Val’s Recruitment Mission
880 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In progressing my relationship with Val, I always thought about what I would do if it was Colleen I was talking to instead. So, when I thought of what to do with Colleen on dates, it was obviously to do the things she was interested in, and in turn, try to be interested myself. That's why we wound up playing basketball a lot on our date - Val loved it, so I tried to love it too. She didn't like intentionally losing, so I didn't let it bother me when she won. She didn't like easy stomps, so we wound up doing a handicap, where she kept her right hand behind her back for the whole game.

I still lost, obviously. She was a top-tier basketball player who'd spent years practicing, and might go pro, Pokegirl or no. It just wasn't a trivial stomp for her, so she got some interest.

I was panting and slumped down on the edge of the court, my whole body caked with sweat. Val poked her tongue against her cheek, looking around like she was considering doing something dirty. We were in the school basketball court, so I really didn't think it was advisable. Instead of doing anything dirty herself, though, she squatted down in front of me and just kissed me on the lips, her own lips tasting delicious as our heads tilted together for a moment.

When she popped off the kiss, she spoke. "Hey, sexy," she said, smiling. "Look, so, my team - I mean, I know you already got two chicks on your belt, and I've got a priority slot, and all that... but you did mention you don't mind if a girl's done it before, right?" My cock hardened as I quickly picked up what she was suggesting. "All the best basketball players have a good amount of Pokegirl in them, which means they have libido through the roof, and you fuck really good, honestly," she told me, smiling. "And I'm not just saying that because you're the only guy to fuck me."

"How could you know it's not just that?" I asked, batting back her flirtatious line. Conversations with Colleen never felt this easy - probably because she didn't like me as much as Val did. And Val thought of me more as a cute younger brother more than her beloved boyfriend. (Joy confirmed as much when I asked.)

She let out a laugh at that, smiling brightly. "Well, maybe they can settle the matter for us," she decided. "I kinda put out some feelers with the team, I got three girls who are definitely down. I'm not, like, saying out right, hey, my boyfriend'd like to fuck you, because then they'd think you're an ass, and you're absolutely not. Bu~ut these three are down for some no consequences sex with a handsome Pet Owner who might consider taking them if they thresh."

"Alright, who are they?" I asked.

"That a yes?" I nodded. "Awesome. Hang on, got a few photos from them on my phone. Kinda glamor shots, y'know, obviously they want you to think they're hot."

I nodded, and she showed me her phone.

tschBbv.png

"This is Ekaterina, but we all call her Kitty." She was a gorgeous, slender girl with pretty good hefty tits, delicious caramel skin, and vivid golden slit eyes. "I figured since your soulmate was a dark girl, you were probably into that, am I wrong?"

I shook my head - then realized that I absolutely shouldn't have. I'd have never suggested that kind of thing to Colleen. "I like girls in all colors," I said, making Val laugh. "You're prettier than her."

"Got it, got it. Next up is Dominique. Nikki, for short."

UBKSvG9.jpg

Dominique was a pale-skinned girl, also slim, with tits on the smaller side and long, silvered hair. "She's hot too," I noted, just in case Val thought I was really into dark girls.

She just laughed at that. "I get it! I'm not afraid! Anyway, last up is our dear sweet Delilah Finn! Awesome player, by the way. She goes by Del, though." She flicked to the next picture.

VzPXG6a.png

She was dark skinned, with long, dark hair that was done in a fairly elaborate style I couldn't play, with beautiful blue eyes. Her tits looked practically gravity defying in the shot, and definitely made me hard. "Also hot. All your teammates are hot."

"Yep, sure are," Val agreed with a grin. "So which one do you want?"

I would be honest if this was Colleen, so: "All three."

Val laughed at that. "Yeah, alright, but which one do you want first?"

"Same answer," I said. She laughed at that, then saw I was serious.

"Woof. Sorry to laugh," she said, giving me a small punch to the shoulder. "Just kinda - I dunno, figured you were more the innocent sweet boy, but now I can clearly see you're really a devilish monster hiding beneath a veneer. It's sexy, don't worry," she added, when she saw my face. I then started to wonder if Colleen would like it too? Should I be more blatant about my sexual appetite and how many girls I was fucking? No, no, Val was probably liking the fact that I had a high libido... "I can swing it," she said, interrupting my thoughts. "Probably. Gotta make sure, figured these'd be threesomes not a fivesome."

