Celia’s Bonding
897 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Celia was a very talented fellatrix. Gauging by Rachel's responses when I shared, she was similarly good at cunnilingus. Part of that was her ability to create all kinds of illusions that carried sensations over: extra tongues inside her mouth that licked my cock from every single direction, phantom copies of her that mushed their tits into my upper arms, or that rimmed me, or that did just about anything else requested with the utmost skill and precision. But part of it was her general ability to affect enthusiasm for the task at hand.

Well, that's unfair. It wasn't entirely affected. Spending over a decade in a dry spell where the guy she liked didn't fuck her definitely meant she was eager to get some fresh young cock. But she'd sometimes be affectionate and doting, like a sweet girlfriend or wife, and I knew that was just pretend. She still loved Charlie.

It was this tiny little quirk that did annoy me, though. After all, she was my Pokegirl now, not Charlie's. It probably created a negative feedback loop: the way that I could tell she was still in love with Charlie made her less appealing as a sex partner (though by no means unappealing), which in turn meant she was slower to bond to me, which meant she continued to remain in love with Charlie. Having thrown all my focus onto getting Snowbelle to fall in love with me, though, I was reminded of how important sex was to bonding, so I decided to spend extra time with Celia.

By that I mean, I was on the couch watching some television while Julia was out, and Celia was on her knees in front of me, lips wrapped around my dick. I had a grip on her ear, using it to set her pace, pumping her up and down nice and thoroughly, sometimes looking down to enjoy the sight of her gorgeous big dark tits. Of course, Celia was the sort of woman who got antsy when she was ignored, but that was all to my benefit. Her tongue on my cock was joined by two phantom tongues, slithering along my cock lovingly, and when I glanced down, I saw a trio of Celia's, all topless, their tits out in the air. It was definitely a nice sight, distracting me for a little bit - but I was feeling just a little sadistic, so I turned my gaze back to the TV.

Celia didn't wait to respond further to that, two new phantom copies of her appearing on either side of me, mushing their tits into my upper arms, resting their chins on my shoulder as she stared at me. "Come on, stud," she told me. "Aren't I more interesting than that boring TV? It's just some old reality show. These lips are wrapped around your dick right now, and you're ignoring me..." Both her heads got in even closer, breathing in my ears as she sucked and licked at my cock. "Come on... I suck your cock great, don't I?"

I kept denying her my attention, which only made her work ever harder. Her work with her three mouths on my cock grew ever more intense, the one actually sucking me off bobbing rapidly up and down, her tongue slithering along my length back and forth, joined by two phantom tongues which were longer and more flexible, slithering along my length, corkscrewing around it. Hot breaths brushed along my length as she moved up and down, her eyes intense as she stared up at me. I idly reached down for her ear, scratching it in a tiny show of approval - but that's all I gave her.

Celia herself started to fuck her face on my cock even harder at that point, gripping my thighs in either hand and just pounding her mouth up and down. The two bodies that had been licking the sides of my cock now moved on to my balls, slithering around back there, and I gasped in surprise as I felt another mouth suddenly appear behind me, kissing and licking at my asshole as it started to rim me. It was impossible for there to be one, of course, but that didn't stop the sensations from being great.

"Yeah, I can get your attention," Celia said, nibbling on my earlobe with one faux-mouth. It was a little strange of a thing, since I could feel that my earlobe wasn't actually moving at all from the nibbling, but it was still hot as fuck. "I can lick and suck and kiss wherever you want. I'm not even mad about you denying my poor, disused pussy your cock... I just want a little bit of attention, stud. I'm so sta~arved for it. You're being so me~ean," she whined, her tits mashing into my upper arms even harder as I just kept my gaze on the television.

