Chapter 23-2 (Fallen)
705 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The change that Ginova brought upon the world was catastrophic. In such a short span of more than a decade she has caused many changes upon hundreds of millions of lives.

From a small village, Laim, expanding to Karda, and then the rest of the kingdom. The expansion rate was more fatal than a mass epidemic. Her influence grew stronger and more potent.

The kingdom of Deltorra fell under her absolute control not long after. The rest of the world too, won’t have it easy against her.

Especially the church of Aria.

It was almost inevitable that Ginova was destined to fight with them. The fact that she requires ‘Faith’ to grow was enough reason for her to go after them.

But it was simply not the time for her to strike. Even after all these years, she chose to avoid a direct confrontation with them, hiding her presence until this very moment.

The moment the high priestess Loraley fell under her clutches, her presence would be made known to them.

But it didn’t bother her much. She accumulated enough Faith Points for her to perform actual acts of miracle without batting an eye. It would be like a drop in a pond, enough for her to take care of herself and her people for a long while.

Though her power may be vast, Ginova knew she couldn’t be too careless. Her pond must grow to a sea with all its depths before she could truly flaunt herself as a true goddess.

It was enough for her own followers for they are harmless, but it would be a mistake to underestimate her enemies who have some resistance against her divinity.

“Tell me everything you know, Loraley. Everything about the Aria church.”

Loraley's lush body glistened with a sheen of sweat, her muscles tensed against the unforgiving iron restraints. Those plump breasts rose and fell with each ragged breath, the dusky nipples straining outward. She tugged helplessly at the chains, desperation burning in her eyes as the cold metal bit into her wrists and ankles.

That sweet pussy was laid bare, flushed and dripping with arousal. Her thighs quivered with need, dying to be spread wider and plundered. But the cruel chastity cage kept her thick cock locked up tight, swollen and denied any relief. Loraley whimpered, thrashing in anguished frustration.

“Y-yes… my lord…”

She fell into Ginova’s complete control. Powerless and obedient, that’s what she ended up as. A cute puppet for the goddess to toy with.

Surrounded by her three precious maidens, Aya, Sia, and Gylene, Loraley felt their nimble hands roamed over her trembling form with teasing caresses. Warm breath ghosted over her straining nipples, sending electrifying pleasures throughout her body. She whimpered, hips bucking in desperation for friction against her caged cock. But her pleas fell on deaf ears as the maidens continued their torment.

“For your help, I will reward you handsomely, Loraley. Your precious maidens and even Alter, I will give them back to you and more.”

Ginova's slender fingers danced over Loraley's caged manhood, eliciting pitiful whimpers from the helpless captive. The cruel metal trap denied any chance of relief, keeping that thick cock swollen and throbbing. The goddess toyed with the restraints, jiggling and squeezing the tender flesh trapped within.

“Nghh…!”

"You want this off so badly, don't you?" Ginova purred, her nails raking lightly along the underside. "To feel your luscious maidens wrapped around you, milking you dry over and over..."

She gave the chastity cage a firm tug, drawing a strangled cry from Loraley's lips. Ginova chuckled, relishing the erotic torment.

"P-please…" Loraley whimpered, hips bucking. "I'll tell you anything you want! Just… please…!"

Ginova's smiled as her delicate fingers finally unfastened the chastity cage. With a sensual moan, Loraley's thick cock sprang free— swollen and achingly hard from its imprisonment.

"Finally..." the goddess purred, giving the throbbing shaft a teasing stroke. "Let's see how well the maidens can perform."

In an instant, Loraley was swarmed by her three eager maidens. Soft hands caressed every inch of her trembling form as plump lips found her straining cock. Warm mouths latched on, tongues swirling and sliding along the underside.

"Nnghh...!" Loraley threw her head back, hips bucking upwards. The chains rattled as she strained against them.

Aya took the thick head between her lips, swirling her tongue around the leaking slit. Another mouthed at her aching balls, sucking them greedily. The third lapped along the shaft with broad, flat strokes.

Loraley panted and whimpered, overwhelmed by the onslaught of sensations. She was utterly at their mercy, putty in their skilled hands. Her heavy breasts heaved, nipples peaked and glistened with sweat.

Ginova watched with delight, one hand idly toying with her own hardening phallus "That's it, there you go. Let them worship you..."

The maidens' efforts intensified, mouths moving in tandem up and down Loraley's cock. Lewd slurping and sucking filled the air as they lavished her with their attention. Loraley's cries grew louder and more desperate, hips pistoning shamelessly.

"G-goddess...I can't...gonna...!"

Loraley's senses were overwhelmed as her maidens devoured her with eager mouths and skilled tongues. They relished the taste of her, savoring the musky aroma that filled their nostrils. Their lips trailed down, kissing and nipping at the sensitive skin along her inner thighs.

Aya's mouth left Loraley's cock with a wet pop, and she immediately attached her lips to the high priestess' dripping cunt. Her tongue delved deep, seeking out that bundle of nerves that would send Loraley into a tailspin.

"Oh, sweet goddess...!" Loraley cried out, her back arching off the table. The chains clanked, the metal biting into her flesh as she writhed in ecstasy.

