Interlude – Esme Dean
884 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Esme Dean. My three sizes are 32F-28-35, I am 5'5", and my weight is 118lbs. In metric, those sizes are 85F-75-95, 165cm, and 53.5kg. I am not a Pokegirl at the time of this writing, but I do have a significant probability of thresholding as one, due to a substantial Pokegirl admixture on both parents' sides.

I believed I was on a good course to ensure that, if I did threshold as a Pokegirl, I would become the Pet of an individual named Samuel Larkspur. He would frequently ask for me to suck his cock, and he liked girls who sucked his cock. I also did whatever he said, and called him "Sir," as requested, which was a special nickname only I used for him - other women would call him "goshujinsama," "Sam," or "Master." Thus, it was logical to believe that I was in a good position, as I had a "special pet name" for him.

However, this was based on the premise that I had a relatively constrained group of girls that I was in competition with. I could compare myself to Ms. Mayberry, or Colleen, or Julia, and see that I was not very far behind, and also they would probably not all threshold regardless. Due to his affection for a girl named Aisha, Samuel purchased her Pokegirl mother, Celia, from her biological father. This meant that other girls at school saw that Samuel now had two Pokeballs. The first Pokeball could be excused as being his soulmate, and therefore a 'special case,' but there was obviously no 'special case' of him having two soulmates (although Colleen would frequently argue, persuasively, that it was possible he would have two soulmates, this was not the consensus position, and in any case not true of Celia).

As such, I was now in competition with many, many girls. I went to speak to my mother on the matter. (I do not personally know my biological father, as he apparently abandoned my mother when I was very young, so I do not like him and in fact hate him.)

fUpzcGj.png

My mother is the school principal. She is also very tall (6'10"/208cm), muscular, and physically fit, due to a mixture of intense exercise regimen and significant Pokegirl admixture. She is highly intimidating to others, with many scars from her time as a Tamer (she is physically strong enough to wrestle some Pokegirls), as well as a missing eye (normally covered by an eyepatch), but she is actually a very nice and friendly woman, who excels in social situations and is very sweet and protective of me.

"Hey, kiddo," my mother said, grinning and stopping what she was doing (exercising). "What's up?"

"I need help with a boy," I explained to her. "His name is Samuel Larkspur, and I like him very much."

"Ah... yeah, it did just come out that he was a Pet Owner, huh?" She asked me. I nodded. "Oof. That's a toughie. You're going to be in so much competition with other girls. Even if you just are straight with him, how's he supposed to know you really mean it when you say you like him?"

I blinked at that statement. "Because we have interacted before, and I have shown him I like him that way," I explained.

"Oh! Oh, I see," she said, smiling. "Well, good for you! Yeah, all the girls in your class might be clambering over each other to get to his cock, but that's pretty normal when you're dealing with a guy in his position. It'll change over time. Just keep showing you like him, hopefully he'll appreciate it!"

"I do not want him to 'hopefully' appreciate it, Mother," I told her. "I want him to 'certainly' appreciate it. I currently fellate him on demand. However, I believe that the number of times he has requested fellatio from me in the past week is less than it used to be, although having calculated, p = 0.11, so it does not technically rise to the level of statistical significance. However, I am a Bayesian, not a frequentist, and thus conclude it is probably significant."

"I didn't get about half the things you just said, kiddo, but I understand your point. You want to really show him that you love him, huh?"

My mouth opened and closed at that comment. Did I love him? Was that what I wished to show him? "I want him to like me the best out of all the girls he is having sex with, including the new girls, and in fact even including his actual soulmate," I concluded.

"Woof. You've got an uphill climb on that last count, sweetie," she said, easily wrapping me in one arm, patting my shoulder as she thought about it. "Well, you can't just be passive. All that stuff about trad guys who want a lady that sits on her butt and comes at their beck and call, it's bull. They want women who show their affection by doing nice things for them without being asked, just like we want a guy who does nice stuff for us without being asked."

"I see." I thought about that. I should do something nice for Samuel that I had not been asked to do. I thought about nice things I could do for him. I recalled that Mabel had organized several women for him to have sex with, however, I did not have any friends other than Colleen, who he was already having sex with. I blinked as I had a sudden thought. "I have an idea."

"Run it by me, sweetie," my mother said, smiling at me.

"You have sex with Samuel, and then, he will like me more, as I arranged for my mother to have sex with him," I explained.

