Vol.1 Ch.42 Bath Time.
5.7k 10 157
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dalia stubbled into the bathroom as Rya slammed the door shut and leaned her back against it.

"What's wrong with you? You seem tense," Dalia said while scratching her ears.

"N-Nothing. It's nothing. Now let's clean ourselves up," Rya said as she made her way towards the Fae-Bath. Once she reached the bath, she noticed that it was big enough for both her and Dalia to fit comfortably. It was made of marble stone and it had a crystal that was embedded into it. The crystal had a strange glow to it.

'Okay... This will do... Gah! My back feels so tight." Rya thought as she stretched her arms up high above her head until she heard a loud popping noise. She was starting to feel more relaxed after cracking her back. It's been days since she last took a shower and she was looking forward to the experience. She looked over at Dalia who had a worried look written on her face.

"So, I just channel my mana into this thing, right? Let's just fill this tub up and relax," Rya said with a smirk.

Rya turns to the Fae-Bath trying to remember what Quin told her. She closes her eyes, takes a deep breath, and holds out her hand over the crystal.

'Okay... Channel your mana into this thing. Just imagine your mana flowing into the crystal. Then, when it's full, stop.' Rya thought to herself as she tried to channel her mana.

Even though she was told how to use it it still feels foreign to her. She sees the crystal that she needs to use her mana on.

"I think I got the hang of it...ACK!" Rya was surprised when she channeled too much of her mana into the crystal which caused water to spray out from it everywhere.

"HEY! ALPHA!" Dalia yelped when she got hit with the water. She quickly used her arms to shield herself from the spray. Rya tries to hold back her laughter when she sees how wet Dalia has become.

"Ahahaha... Sorry. I'm trying, Dalia. This isn't easy for me," Rya says while cutting off the flow of her mana.

Dalia growled at Rya for a moment, but then she realized how silly she was acting and couldn't help laughing along with her.

"You're lucky you're an alpha. Or else, I would rip you apart," Dalia said as she wagged her tail playfully.

"Yeah, yeah... I said I was sorry, Dalia. Now, I'm going to try again," Rya said as she focused her attention on the crystal. Dalia made sure to hide behind Rya. Just in case she screws up again.

Rya takes a deep breath and focuses. She grips the crystal with both hands in order to focus better. She was going to make sure that she didn't overdo it like the first time. After a couple of seconds, the crystal begins to glow brightly with a blue hue. Rya concentrates until she can feel a little of her mana flowing through it.

"This thing is a bit sensitive to my mana. Hmmm. Ha! I got it!" Rya said with excitement as the water started to fill up the bathtub in no time. She couldn't believe how perfect the water temperature was, not too hot or cold.

Then she takes off her dirty poet's shirt, black pants, and boots before she takes a seat on the edge of the tub. She dips her toe in the water to test the temperature.

"It's perfect," Rya said with a chuckle.

Dalia walks over to the tub, seeing that Rya has already gotten herself comfortable. She reluctantly pulls off her dirty bandages and slowly enters the water.

"Tch! Why do I have to do this? I can just use my-EEP!" *Splash!* Dalia was pulled into the tub by Rya.

The Dark Elf couldn't help herself, and she laughed when she saw Dalia's shocked expression.

"Come on, Dalia. Relax and let's just enjoy ourselves," Rya said as she tried not to laugh again. Dalia gave her the saddest puppy dog look she had ever seen. Rya didn't know why, but she couldn't resist the adorable look she was getting from Dalia.

"Geez... I'm sorry, Dalia. It was supposed to be a joke... Here let me help you out," Rya said while she gently helped Dalia sit up in the bathtub.

Dalia gasps and shivers as she feels the warm water soaking her body.

"Hmhm... So, humans do this every day? I-I don't think I dislike this," Dalia moans as she closes her eyes. She was enjoying the warmth and comfort of the water.

"Here let's add some soap to the water," Rya says as she stands up and goes over to the cabinet where she saw a few bottles of scented soap.

She opens the cabinet and grabs a bar of soap. She returns to the bath, but before she gets back in, Dalia splashes her with water.

"HEY! Why did you splash me?" Rya said with an annoyed tone.

"Because I can," Dalia says with a smirk.

"Alright, I guess I deserve that," Rya says with a smile as she hops back into the water.

