Naomi and Beatrice Get Broken In
1.9k 8 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pureborn Pokegirls grow up fast - extremely fast. It was less than two months after Julia had given birth before Naomi and Beatrice were looking to be in their teenage years, not that much younger than me or Julia. Despite being identical twins (and clones of Julia, for that matter), they did develop their own personalities, finding things to emphasize about themselves that the other didn't.

iGh7hAH.png

Naomi was more of a curious, inquisitive type. She had her mother's luminous blue eyes, and she'd actually apparently started playing basketball with Val when my girlfriend would come visit. Val was actually super cute and nice with Naomi and Beatrice both, which made me wonder if maybe Colleen would like playing mother to the pair?

TIBTHED.png

Beatrice was a bit more of a mommy/daddy's girl, acting more immature but also more affectionate and feminine than Naomi. She kept her hair in pigtails, and she seemed to really like sucking on lollipops right in front of me in a way that made it difficult to believe that she wasn't doing it on purpose. She clung to her mother a lot more than Naomi, asking Julia about this and that, sometimes calling "Gramma" (Sylphina) and asking her for advice or suggestions too.

They were Pokegirls, though. Ultimately, they needed sex to stay sane. While this effect wasn't very strong at all before sexual maturity, well - they were very rapidly reaching sexual maturity, if not already there. Julia was the one who popped the question to me, after Olivia finished her three morning blowjobs. "Goshujinsama, do you think you're ready to have sex with Naomi and Bea?"

My dick was pretty much instantly hard at that question. "Are they ready for it?" Julia didn't have to go to school any more, so she spent a lot more time at home with the kids, even though we had Snowbelle.

"Yes, goshujinsama! Don't worry, though, I haven't shown them my favorite hentais or anything! I made my mom promise not to show it to them either." I had no idea why I would be worried about that, and apparently Julia could tell as much. "That way, all their sexual education comes from watching you! And whatever you teach them once you start having sex with them, of course!"

"Uh. When did they watch me?"

"Oh, lots of times, goshujinsama! You're surprisingly oblivious when you're having sex! Well, oblivious to things other than the woman you're having sex with!" She hopped up off the bed, currently wearing a loose t-shirt with a skull on it (she'd bought a bunch to share with her daughters, since a t-shirt would fit them as they grew extremely quickly), a pair of panties, and nothing else. "I'll be right back with Naomi and Bea, goshujinsama! Think about how you want to use them, who you want to use first..."

I didn't actually have that much time to think about it - it was less than two minutes before Naomi and Bea were both rushing into my bedroom. "Papa! Papa!" Bea said, bouncing up onto the bed to wrap me in a big old hug. "Papa, do I really get to finally suck your cock? Mama said I do but Mama says a lot of things."

"I want to suck his cock too," Naomi said, obviously disliking the way that Bea had tried to claim first dibs on my dick.

"You can both suck my cock," I told them. "Come on up, Naomi," I said, already pulling my underwear down, my hard cock bouncing out. Even if Olivia had done her best to suck me dry earlier, the opportunity to get my dick sucked by both my sweet little daughters (who also happened to be increasingly-sexy clones of my soulmate) more than overcame all her hard work.

Both girls were soon straddling either of my legs, and Naomi didn't wait for instructions, just wrapping her lips around my cock and slurping it into her throat, moaning in delight around my dick as she held herself down. After a few seconds of that, she reached up with both hands for her own throat and just squeezed, gripping my dick in her throat, her eyes peeling upwards as she twitched in place, her mother's masochism clearly coming through in how she treated blowjobs.

Bea looked poutily at Naomi for a second, obviously jealous of her sister's initiative, before turning her gaze up to me. "Papa, do I get a turn too?" My cock throbbed inside of Naomi's throat, and I grabbed Naomi's hair in an impromptu ponytail, yanking her off my cock. "Thanks, Papa!" Bea said, before turning to Naomi and sticking her tongue out at her for a moment and aiming to go for my dick herself. I let her slurp my cock up, her tongue sliding around on the underside of my dick, her hands going for her throat to squeeze my cock through it just like her sister had - and then I reached for one of Bea's pigtails and yanked her up by it, making her mewl piteously as she joined her sister in staring hungrily at my cock, then pleadingly up at me.

"There," I told them. "Now, both of you have gotten my cock in your throats. Do either of you want me to fuck your face?"

"Yes, Papa!" "Yes, Dad!" They said in unison, my dick twitching in between them at that.

"Whoever doesn't get facefucked will get to do whatever she feels like," I said.