"Ah... sweetie, he's a student at my school." My mom continued smiling, but she did stop resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Since Sukebe, parent-teacher relationships are not meaningfully frowned on. Additionally, as you love me, you are the only person I can convince to have sex with him, who is not currently having sex with him." My mother's mouth worked, but no sound came out. "Please, Mother. I very much would like for you to have sex with him, so that he will like me more." I brought my hands together in a pleading motion. "If you do not, then I suspect he will become bored of me and replace me with other women."

"He wouldn't do that, he's a good kid," my mother said.

"I do not believe you can reasonably be certain of that, and believe instead you are stating that out of a perfunctory social obligation, and that the words have no significance for predicting the future. Am I incorrect?" When my mother did not respond, I concluded that I was correct. "It is very important for me that you have sex with him, Mother. I am a very well-behaved child who has never caused you any significant problems, am I not?"

"You are, but..." my mother trailed off, letting out a sigh. "Okay, sweetie," she said. "Are you even sure he would be interested?"

I thought about that for a second. "I am not sure. I will ask him if he would like to have sex with you."

She pinched the bridge of her nose. "At least I know he didn't put you up to this... I'd kill him if he did."

"Please do not kill him, as I want him to like me, and he cannot do that if he is dead."

My mom smiled at that, patting my head. "I know, sweetie."

* * *

As it turned out, Samuel was very interested in having sex with my mother once I presented the opportunity to him, especially after seeing her photograph. (I selected one of the two of us at the beach, as she was in a swimsuit, which is more visually appealing to men than most clothing options.) "Is she really okay with that?"

"Yes," I told him, as she had stated that she would, and she would not agree to do things she was not willing to do.

* * *

"Ha... you really like this boy, right, sweetie?" My mother asked. I nodded, as I did like Samuel, as he was considerate and made me orgasm many times, as well as giving me fashion advice (such as my current black lingerie, which I was wearing under my clothing). The two of us were right outside of the house that used to belong to Julia before she became a Pokegirl, which now belonged to Samuel as Julia was Samuel's property and all of her property had become Samuel's property by extension. It was not a very large home, but, Samuel was my age, so it was significant. My mother knocked on the door, and Samuel opened it. "Hello," she said. "So you're the guy my little girl likes?"

Samuel swallowed for some reason. "Yes, ma'am."

"Well... treat her right, because she likes you a lot." Samuel just nodded. "Alright, alright, no need to be scared, kiddo," she said, suddenly sweeping Samuel into a hug, just wrapping him up and smushing him into her. His head wound up buried in her breasts, as she was about a foot taller than him (30cm), and therefore his face was at tit height. "I'm just a big old softy up here! Not some kind of terrifying monster, got it?"

"Yeff mum," Samuel said into my mother's breasts, and she let him go.

"You are happy, correct?" I asked Samuel, feeling somewhat nervous. "I did convince my mother to have sexual relations with you, Sir. I hope it made you happy."

"Yes," Samuel said, nodding rapidly. "Good job, Esme." I smiled at that, feeling very happy and pleased with myself. I was definitely going to become his Pet.

My mother took a deep breath in and out, which prompted Samuel's eyes to go to her large breasts. Her own breasts were significantly larger than mine, so I did feel somewhat inadequate; however, I was not in competition with my mother, as she was not aiming to become Samuel's Pet, so it was alright if I was inadequate. (Further, it was likely that, if Samuel refused to take me as his Pet, my mother would not allow him to look at or touch her breasts, as she loved me very much and would have no reason to do so.) "So it's that kinda thing, huh? All sirs as far as he's concerned?"

I tilted my head mildly to one side. "He enjoys it when I call him Sir and do what he says. What is the matter with that?"

"Nothin', I guess, as long as you're happy. Are we welcome inside, kid?" She asked Samuel.

"Oh, yeah, come on in," he said, stepping back from the door. My mother had to duck her head a bit, as the frame was too small to easily accommodate her extreme height, but she stepped inside willingly. "How should we start?"

He was looking at my mother as he spoke, but I had considered this question thoroughly. Samuel enjoyed fellatio from me, to preference over other kinds of sex such as vaginal or anal. My mother, being significantly older than me, had more sexual experience. Therefore, likely, he would enjoy my mother fellating him, as she would be better at it than I was. "I believe it would be best if my mother stripped down to her underwear, knelt before you, and sucked your cock, Sir."

