Frida Introduces Ampurr
841 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'll admit it. The fact that Frida had ultimately wound up turning me down, giving up on becoming my Pet - it had made me want her even more. Once I got confirmation from Kaho that she had successfully attained a Pet Owner license, complete with a photograph of her, topless, holding up her ID with a smile on her face that said, Please be happy with me, goshujinsama... well, I didn't do what Kaho obviously wanted and go fuck her as a reward. I told her to text me again when her daughters had their licenses, and then texted Frida instead.

Hey, Frida. I've got a girl who's willing to take on any Pet I tell her to.

Oh?
That does change things.
A lot.
Can I see her?

I sent her the picture of Kaho - I ultimately wound up having to order Kaho to write (and hold up for the camera) a note saying that any Pet she got would actually be mine to use however I wished. (And I had to correct her wording a time or two, so it wouldn't worry Frida too much. The final version didn't use the word 'bitch' even once, for one.)

I will come right over and say just how sorry I am for doubting you, Sam!
I did just catch a Jugguar. I had to L5 her because she's too feral, but she does have nice boobs.
Yours will be the first cock she's ever seen in her life.

My dick was rock hard as I read those words from Frida, her total 180 absolutely making me want her to come by. There was definitely something intensely appealing about the turn-around. I was just about to text her, when I was interrupted.

"Papa!" Came Naomi's voice. Despite being less than a month old, Julia's adorable Pokekits were both able to run around under their own power now, which they used with frequency to escape Snowbelle and bother me. She just glommed onto me as I laid in bed, which made my hard-on especially awkward. "Snowbelle won't let me have any milk from her ice cream titties!"

I patted Naomi on the head. "Well, I'm sure she has a good reason. For example, how much have you had today already?" Naomi looked to the side, knowing she'd been caught out. "Now, I have a friend coming over," I said, rolling out of bed and hefting Naomi up. "So let's get you back to Snowbelle."

As it turned out, Snowbelle had already noticed Naomi's absence, and was carrying Beatrice against her chest, Naomi's sister looking about as smug as any kid could, when they were sucking on a tit, Snowbelle's virgin killer sweater pushed to one side to reveal her breast. "Sorry, Sam," she said, her expression looking deeply apologetic. "They seem to work together to make problems for me."

"Well, as long as they stay in the house, it's all fine," I told her, handing Naomi over - Snowbelle easily plucked her up in one hand, just straight up giving her a breast to latch onto, which surprised me. "I thought you were withholding?"

"I was..." Snowbelle blushed, her cheeks turning that curious shade of blue caused by her unusual blood color, "...wanting a moment alone, to make something for you, Sam. I will try to make it with these two, nn, bothering me," she said, as seemingly both girls decided to take that moment to bite at Snowbelle's tits.

"Well, you know these two are the most important thing you can do for me, so take all the time you have to, to take care of them," I told her.

"Yes, Sam," she said, and then I closed the door to the bedroom and went back to texting Frida, inviting her over in a horny rush.

* * *

92gohzM.png

Frida's Jugguar was definitely hot. Very busty, with dark skin and electrical 'fur' running along her body, a long tail coming out of the small of her back and turning into more electricity at the tip. The moment she was out of her Pokeball, she stretched, showing off that gorgeous full ass of hers - and then she started to sniff noisily, her gaze going right to me, approaching me with obvious, animal hunger. She half-leapt at me, acting almost like she was still Feral as she moved to clamber atop me, pushing me down onto the bed and just sniffing at my neck, then my armpits, then my chest, then slowly making her way down towards my groin, at which point she just stuffed her nose right into my hard-on and sniffed.

"Oh wow. She likes your smell, a lot, it seems like," Frida said, watching as the Jugguar sniffed and shifted, trying to get the best angle for smelling my cock. "I didn't train her to do that, just so you know. Her name's Ampurr, by the way," she added, making my dick twitch, which made Ampurr half-jump, sniffing even harder at my cock. "Do you want her, or me, first?" She teased, sliding one hand along Ampurr's back, eventually finding her way to the Pokegirl's ear, idly scratching it as she just kept on sniffing away.