Bea was the one to 'give up' first. "Alright, Papa. Naomi can get facefucked on your cock." I released Bea's hair, grabbing Naomi's instead, slamming my daughter's mouth right down my cock, forcibly claiming her throat. She moaned around my dick, her tongue wetly lapping away as I started to pump at her face. Bea, for her part, slid up on the bed until she was eye to eye with me, her face looking absolutely gorgeous to me, given it was just a younger version of her mother's. Then she kissed me on the nose and, a moment later, on the lips. It was a cute little peck at first, a sweetly nervous look in her eyes - but it took about one second before she was just mashing her lips against mine in a hungry press.

At that point, Julia arrived in the bedroom, smiling and meeting my eyes as Bea ineffectually fumbled in her makeout session with me. Meanwhile, I was pounding Naomi up and down my cock, and she wound up coming around my dick in short order, moaning and thrashing in place, grinding her cunt against my leg as pleasure overtook her.

"Goshujinsama," Julia said, smiling as she spoke, "both of them barely know anything about sex, that means you can teach them whatever you want," she said, her eyes hot with arousal. My cock throbbed inside Naomi's throat, and I instinctually held her down - to which Naomi responded by grabbing her own throat and squeezing, gripping my cock through her neck, making my length pulse.

I broke off the kiss with Bea at that point, and she looked positively erotic, her eyes smoldering with arousal and affection, looking like a teenager who just kissed her crush. Julia's words made me look at Bea in a whole new light, though: this was Julia's clone. Her kinks would likely be quite similar, and she was at just the right age to mold them however I wanted, something that made my dick continue to throb inside Naomi's throat, as the girl in question came all over again, letting out choked moans around my dick.

"Bea," I said, and Bea looked at me with an expression that said she'd do literally anything I said. "No, wait. Naomi, stay right there," I said, releasing Naomi's hair, and she of course kept herself firmly latched onto my cock, choking herself all the while, fingers massaging my dick through her throat. "There. Now, Bea," I said, trailing one hand up towards her throat, gently teasing it. I could feel the way that she trembled in anticipation of me choking her, hot pants escaping her throat - and, behind her, I could see her mother start masturbating in response to the sight. "Take off your shorts," I ordered.

She wiggled her way out of them as quickly as she could, tossing them and her panties aside. My free hand slid down to her pussy, finding her intensely wet, starting to finger her - then my fingers wrapped around Bea's throat, making her sputter and choke. My hand smacked at her clit and pussy, and she promptly came, going cross-eyed with pleasure at the intense assault on her body, squirting her chocolate-scented juices all over my hand. I glanced down at Naomi at that point, my other daughter continuing to choke herself out, looking up at me with intense arousal as her hips ground against my leg. "Take off your shorts too, Naomi," I told her, and she let go of her throat to do so - though she remained in place, choking on my cock, as she wiggled her way out of them, her cunt soon leaking on my leg.

"Ahh, goshujinsama, are you going to choke Naomi unconscious on your cock before she ever gets to properly kiss you even once?" Julia asked, her eyes wild with lust at the thought, clearly delighting in the idea. "I remember our first asphyxiation too," she mewled, then came, her hips bucking as she continued frantically masturbating to the sight of her both daughters getting choked by me.

I released my grip on Bea's throat at that point, letting her gasp and shudder for breath, her nipples perky against her top as she recovered, her expression making it clear that she loved what I'd just been doing to her, nothing but raw arousal on her face. "Ah... Papa, can you do that again?" She breathed. "The choking and the slapping my pussy."

"Call it a cunt, Bea!" Julia chimed in from behind her.

"Yes, Mama-khh!" Bea was cut off as my fingers tightened around her throat again, my hand going to her pussy, smacking it sharply, making her let out a strangled squeal as she choked and came at the same time, saliva flying out of her mouth as her eyes peeled back. Down south, Naomi finished choking herself unconscious on my cock, her body falling limp against me, and I reached down to yank her off my dick, the girl in question desperately gasping and shuddering as she came back to reality, orgasming a second or so into it, as she realized what had just happened.

I, on the other hand, was thinking about Bea, forcibly twisting her body down towards my groin, then letting go of her throat. She didn't need to be told twice, opening wide and taking my cock balls deep in a single movement.

She had those pigtails for a reason, though, and I grabbed one in either hand, beginning to forcefully pump her up and down my cock while Naomi watched. "You can do what you want, Naomi." Naomi panted, nodding, one hand in between her thighs as she watched me facefuck her sister. After taking her time to recover, she leaned in to me, pushing up my shirt to reveal my chest, starting to suck on my bare skin, her tongue flicking along hungrily, lewd moans escaping her throat.

"Ahh, Naomi, goshujinsama also took my throat and choked me unconscious on his dick before even kissing me once, it's so romantic, don't you think?" I had absolutely no idea how Julia could possibly think that, and glancing over at her, where she was frantically masturbating, having collapsed to her knees as her hand continued to go wild in her cunt, her other hand wrapped around her throat in a way that made it obvious she'd been choking herself out too - well, I wasn't sure if Julia believed it either, or was just saying it to degrade herself and/or her daughter.

