Vol.3 Ch.190 Johan’s Unknown Confidence 🦴
1.6k 14 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dalia looked over at Percy, "I think I'm ready to turn in for the night as well, Gamma."

Percy looked up at Dalia and saw the mischievous look in her eye. He gulped as he thought of the possible things she was going to try to do to him tonight.

'Maybe she just wants to cuddle?' Percy hoped.

"O-Okay. So you need me to escort you to your room?"

Dalia gave him a smirk, "Yes, that would be wonderful."

'I know that look... It's going to be a long night. You got this Percy!' He thought as he stood up from his seat.

Nieren glared at Dalia, "You! You need to keep it down! I can't sleep if I have to listen to you screaming all night."

Dalia rolled her eyes, "It's howling, Woody... Just don't listen. It's not my problem if you can't sleep."

"I can't help it that my elven ears are sensitive. Plus, I need to make sure that I can hear what's going on with His Highness and Lady Rya's room," Nieren defended.

Dalia giggled, "So, you prefer to hear the moans of Alpha over me? I didn't know you swing that way, Woody."

Nieren shook her head, "NO! You don't know what you're talking about, Dog!"

"Oh? Or is it Beta's moans that you're into? You're a strange elf, huh?" Dalia teased.

Nieren's face turned beet red due to Dalia striking too close to the truth.

"Enough! I'm tired of listening to your babbling, Wolf... Nieren, use these," Yuliana was growing weary with all this mating talk and handed her daughter some earplugs she specially made for her and her daughter.

Nieren was reluctant to grab them, 'But how can I hear my prince's handsome voice with these damn things blocking my ears?' She thought while examining the earplugs.

"Nieren. We are living in a human kingdom. And they mate almost as much as the beastkins. We can't expect them to behave like civilized people." Yuliana chided.

Nieren huffed, "Hmph. You don't have to remind me, Mother."

Everyone who was witnessing them shook their heads in disbelief, especially the servants.

"I'll see you later, Woody," Dalia said with a wink.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Percy asked Dalia.

"What is it, Gamma?" Dalia tilted her head.

"The formalities," Percy told her.

"I forgot. Sorry, Lord Huma-Johan and Lady Tayna. I appreciate your hospitality. And if you excuse me, I need to spend time with my Gamma," Dalia bowed her head slightly and looked over at Percy, "Come on Gamma. The night is young."

Dalia grabbed Percy's arm and the two of them walked out of the dining room.

Sir George looked around and decided that it was best for him to go over all the notes that he had taken so far. He had a lot of information and he needed to get a better grasp on how to apply it to his pick-up artistry.

"Well, today's been very informative. I'll check in with the General and have some men posted by the Prince's quarters. You don't have to worry about anything, Lord Johan," Sir George said as he stood up and left the dining room.

"Thank you, Sir George. That would be a relief," Johan said.

'That was a surprising dinner. But why does my core feel so warm all of a sudden? It must be from all this talk from Lady Rya. She's very forward. Plus, why did she say to take it easy on Tayna? I can barely get her to talk to me, and we've been married for six years. Is that all it takes? To be more direct? But I don't want to offend her... Or her family.'

"Lord Johan. May my daughter and I have a room that's furthest away from the wolfkin please?" Yuliana requested.

"Mom!" Nieren tried to protest but her mother shot her down with a glare.

"Of course, my lady. Lester. Please escort these two ladies to a room," Johan said.

Lester the butler nodded and led the two ladies out of the dining room. Leaving Johan and Tayna alone.

That's when Johan noticed that there was something different about Tayna. He couldn't put his finger on it, but she looked healthier.

"Are you alright, Tayna?" Johan asked.

Tayna looked at him in surprise. She wasn't used to him asking questions. Normally she would have blown him off. She couldn't help but notice his features seemed more refined. And he wasn't looking at her with his usual hopeless eyes.

"Umm... Yes. I'm fine, thank you," Tayna said.

Johan didn't know what else to say, but he didn't want her to leave just yet. And he wanted to test out all of the advice Quinus had given him.

"Well, this day became more interesting than normal. Did you enjoy yourself, Tayna?" Johan asked.

Tayna wouldn't have entertained the idea of talking to him one-on-one. But she had to agree. This day had turned her world upside down, then right side up, again.

