Andrea Betrays Another Lesbian For The Cock
1.1k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting on my bed, Andrea in my lap, her hands bound behind her back as she just silently glaring over her shoulder at me, my cock teasing at her slick sex. Rachel was standing at the foot of the bed, her usual cold expression on her face as she held up a camera to the scene playing out in front of her. "You really are so fucked up," she spat at me. "Rachel deserves better."

"Aw," I told her, before just pulling her down onto my cock, making her gasp and squirm in response, her whole naked body bouncing as I hilted inside her. "She cares about you, Rachel."

"I care about her too, Sam," Rachel replied, mildly. "Just not as much as I care about you, of course," she added, eyes flicking up to mine, wearing that affected smile of hers.

"Of course. You're head over heels for me, right, Rachel?" I asked, as I leaned forward, starting to nibble on Andrea's ears, the elf girl squirming on my cock.

"Absolutely," Rachel agreed.

I started just pounding Andrea up and down my cock as Rachel recorded the whole thing. Andrea was soon just dripping all over my cock, moaning and twitching in place, her pussy squeezing on my dick each time she came. I enjoyed watching as she slowly descended into an ever more intense form of arousal, until she was at the point where every time I stopped fucking her, she immediately went into self-degradation mode to get me to start fucking away again.

"Ah, I wish I was your Pet instead, Sam, that way you could rape my needy Pokegirl cunt every day," she proclaimed, and I just grinned, grinding her down onto my pelvis and just holding her in place, making her mewl and twitch needily. "I'd do anything for you, Sam, like a good bitch should, I'm a Pokegirl and thus a tool meant to get men off, that's what Sukebe created us for," she said, her voice wild as she just kept going. "Ah, fuck, please, Sam, please fuck this pitiful loser stupid bitch's cunt, she's sorry she ever insulted you! I'm so sorry! I know what I am, a tool to get men's cocks off, I'm lucky to have your dick ruining my lesbian cred! That whole thing is out of date!"

"Mm, maybe I'm getting tired of you," I teased, enjoying hearing the absolutely absurd way that Andrea would degrade herself to get me to go back to fucking her.

"No, don't, I love your cock, Sam, I love it so much, I'd do anything for it," she panted. "Ah! Ah! You love raping lesbians, right?" My cock twitched inside her at that. "You do, you do! There's this other girl, Sapphire Midilli, she had a girlfriend and everything, but the girlfriend threshed a bit before me, so you could claim her, I bet! She's a complete gold star lesbian, she'd be absolutely great for you to use like the onahole bitch she was born to be!"

Hearing Andrea sell a fellow lesbian up the river was really damn hot - I immediately started thrusting away inside her, pumping her up and down my cock, her eyes peeling back as she moaned in delight, her whole body trembling on my cock as orgasm after orgasm hit her sensitive cunt. I nibbled on her ear as I fucked her, and I made sure she felt very good as a reward for her behavior.

* * *

Rachel barely even needed to be told what I wanted, before she went to court Sapphire about the possibility of becoming her Pet. Sapphire, in turn, was apparently the sort of girl who was extremely submissive, because her social media update the very next day included some pictures of her wearing a choker complete with heart emojis and various lines about how she had "met someone special" and was "looking forward to spending time with her!"

qOGGBef.png

Not that those were the only pictures of Sapphire on her social media profile. She was a very attractive and muscular girl, with big tits, blue eyes, and long, blonde hair. She looked fucking hot, all in all.

Honestly, the only thing that gave me pause about the whole situation was that Sapphire just seemed... nice. She wasn't some parity nut like Andrea. Her social media posts were sometimes awkward, but always had this earnest niceness to them. She'd sometimes offer some thoughtful line about something that I hadn't even considered.

On the other hand, Rachel had approached Sapphire, and wouldn't have if I hadn't wanted to fuck her - so wasn't I really doing Sapphire a favor? I mean, Sapphire didn't have to agree, if she said no to Rachel about fucking me and Rachel dumped her, she'd be in much the same situation. That evening, as Olivia furiously sucked off my cock for a good night blowjob, I happened to mention my concern to Rachel, getting this response:

Oh no.
Don't worry, Sam. It'll be fine.
If you don't want her after your first time with her, I have found her pleasantly enjoyable, to the point I might keep her even if she doesn't threshold.

I had no real idea what Rachel meant, but I decided to trust her.