Either way, it did push Naomi to lean up over me, looking at me uncertainly for just a moment before she leaned in to kiss me on the lips, her mouth pressing against mine, her tongue forcing its way in. Naomi just kept on kissing me hungrily, mouth pushing against mine, saliva dripping into my mouth from the long and impassioned kiss, her long blue hair flowing around our features.

Bea was still bouncing up and down my dick as I facefucked her, pounding away and using her mouth like it was her cunt. She had also, at some point in there, started to grind her cunt against my calf, mewling and soon orgasming on my cock, letting out a moan that was repeatedly cut off and strangled each time my cock entered her throat. I could feel my own balls churning as Naomi continued her own kiss, tongue slipping into my mouth, maybe trying to get some extra attention from me over her sister.

I groaned, bottoming out in Bea's throat and just coming right away. Bea herself experienced a sympathetic orgasm, mushing her own face into my pelvis as pleasure ran through her body, her cunt grinding against my leg. Naomi broke off the kiss at that point, looking down at me, fingers trailing along my cheek for just a moment. "Dad, you're going to keep us, right?" I grunted as I held Bea down, unable to do much more. "I mean, we're your daughters, so you're not going to just sell us off, right?"

I did not, immediately, know what legal hoops I'd have to jump through, but I'd make the pair my Pets if I had to. "Of course not, Naomi," I said, making her brighten instantly.

"That's good," Naomi replied, smiling, then sliding down next to her sister, starting to lick at my balls. Her mouth sucked hard on them a moment later, then she moved further down, sliding her tongue along my taint before she started to rim me. It had my cock hardening and throbbing inside Bea's throat, but the position was incredibly awkward for Naomi, really limiting the competence of her rimjob. It was her first rimjob, of course, but I could tell she was squirming hard to get me hard.

I decided to take it easy on both of them, dragging Bea off my dick and pulling Naomi out of her position wiggling around down there. "Let me get up," I told them, clambering up and off the bed.

Julia watched with uninhibited lust as my dick bounced around, biting her lower lip, and it was oh-so-tempting to just fuck her mouth instead of Bea and Naomi's. She noticed the way I was looking at her, though, eyes flicking up to mine, and just shook her head. "Goshujinsama, this is Bea and Naomi's special day! We can have oyakodon fun later!"

"What's oyakodon?" Naomi asked, still on the bed. Bea took advantage of her distraction to hurriedly clamber off the bed and kneel in front of me.

"It's where you fuck the mom and daughter at the same time," I told Naomi, glancing back at her while Bea just immediately deepthroated herself on my cock, going cross-eyed as she choked herself on my cock, grinding her face down and making me just groan. "You, ah, can go wherever you want, since Bea's trying to monopolize my cock."

Naomi got off the bed herself, kneeling down behind me, but rather than rimming me, she twisted her head all the way back, so she was chin to chin with her sister as she sucked my balls into her mouth, tongue slithering all over them. I just groaned in pleasure at the experience, both of my daughters letting out lewd noises of pleasure. For Naomi, it was a muffled hum and mewl as her tongue danced around; for Bea, it was choked moans of pleasure, barely escaping around my cock as it rested in her throat. Both of them just added to the intensity of my pleasure, my cock furiously throbbing in Bea's mouth.

I gripped Bea's pigtails again, beginning to just pound the girl up and down on my cock, making her mewl and come, squirting all over the bedroom floor as she orgasmed all over again, her eyes peeling back. Julia watched with carnal delight, eyes wild with lust, as I fucked her daughter's throat right in front of her. "They were born just to fuck and suck you, goshujinsama! That's the entire reason they even exist! Isn't it wonderful that finally, they get to experience your cock, the entire purpose of their life?"

"It's great," I agreed, and Julia came at that point, her lips thinning out as she squirmed and jerked in place, her hips bucking at the air. Bea was just getting relentlessly facefucked still, going cross-eyed and moaning and sometimes coming, while Naomi was sliding back and forth, going from sucking and licking my balls to licking my asshole, shoving her tongue as deep as she could as if it were her solemn duty to clean it out.

I felt myself growing ever closer to the point of orgasm, and twisted Bea up and off my dick by her pigtails, leaving the girl whimpering as her tongue flashed at the air, trying to get my cock back. "Did I do it wrong, Papa?" Bea asked, after a couple seconds.

"You were doing great. You both are," I said, reaching down to find Naomi's throat, tugging her out by it since I couldn't get a good grasp on her hair that way. She choked and moaned as I dragged her out, twisting her around so she was paired with her sister, and then I mashed both their faces together, making it obvious just how identical they were, the same dark lips, the same brilliant blue eyes, the same cute noses and dark skin, as I pushed cheek against cheek. "Bitch, jerk me off on your daughter's faces so they can get their faces coated in their daddy's cum."