"Yeah, it was interesting. Especially meeting the prince... And Lady Rya. They're a fascinating pair. The way they talk to each other is so strange," Tayna said while looking at her healed hand.

Johan was beyond elated. This was the first time Tayna hadn't just walked off from him. He remembered one of the important things from Quinus. Keep striking when the iron is hot.

"Well, the prince was always an interesting man. Even when he was a child, it felt like I was talking to an adult instead of a little kid. But the way he talks to Rya, it's like he's truly in love. He's never shown this side of him. And he fell in love with a Dark Elf of all people. I didn't see it coming... Well, there are some things that were predictable," Johan chuckled.

Tayna looked at Johan with a bit of curiosity, "Like what?"

"The prince has always had a thing for women with... Well, you know."

Tayna knew what he was referring to. Rya's boobs were enormous.

"If it was only that easy," Tayna sighed.

Johan became nervous when seeing Tayna looking disappointed. He made a mistake bringing up Rya's figure and he knew he needed to act fast before she could change her mind about talking to him.

"W-Well, yours are impressive," Johan blurted out.

Tayna stared at Johan, "What?"

Johan could feel his hands getting sweaty, but he had already dug his grave. He was going to have to follow through and dig his way out.

"I-I'm saying your breasts are impressive."

Tayna shook her head and stood up, "Well, good night, Lord Johan."

'No! No! No! Dammit! Think, Johan! I can't let her leave on this bad note!' Johan panicked as things were falling apart fast.

"I didn't mean to offend you, Lady Tayna."

Tayna looked back at him, "And just what did you mean?"

Johan wasn't sure how to answer the question. But he was sure he had a look of panic written all over his face.

"I'm not good at complimenting people, my lady. I'm sorry if I offended you."

Tayna didn't know why, but this was one of the rare times she wasn't insulted by her husband's antics. For some reason, the look of panic on his face made her smile for a brief second.

"Goodnight, Lord Johan. See you tomorrow," Tayna walked off leaving a confused Johan sitting there. Normally he would have been enthralled with seeing his wife not scolding him or rolling her eyes at him.  But tonight, he didn't know why he had the urge to reach out to her and kiss her. Especially, when he saw her hips swaying and her ass jiggling a bit under her black dress.

'Did she gain weight? Her behind is more attractive than I remember.'

Johan followed after her.

"Lady Tayna," Johan called out.

Tayna stopped and turned around, "Yes?"

"Can I walk you to your room?"

"It's not necessary, Lord Johan."

"Just to be safe, I insist," Johan said.

"Fine," Tayna wasn't sure why she agreed, but something inside her told her she should.

Johan had caught up to her and started walking next to her. It was quiet in the manor and the awkwardness between the two of them was getting to Johan a bit.

'What did Quinus say? Just act like you belong here... Okay, just take a look at her and see if she is annoyed.' Johan stole a glance at Tayna and he saw a faint blush on her face.

He couldn't believe it. She wasn't annoyed at all in fact. She looked like she was enjoying his company. So he remained silent for now as neither of them said a word.

'I can't believe it! I'm walking my wife to her room! I feel so alive! But, why does my manhood feel so itchy all of a sudden? Maybe I should take a bath later tonight.' Johan thought as his heart started pumping faster as his mana vein was healed by Rya.

After going up a set of stairs. The two of them had finally made it to the door to Tayna's room.

"Well, here we are. Goodnight, Lord Johan," Tayna turned around to open her door.

Johan was going to let her be and leave. But his body moved on its own. And his hand grabbed Tayna's arm.

"Johan!? Wh~Mmmm!" Tayna tried to protest, but before she could. Her lips were being sealed by his.

Johan had no idea what came over him, but he was kissing his wife! His arms wrapped around her body to hug her. Tayna couldn't believe what her husband was doing, and she couldn't believe that she wasn't pushing him away.

'Aunh! W-What has gotten into him!? Aunh! What's he doing with his tongue? Oh, goddess! Aunh!'

Johan was enjoying every moment. His wife's scent was intoxicating and her body was so soft.

Tayna had never kissed another man before. All she was taught was the basics of procreation. And from what she remembered, Lady Aaliyah told her about a woman's lower lips and how her cycles would happen. She told her what sex was and how it was a means to an end. But the more Johan's tongue invaded her mouth. The more her loins started to throb.

