out a continuous stream of strangled moans that only served to intensify my pleasure still further. Once her orgasm was finished, I pulled out of her mouth, leaving her to softly pant in response, her eyes delirious with naked lust for the moment, her 'character' forgotten due to getting chokefucked while being told I'd be banging her daughters too.

"You understand your place now, right, Mom? Taking care of your son's cock?"

"A-ah, no, look, Sam," she said, her voice soft and coaxing, even as one hand came up to stroke my cock and keep me hard. "Sam. I love you a lot, okay, sweetie? I really do. But I'm your mother. This sort of thing, it's just not appropria-mmf!" She was cut off again as I shoved my dick right down her throat, jamming it all the way to the base, my balls slapping against her chin as I took full advantage of the opportunity.

"You're a great cocksucker, Mom. This is what you were meant for. Not- not other mom stuff," I told her. She just let out some muffled reply around my cock, sputtering as she got choked on my dick. I yanked my cock out of her mouth, then stuck the very tip up against her nose, giving her a heavy-duty dose of the smell of my precum. "Tell me that you're sorry for dressing like that. That you're sorry for tempting your son wearing virgin killer sweaters, but also not making your body accessible to him by not wearing a damn bra," I told her, reaching down for her tit and just giving it a rough squeeze as I spoke. "Say it!" I ordered her, playing the petulant brat, slapping her face with my spit-slick cock.

"Ah! I'm sorry, Sam," she said. "Mommy is sorry for teasing you like that. She didn't consider that you're a growing boy who might struggle with his developing sexuality, she'll dress d-mmmf!" Once more she got cut off, once more I choked her out on my cock, and she soon came again in that position, spasming in place as my dick rested deep inside her throat.

"You'll dress extra slutty from now on?" I asked, pretending that was what she was about to say, forcing her to nod around my cock as I relished in the faux-humiliation. "That's right you will. I'm the man of the house now, aren't I?" Once again, I forced her to nod. "So I get to make the rules about what happens here." Another forced nod. "And the rule I say, is that whatever clothes you wear, no matter what, can't include bras or panties. I want easy access to your fat tits and your tight pussy," I told her, my dick throbbing where it rested deep inside her throat as I just effortlessly bullied her. I was just about to come right down her throat, when I yanked her off unceremoniously, leaving her panting for air as she recovered from everything I put her through. I smeared my cock along her features, relishing the contrast of my pale skin to her own far darker shade. "Got it?"

"Sam, I understand you're upset, and horny, and young, and-mmf!" Fuck it was so hot to just shut her up like that, enjoying the wet "Glug-glug-glug" as I fucked her throat. When I yanked her off, "Mommy loves you so much, Sam, but this really-mmff! Glug-glug-glug-glug!" Yanked her off again. "Sam, Mommy wants what's best for you, and this isn't it. We really need to just have an adult conversation about sex-mfff!" I just choked her at that point, relishing the experience of just shutting her up. She did such a great job of playing a total pushover mom who really loved her son but was completely unwilling to do anything against him.

"Yeah. An adult conversation about sex," I declared. "Where you tell me how you want to get fucked in all three holes by your son, right?" I made her nod around my cock as I continued to choke her. "That's right. That's what I figured." I peeled her back off my cock, then simply erupted, spraying hot cum all over her face as I did, jerking and groaning.

"Suh, Sam," she sputtered out, her mouth getting intermittently splattered with my cum. "Sam, this, I'm your mother, and I, I want you-"

"I'm glad you finally admit it," I told her, interrupting her faux-resistance with the words as I finished nutting, making extra care to smear my last few drops of cum against her eyelids, completely blinding her in the process. "Ah... this is so much better," I told her, idly slapping my still-hard cock against her cum-coated face, smearing my dick in the process. "I'm so tired of you acting all high and mighty, now you're finally accepting your place as my bitch."

"Sam! I don't know where you picked up that sort of language, but it is really not appropriate," Julia said, and I let her go on, idly reaching around behind her for her bra. "I know you're at an age where you're just starting to deal with all these new, intense feelings, and I don't blame you for struggling with them. This really isn't an appropriate way to vent them," she said, as I unhooked her bra, grabbing one of her arms and slowly sliding the bra through it. "Sam, please stop undressing me," she added, pretending to have only just realized what I was doing.

"Nah," I told her, stuffing my dick in her mouth for a moment, choking her on my cock as I pulled her bra off her other arm, just tossing it aside. "There. Yeah. You look a lot better like that, bitch," I told her, enjoying as she squirmed in response to that, 'futilely' struggling to drag herself off me. As a GhostRider, she was significantly stronger than me, but she could play the role of the meek mother overpowered by her son with ease. "I'm the man of the house now! You have to do whatever I say!" She sputtered around my dick, and I yanked her off unceremoniously, sending her careening onto her back on the floor.