"Yes, goshujinsama!" Julia agreed, rushing forward with quite literal superhuman speed, grabbing my dick in her hand and frantically jerking me off. Naomi and Bea closed their eyes and opened their mouths, probably a skill learned from watching me with other women, and it was so damn sexy that it pushed me over the edge, as I just spurted all over their faces, coating their dark skin with copious amounts of cum. I would have thought that Olivia's morning blowjobs would have drained me dry, but apparently there was still plenty of cum in my balls, because the eruption pretty much completely coated both their faces. They moaned wantonly, tongues tasting my cum for the first time, shuddering in place in a way that had my dick furiously throbbing even as it squirted out the last few bursts, until I was completely spent.

At that point, I more or less collapsed backwards onto the bed, panting for breath. Naomi and Bea both realized that the cum was done being deposited on their faces. Naomi pulled away from Bea, starting to scoop cum off her face to feed it into her mouth, but Bea spoke up instead. "Can I eat it, Papa, or do you want me to wear it?" Naomi slowed her fingers' work at that point, clearly waiting on my answer.

"Eat it, of course. I want your faces completely clean when I take your other virginities," I told her, and Bea quickly got to work, Naomi returning to her own, giving me a delicious sight as the pair both scooped cum into their mouths, hungrily gulping it down, occasionally humming or sighing at the flavor of it.

"It's so sexy, goshujinsama!" Julia proclaimed, full of excitement. "My daughters are cleaning their faces off of your cum, all in anticipation of your cock ramming into their virgin cunts and ripping their hymens! It makes me want to get pregnant all over again, so I can watch you do it a second time!"

"Let's put a pin in that," I told Julia, though my dick definitely throbbed at the thought. Mostly, I didn't know how well Snowbelle was going to be able to handle Rachel, Colleen, Val, and Mabel's kids. Naomi was the first to have her face cleaned off, so I just grabbed her hair, tugging her up to her feet. "Get naked," I ordered her, and she hurriedly stripped herself the rest of the way, Bea watching with obvious jealousy as she frantically got her face clean. Bea didn't need to be told to strip naked once she was done, instead hurriedly stripping herself naked as I started to manhandle Naomi into position on the bed.

I put the nude Naomi onto the bed, admiring her gorgeous naked body. She hadn't finished filling out - her breasts were petite teacups instead of the much firmer and larger things Julia had up front - but she was still absolutely gorgeous. Her flawless, smooth skin, her naturally beautiful face, her warm eyes, her luxurious hair, her slender physique... if I wasn't comparing her to her mother, I would undoubtedly have assumed she was as hot as she would ever be. "Fuck me, Dad," she said, spreading her legs for me invitingly, her slick sex gushing with chocolate-scented juices. "My cunt's for you."

I gripped my cock near the base, then paused, letting go. "Actually. Bitch," I said, glancing over at Julia, "you help angle my cock at Naomi's cunt."

"Ah! Of course, goshujinsama," Julia agreed, taking hold of the base of my cock, pointing it right at her daughter's pussy. "You're about to get fucked for the first time by goshujinsama, Naomi! It's so sexy, isn't it, that I gave birth to you just for this moment?"

"Um. Sure, Mom," Naomi agreed, as I started to push my hips forward, my cock soon sliding into Naomi's slick sex. She shivered at the penetration, her whole body trembling beneath me, her tits jiggling subtly in place as I pushed inside her. She was exquisitely tight - tighter than her mother, even, that pussy of hers gripping my dick. "Dad, go faster," Naomi complained, when I was about halfway in - which prompted me to just slam my hips balls deep inside her, making her squeal in pleasure and pain as her hymen got ripped through and her pussy got fucked for the first time.

I leaned down over her, pressing my lips up against hers, pushing my tongue forcefully into her mouth. I felt her hard nipples scrape against my bare chest, and then I slid my hands to her throat, thumbs coming in from either side as I just started to choke her while kissing her.

She almost immediately started to come, thrashing her hips about wildly beneath me, her pussy clamping down on my cock, hard. Her legs snapped around my hips, dragging me down inside her, holding my cock in place as her tight, wet pussy practically jerked me off inside her. "Mama, can I try rimming Papa now?" Bea asked.

"Oh, of course, sweetie! Any time you want to rim goshujinsama, go right ahead - that's pretty much what your mouth was made for, after all!" My cock throbbed inside of Naomi, Julia's incredibly crude words about her daughter being utterly accepted by the innocent Pokegirl, who clambered up behind me on the bed and just started to lick and suck at my asshole like it was the most precious thing in the world. "This is so nice, isn't it, goshujinsama?" Julia asked, and I just grunted and nodded into Naomi's mouth, my other daughter choking pleasantly as my fingers remained tight on her throat. "Ah... it's so sweet that you're choking Naomi as you kiss her, you know..." Julia idly ran one hand along my back, finger trailing across it with interest.