"I want to see what she does to my dick when it comes out, honestly," I said. I knew I'd never get the chance to experience such a feral Pokegirl without the assistance of a Tamer.

Frida just smiled at my request. "No biting, Ampurr," Frida said, and the Pokegirl nodded, glancing up at her, tail swishing expectantly. It wasn't Frida who pulled my pants down, though - it was me, and my dick just bounced out and slapped Ampurr right in the face, the Pokegirl letting out a gasp of surprise. Her nostrils flared as she smelled it, just drinking in the scent, shifting her head around and around my cock, sniffing all the while, her breathing growing heavier and heavier with obvious lust. I could see the way she became increasingly wet, hot pants escaping her throat as she moved this way and that just panting as she moved around. "Put it in your mouth, Ampurr," she said.

"Ahm?" Ampurr asked, looking at Frida curiously for a moment, before turning her attention back to my cock, opening her mouth wide, glancing up at me - then starting to slide down my dick. She moaned in delight, her tongue starting to slither along my length, her eyes lidding as she slid down my length, and she actually purred around my cock, the subtle vibrations bringing me intense pleasure as she moved, making me groan and briefly reach down for her ears before resisting the urge. I was liking watching her act like my cock was the most amazing thing she'd ever seen.

As her mouth finished its long journey down my cock - she came. A lewd meow of pleasure escaped her throat, her whole body twisting about, tail flashing along behind her wildly, nose mushing into my pubes as she jerked around in place. It felt absolutely fantastic, the way her throat squeezed and gripped on my cock, and I just groaned and cast my head back.

Frida decided to get involved at that point, getting on the bed over me, staring down at me for a second before just kissing me on the lips. Her kiss was hungry and forceful and full of raw desire, or at least, the wish to express raw desire. It was intense, her fingertips trailing along my cheeks as we made out like that. Meanwhile, Ampurr just jerked herself around on the base of my cock, keeping her lips locked deep down on it, twisting her body around in a semicircle, her tongue flashing out lovingly along my length as she moved. Strangled breaths brushed along my length, her eyelashes fluttering, her whole throat twitching on my cock, and it all felt absolutely fantastic.

Particularly when she came all over again on my dick, letting out another strangled meow, her throat vibrating around my dick as her tongue lapped away, tail swishing about delightedly behind her. She didn't pull back. She hadn't pulled back, I realized, keeping my cock in her throat ever since she'd taken it into her mouth at first. I gently tilted Frida up off my lips, the gorgeous woman in question looking unpleasantly surprised by the movement, until I craned my head down to look at Ampurr, who was just choking herself on my dick, her eyes half-lidded and twitching, the faux-electricity of her furr beginning to die down and flatten as she jerked in place quietly.

At that point, Frida noticed what was happening too. "Ampurr! Get off Sam's cock before you choke to death!" Ampurr looked up at Frida like she had no idea what the woman was saying. Frida just let out a frustrated sigh, reaching down for one of Ampurr's ears and yanking her off, making Ampurr whimper even as her breasts rose and fell with every desperate breath, her whole body jiggling in place. Saliva dribbled down out of her mouth onto her tits as she recovered from the intensity of my cock in her throat, her eyelashes fluttering wildly.

It took not even ten seconds for her to recover enough to start straining against Frida's grip, her mouth wide open and panting, her nose sniffing wildly at the air as she tried to take in my scent. Frida just sighed, letting her slowly approach my cock, Ampurr's nose sniffing constantly at my cock. When Ampurr got close enough that her mouth stretched open expectantly - Frida shifted her head around so that my cock slipped along Ampurr's cheek, mushing her down into my pelvis and just stuffing her right in the crook of my balls. Ampurr mewled and shivered as she sniffed at my balls, her eyes peeling back with obvious, raw arousal, her hips bucking fruitlessly at empty air.

"Wow. I've actually never seen a Pokegirl react this strongly to a cock, not even her first one," Frida noted, as Ampurr pitifully whimpered and squirmed in that position, her tongue stretching out and licking at my balls in a fashion that made it obvious she was trying to lick my cock instead. "You're liking it though, aren't you?"