* * *

Sapphire looked just as hot in person as in her photos. Snowbelle had definitely given me a newfound appreciation for muscular girls, and Sapphire was fulfilling it - my cock was rock hard as I entered Rachel's bedroom, where Sapphire was seated on the edge of the bed, naked other than a black choker that Rachel had presumably bought for her. Sapphire looked up at me, swallowing wetly, her cheeks hot pink as she did so, her nipples perky and her sex pink and wet.

Rachel approached me, stepping up to me to whisper in my ear. "Do be nice to her, but don't let her know you're trying to be nice to her." My brow furrowed even as I nodded, and she gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "You'll understand soon." She turned over to Sapphire at that point, Sapphire's back straightening like she was about to be called to the front of the classroom by the teacher. "Sapphire. You know what you're going to do now, don't you?"

"Yes," Sapphire agreed. "I'm going to be used by Sam for his own sexual pleasure, even though I'm a lesbian who isn't into men at all. To be honest, they disgust me a little, the thought of a fat cock makes me want to crinkle my noise, but I have no choice, I have to have sex with him. All because I'm trying to be your Pet, Rachel." My cock furiously throbbed in my pants at her words, but there was something curious about the way she spoke, as I stepped up towards her. It wasn't sarcasm - I was pretty good at detecting sexy sarcasm, thanks to Julia and Sylphina - but it seemed close.

I unzipped my pants, and her expression was just the strangest mix of arousal and disgust as my cock came out. Was it a strong Pokegirl admixture mixed with her own preferences? I had no idea. "Please suck it, Sapphire," I told her. Sapphire looked over at Rachel, who rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yes. You have to suck it," Rachel said, and Sapphire let her mouth fall open, stretching it wide and expectantly. I just grabbed the back of her head and guided her down my cock, groaning as I filled her mouth and throat with my hard cock, closing my eyes as I enjoyed myself. She was passive and compliant as she took me, but the fact that she was a lesbian was made intensely obvious by the way she didn't really do anything, as her throat swelled with my cock. A glance down at her showed her hand was down in between her thighs, making my eyebrow quirk. Sapphire herself had her eyes closed, lewd noises escaping her throat around my cock where she was being choked on it.

I just gripped Sapphire's hair, starting to slowly pump her up and down my cock, enjoying the feeling of her tight throat, the sight of her big tits bouncing as she got facefucked on my cock. I wasn't being rough at all with her, but she occasionally let out these faint, whimpering noises, needy more than anything else. It made me feel a little bad, so I popped her up and off my cock.

Her eyes fluttered open in confusion, as she looked up at me in confusion. "I have to service your cock, Sam," she said. "I really have no choice but to submit to your dick. Why did you stop using my mouth for your own selfish pleasure, when that is your choice? Is it out of some earnest concern for me? That is very kind, but if I fail to properly pleasure you, I will be failing my duties to my mistress," she explained, and my cock twitched rapidly in the air, slapping her right in the face.

I glanced over at Rachel. "Fuck her pussy," Rachel said. "That way she can talk while you fuck her."

"If that is my mistress's wish-" Rachel rolled her eyes, "-then I have no choice but to obey," Sapphire declared, shifting her position, pointing her ass up at me as she got on her hands and knees on the bed, presenting that pink pussy of hers to me, her breasts hanging low in an erotic pose. I just pointed my cock at her pussy. "I have to give up my virginity to a man. Neither my previous girlfriend, nor Rachel, used toys, so my hymen is intact, but even if you brutally slam your cock all the way inside me, I cannot complain. This is my duty as Rachel's future Pet."

"Ohhhh," I said, finally getting it as I gripped my cock and pointed it at Sapphire's pussy, pushing the first inch or so inside, enjoying the tight, pleasant feeling of her inner walls around my cock. "Yes, that's right," I agreed, wanting to confirm. "I'm about to rip open your hymen, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." In silent response, her pussy gently squeezed around my cock, and she sucked in a single swift breath.

She was into this. She just was into it specifically because she was being 'forced.'

All my hesitation disappeared as I just slammed my hips against hers, my cock completely vanishing into her wet sex, and a quiet squeak of pleasure escaped her throat as I popped her cherry. From the way her whole body trembled, her pussy gripping and squeezing my cock, I could tell she was almost to the point of orgasming. She spoke up. "A-ah, if you were to, spank me, or slap my clit, there would be nothing I could do to stop you... I would have to feebly accept it-aieee!" She was cut off as I smacked her ass and clit both, her whole body shuddering in pleasure as an intense orgasm ran through her body, her muscular cunt wrapping around my dick and starting to firmly clamp down.