As her soulmate, I knew her well enough to know that she was horny and not displacing that energy. I popped my lips off of Naomi's for a moment, continuing to choke her as Naomi continued to spasm in pleasure, her eyes rolling around in her skull like billiard balls. "Play with yourself, Bitch," I ordered, and Julia promptly began to do so. I shifted my grip around Naomi's throat, choking her with one hand instead of both, leaning up and halfway balancing my weight on Naomi's slender throat. Naomi clearly loved it, by the way her pussy tightened on my cock, her legs tightening on my hips from behind. "Lie down next to your daughter, Bitch," I ordered her, and Julia panted, immediately moving to obey without another word.

Then I wrapped my other hand around her throat, choking both girls underneath me by a mixture of a firm grip and pure weight, pressing down on both of them. Naomi's legs loosened a little, even as her pussy tightened, her eyes wild with lust, and Julia was frantically masturbating as I began to pump away at Naomi's formerly-virginal cunt, slowly at first, then quicker as Naomi's grip on my hips loosened entirely, letting me just ram away.

Bea didn't complain at all about the difficulty of licking my asshole when I was fucking Naomi like that, and that little fact had my dick throbbing inside of Naomi, relishing the feeling of raw power in the moment. Bea was a good girl, after all - I'd have to make sure to choke her good as well.

In fact, I decided that she could help me out, since my hands were busy choking her mother and sister at the moment. "Bea," I said. "Come around a bit," I told her, and Naomi came again at that point, her tight pussy squeezing down so hard on my dick I couldn't control myself, just jamming my dick all the way inside her and riding out the wave. Bea looked at the scene with a cute expression on her face, teeth digging into her lower lip as she watched me utterly dominate her sister and mother. "Slap Naomi's clit, hard," I ordered, and Bea obediently did exactly that, making Naomi let out a strangled squeal of pleasure and pain, her pussy going even more wild as a second orgasm hit her in the middle of the first, her expression looking like her brain was totally frying from the sheer bliss.

"Wow, Papa," Bea said, as she stared at Naomi, the girl looking like a complete mess, her brain utterly emptied out by the physical pleasure she was experiencing. "You're going to do that to me too, right?" Bea asked, sounding breathless and aroused as she spoke.

I grinned at her. "Of course, sweetie. Keep smacking Naomi's clit, she loves it." Naomi nodded as I continued to choke her out, her eyes lidding from asphyxiation, and Bea brought down a sharp smack on Naomi's cunt, making her come, spasm, jerk, sputter, and finally just pass out, falling largely limp other than the random movements of her body from pleasure. I let Julia breathe for a moment, my soulmate taking in ragged breaths as I contemplated the scene, Naomi taking a moment to reboot. "Lie down on the opposite side of Julia," I ordered Bea.

"Yes, Papa!" Bea agreed, knowing what was coming next. I pulled out of Naomi's desperately wet pussy, going to where Bea was already wiggling into place, a brilliant, giddy smile on her lips, looking like I'd promised her her favorite dessert rather than a hard fucking and choking. Either way, I just rammed into her cunt a moment later, making her squeal in bliss as I stole her virginity like that, ripping past her hymen and making her jerk. With one hand, I choked her, and with the other, I slapped around - face, tits, clit, ass - trying to find the spot that she liked the most. Ultimately, I settled on her clit, loosening my grip on her throat for a moment as I shifted to do to her what I'd just been doing to her sister, pressing my weight down against her and her mother's throat as I choked them both together.

Naomi came awake at that point, sucking in air, her eyes looking around the room woozily. "I swapped," I told her, glancing her way. "Come over here and smack your sister's clit," I ordered, my length throbbing inside Bea's pussy as I held myself inside her for the moment.

"Sure, Dad," Naomi said, her voice a little wheezy as she leaned over her mother, then just brought down the sharpest slap she could on Bea's clit. It made her spasm in pleasure, jerking around wildly, her pussy gripping my dick extra hard, trying to squeeze an orgasm out of me. "Is that good?"

"Great, Naomi," I told her, just enjoying myself in the moment. "Keep the smacks going. The more she comes, the better I feel, and the better I feel, the sooner I can get back to you, Naomi."

That was all the encouragement that Naomi needed to begin bringing down an absolutely furious series of smacks on her sister's clit, just raining down blows like she was a video game character trying to hit a certain number of attacks in a slim enough period. Her breathing was ragged as she worked, her eyes wild, her expression one of pure, incoherent lust, clearly either sadistically enjoying mistreating her sister, or else really, really looking forward to getting my dick inside her. "Is that good?"