"Thanks, Val," I added, realizing I absolutely would have said that. She blushed a little, which suggested I was on the right route. "You're so nice and wonderful. I'm really lucky to have a Pet Owner's license, just so I can be with you."

"A-aha," she said, blushing bright at that point. "Man! You know how to lay it on thick!" She gave me a small smack on the shoulder, then stood up, phone in hand. "Heeey, Kitty, guess who said he wants to fuck your brains out?"

* * *

Val suggested we actually have the fivesome at my house, "Because then they'll see your huge house and really want to be your Pets! They'll work extra hard, and that's what you want, isn't it?" It made perfect sense to me, so it's exactly what I did.

The four girls all were taller than me - Val was the tallest of them, but it was a basketball team, so I guess I probably should have expected it. The shortest was Del, who was just an inch or so taller than me. Kitty let out a whistle as she saw my house. "Nice. So if you decide to make me your cute little kitty-cat," she said, giving me a pawing, flirtatious movement that had me rock hard, "I can live in this house all the time?"

"Yes," I told her.

"Mmm, could I be your maid if I'm not good enough to be your Pet?" She was definitely good at this - my cock was straining to get free from my pants.

"I think Sam would like to get started," Nikki said.

"Me too," Del said. "I mean, I also think that," she added after a moment, realizing the ambiguity. "That you'd like to get started, Sam," she added, rubbing her upper arm. "Am I wrong?"

"No, you're not," I said.

Soon enough, the five of us were inside the house, Val wrapping me in a hug and just kissing me monstrously fiercely the moment we were in my room. She pulled back a moment later, leaning down a little so she could push her forehead up against mine, her eyes staring into mine. My cock was rock hard at the show of intimacy, though there was also a sense of melancholy at her acting this way - I knew she didn't love me, and she was being even more aggressively affectionate than Colleen.

"You're gonna fuck 'em good, right?" Val breathed out, sounding husky, one hand going down towards my groin, stroking my cock through my pants. I nodded, smiling. "So confident, so cute," she told me, tilting her head and kissing me again, pushing me forward into my room, until I was lying down on my bed, her on top of me, her tongue slithering around inside my mouth, her hand now in my pants as she stroked me off. She popped off, panting. "How do you want to start?" She licked her lips, and before I could answer, she spoke up. "No, wait, I know: all three sucking your dick at the same time, right?"

"I do love blowjobs," I said, and she just grinned in response, yanking my pants down.

"You heard the man," Val said, smiling as she turned to her friends, who promptly all hopped on the bed. It wound up with Del in the center - she seemed to run the fastest of the three, despite having the shortest legs - with Nikki and Kitty on either side. Del didn't even hesitate, just diving to absorb my whole cock into her throat, her nose soon mashed into my pubes, her mouth wetly smacking around the base of my cock, her hands grasping my thighs for purchase. She wiggled in place, twisting her head around and around, moaning thickly around my dick.

Nikki and Kitty just watched in momentary surprise - then leaned in, either of them taking one of my balls into their mouths, just suckling on them as they gave me their best bedroom eyes, smoldering with lust. Del's expression was also smoldering with lust, but in an entirely different way: it was a wild, insensate kind of thing, as she swallowed and gulped around my dick like a maniac. Val panted softly as she watched, her hand going for the base of my shirt, slowly peeling it up to reveal more and more of my chest, until at last she just peeled it over the top of my head, leaving me naked. Once I was naked, she started gently sliding her fingers over my bare skin with a surprising degree of lust and interest, even if her gaze was locked on her three friends currently slurping noisily on my balls.

Del could hold herself down quite a while on my cock, gauging by the way she looked. Her eyes were spinning around in her skull, but she wasn't gagging, just sucking noisily in place, wetly smacking her lips against the base of my cock as she held herself there. She twitched subtly, bouncing back and forth on my dick, her head pumping up and down, her fingers tightening on my thighs - and she finally came on my cock, letting out a choked moan around my cock.

It was a damned sexy sight, particularly given how 'dressed up' she looked, her hair done in an elegant way. I reached down for said hair, grabbing a bunch of it and forcibly sliding her up my length, turning her lewd moan into something audible as it vibrated my cock in her mouth once I left her throat. Her eyelashes fluttered rapidly, and she actually did look up at me at that point, a completely absurd and stupid look on her face as she sucked. I popped her the rest of the way off, enjoying the way she trembled and started to fight me - and she was actually strong enough to do so, slurping my dick back into her throat despite my firm grip on the back of her head.

