Hiring A Nanny
835 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When she arrived home from work, my mother pretty much immediately called me to speak to her in her office. She held a Pokeball in her hand, and was softly rolling it around in an absent movement. "This Pokeball contains a Pokegirl I have selected to be your children's nanny. She was captured in the wild and L3'd to help curb her instincts, so she should not be immediately violent. However, there is a large amount of responsibility that goes with this Pokegirl, given her breed. I need you to understand this before anything else happens."

"Alright," I said, looking at the ball. "What breed is she?"

"She is a Wendigal." I knew the breed well enough, but my mom went on explaining the specifics to me anyway. "That means that once she has bonded to you, she will be quite dangerous. You will inform her that she is never to leave the home, and you will inform her that she is never to hurt me, your Pokegirls, your friends, any woman you are fucking, or your children, in any way, large or small. You will not let her leave our home, not even because you are horny and want to fuck her. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mom," I said. Wendigals became unusually attached to their owners, in a way that most other Pokegirls didn't. It was like a one-sided Recognition, or maybe even worse, to be honest. They followed through insane revenge stories on behalf of their owners, they killed without their owners knowing... they were definitely a subject that got some coverage in the Pet Owner study manuals, because they made an excellent case study of how to verbally control a Pokegirl, if she was willing to listen to you but would act independently (and dangerously) without orders. I took a deep breath, offering my hand to my mother, who stared at me for a second before she placed the ball in it.

"I'm going to be handling some work at the hospital for the rest of the evening, Sam. Be sure that you keep her under control. I don't want her to be injured because you forgot how to handle her properly."

"Yes, Mom," I agreed, and I waited for her to leave the house before I even considered opening the ball.

A Wendigal. That would definitely be a breed that would keep my kids safe, but... man. That was a lot of responsibility. Julia popped off my hip at that point, materializing a long rifle in her hands and looking at me for direction.

"I'll get her out in the backyard, you keep an eye out from a window, but make sure you're not noticed," I decided on. "Actually-" I took out Celia's Pokeball, popping her out too, the beautiful MILF momentarily disoriented, "-Celia, help out Julia with being stealthy. She'll tell you what to do."

"Um, alright," Celia said, looking at Julia in confusion.

"Come on, Celia," Julia said, taking hold of Celia's wrist and pretty much bolting up to the second story. I headed out back.

Our backyard was pretty big, naturally, just like our house. Mom sometimes discussed maybe getting a tennis court set up back there, but never did. There was a hot tub and a small pool out back too, both of which were currently covered with a tarp to keep out leaves and animals. I took hold of the Pokeball containing the Wendigal, glancing up at our house and seeing Julia give me a thumbs-up before the window seemed to revert to being closed with the curtains drawn. At that point, I released the Wendigal.

S25R7hM.png

The first thing I noticed about her was that she was tall. Very tall. She was tall enough that her tits were at eye level, and I had to crane my head up to look her in the eyes. Her clothes were skimpy (maybe even the first ones she'd ever worn), and showed off her whole body. She was muscular, with visible abs, and chesty, with big tits. Her pale skin was so white it was almost ghostly - Wendigals were native to extremely cold areas, so it made for great camouflage. She had silver-teal hair which reached to about her shoulder blades, and simply stood there, her expression cold as she looked down on me.

She'd been L3'd, so she was currently quite suggestible. "Do not leave this property or use violence without explicit permission from me," I ordered. "Do not hurt myself, any member of my family, my Pokegirls, my mother's Pokegirls, or any guests at our home, under any circumstances, or in any way." I didn't even put in an 'unless I say otherwise' - if I said otherwise, that would supersede the order. Best not to leave that kind of wiggle room. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said. Her words were terse and emotionless. Her gaze even seemed to suggest a certain level of contempt at the command. L3ing made a Pokegirl submissive, but it sure didn't make her like you. It just meant she'd do what you said until she came out of it. It was up to you to make her like you, and for any Pokegirl, though especially a near-feral Wendigal, the best way to make her like you was to fuck her hard.

