Vol.1 Ch.43 Clothes that aren’t “too” Revealing.
5.5k 32 156
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***

Dalia-IN-Dress-BW.png

***

It took about five minutes for Rya to get Dalia in clothes that weren't “too” revealing. Or so she thought.

The wolfkin tried to put up a fight but in the end, Rya won as she pulled down the dress she found in the wardrobe.

'Haah... Finally! She is decent... And the dress really fits her. Hm... I wonder if this was meant for someone else. Oh well.' Rya thought while wiping her brow before she looked at her own handy work.

"See? Wasn't so bad, now was it?" Rya asked while she crossed her arms.

"I can't breathe!" Dalia cried while tugging at the dress.

Rya had chosen a dark, elegant, off-the-shoulder mini dress that had lace rose trimmings, a dark fur "collar", small bloomers, and lace edging around the hem. The skirt barely covered Dalia's ass so her tail could be free, and the sleeves were tight. The dress also came with a pair of white knee-length pantyhose. The whole outfit looked great on Dalia even though she had a displeased look on her face.

"Come on Dalia, it's not that bad."

"Hmph! Why do you people care about these stupid things? I mean why bother with something so silly?" Dalia complained as she crossed her arms.

'Jeez! How am I going to explain to her that every guy, and some women, who stare at her naked body would probably want to jump her right then and there? She doesn't understand how gorgeous she is. Hm... Or maybe she's an exhibitionist?' Rya wonders to herself.

"Haah. Dalia, what do wolfkins do when winter comes? Do you guys migrate or something?" Rya asked.

"Hmm? Why would winter come? Winter only happens in the north?" Dalia asked, confused.

'Wait? They don't have seasons here on Tertius? Well, there goes my plan to convince her.' Rya thought as she looked at Dalia.

Rya was silent as she was trying to come up with another idea to convince Dalia that wearing clothes is not as bad as she thinks.

"Alpha, why would winter come down here?" Dalia asked with a frown.

"Well, I guess it's my fault for assuming that Tertius had seasons like all planets... But this is the only other planet I've ever been on... And to be fair, I'm not sure if the other planets back in my old solar system have seasons as well. But it can't only be an Earth thing... Can it?" Rya wondered out loud.

"Whoa? You're making that up! Winter doesn't just come and go like that. C-Can it?" Dalia said nervously.

"Well, I can't prove it to you but back on Earth, we had four seasons. Summer, Autumn, Spring, and Winter. I think I will miss the changing of seasons. Anyway, I thought you would need clothes if winter was to come," Rya admitted to Dalia.

"Hmm, fascinating. So, what is winter like? I’ve only heard of it," Dalia asks curiously.

"Winter is cold, there's snow and ice everywhere. It rains a lot too. But the winters are short. It usually only lasts for two months depending on where you live," Rya explains.

"Wow, that sounds pretty terrible. I'm glad I don't have to experience it. I prefer warm weather myself," Dalia said happily.

"Well, there hasn't been that much of a difference between the temperature since I’ve been here... It's been warm during the day and a little cool at night. It's almost like I'm living in San Diego... Hey, can you wear clothes around the humans, for my sake? Please?" Rya said to Dalia.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it for you, Alpha. But if these things get in the way of my fighting, then I'll rip them apart!" Dalia said as she crossed her arms over her bosoms.

"I doubt they would stop you from doing what you want to do. If you really want to fight then I don't care, just try not to draw attention," Rya replied with a grin.

"Hmph! Fine," Dalia huffed.

"Thanks, Dalia. You're the best. Alright then, let's see what I can find for me. Maybe there's a shirt and pants combo in here somewhere," Rya said with a sigh before she started going through the wardrobe.

'Dammit... There's nothing in here but dresses!... Hold on? I think I see something in the back of this closet. Aha!' Rya had gone through the whole closet until she finally found a pair of pants and a long-sleeved button-down shirt.

"Oh, I can make this work. And hey, look! It has pockets!" Rya said happily.

While Rya was busy going through the wardrobe, Dalia had a devious smile creeping across her lips. She spotted a dress that was hanging in the front that would be perfect for her revenge. If Alpha forcefully dressed her in something she didn't want, then it was only right for her to dress Rya.

Dalia quickly snuck up behind Rya, who was too focused on searching the closet and pulled the dress off its hanger.

"Here we go~AH!?"

Just as Rya was about to grab the pants and shirt, Dalia tackled her from behind which caused the towel that was wrapped around Rya's chest to fall off.