She then begins rubbing the bar of soap in between her hands, creating suds. Dalia watches in amazement as Rya rubs the soap all over her body scrubbing away the dirt.

'Goddess! It feels like ages since I've taken a bath!' Rya thought as she continued to wash herself.

Dalia's eyes were glued to the sight before her as she watched Rya clean herself with the soap. She never knew that Dark Elves like to use soap like humans do.

Rya got her hair washed and rinsed and then went about washing her body. She then stopped and moved to Dalia who was sitting in the bathtub. She was holding her nose trying not to breathe in the clean 'stench' of the soap.

"Doesn't that stuff hurt your nose, Alpha?" Dalia asked as Rya kneeled down in front of her.

"Huh? No, not really... I mean some fragrances can be stronger than others, but this is fine," Rya replied with a shrug.

"I see..." Dalia mumbles while sniffing the air. She was trying to get used to the scent of the soap.

Rya reached out, grabbed the wolfkin's arm, and began rubbing the bar of soap across her skin. Cleaning off the blood and dirt from their trip.

"I don't understand why you would put this stuff all over your body. Doesn't it bother you? Like everything is slipperier," Dalia asked while scrunching up her nose.

"No. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I love the feeling of being clean," Rya said with a grin.

"If you say so, Alpha," Dalia replied with a frown.

"Alright, close your eyes," Rya says as she puts her hand under the water and begins rubbing the bar of soap all over Dalia's body.

Dalia was starting to enjoy the sensation of Rya rubbing the bar of soap against her skin and fur. Rya started from her neck, shoulders, arms, and breasts. She took her time cleaning each part of Dalia. Rya was so focused on cleaning Dalia, that she forgot about her ulterior motive.

'God dammit! This blood is really dried on! How the hell did her fur get so dirty? It's so soft, too. Hmm, maybe I can find a comb and brush her fur later?' Rya thought as she tried to loosen the hardened blood stuck in Dalia's fur on her forearms.

Dalia noticed Rya's determined look in her eyes and couldn't help but worry that something was wrong with her.

"Is something wrong?" Dalia asked worriedly.

"Huh? Oh! No, everything is fine. It's just this damn blood. It's caked on in some spots. We really went through hell getting here, huh?" Rya said with a sigh.

"Yes... It was glorious," Dalia said proudly.

"Haha... Okay, now I need you to close your eyes so I can wash your hair. Just lean your head back," Rya said with a smile.

"O-Okay," Dalia says nervously. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back, and Rya began pouring water on her head. She then rinsed off her hair, making sure not to get any soap into her eyes.

"Alright, open your eyes," Rya said, and Dalia opened her eyes and sat back upright.

"There, see? Now your hair is clean and smells good," Rya said as she ruffled her hand through Dalia's hair, shaking off the excess water.

"Gah! You Dark Elves are strange. But thank you, Alpha. It feels nice," Dalia said with a giggle.

"Heh... I'm glad you like it. Now that my work is done, it's time to."

*Splash!*

Rya leaned back into the water, soaking her body and hair. With her body submerged, the water came up to her chin. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Dalia watched in amazement as the bubbles floated around in the water.

'Mmmm, I can't remember the last time I had a hot bath like this... Going through life-and-death situations can really take it out of you. It's so nice, not thinking about how I'm going to survive. Wait... I feel like I'm forgetting something?' Rya thought as she laid her head against the rim of the tub.

Dalia giggles at Rya and tilts her head. "Well, you know how to relax. But you seem to have something on your mind, Alpha?"

"It’s nothing, Dalia. Just thinking about how nice this is. But I have to admit... I feel like I needed to do something with you... but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was?" Rya says as she closes her eyes and lays her head back.

"I see... Well, we will figure it out later," Dalia said with a giggle.

After a minute of lying in the water. Rya's eyes snapped open as she recalled the real reason why she was taking a bath with Dalia.

'Ah... FUCK! I was supposed to find out if I'm a heterosexual or not!' Rya thought as she quickly sat up and turned her head towards the wolfkin who was playing with the bubbles.

Rya was studying her body but she couldn't wrap her head around her feelings. 'Come on! Dalia's tits are fucking killers! And she has a nice ass! Plus, her tail is adorable. Why doesn't this excite me?!'

She was staring at her so long, that the wolfkin started to get embarrassed. "Um, Alpha... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"H-Huh? Oh! Don't give me that look, Dalia. I-I'm just double-checking to see if I missed anything. Come here! I need a closer look," Rya said sternly before pulling Dalia into a hug.