"Get on your hands and knees, present your ass to me," I ordered her, and she moved to obey, raising her muscular ass up into the air. She looked absolutely great like that, wearing so little, showing off a gorgeous body, and I just pulled down her shorts and underwear, revealing her pale pussy. It was an icy teal, and although I knew it would actually be closer to ambient temperature than the cold it looked like, I stuck a couple fingers in her anyway just to make sure.

"Is it in yet?" Her words were sardonic, having the faintest hint of resistance as she spoke.

"No, just testing you out," I told her, starting to finger her pussy at that point, watching her expression. She turned her head around to look at me, glancing at my pelvis for a moment before seeing that my cock not out - then she just turned her head back, as if she'd seen enough and was bored now. I unzipped my pants, and though she definitely would have heard it, she didn't react at all. There was something so very hot about that, because I knew that once I'd fucked her properly and she'd fallen for me - well, Wendigals were notorious for being very intense lovers.

I rammed my hard cock into her pussy, enjoying the smooth feeling of it, the cool touch of her inner walls making me groan at the sensations. They idly caressed my cock, more exploratory than anything really meant for either of our pleasures, the pussy equivalent of just running your fingers along a cock to see how big it was. I enjoyed it for a long moment, then started to pump at her pussy, earning faint noises from her throat. The sounds were almost automatic, unwilling little grunts of her body's pleasure.

I slid one hand around her hips, finding her clit, starting to pinch at it, her noises getting more intense the rougher I got. My other hand went up, slipping around her large breasts, groping one in my hand as I rutted away at her pussy. "Ah, fuck," I grunted out, as I rammed at her insides, just relishing the tight feeling of her pussy.

"Yes. That is - ahn - what you are doing," she told me, her voice somehow coming off as uninterested even in the midst of her cute sex noises. My finger squeezed all the more tightly around her breast, halfway wanting to punish her for that, and she just took it, letting out a quiet noise as she twisted her head from side to side. I found the tighter I gripped her tit, the more I pinched rather than teased her clit, the more intense her responses became, so naturally I just kept upping the pressure on her body, focused on her pleasure as I was.

I definitely didn't want her to come out of her L3 not loving me, after all.

In any case, it didn't take too long for her to first orgasm, her mouth making a muted "mmfhm" sort of noise, and her pussy showed just how intensely muscular it was, gripping and squeezing and milking my cock as I kept pounding away. I wound up bottoming out inside her halfway through, just to ride out her orgasm and enjoy the pleasure of her muscular cunt going hard on my cock, trying to wring me out.

When she was done coming, she spoke again. "Did you come?" The words weren't teasing, like they might have been from Julia - she meant to insult me by suggesting my ejaculations were so weak that she couldn't even identify them.

As I hadn't come, I told her as much with a quick "No," and then promptly resumed pounding away at her pussy, groping her tit, pinching her cilt, bringing her off as fast and hard as I could, finding her weakpoints. Experimentation meant that I learned that she enjoyed having her hair pulled quite a bit, which was definitely hot as fuck for me, pounding away at her from behind and tugging on that silken hair like it was her reins or leash.

When I finally came inside her, she'd orgasmed a good dozen times, though she still had that same cold demeanor as she asked, "Is that all?"

"For now," I told her, tossing her back in the Pokeball and taking a moment to catch my breath.

* * *

I was in my bedroom, Julia sitting excitedly off to one side of the bed, and I ejected the Wendigal from her Pokeball. As she laid there on the bed, staring up at me, still in the half-dressed state she'd been in when I put her in the Pokeball, I realized that she needed an actual name. "Your name's Snowbelle from now on," I told her, clambering up in between her legs and thrusting inside her without waiting for her to even respond.

"Alright," Snowbelle replied, looking up at me with a sour expression, though her cheeks were beginning to become more colorful, the cool blue tone of her blood running up to give them some sort of inverted heat as I thrust inside her. My hands went to her tits, groping one in either hand, as I started to pound away.

"That's Julia, by the way," I said, jerking my head over to Julia, who was slowly warming herself up in a manner of masturbating that made it clear she was edging. "She's my soulmate, so you will treat her like a goddess, got it?" I asked Snowbelle, as I thrust inside her, getting more furious in my pounding.