"You like it, huh?" Val asked, her fingers dancing across my bare skin, and I just nodded in response, as Del once more choked herself on my cock. "I, uh, it's, um," she stumbled for words, then wiggled down into place next to me, her legs half-kicking at Nikki where the girl was still dutifully sucking my balls, waiting for her chance to suck my cock. She leaned in a moment later, whispering, just to me, "I think it's really hot too," she told me. "Seeing you fuck my teammates, I mean," she explained. "You're hot too, though." She kissed my cheek, then started nibbling on my earlobe, and I was definitely enjoying this new side to Val. "Could do with a little more... you know..." she licked her lips, "velocity. Del's just hoggin' your cock, right? You like some oomph, don't you?"

I got her meaning, using my grip on the back of Del's head to start fucking her face on my cock. I definitely would have done basically anything Colleen implied would be sexy and fun in the bedroom - unfortunately, Colleen was painfully anxious with me and always just asked what I wanted. Still, I could halfway imagine that it was Colleen nibbling on my ear, as I pumped away at Del's face, pounding her up and down, her eyes spinning around in their sockets as she drooled copious amounts of spit down my cock. I could even catch her scent, as she stained her panties with her juices, orgasming over and over from the treatment, clearly the one with the highest Pokegirl admixture of the trio by how hard she was coming.

Nikki and Kitty were pretty patiently waiting their turns, but I hadn't invited them along just to suck my balls, so I upped my pace again, ramming at Del's face. Saliva dribbled down her chin, splashing my thighs, and Val was actually masturbating by that point, one hand stuffed down her pants as she stroked my bare chest and licked and nibbled at my ear, panting heavily into my ear. "Here comes," I groaned, and Val stopped biting my ear to look down, as I peeled Del up and off my cock, just ejaculating with a groan, splattering her face with my cum. Some of it didn't actually hit her face, and because of the positions, it wound up splatting against my bare chest.

Instead of having to deal with it myself - or, hell, having to order one of the girls sucking my cock to do something about it - Val's hand swept down to the dribbles of cum, scooping them up with her fingers, which she promptly fed into her mouth, humming delightfully, her cheeks a lewd pink as she stared into my eyes with naked lust.

If it had been Colleen there, I absolutely would have abandoned the three random sluts and fucked her senseless, if she looked like that. I might even have overcome my anxieties and just declared that I loved her. "Do you want to do fuck?" I asked Val instead.

"Ahm... later," she panted, glancing down. "You have three other girls to satisfy first," she said. Del was hungrily slurping my cum off her face, collecting it with her fingers and feeding it into her mouth, slurping noisily on whatever she could get as she trembled in delight at the flavor. Kitty had wound up at the very tip of my dick, kissing at it, licking the slit, collecting whatever little bit she could get, while Nikki had pushed in more, administering to the base of my cock, running her mouth and tongue along it as she worked me over. "Once you're done, though..." Val added, a playful grin on her face. "We can do whatever you want."

I grabbed the back of Kitty's head, guiding her further and further down my cock. She took it with ease, her tongue flashing against the underside of my dick, swishing back and forth as she went, her eyes staring up at me with a visible grin as my cock gradually disappeared down her throat. "That's good," I breathed. "Actually, Nikki," I said, as Kitty was pushed the rest of the way down. "Dirty talk while Kitty deepthroats me," I ordered her.

"Alright," Nikki said, taking a moment. "I really want to suck your cock," she said, actually putting a lot of smoldering lust into it. "I don't really want to wait. I wanted it first. I want to feel it in my throat," she added, one finger sliding along said throat, enticing and delicious in the movement. "I want to feel your balls churn as you nut all over the inside of my esophagus. I love blowjobs. Let me give you one," she breathed, leaning in to kiss the base of my cock as I started to peel Kitty back up, the girl in question panting wetly around my dick.

I decided to switch them out, at that point, grabbing Nikki with one hand and repositioning her at the tip. Del was pretty much just twitching in post-coital bliss on the bed, and I decided to let her - she was a greedy cocksucker, and if I didn't, I'd never get to enjoy Nikki and Kitty's mouths. With Nikki sucking and humming around my dick, Kitty spoke up. "So if I'm your Pet, then I'll be sucking your cock every day, huh?" Kitty asked, smiling. "Ooo, that'd be pretty fun," she said, licking her lips. "Blowjobs are the kind of sex where the girl gets the most input, you know? You get to use your lips, tongue, throat..." She licked her lips again, an exaggerated movement this time. "And you get to enjoy a tasty, thick, manly cock, feel it just twist up your throat as you taste all that sweaty dick. I love it especially," she noted, and I started to pump Nikki on my dick, facefucking her - though more slowly than I'd done with Kitty.