"If Rachel told you this was just a test," I told Sapphire, who was squirming on my cock, her arms trembling as she threatened to just collapse down onto her shoulders and tits, "then she was lying. I fuck all her Pets. She lets me do it, too. She's happy to do it, too, isn't that right?"

"Absolutely," Rachel said, with a genuine smile. She strode towards me with utmost confidence, pushing her modest bust into my back and perching her chin on my shoulder, looking down over my shoulder at Sapphire. "I like watching you dominate women, lover," she told me, her fingers sliding under my shirt, starting to run along my stomach with delight. "Particularly this one. She understands that it's her duty to submit to your cock every day, even if I don't tell her to, isn't that right?"

"Yuh, yes, Mistress!" Sapphire responded, looking back over her shoulder at me and Sapphire with a genuinely manic expression on her face. "Even if your lover was to brutally fuck away at my cunt, completely mistreating me, even though I have no sexual attraction to him as a man at all - I would have no choice but to take it with a plastered-on smile! That is my lot in life, now that you have taken me as yours, Mistress!" My cock furiously throbbed inside Sapphire at those words, and I started to slide my hips back, before ramming them right back down inside her, just starting to rut away with relentless force.

"Fuck, this is definitely hot," I groaned. "Are you really not attracted to men at all?"

"I cannot lie in the presence of my mistress! I have no sexual attraction to men, Sam! I am only having sex with you because I am being forced by my mistress!"

"Oh, she's worse than just unattracted," Rachel said, leaning in to nibble on my earlobe. She was acting shockingly seductive here - I guess she was turned on by Sapphire's shtick too. "She's actually disgusted by having to touch a male body. Frankly I'm surprised she didn't retch when she got your cock in her mouth, by the way she talks. She's not pretending though, is she?" Rachel asked, turning her gaze down to Sapphire.

"A-ahm?! Pretending, Mistress?!"

"Yes. Pretending that you don't like cock, when actually, deep down, you love it?"

"The only thing I love is serving you, Mistress! I would never, ever do anything sexual with or to a man, if it wasn't at your orders! Or, I suppose, the order of some other woman who had claimed me as her woman, once you cruelly cast me aside..."

Rachel smacked Sapphire's ass at that point, making the girl squeak in delight at the mistreatment. "As if I would cast you aside. Don't say such things. You're my slave-whore, understand?" In response to some mix of my pounding, the spanking, and Rachel's words, Sapphire orgasmed all over again on my cock, moaning in delight, thrashing about on my dick as I railed away at her. "Is this what you get out of Julia?" Rachel asked, her voice a whisper in my ear as she spoke.

"Some of it," I agreed, my cock twitching inside of Sapphire as I kept pounding her through her orgasm. The strength and/or balance in her arms faded away, and she simply collapsed to the bed, shoulders smacking down against it, her tits mushing into it.

I slid my hands up from her hips, finding her large breasts, groping one in either hand, hefting her up by them, making her squeak and jerk in pleasure, her whole body shivering in place as she moaned in carnal delight. "I think you should show her that recording of Andrea," I told Rachel, who just chuckled at that.

"Alright," she said, moving around to get in front of Sapphire, producing her phone and finding the video in question. Sapphire's eyes followed the phone as best she could, as she bounced on my cock, occasional lewd moans and whines escaping her throat. Her arousal spiked as Andrea offered her up on a silver platter to me, an orgasm hitting her hard, her whole body trembling in delight as she spasmed in place on my cock, eyes rolling around.

When Sapphire came down from that orgasm, it was panting desperately. "I was sold out by Andrea to this cock... the reason I'm being forcibly used by this man, is entirely because of another woman... her treachery is what's forced me to give my virginity to a man... to break my streak of only being with women..." Her voice was panting, desperate.

"Mm... you are just too cute, Sapphire," she said, reaching out to caress Sapphire's cheek in a way that made it obvious she was getting off on this in her own way. "Actually..." Rachel pulled off her skirt and panties at that point, grabbing Sapphire's head and guiding her down in between her thighs, sighing as she did so. "That's a good girl," she breathed out, leaning back on the bed and just relaxing as Sapphire loudly lapped away.