After a couple of minutes, the two broke their kiss. Both of them were breathing heavily.

"T-That was..." Johan was at a loss for words.

"You should leave," Tayna said as her hands were holding onto his arms.

Johan looked at her red face. She was so cute and sexy. He couldn't help himself. His cock was so hard. It was almost painful and his instincts told him to make love to her.

"Well, there's a problem," Johan said.

"Huh?" Tayna's voice was still a bit raspy.

"I'm afraid I can't leave," Johan said as he lifted her head up with his right hand.

"H-Hey! Mmmmh!? Mmmm!?"

Johan had his lips locked with hers again.

'What's gotten into him?! Aunh! W-Why is his hand rubbing my butt?! What's wrong with him!? H-He making me feel... weird! A-And squishy... down there.'

Their tongues were wrestling each other, but Tayna was losing the battle. Then Johan's hands went lower and squeezed Tayna's ass.

'She has one hell of an ass! Thank the goddess!'

Johan's free hand was groping Tayna's plump ass with joy. He could feel his member twitching as he was humping his crotch against hers. Tayna was starting to lose herself.

'I-I can't stop him! O-Oh goddess! H-His hand is touching... t-there!'

Tayna was panting and her legs were shaking, "Johan... We should stop..."

"But I can't. Not when I made you like this," Johan whispered in her ear.

Tayna felt her whole body quiver. She felt his hand untying the corset to her black dress. Then he slowly pulled it down, revealing her large breasts.

"So beautiful," Johan breathed out as the urge to please his wife skyrocketed.

"L-Let me go! H-Have you gone mad!" Tayna protested. She was more shocked at the way her body was reacting than anything.

Johan looked into her eyes. The lustful look she was giving him was all he needed. He didn't know what had come over him. But he was going to do everything in his power to make her his.

"You've been the most beautiful woman in the entire world to me. And the only woman who has ever captivated my heart. Now let me show you just how much you mean to me."

'H-He's just saying that to get into my knickers! B-But why does he sound so sincere?'

"No. We're not doing this. Let go of me!" Tayna struggled, but her body wasn't cooperating.

"Tayna, I love you," Johan said, as he stared deep into her eyes.

"J-Johan..." Tayna didn't know how to respond. She never felt like this before.

Then she felt her body being lifted with ease.

"Johan, what are you-!" Tayna yelped out when she was lifted off the ground.

"You're a married woman. You should be more careful with how you treat your husband," Johan smirked.

"I'm not in the mood for your games! I'll forgive you if you put me down and leave!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm not leaving until I make you mine," Johan said as he walked into the room with Tayna in his arms.

'Aunh!? W-Was Johan always this strong? He's carrying me like a child!'

"Put me down! That's an order!" Tayna tried to sound authoritative, but the way her voice was quivering in excitement didn't help her case.

"And what if I don't want to? Will you punish me?" Johan looked at her as he picked up on her arousal.

"N-No! I-I... Johan. You're playing with fire," Tayna warned.

"Hmmm. I'll take my chances."

"Johan! PUT ME DOWN NOW!"

Johan didn't respond. He placed her on her bed but he didn't move away.

"Don't make me repeat myself," Tayna warned as her body was getting hotter and hotter.

Johan was still in a daze, but he was trying his best to keep his cool. But his mana lust was going crazy and his member was about to rip through his pants.

"For some reason, I don't believe you, Tayna. Especially since your body is calling out for me. Your breasts are begging me to taste them. And the scent coming from between your legs is making me very hungry."

'How is he acting so bold! And his eyes are so... seductive.'

Tayna wanted him to touch her and pleasure her. But her pride wouldn't allow it.

"I'll have you know that you'll be punished if you continue this," Tayna said while trying to lean back away from him, but he moved in closer.

"Well, then I look forward to my punishment. I just want to spend my night with you," Johan said as his hand went to her thigh.

"I won't permit you. Aunh? W-Why are you looking at me like that? Johan, wait! Augh! AH!"

Tayna didn't expect him to start kissing her neck. And the way his tongue teased her, her body was starting to feel strange.

'H-How dare he! Aungh!? T-This is so frustrating! Why does his touch feel so good!? Aunh! And my lower half feels so hot! Aunh! What's wrong with my body!? Augh! I can't let him win. O-Oh, goddess! His hand is... t-touching my chest!'