"Ow! Alpha!" Dalia yelped as she was hugged tightly.

'Okay Ryan! Time to see if you are still a MAN! M-Mentally of course?' Rya thought as she pressed her face against Dalia's back. Her hands roamed around the wolfkin's body, feeling her firm muscles and soft fur. Rya closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. But no matter what she did, her heart wasn't racing.

'Goddess! Fuck! Why aren't I getting excited?! Is it because I have a vagina? No... I should still feel something!' Rya thought in a panic.

"Hehe! Alpha! You're tickling me! Ah! Stop it!" Dalia giggled uncontrollably as Rya's fingers roamed over her stomach.

Rya felt the wolfkin's firm skin under her fingertips. She could feel Dalia's abs tighten every time she moved her hand across them. Rya bit her lip in frustation. 'Come on! This is hot, right?! Why aren't my emotions going wild?!'

"Hehe! Okay! That's enough," Dalia said as she moved away from Rya.

"Hmm. Fine," Rya said, feeling defeated.

"Oh! By the way, Alpha. What did you mean by, 'I was supposed to do something with you'?" Dalia asked innocently.

"Eh? Oh! W-Well, I was just stressed out and maybe we can get drunk... Lord knows I need to take my mind off everything that's happened," Rya lied with a sad laugh.

"Yuck! I hate wine!... Alpha! Why do you drink that garbage? Dalia asked as her face twisted in disgust.

"What, you don’t like wine? Well, maybe they have beer? But, I don't know if the beer they brew is any good. I'm guessing that the wine is better," Rya replied, slightly confused.

"Hey, hey! What do you mean by that? Beer is, WAY BETTER THAN SOME ROTTEN GRAPES! That's disgusting!" Dalia declared with a furrowed brow.

"Well to each their own," Rya replied with a shrug.

Dalia scoffs, "I think you are trying to change the subject. You've been acting strange ever since we arrived in this village. I think I deserve an answer."

'Huh? S-She is sharper than I gave her credit for. I-I kinda feel like an asshole now... Fuck, Ryan... What are you doing? You're using her like a fucking creep... Maybe I should tell her about being summoned to this planet... It's the least I can do for her,' Rya thought, looking ashamed.

Rya sighed softly, "So you want an answer, huh?"

"Yes! So, tell me already! Please!" Dalia whines as she sits on Rya's lap.

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry," Rya says sheepishly while she rubs Dalia's back.

'I guess I'll tell her mostly everything. As long as she can keep it a secret.' Rya thought while she looked at Dalia.

"Alright... But you have to promise not to talk to anyone without my permission. Got it?"

"Yes. I promise, Alpha!" Dalia said with an eager nod.

Rya gives Dalia a big smile and sighs. "Fine, so the first thing I need to ask you is; do you know anything about the God's or Goddess's Summoneds?"

Dalia raises an eyebrow, "I know that my grandfather was one of them. Something about our God bringing us a champion to fight back against our enemies?"

"Wait!? Your Grandfather was a summoned!?" Rya gasped excitedly.

"Yeah? That's why I was targeted as a battle slave. Because I'm the best brawler because of my bloodline. But why are you talking about the God’s champions?" Dalia asked curiously.

"Oh, um... Well, I'm a Summoned of the Dark Elven Goddess, known as Nils," Rya answered nervously.

"W-WHAT?! ALPHA YOU'R~" Dalia's mouth was covered by Rya's hands as she desperately shook her head.

"SSSHHH! SSsshhhh! Don't yell it out loud! I'm worried about the others finding out. I was hunted by a paladin before I ran into Quinus and I am not sure what his position is on Summoneds. I believe he would be fine if he knew. But I don't trust the servants," Rya whispered to Dalia.

Dalia calmed down and nodded her head so Rya would let go of her mouth. Dalia then whispered, "S-So, Alpha's a champion!? You came from another planet!?"

Dalia was so excited that her tail wagged happily, splashing water everywhere.

"Well, I guess technically I am, but I'm not a champion! I was just a normal human three days ago." Rya said sheepishly while blushing.

Dalia giggles, "You were a human? Now, Alpha's teasing me!"

After a few seconds of laughing, Dalia noticed Rya was still sheepishly blushing with embarrassment and that was when it hit her that Rya wasn't teasing her.