It was pure force of will, of course. I wasn't processing a single thing happening on screen. I just kept my eyes up so that Celia would get ever more intense in her fellatio. "I love a hard, fat cock in my throat," she whispered in my ears. "You can just fuck my throat a~all you want, Sam. Just pay attention to me. Come on. You're acting like Charlie, but not in a good way, all ignoring me and being mean," she said, her voice having a pout to it as her mouth kept pounding away around my cock. "You've got this sexy MILF as your Pet, sucking your cock, but you're more interested in a reality TV show? It's - ahhh!"

She was cut off as she orgasmed from her own facefuck, letting out strangled moaning noises around my cock as her body spasmed in place, her juices soaking her panties as she jerked wildly in place. I groaned at the sensations of her choked moans, and she responded by doing her best to intensify them, tongues flapping away eagerly, lips sucking on my balls, on my cock, her face just mashing into my pelvis as she tried her hardest to get me off, to get me to react.

As her orgasm left her body, leaving her trembling in place in the afterglow, she gained enough sensibility to make her two copies on my side start to talk again. "Mmm, you like my throat, don't you? You like it when I squirm and quiver on your cock?" My length throbbed inside her mouth. "Maybe it's not even really a punishment, that you don't fuck my pussy. Maybe that's just an excuse because you like my mouth the mo~ost." She flicked a tongue at my ear.

I lost my ability to control myself at that point, grabbing her ears in either hand and beginning to just furiously fuck at her face, pounding away with relentless force, my cock slamming balls deep into her mouth over and over again. She cooed in delight. "There we go, I know that's what you wanted a~all along," she said, leaning into me on either side, pushing her tits against me hard, just massaging her breasts against me, hard nipples feeling as if they were scraping across my bare skin. I looked down at her, enjoying the way her tits bounced with every slam of her facefirst into my pelvis, her paired tongues flicking away at my balls on either side, all six golden eyes staring up at me with a challenging look in them.

I stood up at some point in the middle of the furious facefuck, Celia moaning around my cock as her throat got slammed into by my dick. The rimming, the ball-sucking, the tits grinding into my upper arms, they all continued, and were joined by even more. One naked phantasm of Celia behind me, licking at my neck as she pushed her tits into my back, hard nipples feeling as if they were scraping against my shoulder blades. In front of me, another with her hands on the back of Celia's own head, miming facefucking her on my cock, adding to my arousal as she spoke, staring me right in the eyes.

"There we go. Just lose yourself, Sam. I know my throat's amazing. Give it a good reaming," she said, licking her lips, pink tongue flashing out invitingly. "I'm your Pet, so I have to let you use me like this, but I don't mind, not when it's a young stud like yo-eee!" She moaned around my cock again, her throat vibrating as I just held her down, gripping her ears tight as I ground her into my pelvis, my cock furiously throbbing in her throat. Her lewd noises around my dick just added to my pleasure, the choking sounds music to my ears, and of course they made her throat vibrate and squeeze around my cock. I almost came, getting so close to the edge, but not quite traveling over it.

After the missed orgasm, I sat back down on the couch, practically flopping into place, her extra faux-mouths following me with inhuman ease, letting me sit "directly" on the one rimming me. Once I was properly in place, I lightened my grip on her ears, starting to gently pump away at her mouth, ready to tease her again with slow-going and ignoring her. When my gaze went up to the TV, however, it was blocked by Celia's image, the one that had been fucking her mouth on my cock - and there was something all new in her eyes, as she stared at me. The way she looked made my hands on her ears slow and eventually stop.

"Sam..." she breathed, her voice husky, leaning in so close that our noses 'bopped,' insofar as you can bop noses with an illusion. "Ah, Sam... did I ever thank you, for buying me from Charlie? You're so much nicer to me than him," she said, a smile on her lips. "Your cock's bigger, you fuck me more... you don't even make me do menial labor. I know you bought me for Aisha's sake, but that just makes you even sweeter." She tilted her head just an inch, her nose feeling like it was pushing into my cheek, her lips pressing against mine, the sensation of her tongue flicking against it coming through.