My mother let out a small laugh at that. "Sure. If that's what she wants. Pretty kinky, huh?" Fellatio was not really kinky at all - it was about as vanilla as it came, beyond penis-in-vagina sex - so I did not understand why she said that. However, I often did not understand things, so probably she was simply being ironic. My mother started to unbutton her top at that point, and soon enough her very large breasts were only contained inside a sports bra.

Samuel just stared, his lips even parting subtly as he drank in my mother's increasingly naked body, as she wiggled her way out of her loose slacks, revealing tight underwear. I could see his erection straining against his pants, and he looked just about ready to take his dick out - then his glance flicked over to me, and he moved to sit down on the couch, patting the seat next to him. "Come here, Esme," he told me, and I promptly sat where he directed me. "Unzip my pants so your mom can suck my cock."

"Yes, Sir," I agreed readily, unzipping and unbuttoning his pants, pulling them down until they were pooled around his ankles. In the process, his cock bounced free, waving in the air, hard and enticing. I had sucked it so much that just seeing it, and smelling it, caused me to automatically salivate, my lips parting - but this was Samuel's moment. "Mother, please kneel and suck Samuel's cock, as directed."

"Oh, so he's Sir and I'm Mother, huh?" She asked, smiling as she spoke, but she did exactly what I said to, kneeling in front of Samuel, then leaning forward to wrap her lips around the tip of his cock, suckling at the very tip as she did so. Her mouth was simply held in place, her one good eye focused on Samuel like a laser beam, and I could hear the wet smacking noise of her tongue against his cock.

"Show off your lingerie, Esme," he told me, and I promptly began to undo my top myself, absently looking down into his lap at my mother's sucking form. Although she was clearly working his cock quite thoroughly, her tongue getting into it, I did have to admit she was also not actually sucking most of his cock, only the very tip. "You have much sexier underwear than your mom," he told me, reaching for my tits and hefting them up.

"Ah. I apologize, Sir. I did not mention to her that she should wear sexy underwear," I explained, which was the actual truth. He promptly took hold of the back of my head and drew me into a kiss, his lips pressing sharply against mine, his hand going to my ass cheek. I let out a soft breath into his mouth, shivering subtly at the touch, as he felt me up. It was as if my incredibly sexy, large-breasted, physically strong mother was irrelevant, which on the one hand made me feel very attractive, but on the other hand left me wondering as to the point of it. His fingers slid along my ass cheek, sliding around towards my sex, beginning to play with me down there, making me pant.

He was attempting to be very kind to me at the moment, which was good, as it suggested that my idea of whoring my own mother out to him was successful and had made him like me. His tongue danced ever deeper inside of my mouth, twisting up, rubbing at my palate, making me shiver as he felt me up like that. Naturally, I soon came, moaning into his mouth as I did so, my eyes peeling back in quiet bliss. He broke off the kiss at that point, his own breathing belabored as he glanced down at my kneeling mother. My eyes followed his, and I could not help but notice that my mother was not properly sucking his cock, but instead only attending to the head.

I contemplated what would be best - a verbal or nonverbal correction - and decided that I did not know, but that Samuel would probably like it more if it was nonverbal. As such, I reached for the back of my mother's head, holding on with one hand and forcibly dragging her ever further down Samuel's cock. He groaned in response, as he bottomed out inside my mother's mouth, her throat bulging with his cock, letting out a long, pleasured sigh as she deepthroated him. "Do you enjoy it when my mother deepthroats your cock?" I asked him, wanting to quietly chide my mother for her failure to do so without prompting. I believe I was very subtle about it.

"I love it," he breathed. "Fuck, she's - she's swallowing around it, Esme," he explained, and I did hear the absent gulping noises coming from in between his thighs from my mother.

It occurred to me that I could get some advice from him on how better to suck his cock, and he had already shown it. "Please, tell me everything that my mother is doing," I told him, kissing him on the lips for just a passing moment. "I want to hear it from your own mouth, Sir." After all, whatever he told me, would be things I could do later.