Tayna had never felt this way before. All Johan had done was kiss her neck and it made her body so sensitive.

'I-I need to get this over with so he can leave! Aunh! Because he's making me feel funny. T-Think Tayna! What did Lady Aaliyah say about men? Oh yeah! They will climax in 30 seconds. If I just let him finish, then it will be over! But what if he wants me to finish first? No, no, no, no, no! I'm not letting him make me climax!'

"Aunh! S-Stop! Mmmm!" Tayna moaned as she felt Johan sucking on her nipples.

"You're so beautiful. Every part of you is beautiful," Johan said as he continued kissing and licking her body.

Tayna used whatever will she had left to push Johan's head back away from her body. She needed to act before he could start kissing her again. So, what little space she had was enough for her to quickly spin herself around on the bed so she was lying face down first. Then she lifted the skirt of her black dress. Showing her wet and sticky white panties.

'Thank the Goddess. Now he can't tease my breasts!' Tayna thought as her body trembled in anticipation.

"Johan... I'm waiting. Just get it over with so we can be done!" Tayna blurted out with her eyes closed.

Johan had never seen something so erotic in his life.

'She's asking me to mount her. I can't believe this! My wife is giving me her consent. Thank the Goddess!'

"As you wish, my lady," Johan said as he got behind her and removed her panties.

'I-It's okay... I've dealt with pain before... It should be no different than... Ahhhhh! What is he doing!'

Tayna didn't expect Johan to start licking her slit.

"Aunh! N-No! You're supposed to penetrate me! Aunh! Don't do that! Aunh!? Aunh! O-Oh goddess, what's he doing to me!?" Tayna screamed.

Johan was just using the advice the Prince gave him. His tongue was lapping up her juices. And she was squirting all over his face.

"I can't mount you without making sure you're nice and wet," Johan said as his mouth went back to work.

"Aunh! No! No! This is too much! Aunh! I'm your wife! And I'm telling you to-! Aunh! Stop using your tongue! And mount me!"

"No," Johan said.

He started sucking on her clitoris, and her legs started shaking uncontrollably.

"Aunh! Johannnnn! M-My clitoris! S-Stop! That spot! It feels... too go~weird! Aunh! I can't handle this kind of stimulation! Aunh! Put your manhood in me this instant! Or I will never allow you to touch me again!" Tayna moaned out in a mix of pleasure and frustration. 

Johan stopped and stood up. Then he took off his pants and revealed his 8-inch cock.

Tayna's eyes went wide. 'I-It's so big. W-Was he always this big?... T-That's not important! I just have to deal with a little pain and once Johan climaxes, then I can get rid of him!'

Johan lined up his cock and pushed the tip in slowly.

"Aungh!" Tayna cried out in pain.

"Are you okay?" Johan asked.

"O-Of course! This is nothing! So stop your worrying!" Tayna shouted out, but she was lying. The pain was unpleasant but it wasn't that bad.

"Okay," Johan said and continued pushing.

'This pain is annoying. But it's nothing compared to that stupid slime that started eating my arm. OH!?... Huh? Where did that pleasure come from?... If it wasn't for this pain then I would be in trouble. AUNH!? J-Johan's dick is still going in deeper!? It's bigger than I imagined!'

Tayna felt the pain mixed with the pleasure after her maidenhood was broken by his member. Johan felt so alive. And he was using everything in his will to control the urge to ram into her.

"Augh! W-Weren't you supposed to ejaculate already? You've been going at it for long enough!" Tayna yelped out as Johan was slowly entering her.

"What are you talking about? I just put it in," Johan stuttered as his wife tightened around his member.

"Well, it shouldn't be that hard to climax!" Tayna retorted.

"Why don't you relax and let me make you feel good," Johan said.

'Feel... Good? He thinks he can make me feel better than this? I'll say that intercourse is not as bad as I thought. But I don't know how me and every other woman are supposed to enjoy this part at all! It's tolerable at best and he's delusional to think I can relax!'

Tayna didn't believe him. Her teacher told her that intercourse was always painful and quick. It was an unfortunate part of her duties as a noblewoman.

"Fine. Just don't make me wait any longer," Tayna said.

