My current works
7.5k 17 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, along with this informational chapter, I have a bit of an announcement.

For those unaware, I am not exactly the healthiest of individuals, when it comes to Mental and Physical health. Not too long ago I was, well... Suicidal, quite so. But, I have been talking with a therapist, trying to throw out a lot of the negative things that were affecting my life, and I've overall been trying to improve myself and my life. So much so, that I've actually lost 30 lbs, and eat a lot healthier. However, my body apparently doesn't agree with my healthier lifestyle, as my Gallbladder has now failed, and no longer is functioning. As I was informed, I have to get it surgically removed, If I don't, and I get an infection, all of my other organs will subsequently fail, which will prove to be quite fatal. Not to mention I'm probably going insane, but yeah. Just the usual.

Moving on from that grim topic, here's the promised Synopsis of all of my current works, published and not published. By the way, the unpublished works are on my Patreon if interested.

Also, for those who still do not know, I'm not straight, in fact, I am pansexual, though I am not much of a believer in a lot of the nonsense with the LGBTQ community lately. Just stating this because for those unaware, hardly are my MCs ever straight.

Avatar of the Old Gods - Original Novel - Not Published

Synopsis: In a modern world where Gates and portals suddenly opened across Earth on July 18th of 2035, unleashing countless horrors, monsters, and more from other worlds, much of Earth was destroyed, and the Old Gods of Earth had been all but forgotten, few even remembered the Old Gods, let alone worshiped them anymore, leaving the Gods weak and their influence on Earth even weaker.

Heroes rose, Villains too, Monsters roamed, and so much more now called the world home. With the events of the 'Rending,' Earth had become a Nexus point for countless realms and dimensions across the Earth. However, exactly 35 years after the 'Rending,' a young girl began having Dreams. These were not your typical dreams, as in these Dreams the naive young girl began to meet the people she began to call 'Friends.'
 

The Lone Outsider - Fanfic - Waifu Catalog [SCP] - Published

Synopsis: What would happen if a young man were to find that everything he once knew to exist, even himself, was all just a dream, a dream of a Great Old One, an Eldritch entity indescribable and mind-shattering in appearance? With Vale's whole existence becoming erased with the waking of his creator, he was surprised to find that his Creator and now Patron were far from done with him, and due to being brought back by his creator, his soul would be irreversibly changed? 

The Game Cafe in Marvel and DC - Fanfic - Published

Synopsis: My name is Zeref, a transmigrator who found himself in a Universe filled with many dangers, world-ending crises, and beings of unbelievable power.
Oh, yeah. Did I mention I own a small gaming cafe, a system, and am no longer human?
No? Doesn't matter.
Now, why don't you come to check out the new games offered through our unique VR computers and unlock the goods offered in my shop?
Hey, why are you aiming a gun at me? Are you stupid or something?

The Mad Dreamer - Fanfic - Not Published [MHA/Omniverse]

Synopsis: Midoriya Izuku is a boy without a Quirk who dreams of becoming a Hero, like his idol, whom he looks up to as if they were a God among men, All Might, a hero who smiles in the face of all dangerous, but who could have guessed that he was unfortunate enough to meet his own hero? That very same hero, and his idol, ruthlessly crushed his dreams and aspirations to be a hero, telling the young boy that without a quirk, he was not fit to be a hero. World view shattered, the catatonic boy decides he's had enough. Enough of the bullying, enough of the borderline torture that his so-called 'friend' did to him on a daily basis, and the constant ridicule everyone gave him. He chose to end his life.

Unfortunately for him, not only did he survive his suicide attempt, but his dormant quirk awoke. A quirk some would consider a blessing and a terrible curse.

Reborn in Family Madrigal - Fanfic - Not Published [Encanto/Omniverse]

Synopsis: What would happen if you were to find yourself reborn into the magical Disney family of Madrigal in Encanto? 

This is the story of Salem Madrigal, daughter of Pepa and Felix Madrigal, and how she uses her unique gift to help and protect her family, and Encanto, her home, and rise in power across the Omniverse. 