I could see a sort of smoldering, hidden, half-expressed lust on both girls. "You can masturbate," I said, and immediately, both of them plunged one hand in between their thighs, starting to frantically work themselves over. Given neither of them orgasmed immediately, they were both less sensitive than Del. After a few more pumps of Nikki's slim throat around my dick, I peeled her off, replacing her with Kitty and just shoving the dark-skinned girl down my dick, mashing her nose into my pubes and making her deepthroat me.

"Blowjobs are nice," Nikki said, rubbing her cheek against my thigh as she kept masturbating. "Really nice. I like them a lot." My cock throbbed inside of Kitty's throat, her eyelashes fluttering rapidly as it did. "Mm... we can do this whenever, you know? As long as Val's cool with it," she added, gaze flicking up to Val. "You two will wind up married, after all, and you can't have the husband without the wife's approval." I could tell she was saying that more to butter up Val than anything else, but my cock frantically throbbed inside of Kitty's throat. There was definitely something intensely sexy about that sort of control-by-proxy, and I yanked Kitty up off my cock, grabbing Nikki and mashing her cheek up against Kitty's.

Nikki understood what to do, reaching for my cock and starting to frantically jerk me off; I soon was coming all over both their faces, the two girls taking it with a smile as they closed their eyes and got completely coated in my cum. Val actually came at that point, burying her face in the crook of my shoulder and letting out this quiet, embarrassed little noise of pleasure - I just reached for her head, softly stroking her hair, doing what I'd have done for Colleen. "You've got nothing to be embarrassed about, Val. You're so sexy and hot. Even more so because you like this," I told her, and then glanced down at Nikki and Kitty, both of whom were sitting there, my cum staining their faces.

At that point, Del seemed to emerge from her pleasure-drunk stupor, her nose twitching subtly as she sniffed at the air, then rising to her feet and immediately going to start licking Nikki and Kitty's faces clean like an eager puppy dog. It had my cock twitching, just how insanely horny she was acting, my dick bouncing in the air like a maniac as she slurped off pretty much all the cum from their faces, her fingers hungrily dragging more of it off before feeding it into her mouth, moving like a wild woman. What hadn't wound up on their faces - a few droplets on the blankets - she promptly leaned down for, licking up from the dirty bedsheets, while Kitty and Nikki awkwardly dabbed the last bits of cum off their faces and fed it into their mouths. They obviously weren't as enthused as Val or Del, but they did still like it.

Whatever the case, with Del like that, licking at the space between my groin, not even sucking my cock, her ass in the air as a consequence... I got up, immediately moving behind a seemingly-oblivious girl, the girl too busy trying to suck up the last few tastes of my cum. I pulled down her shorts, revealing her incredibly slick sex, her scent rolling over me like a wave, and I promptly thrust my cock inside her, groaning at just how tight she was. For her part, Del immediately came on insertion, moaning into the bed as she twitched and jiggled in place, her whole body trembling in delight.

It was insanely sexy. I grabbed her hips and started to just pound at her convulsing sex, getting met with every thrust with ever more pleasure. She was soon just panting on the bed, cheek pressed down in a puddle of her saliva and my cum where she'd been trying to clean up, Val watching with naked lust, her hand in between her thighs still, staring at the whole scene. It was hot as fuck, and I wanted to satisfy her clear fetish for me fucking other women - but I didn't know quite how best to do it. There were lots of ways to enjoy that sort of thing, after all. What way would she like best? I reached for Del's hair, dragging her up by it so that she was looking at Val, her face no doubt contorted in some absurd way - and Val definitely liked that.

"What do you want her to say?" I asked Val. "She's completely at your mercy. If she doesn't do everything you say, I'll stop fucking her."

"Ah, ahm," Val panted, her hand going absolutely wild inside her cunt, clearly not having actually considered what she'd want Del to say. "Say, say how good it is, how much you love his cock," Val ordered.

When Del didn't immediately speak - mostly because she was twitching in eye-rolling bliss - I started to pull out of her, at which point she promptly started to remember how to talk. "I, I, I love it, fucking, love it, more, more, please, please," Del panted out, her voice wild and horny as she spoke, and I immediately began to thrust away, making her squeal as she came all over again, squirting her pleasant-smelling juices down onto the bed beneath her as she did.