I was outrageously hard in her throat at that, the sudden switch flip being obscenely hot. I could tell it had happened - she'd bonded to me, now. I tried to kiss her back, though it was rather awkward, given her mouth wasn't actually there, so my tongue would just swish right through hers whenever I did, and after a few seconds, she stopped. "Sorry, sorry. Been too long since I've... had a man. I was barely pregnant with Aisha, when Charlie cut me off. I'm lucky to have found you, Sam. Well," she said, smiling gently, nibbling on my earlobes from either side, tongues flicking against my ears, "I guess I'm lucky you found me."

"You definitely are," I told her, and she let out a playful little laugh at that, leaning in to kiss me on the lips again, the movement soft and sweet, before she dropped down to kiss at my neck throatily. "Fuck, you're good at blowjobs," I breathed, as I finally remembered to actually start fucking her face again, pumping her up and down my cock forcefully, relishing the feeling of her throat around my dick. She was still just as talented a fellatrix as before, but now there was more to the sex than just raw physicality, skill, and pride - now there was affection.

"Mm... you know, once Brian buys me, I could still come by," she told me, her fingers sliding across my chest, brushing against me lovingly. "I don't know how enthusiastic he'd be about having sex with his own mother... sometimes boys can be strange about that sort of thing. If he doesn't want to do it, I'd need another man for that. Would you be that other man?" She whispered the words in my ear, as I fucked her face ever harder, pounding her up and down my dick as I remained seated on the couch. "You would, Sam? For me?" She bit her lip after saying that, staring me in the eyes, kissing all along my neck and cheeks and ears, smothering me in affection, breasts smushing into my body from seemingly every angle. "For Aisha?"

That was the thing that sent me over the edge - I just groaned, starting to come in her mouth, and she tugged up at my grip on her ears. I let her up, my cum splashing all over the inside of her mouth as she spoke. "Thank you for your cum, Sam, it's so tasty and sweet, like the most delicious honey," she told me, hands trailing across my body as I erupted in her mouth. She shivered softly in response to my ejaculate, as my cum splattered all over the inside of her mouth, maybe experiencing some sympathetic mini-orgasm but nothing as intense as her earlier ones. "Ohh, please, let me enjoy it, I'll suck you off with a phantom for a bit?" She suggested, her voice so needy as her real body just sat there, swilling my cum in her mouth.

"Titfuck," I ordered, and she immediately moved to obey, mashing her tits around my cock hurriedly, sliding them up and down, all the coating of saliva she'd given my cock when I was fucking her face serving to make it good for me. One of the clones that had been sucking my balls shifted up, slurping on the very tip of my cock, her cheeks hollowing as she worked, while Celia herself pumped her tits up and down my dick.

"There we go. I'm glad you like my tits, Sam. Mm... you know... they'd get bigger if you knocked me up. One more time. Give Aisha a little sister." My cock throbbed in Celia's breasts in response to her words. "You like impregnating girls, don't you? Julia, Rachel, Colleen, Mabel, Val... so many girls," she breathed out. "What's one more? Why not me?"

"Because-" I groaned, getting cut off as she tightened her tits around my cock, trying to squeeze the words out of me. "Because," I continued, as she massaged my dick even harder, as she noisily slurped on the uppermost part of my cock, "you're the sort of woman, who lies and tricks to get a guy to knock her up. Without, ahn, even thinking, about, your future children," I told her. "Aisha's poor as fuck. So's Brian."

"Ah..." Celia replied, pouting just a little. "I see... maybe later?" She suggested, one hand going to her belly. "I mean... ooo, think, you could knock me and Aisha up together, you'd like that, wouldn't you? Mother and daughter pregnant at the same time?" My cock furiously throbbed in her tits at that, and she intensified her titfuck, beginning to pump her breasts up and down around my cock, just pounding away, looking up at me from her knees with a certain smug look in her eyes. "You could have that, I bet."