"Oof! Hey! What the hell Dalia?" Rya yelled at the wolfkin who had a triumphant smile on her face.

"This is payback for what you did earlier. Now hold still Alpha!" Dalia said as she started dressing Rya in a purple off-shoulder dress with matching panties. Rya tried to fight back, but she was no match for Dalia's strength as she felt the fabric going over her head.

"AH! D-DALIA!?" Rya screamed out as Dalia put the dress on her.

Dalia got Rya's arms through the sleeves of the dress before she moved the dark elf's hands above her head. Dalia tied Rya's wrists together so she could finish the job.

"Hey! Wait! I don't want to wear a dress! And especially not THIS one! I have something better. Look!" Rya whined, but it was too late. Rya's dress was a purple off-shoulder gown, made out of chiffon with a silk lining. The dress came with a pair of satin-laced panties, with the same material, to match. Rya could tell the dress was custom-made for someone.

"Ah Ha! You'll wear this!" Dalia said as she grabbed a pair of black pantyhose.

"What the fuck are you doing!? Let go!" Rya cried out in protest as she failed to break free.

Dalia then took a pair of stockings and put them around Rya's ankles.

"I’m just returning the favor, Alpha. You should be grateful," Dalia said smugly.

Rya tried pulling away, but Dalia had her tied down and wasn't letting go as she added a corset and garter belt.

"AHHHHH! NO! Get your damn hands off of me! I don't want to wear a dress or a corset!" Rya yelled out.

"I'm not done yet!" Dalia declared as she finished putting on the corset.

Rya didn't know why she was so resistant to the idea of being dressed by Dalia. Frankly, she was starting to enjoy the feeling. But she didn't want to admit it, so she continued to struggle against her restraints.

Dalia grabbed Rya by the shoulders and made sure she wouldn't move as she tightened the corset on Rya's dress which caused her breasts to be pushed up.

"Well Alpha, can't you wear this dress around the humans, for my sake?" Dalia teased Rya with a smirk.

'Not fair! She's using my words against me! But I never said I wanted to wear a dress! Aunh?' Rya's thoughts were interrupted as she felt her corset being pulled tight, causing her breasts to jiggle. For some reason, her nipples had gotten hard.

"W-Wait! Hold on, please! Why a dress of all things!? Why not something else? Something less girly, like a tuxedo or a suit!" Rya pleaded as her mind was becoming cloudy.

Dalia ignored Rya and kept tightening the corset until it was snug against her.

"No way, Alpha, you started this!" Dalia giggled before she put on a pair of high-heeled shoes.

"H-Hey! Hold on a minute, please!" Rya said, a bit louder than she intended.

"Sorry, no can do," Dalia said as she grabbed a few items of jewelry.

"What? What are you planning to do? Wait! Dalia, wait!" Rya shouted as her mind wondered what she looked like.

"Just sit still and enjoy this, Alpha," Dalia winked at Rya.

Rya let out a shuddering breath. She had never felt this way before. Rya couldn't tell if it was fear or excitement that was bubbling inside of her, but she had a strange feeling about this.

Dalia was enjoying herself as she looked at her handy work. Her Alpha had been turned into a cute, helpless, doll.

'Goddess! My breasts are getting so tight in this thing! And these panties feel really good too! I didn't think wearing a corset would turn me on this much! B-But should I let Quin see me in such a state?... N-No! I can't think like this! I'm a man!' Rya was conflicted by her feelings, she didn't know what to do. She shook her head as she was starting to get frustrated at the wolfkin.

"Why did you do this to me!" Rya glared at Dalia, who had a smile on her face.

"Because if I have to wear this thing, then so should you," Dalia said proudly, "Or I can wear nothing at all. Your choice, Alpha."

Rya's glare turned into a pout, she wanted to say no but the idea of Dalia walking around in her birthday suit would probably cause a riot. Plus she was a little curious to see what she looked like.

"Fine. You win this time Dalia," Rya huffed.

Dalia laughed as she cut the rope with her claws. Once she released Rya's hands, she then placed the last item, a tiara, on Rya's head.

Rya rubbed her wrists before she tried to stand up. However, due to the high heels and tight corset, she lost her balance and fell into Dalia's arms.

"Careful now, Alpha. You don't want to ruin this nice dress, now do you?"

"Shut up," Rya grumbled.

"Hm Hm. That thing suits you well, Alpha! I’m sure you'll enjoy it!" Dalia said as she helped Rya to her feet.

“Tch! Whatever,” Rya said with annoyance.

156