"Yes," Snowbelle replied. "I understand."

"Ah! You're going to be the nanny for my children, Snowbelle!" Julia said, patting her belly with the hand that wasn't masturbating. "I hope we can get along!" Snowbelle just gave Julia a cold look, which made Julia softly writhe in place, clearly delighting in seeing Snowbelle's expression, and probably fantasizing about how Snowbelle would look at her after she finished bonding to me. "Ohhh, what do you think of me now? Be honest!"

"I think it is pathetic that you allow another woman to have sex with your man, when you are clearly horny." My cock throbbed inside Snowbelle's pussy at those words, the casual, cold degradation ripped right out of Snowbelle's brain with the L3'd Pokegirl having no choice but to answer Julia's question, given her demand to be honest. I upped my pace inside her, just ramming away, fucking her even harder than before, her body bouncing on the bed beneath me, the squeaking noises of our sex intensifying as the mattress yielded to my thrusts. "I think that it is sad that your man clearly finds that arousing."

"Thank you for your concern, Snowbelle!" Julia said, panting softly as she continued teasing herself, "but I actually like it when Sam is like that, it's sexy to me!" I grunted, squeezing down on Snowbelle's tits hard, and the Wendigal came from the stimulation, her muscular cunt squeezing down on my cock. "Oh, enjoy the orgasms, by the way! Enjoy them lots!"

"I'll be your man soon enough," I told Snowbelle, thrusting away at her pussy all the while, enjoying the way her inner walls squeezed and gripped my cock. "I'll be fucking other women, too, not just you and Julia. Lots of them. I want to fuck other women, so I'll get to, understand?" It was very important to make clear to a Wendigal just what the limitations on her circumstances were.

She just nodded. Her expression was chilly as she stared up at me, as I thrust away inside her, but I leaned down over her, forcing my face into her breasts and just enjoying the soft feeling of them, mashing them into either side of my face as I pounded away at her pussy.

"Ah, goshujinsama loves big tits, but I'm happy you have them too, because they'll be good for nursing my kids, and all goshujinsama's other kids! I'm sure you'll make a great nanny if you try, Snowbelle!" Julia called out from my side, Snowbelle letting out a grunt of acknowledgement mixed with arousal as I just fucked away at her.

From there on, my mouth was mostly occupied by biting, nibbling, licking, and sucking Snowbelle's gorgeous big tits. She definitely had sensitive breasts, to the point I wasn't sure if me pinching and squeezing her clit did more for her than me biting on her nipples, but either way, she came plenty. Her nipples did start to leak her milk, which tasted like vanilla ice cream, right down to the texture.

Julia kept talking, her dirty talk mostly composed of lines about how she was happy that Snowbelle would become a nanny, how she hoped she'd be a good girl for me, how she liked to imagine Snowbelle helping out kids, and so forth, and so on, in a way that had my cock rock hard. Some of the dirty talk was clearly meant for me, more than Snowbelle, with lines like, "Ah, once you're Sam's, you'll be so happy and not all quiet and dour! I can't wait to see your silly ahegao face!"

Either way, I made sure Snowbelle came another dozen times in that position, before coming inside her and tossing her in the Pokeball once more, sighing as I caught my breath. Quickly bonding a Pokegirl was best done by giving her absolutely no stimulation beyond constant, orgasmic sex with you, and the sensory deprivation of her Pokeball. Of course, given how fucking tight Snowbelle's pussy was, it was hard to keep from coming for as long as I would have liked, and when I did come, it was just a gush that left me panting and needing to catch my breath.

I kept at it, though. Mom definitely would have been pissed if I didn't have Snowbelle firmly bonded within a week. Especially given how close Julia was to giving birth.

* * *

I was in the bathroom at the school again, just taking a long piss in the stall, when my phone buzzed. It was the alarm I'd set to go off every twenty to forty minutes with a reminder that amounted to, Fuck Snowbelle if you can. Once I'd shaken off the last of the piss, I took out Snowbelle's Pokeball, summoning her into existence in the stall.