"Alright, then I'm going to start moving now," Johan said as he slowly pulled his dick halfway out.

'O-Oh. H-He's pulling it out. I-Is it finally over? Goddess, please, make this nightmare end. O-Oh... H-He's pushing it back in... O-Oh, I see. This is a little different than what I was expecting.'

With each stroke, the pleasure was starting to increase. But the pain was making it hard for her to enjoy it fully.

'W-Well, at least it's better than my finger getting eaten off by a stupid slime. Ugh, I still need to think of a punishment for Johan after he finally finishes. Augh! D-Does he know how rude it is to make a lady wait? H-How long is this supposed to take? Augh! This is getting tiresome!'

Tayna just lay there waiting for Johan to finish.

 

***

 

Quinus was getting ready for bed in the guest room. He put away his armor and sword in the chest next to the wardrobe in the corner of the room.

"There we go, now let's have some f... Rya? What are you doing?" Quinus asked as he saw Rya standing by the far wall with her eyes closed and hand out.

"I'm concentrating," Rya replied.

"Concentrating? On what?"

"I can hear Johan and Tayna having sex. But she's a virgin and I'm trying to heal Tayna... Johan broke her hymen, and I think she's in a lot of pain right now," Rya answered while her eyes were still closed.

"Wait, you can hear them fucking right now?" Quinus asked in amazement. He was impressed that Johan was able to convince her.

"Yep. I almost channeled my mana towards Tayna's womb to help rid her pain and make her fall for Johan... I'm tired of her trying to flirt with you," Rya said as she stretched out her right hand a little further. "Plus, this is good practice on healing someone who's out of sight... I don't think I can regrow someone's limb or organ from this distance. But I could save someone's life before I can get closer to them to regenerate anything that was lost."

"Well, I'll be damned. You surprise me every day, babe... And I didn't know Johan had it in him to make any move on Tayna. I hope he didn't push her too far. He seemed kinda clueless with knowing anything about women in general," Quinus said.

"Well from what I could hear. He became a little more assertive due to the Mana Lust coursing through his body."

"Wait? Johan has a mana vein?... I remember him killing multiple monsters back in the day with his father and he couldn't grow it to save his life. So, how is he all of a sudden experiencing Mana Lust?"

"It's a long story. But I noticed some strange particles floating around his mana vein. And I healed it right before we left the dining room. I don't know what type of mana vein he has, but I was hoping it would be strong enough for him to unleash Mana Lust at the right time. It was risky I know, but he seems like a man who cares and wants to make his wife proud. And it seems I am right. He's trying to control himself but he's struggling to not go at her like a jackhammer," Rya said as she started to meditate.

"Huh... Hey, babe?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you, for helping them. Johan was always a bit of an outcast back when he was a kid... And he deserves some happiness in his life. There's no one like you, and that makes me love you," Quinus said.

Rya blushed a bit but she remained focused on healing Tayna.

'W-Why is he so adorable! I-I need to concentrate. You got this Rya. Tayna is almost healed and-'

"There... She's good now. Plus, I think Tayna needs some happiness in her life as well. Alright Johan, make sure you go and rock her world. Lord knows you both deserve it." Rya said out loud as she clapped her hands in satisfaction.

Quinus had a huge smile on his face.

"You know, you're pretty cute when you're healing others."

"Hmph. I'll show you cute."

"I love you, Rya," Quinus said.

"Oh. Stop... You're gonna make me blush," Rya said, and her cheeks turned red.

"So, are they still going at it? Will you be able to sleep tonight?" Quinus asked.

"Yep, Johan is picking up the pace... So, I don't know how much sleep I will get. Being an elf isn't easy, Quin," Rya said with a defeated smile.

"Well? Is there something I can do to help you sleep?"

Rya brought her index finger to her chin and started tapping it.

"Well, maybe my moans will drown out theirs. And it will help me go to sleep easier if I release some pent-up energy," Rya giggled.

Quinus gave a smirk and walked up behind her and kissed her neck.

"Well, come here, and let's get you a good night's rest," Quinus said as he didn't hesitate to scoop Rya into his arms and place her on the bed.

"Hehe, that's what I'm talking about," Rya laughed and then Quinus began undressing her.

Rya enjoyed a good night of rough sex with her husband.

39