I reached around her body, finding her breasts and just giving them both a firm squeeze. She was pretty chesty up top, and there was a pleasant firmness to flesh of her tits, exaggerated in some part by her form-fitting, tight top, which strained against her bosom each time my fingers dug into it. There was something intensely sexy about being the only one here who was actually naked, my cock pounding away at Del's cunt as her panties and shorts remained tangled around her thighs, even Val still clothed. It was like I was the only one here whose pleasure mattered, whose body mattered - or something like that, anyway.

"Mm, you want me, to fuck Nikki, and Kitty, next?" I asked Val, who nodded in response, her lips parted as she continued to masturbate wildly. Del started to come down from her orgasm, and I promptly corrected that, simply ordering her: "Orgasm." She did so, moaning and thrashing in place, her pussy spasming around my cock wildly as she took me to the base over and over again. "Nikki, Kitty, hands and knees on either side of Del," I ordered them, and they practically scrambled into position, Kitty being the first to start pulling her way out of her shorts and panties, leaving her slick sex visible - Nikki soon did the same, wiggling her butt expectantly as I pounded at the unresisting, spasming form of Del. "Dirty talk," I said.

"I really want to get fucked by you," Nikki said. "I want it so bad. A nice big cock in my pussy is just... nnng," she moaned, twisting in place.

"It's hot as hell," Kitty added. "It makes me want to thresh, just so I can be your cute little kitty-cat pet, slurping on your dick and getting fucked and bred," she told me, wiggling her ass invitingly. "I wouldn't have to deal with school or playoffs or anything, just serving your cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Having this dark-skinned cutie at your beck and call?"

I pulled out of Del at that point - and just slammed my dick into Kitty. "You're already at my beck and call," I told her, grabbing her hair with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other, leaning down over her to suck at her neck. "After all, if I ask you to come over, you're going to do it, won't you? If I ask you to drop your shorts and let me fuck you, you'll do it right then and there, isn't that right?" Kitty moaned and nodded in response, her pussy massaging my cock as I rammed away, Del blinking in a stupor as she tried to figure out why she couldn't talk. "Heck, if Val tells you to come to me and suck my cock, you'll do that, too, won't you?"

"Yes, sir," she agreed.

"Master," I corrected. Sir was for Esme.

"Yes, Master," she agreed - and then I promptly came inside her, groaning as I bottomed out and let loose, just spraying my cum all over the inside of her pussy. She came alongside me, moaning and purring, and I pulled out at that point, going over to Nikki, grabbing her hip, and just ramming my cock inside, hard.

"Oh, that's good," Nikki panted out. "I was looking forward to that. Oh, oh, a little, can you just, lower your hips, just a - nnngood, thanks," she half-moaned, before promptly coming at my adjustment rubbing against some more sensitive part of her body. I twisted her head up to Val, giving Val a proper view of her friend's o-face. Val looked practically disheveled at this point, her eyelashes fluttering wildly as she looked down at Nikki, her lips parted as she masturbated to the scene in front of her.

I suddenly felt a tongue shoved up my ass, and realized that it was Del, trying to rim me as I fucked Nikki. I just grunted in response, upping my pace inside Nikki, not caring how hard it made it for Del as I did so. "Tell them-" Val panted. "Tell them you're the boss now," she said, licking her lips lustily as she spoke.

"I'm the boss now," I declared, as I railed Nikki to high heaven. "I'm in charge here," I told them, and Val just mewled, twisting her hips side to side in place, clearly almost on the verge of an orgasm and needing that tiny extra push to get her the rest of the way. "You have to do whatever I say," I declared - and at that point Val came, moaning, her hips bucking at the air as she bounced in place. I promptly bottomed out inside Nikki and joined her in ecstasy, as I sprayed hot cum all over the inside of Nikki's pussy, her whole body trembling in place as a sympathetic orgasm went through her.

Once I was spent, I pulled out of Nikki, my cock bouncing in the air, Val's eyes going for it. "Now it's your turn, Val," I said.

Val could hardly have gotten out of her shorts and panties any faster, the discarded items of clothing getting tossed off the bed. Del followed me as I moved in between Val's spread legs, Del's tongue continuing to rim me with a completely manic obsession, before I thrust inside of Val and started to pump, making her gasp in pleasure, almost immediately orgasming from my fucking.