She was completely naked, and I'd come in her pussy enough that she was leaking my cum, now that she was out of her ball, which got frozen as it slid along her inner thighs. I made a mental note to make her wash up when we got home, because she was starting to look like a mess. Wendigals didn't sweat, but her hair was all tangled up, milk had seeped from her tits, and drool had wound up covering her chin and the top of her tits - all of which had wound up frozen while she was in her Pokeball, and not had the chance to warm up from the air like it would have normally.

Either way, I decided that she'd gotten fucked in the pussy plenty enough. "Kneel," I ordered her, and she obeyed, still under the effect of an L3 two days into the process. "Open your mouth," I ordered, and once she did, for the first time, I shoved my cock right into her virgin mouth.

She let out a muffled noise of surprise as I claimed her Pokegirl throat, her body twitching subtly in response to the sensation. She clearly hadn't expected it to feel so good, but it did. I just grabbed a tangle of her hair, starting to forcefully fuck her face up and down my cock. The inside of her throat had that same pleasant, cool sensation to it as her pussy, her room-temperature insides feeling shockingly nice around my throat. The soft vibrations of her mouth around my cock just served to intensify the stimulation, the wetness of her saliva dripping around my cock.

I just held myself down there. The faint chill of the frozen-over spit on her chin soon faded as the warmth spread through her body, and once it did, I started to pump at her face. Seeing the cold Pokegirl simply mutely take my cock down her throat over and over again, as I thrust back and forth, was intensely erotic, and I was dearly tempted to just come quick and toss her back in the ball, treating her like a jerkoff aid.

I didn't, though. I knew I needed to focus on actually working to claim her, and that meant that I had to make sure she came a number of times. With one hand, I reached down for her breast, fingers digging into the flesh down there, enjoying as the milk became liquid again from shared warmth. My other hand tightened its grip on her hair, beginning to furiously pound her face up and down my cock, the wet glugging noises she let out as I fucked her throat music to my ears. It didn't take long for her to orgasm like that, her strangled moans around my cock making my dick throb inside it, and I just lost myself in the moment, groaning as I dominated her mouth.

"Whoa, who's the hottie?" Came the voice of Aisha from behind me - I turned to glance, spotting her hanging up over the top of the stall. "Open up, Sam, I wanna get a better look," she added, and I just kept fucking Snowbelle's face as I reached behind me to let Aisha in.

"What, ahm, brings you here?" I asked her, as kept going. "Oh, this is Snowbelle, by the way. She's going to be the nanny for my kids."

"Ohhh, shit, she's a Wendigal, isn't she?" Aisha asked, curiosity in her gaze.

"Yep," I agreed, glancing down at Snowbelle, who was going cross-eyed with pleasure as she got irrumated. "Oh. Snowbelle, don't hurt Aisha, ever. She's my friend."

"Damn right I am," Aisha said, licking her lips as she got down behind Snowbelle, hands going to the Pokegirl's tits and starting to molest them freely. I pulled my own hand back to her head, just ramming away. "Fuck, aren't these things dangerous, though?"

"She's going to stay at the house once she's broken in," I explained to Aisha. "She's to never, ever leave our property except with my explicit permission, got that, Snowbelle?" Snowbelle, still under the influence of her L3, nodded limply around my cock, her tongue serving as a wet landing strip for my dick, the inside of her mouth beginning to warm up as my own body heat spread into her that way.

"Hot. So you're gonna have this muscle girl just hanging around the house all day, huh? Might have to visit more." She squeezed down extra tight on Snowbelle's tits, obviously more out of a kind of horny curiosity than anything else. "Mannn. I wanna say something dumb to her, but I can't think of anything," she said, making me chuckle softly. "Oh, I know. Once you're all broken in, you're gonna have to let me come by and play with you whenever, got it?" Snowbelle nodded, her L3'd brain unable to resist basically any command.

I made sure to reinforce it. "That's right. Aisha's my friend, so she can use your body whenever she wants. That's what it means to be my woman." Snowbelle came at that point, not from the words, but from the rough facefuck and Aisha's work on her breasts. She went cross-eyed as I just held her down in my pelvis, groaning at the sweet sensation of her throat squeezing around my dick.