"That's great," I told her, smiling at her - and I then noticed she was masturbating herself, as she continued to brutally mistreat Bea's body, her hand in her pussy going absolutely wild. "You like this, huh? I guess your mom's got an S streak too..." I squeezed down extra hard on Julia's throat, making her spasm and jerk as she suddenly came, squirting all over the bed again. Naomi's gaze flicked up to me, pausing her repeated strikes. "I think it's cute, don't worry, Naomi," I added. "Just remember only to get those sadistic tendencies out on other masochists, like your sister or mom."

Naomi seemed to - possibly intentionally - misinterpret that statement, leaning up to grab her mother's wrist, yanking her hand out of her pussy, then just bringing down an intense and sharp blow on Julia's clit and slit. Julia came, hard, spasming in place, squirting her juices all over Naomi's hand while Naomi stared at her mother's o-face, watching it with a carnal intensity.

Bea, for her part, wiggled on my dick, reminding me of her presence, and I promptly started to fuck her again, pumping up and down, releasing her throat for just long enough for her to take in one furious breath before bringing my force back down on her, choking those young, small lungs of hers with absolutely ruthless sadistic delight. Julia wasn't so lucky, getting continuously choked as Naomi began to rain down blows not only on her mother's clit and slit, but also on her tits, smacking them through her top roughly, then just yanking up the top to reveal her breasts and resuming her relentless, brutal assault.

It was incredibly sexy, watching Julia writhe under her daughter's sadistic assault, the woman I loved pretty much coming her brains out to the attacks while Naomi herself just became more and more aroused. The expression on her face as she mistreated her mother was ultimately the thing that drove me over the edge: parted lips, wild eyes, flaring nostrils, and just generally a look that said, This is the most fun I have ever had in my life. I slammed deep inside of Bea and came, squirting cum all over her waiting cunt, just plugging her body up with copious quantities of my seed and shuddering in place as I choked her and her mother both.

Once I was finished ejaculating, I pulled out, releasing both my soulmate and Bea's throats, panting heavily as I collapsed onto my ass on the bed. My chest rose and fell as I contemplated both Naomi and Bea. Naomi seemed to have barely noticed that I had stopped choking her mom, gauging by the way she kept smacking away, and Bea herself spent all her time catching her breath.

I'd taken their oral and vaginal virginities, now. My cock idly twitched in the air. I wanted to finish things off with both of them, claim their anal virginities too, and my body did find the energy to do so, somehow. "Naomi, Bea, bend over the bed," I ordered them both, and they both moved to obey - Bea doing more of a drunken scramble, Naomi clambering around smoothly into place, raising her butt into the air and bouncing it around excitedly. "Bitch, I need you to lube me up," I said, even though obviously my dick was plenty lubricated from fucking Bea and Naomi's pussies.

"Yes, goshujinsama!" Julia agreed, hurriedly crawling off the bed, dropping down in front of me, starting to lick all over my dick, doing her best to salivate and drool on it, focused on nothing other than getting me slick and ready. "Should I lube up Bea and Naomi's assholes, too?"

"Quick, but yeah," I told her.

"Please, lick my ass first, Mama!" Bea said, obviously wanting to get her ass fucked as soon as possible.

"No, mine first, Mom!" Naomi countered, for exactly the same reason.

"I'm going to eat out Naomi's first, since she only started acting like a disrespectful brat who thinks her pleasure matters more than goshujinsama's after Bea," Julia said, her voice chiding both of them. "Remember, as a Pokegirl, it's easy for you to orgasm, and goshujinsama's cock is literally keeping you from going crazy! You should always prioritize his pleasure because of that, even if he is really kind and works hard to make you both come and enjoy yourselves!"

I suspected this wasn't the first time Julia had given them this speech about the differences between Pokegirls and human men, by the way the pair reacted. "Yes, Mama, sorry, Mama," Bea said. Naomi, on the other hand, just raised her ass into the air expectantly, waiting for the rimjob she'd been promised. Julia promptly did exactly that, slurping noisily on her daughter's asshole as I watched, doing her level best to get it slick and wet as fast as possible, stuffing her fingers in Naomi's cunt before pulling them out and stuffing them up her ass once they were wet, doing her best to spread and prepare her daughter's asshole for me.

Less than a minute later, she popped off, going over to Bea, and Naomi looked up at me hopefully. "Please, take my last virginity, Dad!" She proclaimed, her pussy practically throbbing with arousal, and I dutifully pointed my dick at her puckered rosebud and started to slide on in, groaning at the sheer tightness of Naomi's asshole. "Ahnnngod fuck, harder," she pleaded, and I upped my pace, grinding my cock ever deeper inside her, managing to bottom out inside of ten seconds, just groaning as my cock wound up entirely wrapped in Naomi's sphincter. She squirmed on my cock in response, heavily, loudly, panting, her whole body trembling in place.