Sia and Gylene flanked their mistress, taking her heavy breasts into their hands. They squeezed and massaged the plump orbs, rolling the distended nipples between their thumbs and forefingers. They mouthed at the sensitive peaks, teeth scraping lightly over the taut buds.

Loraley's cock throbbed, the tip swelling as it dripped a steady stream of precum. Aya's fingers wrapped around the shaft, stroking in time with her tongue's movements.

It was too much for Loraley to bear. The relentless stimulation pushed her over the edge, and she cried out hoarsely as her vision went white.

Her entire body convulsed, hips bucking wildly as her cock spewed rope after rope of thick, creamy cum. It splattered across the floor, painting the stones with milky streaks. Aya continued to suckle at her sensitive clit, milking every last drop from her aching balls.

Loraley's eyes remained wide open, unblinking as her orgasm washed over her. Her breath hitched in her throat, a strangled cry escaping her lips. Time seemed to stand still as her world narrowed to the exquisite sensations rippling through her body.

The maidens didn't stop, continuing their relentless assault on Loraley's senses. They seemed to sense that their mistress was teetering on the edge of consciousness and redoubled their efforts, determined to push her even further.

The high priestess' cock twitched and throbbed, responding to their relentless stimulation. Another orgasm built within her, threatening to send her spiraling back into that blissful abyss.

And then, as if in slow motion, Loraley felt herself tumbling back into darkness. Her eyes remained fixed and unblinking, frozen in a mask of ecstasy as her body continued to convulse and spasm.

Stream after stream of cum rocketed from her throbbing cock, painting the air with white, milky ropes. The maidens giggled and cooed, their fingers dancing over her sensitive flesh as they continued to pleasure their mistress even in her unconscious state.

Loraley's breath came in shallow gasps, her chest heaving as her body slowly began to relax. The torrent of cum tapered off, leaving her sticky and spent.

Loraley's body continued to twitch and spasm. Each pulse sent another gush of cum spurting from her sensitive cockhead. The maidens giggled and nuzzled her affectionately, their fingers gently tracing the veins on her throbbing cock. They marveled at the sight of their mistress's unrestrained passion, captivated by the beauty of her release.

Aya, the eldest of the maidens, leaned forward, her breath tickling Loraley's ear as she whispered, "You're so beautiful, Mistress. So powerful and uninhibited." Her fingers joined Sia's, stroking and caressing Loraley's cum-covered length, ensuring their mistress' pleasure continued even as her consciousness faded into slumber.

Gylene, her eyes sparkling with mischief, squeezed Loraley's glans gently, milking the last few drops of cum from her mistress' still-rock-hard cock. "Look at you, Mistress. So relaxed and satisfied. We'll take good care of you until you're ready to wake up and play again."

Satisfied that their mistress was thoroughly spent, the maidens exchanged pleased glances, their fingers never ceasing their gentle caresses as they basked in the afterglow of Loraley's intense orgasm.

Drifting in the darkness, Loraley's mind was blank, overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of her release. Her consciousness flickered like a candle in the wind, her body remaining alert and responsive to her devoted maidens' attentions.

"Oh, I will never get bored of this…" Ginova, feeling the heat in her core swelling up, began stroking herself as she joined the one-sided gangbang.

—————
———

Holy Empire Solheim.

The air was thick with incense, the sweet aroma filling the sanctum as the High Pontiff of the Aria Church stood alone. The elderly man, his face lined with age and eyes clouded with a milky film, seemed to sense a presence beyond the physical realm.

The presence that lies beyond the gate before him, covered upon layers and layers of lock mechanism. Golden carvings and words that adorned the gate semed ancient and sacred, yet not a speck of dust could be seen on it.

The gate appeared to be well taken care of despite the 'forbidden' aura it emitted.

The High Pontiff raised a trembling hand, his fingers curled around an ancient key. With a whisper of ancient chants, he inserted it into the first lock. There was a soft click, and the first seal was undone.

"The time has come. A bizarre catastrophe engulfing the world… and the uprising of a demonic cult…"

The door began to hum, the air seemed to vibrate slightly. Behind the high pontiff, stood a girl dressed in all white from head to toe. A veil covered her entire face, thus blurring her facial expressions.

Contrary to the grand, mysterious gate before them, the girl in white wore beautiful and pretty jewels and all sorts of ornaments hanging off her clothing. Despite her hidden face, even a fool would know that she was someone not to be trifled with.

She was the saintess.

Aurora V. Solheim.

The girl's voice, soft and melodic, broke the silence. "This gate… what is it hiding inside?"

"Your destiny lies beyond this gate, Saintess. In the future, when you reach your true potential, you shall return here and reclaim your throne and fulfill your role as the Holy One."

The high pontiff let out a deep breath, "For now, I just wanted to show you the 'entrance' to that destiny."

"…What have you done with that key?" The Saintess continued, unfazed by his cryptic words.

"The world has fallen into turmoil. I believe you know what I'm talking about."