I leaned down over her, kissing her on the lips fiercely, paying back her earlier makeout with one of my own, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth. She mewled and met my own tongue with her own, but these were limp little strikes owing to just how wet and sexhausted she already was, her eyes half-lidded in bliss as I enjoyed her pliant body. Bits of drool slipped out of my mouth down into hers, and she greedily swallowed them all down. I broke off the kiss, pushing my forehead against hers, staring her dead in her half-lidded eyes, and said the words to her I could never have said to Colleen: "I love you, Val." She promptly came in response, spasming around my dick, her body thrashing about. I started kissing her again, enjoying the lewd moan that she let out, eyes rolling around in her skull as I fucked her. "That's my girl," I panted out in between kissing, pumping away ever harder.

My hands explored her body as I enjoyed her like that, fingers digging into her ass cheeks as I rutted inside her. Her legs wound up wrapping around my hips - and in the process, forcing Del to keep her head mushed into my ass, the balls of her feet winding up clonking the horny girl on the back of the head. "Mm..." came Kitty's voice. "Take her," she said, clearly less than sure she should even be dirty talking at this point, and thus keeping it pretty restrained. "Take her. She loves it. Look at her, she's all crazy with lust right now. Your future wife's a horny recruiter who loves watching her future husband nut inside other girls."

Some part of me half imagined that those words were meant to refer to Colleen - and there was an intense delight to the idea, that Colleen wouldn't just not mind or accept that I fucked other women, but that she'd actively want me too. At that point, I came inside Val, groaning into her mouth as I did so, just thickly spraying cum all over her waiting sex. I shuddered in place atop her, panting, while she just squirmed beneath me in delight.

Once I was well and truly spent, I pulled out of her, flopping onto my back on the bed - Del wound up latching onto my cock again, slurping on it noisily. "You two satisfied?" I asked Nikki and Kitty. I made it clear by my inflection I meant Do you want me to keep fucking you? not Was I a good lover?

"I can keep going if you want, stud," Kitty said, with a smile. "But that was definitely nice. We can do it again sometime?"

"I'd also enjoy coming around again," Nikki agreed. "But yes, I just needed... an itch scratched," she said, with a certain sly smile. My cock just throbbed in Del's throat.

"Great. Del's obviously an insanely horny bitch," I told them with a smile, earning a couple chuckles, Del seemingly oblivious to the insult. "So why don't you two get dressed? No offense, just don't want to keep you for the hours it'll probably take to get her to calm down."

"No, it's cool, thanks," Kitty said, as she collected her clothes, starting to get dressed again. "Honestly, I'm not that into watching. I like doing instead."

"If you want me to watch, I have the day free," Nikki offered. "I know you enjoyed being watched by Val."

"Nah, Val's special," I told her, which made Val promptly blush.

"Understood," Nikki said, smiling warmly, giving her friend a quick glance that made it clear she was happy that her friend was the center of my attention - and promptly got dressed.

Soon enough, it was just me, Del with her lips latched around the base of my cock as she intermittently orgasmed, and Val sitting next to me, all but purring in delight as she masturbated to the scene. "Hey, Val," I prompted her, making her gaze go up to mine, blinking rapidly. "Would you mind go getting some water bottles from the fridge downstairs?" I asked. "Don't want to get dehydrated. Plus they'll help cool off from the sexercise."

"Oh," Val said, looking a bit disappointed. "Sure." She hopped up off the bed, heading out.

"Close the door!" I added, and she did exactly that. At that point, I yanked Del off my cock. "I know you're a Pokegirl," I told her, and she blinked rapidly, still fuckdrunk. It was obvious to me, having been balls deep in her throat and cunt both (the Pet Owner's training didn't hurt either). "I won't tell the cops, but it's dangerous if you don't get cock, so I'll have to personally make sure of that. That means I need your number, and whenever I call you, you must immediately respond and do whatever I want. Got it?"

"Y-yes," she said, looking humiliated and afraid - and also confirming what I'd only suspected up to that point. I saved her the trouble of saying anything more and just shoved my dick down her throat.

"Orgasm," I ordered, and she promptly did so, going cross-eyed in place, spasming on my dick. Val soon returned, a couple cool water bottles in hand, condensation already appearing on them.

I took one from her, smiling. "Thanks, babe," I told her, before taking a swig, then starting to facefuck Del for Val's viewing pleasure. Val's hand snaked down between her legs and she started masturbating again, smiling warmly at me as she did.

It did make me think that the best way to make Colleen mine might be to satisfy her darkest sexual fantasies - unfortunately, I had no real idea what those were.

11