"Sam, Mommy- Mommy forgives you for what you've done," she said, as I reached for her panties, just unceremoniously yanking them off. "She's not angry at all. She loves you so much, Sam. But you need to stop and just listen to her, what you're doing is-" I thrust into her cunt at that point, making her let out a squeak of surprise at just how hard I went at it, grabbing her hips and starting to pound away immediately without any hesitation whatsoever. "Sam, puh, please," she sputtered out, her face still coated in cum.

"I can't understand you," I told her, grinning maliciously as I pounded at her pussy, her bare tits bouncing inside her virgin killer sweater, her belly even seeming to do so as well thanks to how much she was sliding back and forth on the floor from my repeated thrusts. "Your face is so covered in cum, it's stopping you from making any sense. You have to clean your face off if you want to."

Julia didn't even bother trying for her sweater, though I was prepared to tell her off if she did. No, as my hands remained wrapped around her thighs, letting me plunge deep inside her, Julia's fingers slid along her face, scraping up copious amounts of cum, feeding it into her mouth hungrily and slurping it up like it was oh-so tasty. I gave her a moment's respite from verbal degradation, just rutting in her cunt as she cleaned herself up. Given her Pokegirl admixture and heightened sensitivity, she came twice before she even finished cleaning her face off, leaving her a panting mess once she was clear of cum.

"Sam, Sam," she panted out.

"Mom, Mom," I grunted in reply, pretending to misinterpret her. "I love you so much! I love your tight pussy, Mom!" I felt her tighten up on my cock in response, groaning as she did, pumping as hard as I could as I leaned down over her to kiss her right on the lips. She moaned happily into my mouth at that, her legs tangling around my waist and dragging me deep inside her, as she came right then and there, fingers trailing through my hair. I wound up coming as well, spasming as I shot off my load deep in her pussy, and when I was finished coming, I broke off the kiss with a hot pant, leaning over her and catching my breath.

"Sam, you, you have to, stop, sweetie, I love you, Mommy loves you, but please, you're, acting like, a beast," she said, panting heavily.

"I'm only acting like a beast because you're too sexy, Mom!" I grunted, reaching for her tits, groping one in either hand as I leaned up, just pounding away at her cunt all over again. "How can I not when you're this sexy, with these huge fat tits?" I said, gently shaking the boobs in my hands for emphasis. "It's your fault! It's your boobs' fault!" I smacked her tits for emphasis, and Julia promptly came again, moaning as she thrashed about under me, her pussy squeezing on my cock furiously. "I can't control myself when you look this fucking hot! How the fuck am I supposed to?!" I demanded of her, continuously smacking her tits, enjoying the way she spasmed and twitched in masochistic delight from the abuse.

"Ah, ahm, Sam, puh, please," she whimpered out, as I let up for a moment - but that only earned her tits more beatings, my hips beginning to pound away again. I didn't have to worry about hurting her like I might have when she was a human girl. As a Ghostrider, Julia was insanely durable - she'd literally lived through death, after all.

"Please fuck you harder? Please smack your tits harder?" I asked, a contemptuous sneer in my voice as I furiously slapped her tits over and over again. "I'll do that!" I told her, pounding away as hard as I could, my fingers grabbing her firm full dark breasts and just roughly squeezing, her pussy faintly spasming on my cock as I went at it. Her cunt gripped and squeezed my dick all the harder. "I'm the man of the house now, Mom! You're my woman! That's what you want, isn't it? That's what you always wanted!" I grunted as I rutted all the harder inside her, my cock furiously throbbing with the desperate need to simply ejaculate inside her all over again. "Say it! Say it, bitch!" I demanded, grabbing a tangle of her hair and roughly twisting her by it.

"You're hurting me, Sam," she whimpered out, and I just kept twisting her hair, yanking her around by it, smacking her tit, mistreating her, making her spasm as she continued to resist. "I-I'll say it, just because you want to hear it, sweetie, b-but you have to stop, afterwards, okay?"

"Sure," I lied, slowing down. "Say it. Say you're my woman. Say you always wanted to be my woman."

"I'm," she gulped, recovering from the intensity of the sex and catching her breath. "I'm your woman, Sam. I've always wanted to be your woman." At that, I immediately began to pound away. "B-but you said," she panted out, and I reached down for her clit, just smacking it as hard as I could and immediately making her come.