"She's swallowing around my cock as it rests in her throat," he explained to me. "Fuck, she has a really powerful throat," he groaned, shifting in place as my mother remain firmly in position. She also swam recreationally, so I knew she had an extreme ability to hold her breath. "She's smacking her lips against the base of my cock," he added, and I nodded along quietly. "And her tongue is just about corkscrewing around my dick, fuck. Oh, she's coming," he breathed, twitching in place as my mother twitched as well, her hips idly bucking at the empty air as she orgasmed on his cock. Once she was done orgasming, her eyes were half-lidded in quiet pleasure. "Is it alright if I just, fucking grab her head?" He breathed out.

"If it was not alright, she would simply not let you, Sir. She is even stronger than her physical appearance would suggest, due to a substantial Pokegirl admixture," I explained.

"Right, got it," he said, reaching down for my mother's head, grasping it in both hands and just beginning to forcibly pump her on his cock. It did mean that he was no longer attending to my pussy, but I did not mind, instead simply watching, curling up affectionately against his arm as I knew he liked that sort of thing. "She's so fucking hot," he breathed out, pounding at my mother's face roughly, staring down at her. "That sports bra, though..." he said, looking somewhat dissatisfied. "I wish she was just topless."

"I see," I said. I contemplated the idea, then rose from the couch, listening to the wet glug-glug noises coming from my mother's throat as I went into the kitchen. She was being very thoroughly facefucked, but, as noted, she could have easily stopped Samuel if she had wanted to. She did not want to, as she was doing this for my sake, and loved me. Additionally, as I searched the kitchen, I heard the distinctive repeatedly cut-off moan of a woman orgasming as she was facefucked, which suggested she had just come for a second time. Eventually, I found a pair of scissors, and came back, kneeling behind my mother. "Hold her down on your cock for a moment, Sir," I told him, and he promptly did so.

I slid the scissors under my mother's bra, then simply cut it apart, so that he could see her topless without her having to stop sucking his cock. After a few strategic snips, she was topless, the remnants of her sports bra soon appropriately deposited in a trash can, and myself soon sitting back next to him, curled up against him. "Samuel prefers sexy underwear, anyway," I told my mother, as she got facefucked on his cock. "Next time you come over, you should wear something more appropriate. Please remember in case I do not again."

"Next time," Samuel breathed, his eyes digging into my mother's naked bosom as it bounced this way and that. Her throat got fucked on his cock, and her pendulous breasts looked even more obscene as her body slammed up and down. "Is there really gonna be a next time, Mrs. Dean?" He asked, peeling her up and off his cock for the moment so she could respond. It was mystifying to me. He could simply have allowed her to nod, after all, and then would not have had to leave his cock. I supposed that sometimes, speaking was sexier.

"If," she coughed for a moment, wiping her mouth. "Sorry. Ha, well, since Esme likes you so damn much... and honestly, I came twice already," she said. "This doesn't affect anything at school, though, Sam," she added, raising one finger. "And no fucking me when I'm busy," she added, raising a second. "But otherwise..." she let out a sigh, looking up at me. "Do you really want that, sweetie?"

"I very much want it," I said.

"And this isn't him secretly forcing you into it, or threatening you, or anything like that?"

"No," he said, before I even could. "I, I mean, I can have sex with other women," he said, squirming in place as my mother's gaze fell back on him.

"No," I repeated. "It is not. I voluntarily suggested it, without prompting from him. Please return to sucking his cock now, as he likes that, and I want to make him happy."

"Alright, alright," she said, rolling her shoulders. "But, a guy like him, wants the ladies to call him Sir? I know what he really wants." She let her mouth fall open, her tongue stretching out. She had a particularly long tongue, one which reached all the way to her chin as she stretched it so far as she could get it. Samuel's cock bounced in the air as he stared at the scene. I simply stared as well, my topless mother sitting there. "Well? You gonna fuck my throat or what?" She resumed her previous position.

In response, Samuel stood up, grabbing my mother's head in one hand and feeding his cock into her mouth with the other. She was soon deepthroating his cock, his whole length wedged in her throat as he simply groaned in pleasure, holding her down there with both hands, his hips pumping against her face. It meant that I was given a perspective on his buttocks, which I stared at for a moment, before recalling that I could (and, probably should) just eat his ass. I leaned forward, kissing at his asshole, and then started to tongue it.