"It is definitely very pleasant to have her squirming and trying to get at my cock," I agreed, watching the scene with no small delight. Ampurr whimpered piteously up at me, her eyes turning from my dick up to my face, mewling and nonverbally pleading to receive my dick. "Let her suck," I said at last, making Frida release her grip on Ampurr's ear, the Pokegirl hungrily slurping up my cock less than a second later, just devouring my whole length and mashing her face into my pelvis, tongue lashing around as she twisted in place, her throat wrapping tight around my dick.

She let out a strangled moan as an orgasm coursed through her body, twitching in place, while Frida quietly watched, idly scratching the Pokegirl's ear as she worked. "I'm glad you're enjoying her," she said. "It is a bit annoying, though. She doesn't seem to know enough to realize she can't breathe when a cock's in her throat." Ampurr's ears twitched at that. "Oh, is that enough to explain it to you?" Frida asked Ampurr, as she remained, self-strangling on my cock, throat bobbing up and down my length. Ampurr shook her head, continuing to keep my dick in her mouth. "If you hold yourself that far down Sam's cock, you won't be able to breathe. If you can't breathe, you'll pass out."

Some strangled mewling noise of resistance escaped Ampurr's throat, a nonverbal argument against Frida's claim. Frida just sighed at that, rolling her eyes. "Sorry, Sam. I'll have to keep my eyes on this stupid Pokegirl, to make sure she doesn't choke herself out completely," she noted.

"Nah," I replied. "I'll pull her off when she passes out. Her tongue's really active down there."

Frida hummed in response to that, considering it - then she decided to go along with me, leaning in to kiss me on the lips once more, her tongue forcing its way past my lips, slithering into my mouth after only a moment. She was definitely very good at kissing, and very focused on doing it well, though her hands also slid along my torso, pushing up my shirt and then softly caressing my bare skin with obvious interest. I responded in kind, reaching under Frida's top, finding that she wasn't wearing a bra, and just groping the soft titflesh there, enjoying the feeling of it in either hand, the way it yielded beneath my fingers. She sighed into my mouth, continuing the kiss all the while, tongue playing with mine, darting along it.

Down in between my legs, of course, Ampurr was still going wild on my cock, letting out lewd little moans, squeaks, mewls, meows, and purrs, some of which were strangled by my cock in her throat, others that seemed to be carried out without struggle. Her tongue slithered all along my length, and I could feel as she constantly shifted around on the bed, not to try to become more comfortable or settle down, but just to rotate her mouth around on my dick so she could lick more of it. It didn't take too long for her to orgasm again, moaning as she squirted her lemony juices onto the bed, just jerking around in place as her saliva dribbled all over my dick, splashing around my pelvis as she choked herself out through her orgasm.

My distraction meant I definitely couldn't challenge Frida in terms of kissing skills, but Frida didn't seem to mind, just panting into my mouth as I groped her tits and kept on enjoying her body. My hands eventually slid down to grope her ass, too, finding that smooth rump quite pleasurable to grope as well, her body definitely rocking hot as her breathing got heavier the longer our makeout went on. I slipped one hand around, finding her sex, just sticking two fingers inside her, grinding my palm against her clit as I fingered her, and her breathing grew ever more pleasured, her cheeks acquiring a delightful pink shade.

Then, Ampurr fell limp, her weight just collapsing against the bed, her tongue stopping its movements. I broke off the kiss to glance down at her, and she definitely had passed out - I grabbed her hair, tugging her up by it, making her mewl and whimper deliciously as she came back to herself, meekly struggling against my grip to get back towards my dick.

"Cock!" She whined, tongue stretching out, tears having streaked her cheeks, saliva coating her chin, her expression wild and lusty even as her breathing was desperate and haggard.

Frida let out a small laugh. "That's her first word, Sam," she told me, which made my dick furiously bounce in the air in response. "Hmm..."

"Cock! Cock cock cock!" Ampurr whined, meekly struggling against me, not using her full power due to the intense urge towards obedience that an L5 gave a Pokegirl and nothing more. "Please! Cock!"