"Where're her clothes?" Aisha asked, glancing around as she continued to grope, heft, toss around, and smack Snowbelle's tits while she got choked out on my cock.

"Back at home," I breathed.

Aisha just laughed at that. "Man. That's hot. She's got no clothes right now. She's naked. Fuck. You should keep her like that. She won't need clothes if she's just at your house all the time, right? Be hot as fuck to just walk by and smack these tits," she said, emphasizing the words with a double smack of Snowbelle's tits, making the Pokegirl go cross-eyed, "or ass," she added, giving a similar slap to Snowbelle's butt.

It felt like that work had made Snowbelle come all over again, a strangled moan escaping her throat around my cock as she twitched and jerked in place, squirting on the floor, making Aisha laugh and jump back, not wanting to get a mess made all over her knees. Aisha kept offering more lewd and stupid ideas, smacking Snowbelle's tits, ass, and once she became more confident, her clit and pussy too.

Aisha treated Snowbelle in a way that wasn't even sadistic, really - more like a dog with a toy. Snowbelle had nice tits that Aisha wanted to play with, so they got smacked around, tweaked, commented on, and licked and sucked on once she realized just how tasty Snowbelle's milk was. She thought that I should make Snowbelle hook herself up to a breast pump, then make sure there was plenty of spare milk so she could enjoy some herself. "You know that stuff's tasty, mmm," Aisha breathed before going back to slobbering all over Snowbelle's tits.

I mostly just focused on fucking Snowbelle's face. Bonding a Pokegirl was as much about persistence as anything else, just keeping the pressure up as the Pokegirl got her mouth rammed away at, and I lost myself in the moment, enjoying the expressions that Snowbelle wore. Sometimes they were contemptuous, sometimes they were surprised by pleasure, sometimes they were annoyed at something Aisha had said or done, but they were always, always, hot as hell. After I finally came in Snowbelle's mouth, I ordered her to hold it as long as she could, then sent her back to her Pokeball, earning a whine of unhappiness from Aisha.

"Man... those tits... fuck, dude. You gotta let me work her over once she's nice and obedient. Right?"

"Right," I agreed, my cock still erect due to the fact that Aisha was on her knees right in front of my cock.

She glanced at my dick, then grinned. "If you want something, you gotta ask for it nice," she teased, leaning in to rub her cheek against my pelvis, her breath tickling the base of the cock, the warmth of it surprisingly nice in contrast to Snowbelle's cool throat and tongue.

"Please, Aisha, would you suck my cock?"

"Mmm... okay!" She let out a small laugh before starting to kiss her way along my cock, my length throbbing in front of her face. "You gotta promise to make sure that Snowbelle lets me play with her tits, though."

"Sure thing, Aisha," I said, as she arrived up at the tip of my dick, flicking her tongue away. I just sighed and let her work, enjoying not having to do the work for a moment. Snowbelle's status as a feral that had just been L3'd meant I had to do most of the work, so I definitely enjoyed just leaning back and letting Aisha go.

* * *

I'd refreshed Snowbelle's L3 cycle, to make sure she remained submissive. It had been a good five days since my mom had handed her over, and despite me treating her body like she was a readily-available onahole, I still hadn't seen her realize that she was in love with me. I definitely was starting to get the feeling that she was close, though - her sardonic lines about me, or Julia, or any other girl that happened to be around, no longer had quite the same bite.

Either way, I had her bent over the edge of my bed for one last fuck before I went to sleep for the night, her pussy currently dripping wet with arousal, her breathing heavy with desire as I pointed my cock at her waiting cunt. Then I rammed inside her without hesitation, just groaning as I bottomed out in that muscular pussy, her inner walls immediately starting to milk at my cock. I grabbed at her hair, yanking on it, pulling her head back towards me so that I could meet her eyes. "Ah, ahn, more," she panted out. "Harder. If you're able," she continued, though there was that mewling need in her voice that made those words so much sexier.

"Alright," I told her, tugging on her hair again, pulling her further back, forcing her to arch her back so I could meet her lips in a fervent kiss. Her exaggerated height meant it was harder for me to kiss her while we were fucking than for most girls, but I'd found ways to manage, like this one, and my tongue forcefully invaded her mouth.