"Oh, God," he breathed out, immediately starting to come, groaning in pleasure as he did. I experienced a small orgasm as I tongued his ass, while my mother let out a substantially louder, longer, and more severe moan around Samuel's cock as she herself experienced a sympathetic orgasm from him coming down her throat. I saw him grip her head, holding her down in his pelvis, and I could just make out, out of the corner of my eye, as she dug her fingers into her thighs. When I finished coming, I removed my mouth from his ass, idly wiping my lips and watching as he stood over my mother, who was still choking and coming on his cock.

In my life, my mother had always been a figure of absolute power. She had always been kind and sweet, of course, but there is a basic principle that what a person can do influences how they are perceived, even if they will not do that thing in actuality. Most likely due to the contrast between this reality and the one before me, seeing my mother in that position, squirming as Samuel roughly took advantage of her pliant face and mouth, sent a frisson of sexual delight through my whole body, my chest rising and falling as I watched the scene, my lips parted.

"That is very good and sexy," I said, not sure whether I was speaking to my mother or to Samuel. The words simply tumbled out unbidden. "Please continue to do that to my mother, Sir, and please continue to do that to Samuel, mother," I said, completing the thought as best I could.

Samuel let out a stutter of a laugh, then pulled out of my mother's mouth with a wet pop accompanying his final egress, his length coated in spit, my mother simply breathing heavily before him as she recovered. "I guess she really is into this kinda thing, huh?" My mother asked, glancing over my way as she spoke. A smile was on her lips, and she reached out to clasp my hand, gently squeezing it. "I'll go along with it for now, kiddo, but if I get a new boyfriend, yours is gonna have to wait, got it?"

I understood the meaning of her statement to be that I would not be allowed to have a boyfriend if my mother acquired one. I did not understand the connection between those two ideas, but I nodded anyway. I did not really want a boyfriend anyway, as Samuel was very possessive. Even though his soulmate, who he loved more than I would probably ever love another person, had very serious fantasies about things such as "netorare," "cuckolding," and "being whored out," he refused to allow it. As such it was unlikely I would have a boyfriend before I was twenty five and therefore safe from thresholding. "As you wish, mother," I told her.

"Can we... take it to the bedroom?" Samuel asked, his cock throbbing in the air.

"I don't know, can we?" My mother asked, a smile on her lips.

"The term 'can' means that one is physically able to do something. I believe you meant to use the term 'may' here, or 'will,'" I told him.

"A-ah, right. Yeah. Let's go to the bedroom, if you would, ma'am," he said.

"Sure thing, kid. I'm on the pill, anyway, so don't worry." Based on the number of women Samuel had impregnated at this point, I did not believe he was concerned about potentially impregnating my mother, but I did not offer this, instead silently following them both into the bedroom. "Which position would you like, huh? You gotta make it a good show for my daughter or I'll be real mad," she said, giving him a smile and a wink. I assumed she was threatening him in a joking fashion.

"Since it's for her benefit," Samuel said, though obviously this primarily benefited him, as he was the one having sex with my mother, "what position would you prefer, Esme?"

I contemplated the question for several seconds, as it was strange to me. I wanted a position he would enjoy, and Samuel enjoyed dominating women. I also did recall feeling an unusual sense of enjoyment, seeing my powerful mother kneeling before him... "Place your face in the pillow, and raise your butt as high into the air as you feel comfortable doing for a sustained period," I ordered my mother. The idea of 'ordering' my mother to do anything was strange, but she did in fact follow the command, clambering up onto the bed, pushing her face into the pillow and then awkwardly half-squatting in place - her legs were, like most people's, longer than the combined length of her head and torso, so she did not adopt a pure "v-shaped" posture.

Samuel's cock bounced at the show, clearly quite liking it, and got up on his feet, peeling my mother's panties down. I stripped myself the rest of the way down to my underwear, as the lemony scent of my mother's juices filled the air, owing to her multiple previous orgasms. "Here comes," Samuel warned my mother, and then slid himself inside her. She let out a small noise into the pillow, but no more, as he simply pushed himself all the way inside her. I worried for a moment that she would be 'too loose' or similar to properly pleasure him - but he promptly began to groan. "Oh, God," he breathed out, and I had little doubt that my mother was fully working him over inside her. His hands just groped her ass cheeks as he held himself inside her.

I bit my lip as I watched. I felt a certain dark desire to 'bully' my own mother, even though (because?) she was my mother, who I loved, and who had always protected and cared for me. "Mother, is it alright if Samuel spanks you? I believe we would both like it if he did."