Frida let out a laugh. "Maybe I should let you keep teasing her. She's learning words at a prodigious rate, just to get your cock..." She pushed her tongue against her cheek, staring down at where Ampurr was wiggling fruitlessly around, tongue dancing in the air invitingly. "Let's try a different position," she decided on. I nodded, ready to do whatever she said. "Ampurr, lie on your back and roll your head off the bed." Ampurr completely ignored her, making Frida reach down to spank her ass sharply. "Do it and you'll get cock."

"Cock!" Ampurr agreed, hurriedly rushing to position herself as directed. I got up, already knowing the position that Frida was thinking of, pointing my cock at Ampurr's wide open mouth, pushing inside and enjoying the purr of pleasure that I earned. Her tongue immediately started to swish around, and her head cast back and forth, rubbing my dick all over as a consequence. It felt truly great, the sensation of vibration and warm and wet (and deeply horny) tongue slithering all over my dick.

Frida, for her part, reached for her Pokeballs, ejecting Bubbles out. "Bubbles, rim Sam's ass," she ordered, and Bubbles immediately moved to obey, getting down on her knees and showing just how soft and flexible she was, her cheeks seeming to mold themselves against my ass as her tongue slid into my asshole, making me gasp in pleasure in response to the sensations, as she licked and slurped wetly back there. "There we go. Now, I think you were showing me how good you were with your hands, Sam?" Frida suggested, having at some point pulled off her top altogether, leaving her bare breasts exposed. She just leaned in to kiss me, and I gladly met her lips with mine, while one hand reached down for her pussy.

I thrust languidly back and forth in and out of Ampurr's mouth, enjoying the Pokegirl's greedy lips and tongue, the way she smacked and slurped away. Ampurr sort of wiggled along each time I pulled backward, following my cock as it slid ever further out of her mouth, her tongue lapping all the while. Frida, on the other hand, just kept on kissing me, sucking saliva out of my mouth hungrily, her hands running along my bare skin while her tits pushed into my upper arm and chest as I half-twisted to make her kiss easier.

Eventually, she decided to reposition, clambering atop Ampurr to straddle the Pokegirl, kissing me once she was in position, humming as my fingers in her pussy got all the more active. With my free hand, I groped her tits, enjoying the soft feeling of them, then I reached down and groped Ampurr's tits instead, fingers digging into them more roughly - prompting another orgasm from Ampurr herself, her drunken writhing on the bed bringing me intense pleasure as her throat vibrated on my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer, so I took a tight, firm grip on Ampurr's tit, pulling back until my cock was just past her lips, and then exploded in her mouth, wanting to give the cock-addled Pokegirl a thick taste of my cum.

I groaned into Frida's mouth, and as she realized what I was doing, she reached down with one hand, stroking me off in Ampurr's mouth, humming pleasantly into my mouth as she jerked me to completion like that. My own hand in her cunt grew ever more active, my cock throbbing as I shot off my load, and once I was finished, I couldn't resist any longer, pulling out of Ampurr's mouth altogether.

"Cock! Cum! Please!" The greedy Pokegirl demanded, but I ignored her, instead taking hold of Frida's hips, trying to guide her (by that point very slick) sex towards my cock - she wound up having to just sit down atop Ampurr's upper body, leaning back a bit to make it easier to get inside her waiting pussy. When I pushed in, Ampurr whined as my dick just disappeared, before leaning up to start licking at what she could get, sniffing loudly as she moved.

"I could loan her to you, if you like," Frida said, her breathing a bit heavy as I gently pumped inside her sex, one hand going to play with her clit as the other went to her tit. "A fresh Pokegirl like this one is just a pain to train, and she seems to be learning to talk, if only to beg," she explained, making my cock furiously throb inside her pussy. She squeezed down on my dick hungrily, a lewd grin on her lips. "Your choice. All my Pokegirls are yours to fuck, whenever, and however, you want. Just remember me if I need a Pet slot."