"The rise of this heretical cult, led by a self-proclaimed goddess. This woman, this creature, who called herself Ginova, has amassed a significant following in the Kingdom of Deltorra. Her inner circle, those closest to her, are creatures akin to her—they call themselves the Hermaphrodites, beings who possess both male and female reproductive organs. An unholy abomination. Is this what you are referring to?"

The High Pontiff's voice trembled as he spoke, a mix of disgust and fear evident in his tone. "They are an affront to the goddess Aria and her teachings. To think that such heresy could gain a foothold in our world... It is unthinkable."

"I heard they have been around for quite a while… why haven't we demolished them?"

"Because it seems this heretic goddess isn't all talk. She has powers. Powers that are not simple."

It was subtle, but the Saintess tilted her head ever so slightly, "What do you mean, sire?"

"It is uncertain. Not much is known about this Ginova. There was little to no information we could gather from our espionage. Despite the years of effort we have put into, none of our spies returned. Nothing concrete ever gained, only the fact that their influence continues to grow. Even this barebones information we have of them is very superficial. It's almost…"

The high pontiff hesitated for a moment and the saintess didn't interrupt. She let him finish his thoughts out loud.

"It's almost like she leaked the information on purpose, to show herself off to us. To taunt us."

"With respect, sire, that does not make any sense. Why would she show herself to us? To antagonize us in public? Our influence is worldwide, our followers are many, and our might is unparalleled. She has nothing to gain to provoke us."

The High Pontiff let out a slow breath, his eyes never leaving the gate. "That may be so, however the fact that she and her cult survived this long says something about her capacity as a leader. She is not to be underestimated. Do you understand, Aurora?"

The Saintess shifted her weight slightly, the ornaments on her clothes let out soft jingles, "…Understood, sire."

As the High Pontiff's words lingered in the air, the Saintess Aurora's gaze remained fixed on the gate. Her thoughts were a mystery, but her silence spoke volumes. The High Pontiff, sensing her unease, continued to elaborate on the gravity of the situation.

"We have reason to believe that Ginova's powers are tied to the faith of her followers. The more devout they are, the stronger she becomes. It's a vicious cycle, one that we cannot afford to ignore. If we don't act soon, her influence will spread beyond the Kingdom of Deltorra, and our own empire will be threatened."

The Saintess's veil rustled softly as she inclined her head, her eyes still fixed on the gate. "I see," she said, her voice low and measured. "And what of Loraley, the High Priestess of Deltorra? How has she been faring?"

"A complicated woman, that Loraley Rainfield," the High Pontiff mused, his gaze shifting away from the gate as he stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Appointed by this very church, she is a devoted follower of Aria. A shining example among the priestesses. But recently, we received reports of her confronting the cult leader herself based in Karda."

His eyes narrowed, and a shadow passed over his face. "The reports suggested that the confrontation resulted in failure, that Loraley returned back to the capital with some injuries with her men."

The Saintess listened intently, her eyes now closed behind the veil. Her expression was unreadable, but the faint creases around her eyes suggested a hint of concern. "And how reliable is this information? Do you suspect that the report was fake?"

The High Pontiff has not realized that Loraley has been turned into Ginova's loyal slave yet.

"I believe the report is accurate. However, we have not heard from Loraley since. It is possible that she is still recovering from her injuries from the confrontation or tending to some urgent matter within the kingdom. After all, her loyalty and devotion to the church are unquestionable."

"Indeed, her commitment to Aria's teachings is unwavering. She would never turn her back on her faith."

"Precisely. And that is why we must consider the possibility that Ginova may have... influenced her in some way. We cannot rule out the idea that Loraley may be under Ginova's control, manipulated to do her bidding without her knowledge."

The Saintess's eyes snapped open, and she straightened her posture. "Do you have any evidence to support this claim, sire? Any signs or behaviors that indicate Loraley's allegiance has shifted?"

The High Pontiff shook his head, a troubled look on his face. "None that we can pinpoint directly. But mark my words, Ginova is a cunning creature. She would not let such an opportunity pass. And Loraley, being the High Priestess of Deltorra, would be a valuable asset to the cult."

"Then we must act with caution," the Saintess said, her voice steady despite the unsettling revelation. "Loraley's knowledge of the church and her position of power could be used against us if she has, in fact, fallen under Ginova's sway."

The High Pontiff nodded, his eyes hardening with determination. "Exactly, my child. We must proceed with utmost vigilance. Loraley's capture by Ginova could be a ruse, a ploy to extract sensitive information from her. We must assume the worst and prepare accordingly."

"What are your orders, sire?" the Saintess asked, her tone respectful yet expectant.

"For now, we shall continue to monitor the situation closely," the High Pontiff replied, stroking his chin in thought. "Increase surveillance on Loraley and her movements. If she is, indeed, under Ginova's influence, we must uncover the extent of her control and any plans the cult may have for her. Only then can we decide on our next course of action."

"As you command, sire," the Saintess said, inclining her head in acquiescence. "May Aria guide us in this difficult time and protect us from the heretics' reach."

The High Pontiff smiled, a hint of warmth returning to his stern features. "May it be so, my child. Together, we shall face this threat and restore order to the world. Aria's light shall shine upon the righteous path."

26