"You said you're my woman, so you can't complain!" I declared, enjoying the sadistic glee of my own arbitrary decisions. "Since you're my woman, you have no right to say I can't fuck you, Mom! I'm going to fuck you ever day! All three holes! I'm going to fucking pound your hot body! You're going to get pregnant with my kids so many fucking times," I warned her, my voice transforming into a growl, and I leaned into her, kissing her furiously on the lips, my tongue invading her mouth. She just moaned, pliant underneath me, as she came hard on my cock, her whole body jiggling deliciously as I pounded her into the ground.

I came again at that point, just bottoming out inside her and spraying cum into her waiting pussy. She shivered in delight at that, a second orgasm hitting her in the midst of her first as her body declared how happy it was to have its soulmate's seed sprayed out in her pussy. For several long, passionate seconds, we kissed like that, furiously mashing our mouths against one another as we came together. When I finished coming, I broke off the kiss, panting heavily over her, and she shivered softly beneath me.

"Sam..." Julia whispered. "Sam, I love you, sweetie, but as your mother, I really need to let you know-" I spat on her face at that point, and Julia just blinked in surprise. "Wha-what?"

"You're not my mother any more," I growled. "You're my woman. My bitch. You understand? You're not in a position of authority here. I am," I told her, beginning to pump into her again, making her shiver in pleasure. "I'm in charge," I told her, leaning up, wrapping one hand loosely around her throat. "Say it! Say you're my bitch, Mom!"

"Sam, I won-khhh!" She choked as I tightened my grip on her throat, and then spasmed and came, Julia's own choke kink coming to the forefront as she spasmed wildly underneath me, her whole body bouncing about as her back arched and her pussy convulsed around my cock. I spat on her face again, really finding something truly delicious about the flagrant act of disrespect.

"Say it, or I won't let you breathe, you stupid cunt. You're mine, got it? Every woman I want is mine. Understand?!" I demanded. Julia just sputtered as I kept choking her. "Nod or die, bitch," I told her, and she nodded at that point, and I released my grip on her throat - though kept my fingers warningly in place as I pumped inside her. "Now say it," I ordered.

"I-I'm, you're, you're in charge, I- i-if that's what you really want, b-but Sam, listen, this-khhh!" She got choked again for the insubordination. She naturally came again at that point, spasming under me, her pussy going wild on my cock as I just relished the sensation. With my free hand, I reached for one of her tits, just giving it a furious squeeze, my fingers digging into the flesh there as she jerked and twisted in place.

"No backtalk, either, bitch," I breathed out, relishing the intoxicating sense of exercising completely arbitrary power on the woman I loved. "Fucking, repeat what I tell you to say. Don't have a thought of your own. Just do what your man says, like a good mommy should." At that point, I bottomed out and came all over again in her cunt, groaning and sighing and tightening my grip on Julia's throat as I found sweet release. Once I was finished, I released her throat and pulled out, sighing and catching my breath. "Fuck, that was intense," I breathed.

"Oh, are we done, goshujinsama?" Julia asked, leaning up immediately. "Do you want me to never wear underwear again? If you want that, then I will, but that'll mean my wet pussy will be just hanging out, and I know you don't want strangers to fuck me..."

"No, you- wear clothes, Bitch," I told her, giving her an idle smack. "I'm fucking tired, give me a second before this crap."

"Ah... goshujinsama is so sad... how many times did goshujinsama come before getting too tired to keep-" I slapped her again, sending her comically tumbling to the ground, then raised my foot and placed it on her cheek as I caught my breath. She stopped her obnoxious behavior at that point, squirming underfoot in quiet delight.

Once I'd caught my breath, I raised my foot off her cheek and stood up, pulling back on my pants and underwear. "Get some panties on," I ordered her, and she grabbed her panties and yanked them back on in response. Once she did, I pulled out my Pokeball and put her in it. At that point, I found my wallet and stuck it in my pocket, wanting to get going.

"You're home early," my mother said, as I headed towards the front door. I felt my heart race. She hadn't heard my dirty talk, right? A chill ran down my spine as I turned to face her. "Heading out again?"

"Oh, uh, no, I realized- I left my wallet in my room, had to come back for it," I said, reaching for the wallet in demonstration, waving it at her.

"I see." She checked her watch. "I suppose it'll be a late dinner, unless you'd rather I eat alone?"

"No, no, definitely fine to eat together, sorry, Mom."

"You know..." she stopped me with the words, as I grabbed my shoes to put them on. "I understand that your soulmate has extreme sexual tastes, Sam. You don't have to worry that I'll be mad at you for making the woman you love happy. I know that I'm firm with you, but I do love you."

"I- I know that, Mom," I said, wanting desperately to get going and end this conversation.

"Well, I'll see you for dinner, then. I won't start eating without the 'man of the house'," she added, a small smile curving across her lips.

I just left, desperately wanting the awkward conversation to be over.

11