Her own tongue responded in kind, of course, tongue slobbering all over mine, dancing around on the inside of my mouth as I fucked inside her. Her saliva tasted almost like seawater as I rammed inside her, and my hands went to her bare tits at that point, the Pokegirl in question maintaining the kiss as she took my cock inside her. My fingers just sank into her tits as I practically mauled them, making her moan, quiver, and jerk in pleasure as another orgasm hit her.

I broke off the kiss to look at her face, and she now wore a gorgeous o-face, her cheeks a flushed blue, her eyelashes fluttering, an expression of raw pleasure written in her gaze. Her pussy squeezed pleasantly on my cock, gripping at my dick as I hilted inside her and rode out another one of those intense orgasms. When she came down, though, the expression she wore wasn't cold, or even passively accepting. It had something more, her golden eyes wild with desire. "Sam," she breathed out, as if she was seeing me for the first time. Her hand went to my cheek, cupping it. "Sam, Sam," she half-moaned, as I started to pump inside her again, and then she just pulled me into a fervent kiss, forcing her tongue into my mouth as I fucked her pussy.

I gripped her by the hips, halfway trying to rotate her body - and of course, she understood perfectly well what I wanted, and twisted her whole body around for me, raising her right leg up so that she could halfway rest her weight on my shoulder, then flipping her whole body up and over a moment later, never for a moment letting my dick out of her, though breaking off the kiss towards the end of the movement, as she flopped onto her back on the bed. Her legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me inside her, hands coming up to my chest, exploring it with carnal interest as her eyes went up and down my naked body. "Ohhh, Sam," she moaned, "you make me so happy." She leaned up towards me, and rather than kissing me, she started to lick and suckle at my bare neck, just enjoying the taste of me. "I love you, Sam," she told me, her voice manic and needy.

"I love you too," I told her, knowing better than to say anything else to a Wendigal. Snowbelle came to those words, just immediately orgasming, spasming on my cock in delight. "There's nothing that could make me stop loving you," I reassured her, knowing that words like that were enough to make a freshly-bonded Wendigal melt into bliss. And, indeed, she seemed to orgasm a second time right in the middle of the first, moaning loudly, her whole gorgeous, large, muscular body bouncing on the bed, making it squeak underneath her as she held me deep inside her. "No, there's one thing," I told her, her eyes immediately focusing on me, desperately wanting to know what could make me stop loving her. "If you ever hurt someone I care about... that would make me stop loving you."

"I won't, Sam," she said, immediately and unhesitatingly. "I won't, I promise. Julia, your mother, Aisha, Olivia, Colleen, anyone, anyone you care about, I'll protect them, Sam, I'll protect them, I want you to be happy, not afraid," she mewled, grinding herself against me frantically, rubbing her clit against my pelvis in the process.

I wasn't really able to fuck her, in that position. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, and my dick was all the way inside her, and she either didn't notice or didn't care that she was keeping me from moving enough to actually fuck her. Instead, I let my hands reach up for her tits, groping and squeezing one in either hand, making her mewl and twist in pleasure. "That's a good girl, Snowbelle," I told her, and she let out a little noise of delight, shy and coquettish despite the absurdity, her pussy quietly squeezing on my dick. "You'll protect all my children, won't you?"

"Yes. Yes. To the ends of the Earth."

"Good girl," I told her, which made her come again, suddenly wrapping me in a powerful hug, her whole strong, gorgeous body wrapping around me, clamping onto me like I was the only thing in the universe, just grinding and panting and gasping in pleasure as she did, moaning against me. "You have to protect Julia, and Colleen, and my mom, and everyone else that I care about too, you understand?" I asked her, and she nodded rapidly, very rapidly. "If you hurt them, or just allowed them to be hurt, that would be the only thing that could make me stop loving you."

"I understand," she mewled softly into my ear, just grinding herself against me, panting heavily, her eyes wild. "Protect all your women, all your children," she said, her voice warbling with lust.