"Of course," I agreed, without the slightest hesitation, mashing my lips against hers hungrily. I started to up my pace inside her, bonking my balls against Ampurr's face as I did so, but I didn't slow down or hesitate for a single second as I started to fuck her. She just hummed in desire in response to me, pushing her chest against mine, wanting me to feel her scraping nipples. She gripped my head from behind, holding me against her, fingers sliding across my back, just losing herself in the moment, and she came quite soon, all my earlier work having gotten her close. She whimpered into my mouth, softly jerking back and forth beneath me.

"Cock! Please!" Ampurr asked, no doubt imagining some obscene logic where one orgasm from Frida meant it was her turn again. It definitely was not, however, and once she saw that I was continuing to fuck Frida through and after her orgasm, she eventually went back to licking and sniffing at my cock from below.

My hands wandered Frida's body freely as I fucked her, enjoying her body. She held herself up against me, arms half-wrapped around my body, her hands brushing along my back or neck or hair. That meant I was free to touch her as I pleased, and groped her pretty much everywhere I could reach: her tits got squeezed, her butt got gripped, and naturally I slid my fingertip down to find her clit and play with it, making her squirm on my cock. I focused on making her feel good, trying to find just the right angle and pace to make her come as much as possible, and I just kept thrusting inside her as I did so, panting into her mouth hotly, my tongue flicking against hers.

I did a good job, making her come three times before her tight sex finally wrung an orgasm out of me. She was still moaning in orgasmic bliss into my mouth as I started to cum, groaning into her mouth in return as I sprayed hot cum all over the inside of her waiting pussy. When I was finished coming, she broke off the kiss, panting, her cheeks pink, her nipples perky, as she stared right into my eyes, tongue flashing along her lip.

"Cock! Cum! Please, Sam!"

She let out a soft laugh, then reached down for my length, guiding me out of her sex and down right into Ampurr's mouth. Some of my cum dripped down onto Ampurr's tits and collarbone as she shifted her weight like that. I watched as Ampurr realized what was spilling on her, responding by scooping up my cum, briefly trying to feed it into her mouth before realizing that her mouth was currently occupied by my cock, and then decided to just smear it up into her nose, immediately orgasming from the intense scent.

"Mm... if I find any more dumb ferals with extreme senses of smell, I might just ask you to help out in getting them sociable," Frida said, as she also watched Ampurr. "No guarantee it'd work a second time, of course, but how would you feel about that?"

"If they're as hot as Ampurr, I'd be happy to," I told Frida, who grinned and then leaned in to kiss me again.

* * *

Julia had managed to silently get the door open wide enough to look inside without Sam overhearing her do so. She didn't want to interrupt his special moment with Frida, after all! He was definitely enjoying himself, by how he was just fucking away at Ampurr's mouth, and he sure was kissing Frida a whole lot! (She was pretty sure he still had an old crush on Frida or something, though maybe he just thought the fact that she was a Tamer was hot! Although, he mostly just got his cock sucked by Olivia, who was also a Tamer.)

"Now, Naomi, Bea," Julia said, squatting down to be closer to level with her daughters (Naomi was lying down, her cheek against the carpet, and watching wide-eyed, so she couldn't be at eye level with her). "This is the sort of thing you're going to be doing with Papa when you're just a little older. It's important that you be good girls, so that he fucks you lots and lots, understand?" They were being so bratty and disobedient nowadays, making trouble for her and Snowbelle, and she was hopeful that their Pokegirl instincts would help calm them down.

"Mhm!" Beatrice said, nodding rapidly. Naomi was just staring at the sex scene, clearly not hearing a single word Julia said.

That was fine! Youthful curiosity was an important part of a developing sexuality, after all! Julia just smiled and gave Naomi's head a little pat, then went back to watching Sam fuck that Jugguar's throat. There was no reason that she couldn't enjoy herself too! She started masturbating right then and there, biting her lower lip to keep quiet.

In addition to being sexy, it was also super sexy to think about her position as Sam's soulmate, just watching Sam fuck another woman right in front of her, masturbating like some cuckquean, which she guessed she was! She actually wound up coming to that thought.

8