Her fingers clawed at the bed sheets beneath her, and she just groaned before finally coming in place on my cock, thrashing about on my dick as her tight asshole gripped and squeezed my cock, gasping for air as she took it like that. I gave her butt a couple quick squeezes before just smacking her ass. As her orgasm ran down, she was left panting on the bed, catching her breath as I slowly but surely pulled out of her tight asshole before starting to grind back inside her. "You're my daughter," I told her, and she nodded, my hand sliding along her flank, teasing her nipple for a moment before finally reaching up to her throat. "I'm the only man you'll have sex with for as long as I live."

"Yes, Dad," she agreed, as my fingers wrapped gingerly around her neck. Her breathing became heavy
as I held it there, her whole body - including her asshole - trembling in anticipation. I didn't actually squeeze, though, biding my time instead. "Choke me, Dad! Please, Da-khhh!" She was cut off as my fingers squeezed, prompting her asshole to squeeze as well, and of course she came fast and hard from the treatment. I reached down with my free hand as I ground myself all the way inside her, slapping her wet cunt several times, smacking her clit as well, making her just shudder and jerk in endless masochistic delight, relishing every single part of this experience.

Off to the side, Julia had finished eating out Bea's ass, and was just kneeling and jilling herself off like crazy as she watched me assfuck her orgasming daughter. Bea was similarly watching, though with as much jealousy as arousal, wishing she had gotten to be the one to get my cock up her asshole first. "Ah, Papa, can you choke me, too?" She asked.

"When I fuck you," I told her, as I slowly pumped at Naomi's tight asshole. I was going as fast as I could, but given how tight she was, and how hard she was coming, that was an uphill battle. I did reach over to give Bea's pussy a sharp slap, though, making her let out a squeak of surprise, pleasure, and pain, all mixing together in an erotic mix. I even let Naomi breathe for a moment, the girl desperately gasping for air in anticipation of getting choked again.

"Naomi, you should say thank you to goshujinsama for doing such a good job fucking your ass!" Julia said, clearly turned on beyond belief by making her daughters fuck me. "He's making you come lots, and hard, right?"

"Y-yes, M-Mom," Naomi managed to get out, squirming on my dick as she spoke. "Th-Thanks, Dad," she got out, before coming again, squirting all over the floor as her tight asshole grew even tighter, her whole body bucking on the bed. "Ahhh fuck so good!" I squeezed down on her throat again, cutting her off, while she just jerked on my dick. I twisted her up, using her throat to shift her position, forcing her to rest her back against my chest, her silky soft hair brushing against my skin as I held her in place against me.

"You're welcome, Naomi," I told her, leaning in to nibble at her ear. "Since you and Bea are both Julia's kids, you'll be able to fuck me pretty much whenever you want. But since Julia'd be mad otherwise, you have to say 'please,' got it?"

I released her throat for long enough to speak. "Yes, Dad. Thanks fo-khh!" She was cut off again as I tightened my grip on her throat once more, doing my best to just pound at her tight asshole, making her squeal and jerk each time a fresh orgasm came along, smacking her clit and pussy as her asshole got thoroughly reamed.

The longer I went on, the faster I got, her tight asshole slowly becoming accustomed to my girth, letting my movements become smooth and regular. Naomi, of course, came repeatedly from my thrusts, orgasming hard on my dick, mewling and clawing at the bed sheets beneath her. As it turned out, I had in fact done a good deal to exhaust my ability to come, because by the time Naomi was left just quietly wriggling on the bed, all the energy having left her body to leave her a panting, sweaty puddle on the bed - I was still hard, and I still hadn't come yet.

"Clean my dick off, Bitch," I said to Julia, who hurriedly moved over, wrapping my cock in her mouth and hungrily taking my whole dick into her throat, slurping and licking noisily as she cleaned the remnants left behind by her own daughter off my cock. I just groaned in pleasure at the sensations, placing one hand firmly on the back of her head as I held her down, lost in the moment. She didn't complain, even humming happily as her tongue slithered around. After about half a minute, though, I remembered that Bea was waiting for me, looking up at where she was wiggling her butt expectantly, hands spreading her ass cheeks as demonstration and preparation, and pulled my dick right out of Julia's mouth. "Here comes Papa's cock," I told Bea, grinning as I did.

"Yes!" Bea said. "Thanks, Papa! I'm super happy that I, ahhhhhm," she mewled in pleasure as I shoved my cock into her waiting asshole, her fingers practically clawing at her butt cheeks. She felt great as I thrust inside her, her tight asshole just squeezing on my dick as she let out all kinds of lewd, insensible noises, and I reached for one of her pigtails, yanking her up by it, twisting her head around and just mashing my lips against hers. She mewled softly into my mouth at the contact, clearly delighting in it - and then promptly came, squirting all over the edge of the bed. I hadn't even managed to get all the way inside her yet, thanks to her tight asshole.

I broke off the kiss, admiring her o-face, the way she went cross-eyed with pleasure as I kept grinding my cock ever deeper inside her. "What are you super happy about, Bea?" I asked her.