"But you can't hurt anyone unless they're a home invader or something," I told her, and she nodded. "Even then, don't forget, Aisha can make people forget who she is, so capture instead of kill, alright?" Snowbelle just mewled softly against me, twitching as she ground her cunt against me. "Protect, don't hurt," I told her.

"Protect, don't hurt," she repeated, like a mantra. "Anything for you, Sam. I love you so, so much," she said, her head tilting, searching to meet my eyes. "Did I, ah, did you Recognize me?"

"No," I told her. "But I do love you," I reassured her, and once more, those words made her come on my cock, mewling and casting her head back, simply collapsing onto her back on the bed, her legs finally slackening their firm grip on my hips, letting me start to properly pound away, just slamming into her body as I reached up for her tits. Her tall, muscular, chesty body was absolutely gorgeous, all the more because I knew just how much she loved me. "I'll take care of you, too, Snowbelle. You won't have to hunt for food ever again. You'll get to play with my children, be like a mother to them." Her pussy clamped down on those words, and I just groaned as she gripped my cock so tight I couldn't even fuck her any further.

"Yes, yesss," she mewled, her hips twisting about as she relaxed, her eyes staring up at me. "Ah, ah, fuck me, Sam, thank you, I'll be good for you," she said, her head a mess of love and ferality and coming off a L3 cycle. Either way, it was hot as fuck, making me just rut inside her. "I'll be so good for you," she told me, fingers trailing across my bare chest herself, groping at my pecs like they were just as interesting to her as her tits were to me - though admittedly, much more gently. "I promise to be good for you," she mewled, leaning up, sliding her tongue along my neck, and she promptly came again, moaning into my neck piteously, just burying her head into the crook of it.

I started to pump inside her again, hands groping her tits as I thrust away, and her cool breaths just tickled along my shoulder, her eyes lidded with delight as she squirmed on my cock.

I gave her an extra long fucking that time, and didn't hold back on my own orgasms - she was pretty much on a hair trigger anyway, a little "I love you" or "I want you" enough to send her over the edge into another orgasm.

When I finally finished coming inside her for the third time, I felt truly exhausted, even as Snowbelle herself whimpered and whined and squirmed, begging for more. "Please, Sam," she gasped out, "please keep fucking me, I want you so bad, I want to be united with you..."

I smacked Julia's Pokeball, my soulmate popping out. "Get Snowbelle cleaned up and dressed," I told her, and Snowbelle let out a whine. "Go clothes shopping for her. Get her something sexy and domestic. And when you get back, Snowbelle - I'll fuck you some more."

Snowbelle bounced in glee in response. I'd have to curb that neediness a bit later, make her understand that I couldn't fuck her all day... but it was her first day. I could be nice to her for now.

"Yes, goshujinsama!" Julia said. "We don't have clothes in your size because you're so tall, Snowbelle, that's why goshujinsama is sending you out to buy some more," she reassured Snowbelle. "Once we come back, I'm sure he'll have lots of sex with you!"

* * *

It was four full hours before Julia finally returned home, carrying several bags with clothes in them. Snowbelle was already wearing a virgin killer sweater, her long muscular legs on display, her feet bare beyond that, looking to me for approval over her clothing choice. My dick most certainly approved.

"Goshujinsama, I picked out some virgin killer sweaters and lacy lingerie for Snowbelle to wear, and-" Julia paused, suddenly, shifting her hips. "Ah! I think Naomi and Beatrice want to meet their papa!" She said, her expression bright as she hurriedly started to strip herself naked.

Snowbelle quickly moved to help her, and seemed to know how to handle births - probably something from her time in the wilderness. Pokegirls generally have effortless births anyway, so it wasn't ten minutes later that a pair of dark-skinned little tykes with wispy pale blue hair were being held in both of Snowbelle's powerful arms, their little eyes having their mother's same eerie blue tone, as Snowbelle and Julia and myself cooed over them.

I didn't wind up fucking Snowbelle that night, but she understood. "Taking care of your children takes priority over sex, Sam," she said, like it was the only thing that made sense in the world. I didn't bother to note that Julia was too young to have 'my' children. It'd only confuse Snowbelle anyway.

9