I wasn't going to interrupt Rachel's fun, but I had been relishing Sapphire's dirty talk, and obviously she was unable to continue with it now that her mouth was otherwise occupied. "Can you let Andrea out?" I suggested to Rachel, who let out this cute little noise as her hips wiggled.

"You are so bad..." Rachel breathed, a smile on her lips, before taking out the Pokeball and releasing Andrea.

Andrea took a second to orient herself - then she saw what was happening, and the expression on her face was one of genuine pain, her lower lip softly warbling as she stared at Sapphire getting fucked. "Oh... oh God..." she breathed out. "Sam... Sam please, please stop fucking her, you- you can use my body," she said, actually starting to strip of her own accord this time. "I'm sorry, Sapphire, I- let me help you."

My cock furiously throbbed inside of Sapphire's cunt at that, and I hilted inside her for a moment, enjoying the way her pussy quietly squeezed around my cock as she noisily ate out Rachel. "She's seen the video of you selling her out, Andrea," I told her, making Andrea give this piteous whimper. "But you know what, fine. If you get down on your knees, right there," I said, pointing to a spot on the floor, "and open your mouth wide-" Andrea actually moved to obey with shocking swiftness. Huh. I guess all that female solidarity stuff wasn't just talk. She was more obedient now than she was even when she'd gotten fucked silly.

"Please, rape my throat, Sam, rape my throat and put me to my proper use as a Pokegirl, Sam, Sapphire's a real human woman, she deserves better treatment than me," Andrea said, and her words were definitely sexy enough for me to pull out, just slamming my cock into Andrea's mouth a moment later, choking her on my dick, making her taste Sapphire's juices on my cock.

"There we go," I told her, reaching down to softly run my fingers along Andrea's ears. She was actually actively licking my cock where it rested in her mouth, her tongue slithering along as she tried her best to get me off that way. She started swallowing around my dick, her throat bobbing in place, while Sapphire just ate out Rachel, who was looking at the scene with Andrea with a certain amount of obvious arousal. "That's a good girl," I told her, rubbing at her ears, and combined with my cock grinding all around the inside of her throat, she promptly came, spasming in place as she did, saliva dribbling out over her lower lip as I laid claim to her throat. Her spasming, moaning noises were definitely hot.

I pulled out of her mouth as she came, enjoying the lewd expression on her face, the way when she recovered she looked defeated, not horny or angry. Her tongue slid right out of her mouth once more, dancing in the air as if to invite me to fuck her throat all over again, and I grinned, rubbing my dick on her face instead, glancing over at Sapphire. "Sapphire, what do you think about me using Andrea's mouth?"

Rachel pulled Sapphire out of her pussy so she could answer. "Ah, I think, I don't have any choice but to accept you using me, or any of my mistress's other women, however you please. If you want to fuck Andrea's throat, then I'll just have to accept it, or even watch, or even assist, if ordered to," she said.

Rachel hummed softly in response, grabbing a tangle of Sapphire's hair and pushing her into her cunt. "Make me come," Rachel ordered.

Andrea held her mouth open, tongue dancing around, my cock still idly slapping against her face, smearing her own spit across her features as I mistreated her like that. I decided to just shove my dick back into Andrea's mouth, starting to fuck at her face, and then had a great idea for how Rachel could enjoy herself, and Sapphire could get what she (obviously) wanted.

"Hey, Rachel, how about I have Celia eat you out some more, and in return you let me use Sapphire to facefuck Andrea on my cock?" I'd been sharing Celia with Rachel, given the Kitsune's insane oral skills (plus some compensation to Rachel for my fucking all her girls). In retrospect, that may have delayed Celia's bonding to me.

"Sounds good," Rachel said, peeling Sapphire out of her pussy as I released Celia from her Pokeball, the dark-skinned Kitsune taking a moment. "You're here to eat me out," Rachel explained, and Celia quickly moved to obey, starting to just lick and slurp. She was definitely doing more than that, but I couldn't see whatever illusions, as Rachel responded to invisible touches and words and bodies.