"Ahn, that, Papa's, fucking, my asshole," she breathed. "All my holes are Papa's holes to fuck, I only get to exist because Papa told Mama to have me," she said, her eyes wild with lust as she spoke, "and Papa only said that because he wanted to fuck Mama extra times."

"That's not true," I told her, and she let out the most curious little mewling noise as I tugged on her hair, twisting her around as I finally wedged my dick all the way inside her. "I said that because seeing your mother pregnant was hot."

"Ahhhh," she said, nodding in acceptance. "I'm just a happy accident. Papa is so me~ean," she whined out, though the way she wiggled on my dick made it clear she wasn't actually upset at all. "I only exist so Papa could, could, jerk off, to how hot, it was to see Mama pregnant," she said, before coming to the degrading thought - it seemed like she was psychologically masochistic, just like her mother.

"That's right," I grunted, as I started to gently pump my hips back and forth, most of my cock remaining inside her but an inch or so of flexibility feeling oh so good. "You and Naomi are just a lucky accident. I only had you because making Julia into my breeding bitch was hot as fuck." Bea just squirmed and mewled in place, her tight asshole getting even tighter as more pleasure hit her, shivering as she just dripped with raw arousal. "But don't worry, I do like you, and I'll take responsibility for you," I told her, leaning into her to bite at her neck.

I could see Naomi from that position, getting a good view of her frigging herself with two fingers as she watched what I was doing, her other hand on her throat, intermittently squeezing down. She'd apparently recovered enough to manage that, though she was still otherwise in the same position. When she caught me looking her way, she spoke up. "Dad, if we're just, accidents, then that means... that means we have to earn our existence," she said, her voice intense with arousal. "With our bodies. Like Mom said. We have to live to please you." She squeezed down on her own throat after finishing that thought, and promptly came, eyes rolling up in pleasure.

Yep. They were definitely Julia's clones, that was for sure. I upped my pace inside Bea, just ramming away insofar as I could, her tight asshole squeezing on my dick as I pushed her back down onto the bed, letting me get a good angle to just ram away. I was chasing my own orgasm by that point, listening as Bea and Julia and Naomi all offered their own obscene commentary on what was happening.

Bea struggled to talk, given I was railing her asshole, but when she did, she profusely thanked me for fucking her and thanked her mother for having her. "This is, where I'm, lucky, thank you, Papa, for letting Mama have me! Thank you, for fucking me!" "Thank you, for, for letting me, fuck Papa, Mama! Thank you for not selling me off as a Ghostrider baby who's worth a lot of money! Thank you for not selling me to a brothel!" "Thanksh, Papa! Thanksh, Mama! I'm sho luckyyyy!"

Julia, on the other hand, focused her dirty talk on the reality that she was personally whoring her daughters out to me. "I guided your cock right into my own daughter's cunt. I cleaned my own daughter's shit off your dick, just for you to shove it in the other one's asshole. Pre-Sukebe, they'd say I was a terrible mother, but things are different now." "This is where my daughters belong, bent over and getting fucked in every hole, used for your pleasure, goshujinsama! I'm so happy that you can make them happy like this!" "Choke her, goshujinsama! Bea loves being choked!" "Ahn, I'm giving you advice on how to best fuck my own daughters, goshujinsama, isn't that sexy?"

Naomi seemed to be getting off on the idea that she had to have sex with me, some nascent rape fantasy developing out of the way her own dirty talk was getting her ever wetter. "I don't have a choice but to suck and fuck you, Dad. If I don't have sex with you, I'll go crazy. I have to make you feel good so you keep fucking me." "Even Mom wouldn't protect me, if I made you mad at me. I have to obey you, Dad. I have to act like a good girl so you keep fucking me." "I have to obey you, Dad, just to get your cock, just to stay sane. This is what I need. It's natural for me. I'm your Pokegirl bitch and I was born just to get your dick hard."

In the end, I did finally come inside of Bea's asshole, groaning as I fired off spurt after spurt inside her, making her shiver and jerk in a particularly intense sympathetic orgasm. Then I just collapsed atop her, completely exhausted. It took me less than five minutes to drift off into a dreamless sleep from sheer, overwhelming enervation, my daughters having drained my balls very thoroughly. The last thing I remembered was Julia gently extricating me out of Bea's asshole in order to lay me down on the bed and tuck me in.

When I woke up, some hours later, Bea and Naomi were latched onto me from either side, their mother nowhere in sight, their expressions brightening as they noticed me waking up. "Papa, can we do it some more?"

"Please, Dad, keep fucking us, I'm getting addicted to your cock," Naomi breathed, reaching down to stroke my cock, which was only half-erect. "Please? I love you?"

"I love you too, Papa!"

In the end... I made them do the work that time.

14