My mother popped her face out of the pillow for a second, looking over at me with a smile. "Alright, alright. I'll play the subby girl. I get it, that's the kind of girl you are, and your stud likes it too, right?" I simply nodded, not fully understanding what my mother meant, but believing that nodding would cause her to do what I had asked. "Go ahead and spank me, 'Sir,'" my mother said, wiggling her ass back and forth in place, making Samuel groan in pleasure at the sensation. "Come on. I've got this big juicy ass, and my daughter wants to see it, so-" she was interrupted by a smack to her ass from Samuel. "There you go! Want to go at it harder, though, my ass is tough, Sir!"

Samuel brought his hard down more sharply this time, as hard as he could bring it, and my mother let out a small groan in response, her breath catching in her throat as she got spanked. I also felt the tingling in between my thighs grow more intense as I watched, my hands patiently clasped before me as I watched Samuel begin to properly fuck my mother, sliding his hips back and forth. His pace was slow at first, a steady movement forward and backward, and he just grunted in pleasure from the sensations of my mother's pussy - then she came for the first time due to the fucking and spankings, moaning into the pillow again as she remained there before him.

His pace at that point became staccato: as hard as he could when her pussy wasn't gripping him tight, and a slow grind each time it did, just clamping down on his dick so hard that his movements became almost imperceptible. "Fuck, holy, goddamn, her pussy's insane," he breathed out. I'm not sure if he was speaking to me, or to Julia, as Julia could see what was going on from inside her Pokeball and liked to watch Samuel have sex with other women. (Which was fortunate for me, as otherwise, he probably would not have any desire for an additional Pet.)

I recalled that dirty talk was important to a man's sexual satisfaction, and my mother's was quite lackluster, so I spoke up. "I hope that you enjoy my mother's pussy, Sir," I said, and he just nodded, grunting as he rutted away inside her, my mother's orgasm ending and letting him go full speed inside her, leaning forward to make it all the easier. "I wish that she would dirty talk more, Sir, but perhaps she is simply too distracted by the pleasure of your amazing cock fucking her, Sir."

"Ah, fuck, I just, ain't used, to the whole, subby, fuuuuck," my mother moaned out into the pillow, as Samuel hilted inside her for a moment and just wiggled. "Fuck. Ah. You're such a stud, Sir. Your cock's so incredible. I love hot young studs like you, fucking my older pussy. You love it too, don't you, Sir?"

"Fuck yeah, I do," he breathed out, pounding away. "This is, really nice, Esme, thanks," Samuel said, just pounding away at my mother with relentless force. I smiled at his words, and he made a small movement with his hand, prompting me to approach him. I was soon kissed on the lips, tasting him, as he fucked my mother right then and there, her body shook and jiggled from the force of his thrusts.

Due to just how large her breasts were, I could see them jiggling even like this, the way they bounced enticingly, and it brought to mind something else, so when Samuel broke off the kiss, I spoke up. "Sir, I think it would be very sexy if you slapped my mother's tits, similar to how you are spanking her ass," I noted, and my mother let out some lewd noise which I believe was assent, given that Samuel immediately began to do as requested without waiting for anything more. Her body twitched, and she soon came again on his cock, spasming in place as she squirted her juices all over the bed. "I believe she may be a physical masochist, based on her response to you spanking her ass and slapping her tits, Sir," I told Samuel.

"I, noticed," he groaned, before bottoming out inside my mother, both hands on her tits, squeezing roughly at the supple flesh. When he was completely spent inside her, he shuddered, pulling out, his hard cock bouncing in the air as he collapsed onto his ass.

My mother let herself slump down, recovering from the intense sexual activity (and awkward physical position) for the moment. I was sure, however, that Samuel could continue to enjoy sex, as he was still erect, so I knelt down on the bed, getting on my hands and knees and simply slurping his cock into my mouth in a single swift movement. After a second or so, I recalled the proper position, lacing my fingers together on the back of my head and beginning to furiously facefuck myself up and down his cock.

"Goddamn, Esme," he breathed out. "You're so fucking good."

I just wetly glugged around his cock, unable to reply beyond that.

Based on his strong response, I was very hopeful that I had successfully managed to convince him to make me his Pet this way. If he did not make me his Pet, then my mother would have to, and then one of her current Pokegirls, who I thought of as my sisters and/or aunts (depending on their age), would have to leave the family, which I would not like very much at all.

9