I grabbed the back of her actual head, twisting her down towards my cock. "Swallow," I said, and she let out a little whine, but obeyed, gulping down my cum before I thrust my dick past her lips. "This is why you're only getting my dick in your top half," I told her. "That pussy of yours is staying empty until I say otherwise."

"Mhm," she said, her voice a little squeaky, as I held her mouth in her tits - she was clearly quite close. "I, well, think that, you could, ahm, be, be reasonable, and, I'd do, whatever-" she came at that point, moaning around my dick, her phantom copies actually flickering out of existence for a moment from the intensity of her orgasm, her eyes peeling back in delight as her hips bucked at the air, the scent of her juices seeming to positively fill the room.

"This is me being reasonable," I told her, enjoying the whole new level of intensity to the teasing. I idly caressed her ear, rubbing up and down it as I spoke, while she just kept sucking the tip of my cock, kept massaging my main length, her phantom copies coming back to reality. "If you want someone to trust you to have their child, try being trustworthy," I told her, and she let out a soft whimper around my dick, vibrating me in place.

"Alright..." Celia said, sighing softly, resting her cheek against my chest as if she was listening to my heartbeat. "I understand, Sam. I was a bad girl. This is my punishment."

I started using the television to encourage Celia's attentiveness again, enjoying the way she'd get extra needy now that she was bonded to me. Rather than just pointing out how great my cock was, telling me all sort of such sweet nothings, there was a certain selfishness to her lines at this point. "Come on, Sam. I love sucking your cock. Don't I deserve a little attention too?" "You could fuck my throat if you wanted. It's still just a boring reality TV show." "I haven't even gotten to have my first proper sympathetic orgasm, Sam. Fuck my throat hard and come straight into my stomach. I want to come right alongside you. You know, it's harder if it's fellatio... I am old, too..."

I did wind up coming in her mouth twice more, with Celia herself orgasming a good dozen times over the course of the extended blowjob/titfuck session. I just kept up the denial, relishing the way she worked just so hard to get my attention. When Snowbelle came in, carrying both Naomi and Beatrice, either child sucking on her tits needily, I gave the Wendigal all my attention. She was just asking if I needed anything - food, video game, remotes, clothes, condoms, sex toys, her help. I just gave Naomi and Beatrice some cooing attention before smacking Snowbelle's ass and sending her off.

When Julia came back home, she practically skipped into the entertainment room, plopping down on the seat next to me. "Ah! Goshujinsama, can we check the news?" She asked, glancing idly down where Celia was still slurping on the tip of my dick as she gave me a firm titwank. "I want to see if anything interesting's happened!"

"Sure," I said. "Change the channel," I added, as I tossed the remote her way, letting me continue to focus my attention on enjoying Celia's desperate blowjob.

Julia quickly changed to the local news. "...believed to be the arsonist behind the recent spate of fires. Police hope that it will bring an end to the reign of terror, but the Chief had these words to say:" the news reader began, followed by the police chief speaking.

"The individual in question was immolated. While there is substantial evidence for his use of accelerants in the arsons, and he was not registered as a Pokegirl owner, there is the possibility that he used a Pokegirl, who killed him. In that case, she is still out there, and may wish to commit some more arsons on her own."

"The police have recommended numerous measures over the past few weeks to help reduce the risk of these arson attacks, including-" Julia flicked the channel away, bouncing in place, clearly intensely aroused as she wiggled in place, searching out her favorite porn channels - the hardcore BDSM kind. Eventually, she found one that was showing some mind control hentai, her hand going down her pants as she watched, her gaze going back between me and the television repeatedly.

"Ah... an arsonist burned alive," she said, licking her lips, her breathing heavy. "That's so poetic, right, goshujinsama? Ahh... can I suck your cock too?" She asked, glancing down at Celia jealously.

"Go ahead, babe," I told her, gripping Celia by the ear and pulling her off my cock, making her whimper softly - but she didn't fight me. In short order, I was receiving a double blowjob from both my Pets, and I just leaned back on the couch and enjoyed it.

12