My focus was quickly stolen by Sapphire getting down behind Andrea, grabbing the girl by the ears and beginning to forcefully fuck her face on my cock. It felt great, of course, Andrea working hard to suck me off and Sapphire pumping her up and down with intensity. Then Sapphire started talking. "I have no choice but to use your mouth as a jerkoff aid for Sam. This is because of my mistress's orders, as well as your own decision to sell me out. This entire situation is out of my control," she said, shifting her grip so she could use just one hand to fuck Andrea's face, her voice breathless as she slid a hand down in between her thighs to start masturbating.

Andrea was completely oblivious, too busy getting her face fucked and moaning, orgasming on my cock as she was roughly abused by Sapphire. All the while, she really did put her all into it, licking and sucking and swallowing. "This is what I have to do. I'm being forced to rape your mouth on Sam's cock, because you tried to make him rape me, Andrea." Andrea whimpered, even in the midst of her orgasm. "He has fucked my mouth already, and my cunt. I was a virgin as far as men were concerned before this happened. Now I am soiled, entirely because of you and Rachel's decisions."

Andrea's eyes peeled back, tears starting to run down her cheeks, and then Sapphire came again, jerking her hips back and forth as she orgasmed hard to her masturbation, biting down on her lower lip as she strained to keep herself under control. Andrea got jerked back and forth on my cock, just from Sapphire's grip yanking her up and down, and the show was just too damn good - I pulled out of Andrea's mouth and just came all over her face, spraying hot semen all over her features as I did, the Pokegirl's nostrils flaring at the intense scent as it hit her, her expression one of senseless lust.

What I was surprised by, though, was the way that once her orgasm had ended, she seemed to be utterly in that 'too horny to have dignity' mode. Normally she took longer, but maybe she wanted that sweet release and let it overtake her. Either way, with my cum still drenching her face, she spoke up. "Please keep fucking my onahole throat, Sam, just getting your cum splattered on my face isn't good enough, I want to swallow your cock again," she said, while her hands reached up for her face, scooping off her facial, pausing her dirty talk to start licking her hands free a moment later.

Sapphire was panting behind Andrea, her hand in her cunt, her eyes looking up at me with naked lust as she kept one hand on the back of Andrea's head, waiting for my orders. "I want a double blowjob," I said. "Whoever doesn't have my cock in their mouth does the dirty talking," I explained, even as Andrea swooped forward, slurping my whole cock into her throat in a heartbeat.

"I have to suck his cock too," Sapphire whined. "I am required to. I must. I must serve him," she breathed, shifting her body down, trembling as she waddled over, her breasts jiggling with each step. "This is what I am obligated to do, as Rachel's slave-whore," she explained, hand going wild in her cunt, one hand on her tit, just mauling her voluptuous breast. I peeled Andrea up, letting Sapphire slurp my cock all the way down again, mewling in piteous desire as she enjoyed it.

"Please, fuck my throat, not hers, Sam, Master, I'm a whore, a bitch, a Pokegirl, she's a real human, she deserves rights and respect, not like me, a mere fucktoy, a tool to get a man off with before being deposited in-mmf!" She was cut off as I hotswapped between the pair.

"If you don't wish to use my throat, I will happily wait patiently. It is only due to Mistress's orders that I service you, but if you cease being interested in me, then I will not be forced to undergo a repeated, brutal, facefucking, serving your own selfish pleasure as you mistreat-mmmhmmm!" She moaned softly as I slammed into her throat, pounding away roughly.

That's how it went, the back-and-forth pitter-patter of the pair getting me rock hard. Sapphire's delicious topping-from-the-bottom as she said how terrible it would be if her throat got fucked some more, Andrea's absurdly self-debasing words, entirely meant to get me happy enough that I'd reward her with my cock down her throat. And all the while, to the backdrop of Celia eating out Rachel like a champ, the beautiful redhead just writhing in unending ecstasy on the bed, her legs kicking at the air wildly.

In the end, I came in Sapphire's mouth, ordering her to just swill it before going back to fucking Andrea's throat. Sapphire seemed to enjoy the degrading act, gauging by the way that she managed to work herself up to two more orgasms before I finally let her swallow.

I do know that even afterwards, Andrea remained somehow oblivious of the reality that was so obvious to me, that Sapphire was into being forced to have sex with a man, simply because she was being forced. Maybe she assumed it was something similar to the way her brain got scrambled after I raped her throat for long enough. Maybe she assumed she didn't remember any of the huge hints correctly, but they were distorted by arousal. Either way, I was glad - it meant I could enjoy that particular pair plenty of times in the future.

8