Oh...right, did she perhaps forget to mention that she was a Futa? Well...you at least know that now.

The Dungeon of Stories - Fanfic - Published [Dungeon/Omniverse]

Synopsis: Floating in the air just in the middle of Times Square in New York was a strange crack in the air that emitted a strange golden light, set as a perimeter around said crack, were countless US Soldiers, Tanks, and the sound of Attack Helicopters and jets flying overhead.

Suddenly the crack let out a deeper glow for a second as a figure materialized just next to the crack.

It was a man, or what appeared to be a man.

Pale white skin, glowing blue flames where the eyes should be, a strange crowned helmet, long snow white hair, strange armor with a skull molded onto the belt, and knee guards. In the man's hands was a glowing blue long sword with a skull just between the blade and guard.

With a flash, dozens more figures started appearing around the crack too. Men and women wearing strange armor with decayed skin and missing flesh. They were undead. And each of them had the same blue flame inside their eyes and mouths...

The Lich King and his army have arrived in a new world.

Behind him, countless more started arriving, an ominous black dragon with piercing red eyes and a strangely demonic form, Alduin the World Eater has arrived.

A Wraith with an army of countless ghosts, Aliens, Monsters, Gods, and countless creatures appeared around the portal, and they were just the beginning. 

Bringing Life to the Wasteland - Fanfic - Published [Fallout]

Synopsis: Once human, a man now finds himself reborn as a monster in a world filled with them, what can this monster do, other than work to strengthen himself and his allies in hopes of survival?

Reborn as the Beauveria Mordicana Spores of Vault 22, spores that can infect living entities, turning them into feral plant monster hybrids, much like the Flood of Halo, John must work to expand his influence, create more spores, and expand his area of influence, or, eventually be destroyed due to the danger he possesses.

The Godslayer's Hell - Fanfic - Not Published [GOW/Omniverse]

Synopsis: What would happen when Zeus and all of the other Olympian Gods who fell by Kratos's hands, in their final breaths, exhausted all their power and very souls to curse Kratos to wander for all eternity, with no chance of ever genuinely finding peace? The Answer? No one would ever know or understand.

The Unusual Predator - Fanfic - Not Published [AVP/Fate/Marvel]

Synopsis: What would happen if a man were to reborn in Yautja society in a Universe mixed with Marvel, DC, and Fate? Answer? Chaos.

The Lewd Traveler - Fanfic - Not Published [OC World/Omniverse]

Synopsis: What happens when a horny girl wakes up with a somewhat changed body, a status screen, and a system?

A Shattered Soul - Fanfic - Not Published [Red Vs Blue/Halo/Mass Effect]

Synopsis:

The Alpha. A Smart AI that had reached Sapience, one given to Leonard Church, the human the Alpha was created from when he started the Freelancer Program, one of many programs that were intended to help Humanity win the Great War against the Covenant. A War that Humanity was losing. In secret, Dr. Leonard Church, Director of the program, knew he needed more AI, but he only had the one, the Alpha AI.

So, in an act of cruel desperation, or perhaps something else, The Director saw only one option. Over the course of months or years, the Director had the Alpha tortured. Pieces of its mind and soul broke off, like a brain removing a memory that caused too much harm. From this torture, nine AI fragments were created, Beta, Gamma Delta, ETA, Iota, Theta, Sigma, Omega, and finally, Episolon.

Each was a key aspect of the Alpha's soul.
Beta was the Alpha's failures and mistakes.
Gamma was its Reasoning.
Delta was its Logic.
Eta was its fear.
Iota was its happiness.
Theta was its trust.
Sigma was its Ambition and Creativity.
Omega was its Rage.
And Epislon...Epsilon was its memory.

With no way for any more fragments to be extracted from Alpha, the Director has memories planted in Alpha's mind and gave Alpha a body before sending it off to a location where no one would look, with an identity that no one would look into.

After quite a lot, Alpha discovered who it was, and what it was. The Alpha and all other fragments died in an EMP blast, taking down everything the Director built up over the years. However, there was one fragment that survived. Epsilon, Alpha's Memories.

155