"S-So you were a human!?" Dalia asks in a panic.

Rya could only nod.

"H-How did you become a Dark Elf?" Dalia asked with a trembling voice.

"Nils sent an orb to my planet that caught me when I was running in a forest and warped me to Tertius. She placed this orb choker necklace on me to quickly change me into a female Dark Elf once I absorbed mana." Rya explained as she looked to the side.

Dalia shuddered. "A-Alpha!? W-Why did you say, female?"

Rya panicked 'Crap! I let that slip!!!'

"NO! I didn't mean it like that! I was a human girl! Y-Yeah I'm just exhausted!" Rya cries.

"Okay, okay calm down, Alpha," Dalia says as she hugs Rya tightly.

Rya gasps for air before she calms down. "I-I..."

"It's fine, Alpha... Hehe. But now I know why you’ve been strange around Beta. You like him and it frightens, Alpha?" Dalia asked as she hugged Rya.

Rya blushes redder than a tomato, "N-No! T-That's not true! I lied, Dalia... I'm a man! I mean I was a man... A straight MAN! Okay!"

Rya pushed Dalia away from her in a panic.

Dalia giggled, "I'm sorry Alpha... So, if you're a male, do you find me attractive?"

Rya went silent, 'I tried everything and I never felt myself getting excited! Not even when I was touching her or seeing her naked body?... Not one damn time! No, no, NO!'

Dalia could see the panic in Rya's eyes.

"I see? You are not attracted to me, in that way?" Dalia said while she smiled at Rya.

"B-But I'm a man! Don't mistake me for a woman!" Rya protests.

"If you are a man, what does it matter to me if you're a straight male or woman? As long as Alpha wants me around is all that matters." Dalia responded while she giggled.

Seeing Dalia's reaction seemed to help ease Rya's panic. "T-Thank you, Dalia."

"You are welcome, Alpha," Dalia said while hugging Rya.

"Erm... I'm sorry about freaking out, just now... I don't know how to react to this situation since I've always thought of myself as a straight man," Rya mumbled awkwardly.

*Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Hmm?" Rya looks up at the door to their room.

Dalia sniffed the air.

"OH! I SMELL COOKED MEATS!" Dalia said with her tail wagging. Then she jumped out of the tub and ran to the door.

"D-DALIA WAIT! YOU NEED TO COVER YOURSELF UP!" Rya called out to Dalia.

"Coming!" Dalia said happily as she ran through the room towards the door and opened it while she was still naked.

Quinus, Percy, and Sir George got quite a view as the Wolfkin stood there with a smile.

The group was stunned by Dalia's beauty as her fluffy tail swung back and forth. She was sniffing the air as the aroma from the food made her mouth water.

Poor Percy didn't stand a chance as he stared laser beams through Dalia's body.

"Please don't stare, Percy," Rya said sternly as she ran over as quickly as she could to cover Dalia in a towel.

"P-Please forgive us, Lady Dalia," Quinus said as he bowed his head in embarrassment. He closed the door for them to give the girls their privacy.

"Hehe... Well, the young one is attracted to me. That makes things easier. If I can get him to fall in love with me then I won't have to worry about any trouble from him. Hehe." Dalia giggles.

"D-Don't be so sure about that!" Rya said in frustration.

"Hey! I'm not a child anymore! I'm 19! I'm an adult! And I will mark him, Alpha. You just wait and see. Hehe." Dalia pouted before she giggled at the thought of marking Percy.

"Haah.... What am I going to do with you, Dalia? We need to get dressed so we can get some food before bed," Rya said calmly as she walked past Dalia.

"But I don't like clothes! Alpha!" Dalia whines.

"You want me to have you go around naked all the time?... No! It's not happening! You need to get dressed. Now get over here, Dalia. I don't care if you like it or not. You're wearing these clothes because I say so!" Rya said sternly.

"But I feel comfortable being naked in front of others! Especially humans!" Dalia said as she did a power pose with her hands on her hips staring down Rya. She was flaunting her naked body without a care in the world.

'Ugh! Dalia!' Rya thought.

"That's it! You leave me no choice. You're my friend now! Hell, maybe even my pet! So, get over here!" Rya says as she grabs Dalia's hand and pulls her to the wardrobe to dress her.

"WWAAAHH! ALPHA! You can't make me!" Dalia whined as Rya put some clothes on her.

157