Vol.1 Ch.49 A Battle With A Bra.
4.6k 10 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took some time for Rya to get her emotions in check before getting ready to clean herself up. She came out of her bedroom wearing a towel after taking a morning bath. She was so caught up in what had happened to her that she didn't realize Dalia wasn't in their room. Rya's anger at the goddesses caused her to completely forget about the wolfkin and her whereabouts until now.

"Where did that little wolf run off to? I hope she's okay..." Rya mumbled to herself as she went to the wardrobe to see what clothes she could wear.

When she opened the doors to the wardrobe all she could find was dresses. Her feminine side was delighted at seeing all the lovely clothes while her rational old self was irritated at the thought of putting on a dress.

"God there's nothing but dresses in here?" Rya moaned in frustration as she dug through the wardrobe trying to find something other than a dress. Luckily for her, she found some men's clothing, way back in the cupboard. It was a little dusty, but she decided to take a gamble and try it on.

"These are a bit big... but they should do for now," Rya muttered as she pulled out a men's black shirt and brown pants then she put them on. She thought everything was fine at first but a part of her didn't like how baggy the shirt was on her. It didn't hug her form the way she liked it. And lastly, her instincts were screaming for her to wear underwear. She tried her best to ignore these thoughts, but it was becoming more difficult to disregard them as she felt her breasts bouncing freely underneath the shirt. As well as, feeling her clitoris rub against the fabric of the boxer-briefs.

'God damn it, why did I have to be turned into a woman!? Ugh, I guess I need to find some suitable underwear. B-But it's only temporary! Y-Yes, that's right! Just until I get a new set of armor! That's it. Yes, that's why I have to get underwe- NO! NO, I'M STILL A MAN! AUNGH!?' Rya's breasts brushed up against the shirt making her shudder at the sensation.

"F-Fine! I'll wear some stupid bra and panties! I just won't get used to them!" Rya growled to herself as she looked for feminine underwear. She was frustrated when she conceded to her feminine instincts.

Rya sighed after searching the entire wardrobe and found the drawer with the female undergarments. She was drawn to these purple pairs of underwear that had black lace at the top. They weren't like the frilly bras and panties that she had seen in the shops back on Earth. No, these were the sexy ones that hugged the body in all the right places and emphasized the breasts. The fabric was silky soft, and they were the kind that could make anyone's skin look great.

"Oh... Well, this will be a one-time thing. I-I'm just trying to see if they fit, that's all. Yeah, I'll put them on and see if they'll work," Rya said as she took the pair of purple lace underwear in her hands.

'It's just underwear, Ryan. It's not like I'm conceding to what makes me a man... I-I just need to support these stupid breasts and I don't want any chafing with men's underwear. I'm being practical! Y-Yeah! That's it. I'm not conceding...' Rya thought as she held up one pair of panties to examine them closer before putting them on.

Rya then removed her clothes and put on the purple panties. While she was putting them on, Rya felt a bit shy about wearing such a feminine garment but continued anyway as she slowly pulled up the purple panties until they were snug up against her groin. When the fabric touched her skin, Rya couldn't help but blush a little at the feeling. She didn't know what it was but her lower region felt a little excited from the sensation of having her vulva covered in such a silky garment. 

She couldn't believe how comfortable the underwear was. It wasn't too tight or too loose. And she could tell they were made to perfectly fit her hips.

'They must be special or something. They feel so soft... M-Maybe they are enchanted or something.' Rya thought to herself as she was trying to figure out if they were magical. Instead of disliking them, they felt just right as they hugged her private parts.

"O-Okay... I guess I should put on the bra. Oh, come on, Ryan! It's just a stupid piece of clothing. Besides, my breasts will bounce and jiggle without it," Rya said to herself while blushing. She was still a bit reluctant, but she picked up the matching bra and examined it.

"Whatever... Let's hope I can latch the hooks on this thing..." Rya said as she tried to put on the bra.

After a few attempts, Rya was struggling to get the bra on properly.

"Augh... Come on. Women have put these stupid things on all by themselves all the time. I should be able to do it!" Rya groaned as she struggled to hook the bra behind her back.

Rya was contorting her body in different directions to reach the hook behind her. She was frustrated, and her breasts were bouncing about wildly. She didn't know how women could deal with the awkwardness and difficulty of putting on bras. She tried and tried again, but her boobs wouldn't stop bouncing and swinging everywhere.

"Nnngh! This is impossible! How do women do this by themselves!" Rya shouted in frustration as her hands were behind her back pulling the straps closer which caused her breasts to be pushed together even more. Her boobs looked bigger now as she continued her struggle to latch the hooks.

"Come on! Come on! Almost there... almost got it..." Rya whispered.

The Dark Elf was about to give up until she heard a knock on the door.

"Pfff... Fuck me..." Rya mumbled as she gave up on latching the bra, " Um... C-Come in," Rya yelled out as she covered herself with the towel.

The door opened violently as a wolfkin with a smug look on her face, came marching in proudly with her head held high.

"Morning, Alpha!" Dalia said loudly.

Rya turned her head and looked at the wolfkin who was acting a bit odd.

"Dalia!? Where were you? I was beginning to worry about you since I didn't see you in our room!" Rya stated with concern.

"Oh, I took your advice and got marked by my mate," Dalia said happily.

"Hmm? You got marked?...." Rya asked before she started to sniff the air and could smell the sex permeating off of Dalia.

'Gah!? Damn! She must have gotten fucked all night,' Rya thought as she scrunched up her nose.

"Yup! My Alpha told me to mark my mate! And I DID! He was so amazing that I let him mark me as well! You're right about human males, Alpha. They are so much more open compared to beastkins. Oh, and his stamina is AMAZING! He was fucking me all night! Ahaha! And he marked the inside of me, a LOT!" Dalia laughed loudly with pride.

"W-What!? Aren't you moving a little fast?" Rya shouted in bewilderment.

Rya would have been happy for the wolfkin but she didn't expect Dalia to fuck a guy the day they met. It seemed too fast for a person to jump right into a sexual relationship. But she guessed the difference between human and beastkin was quite significant.

"No! There aren't that many males that are timid and aggressive at the same time. So, I don't see a reason to wait." Dalia said confidently.

'Well... She's honest and straightforward. I guess that's her way of life.' Rya thought as she nodded her head in agreement.

"O-Okay, if you and Percy are fine with it, who am I to get in the way? I'm happy for you Dalia. Just don't go overboard, alright?" Rya said trying to sound happy for her but she was still fighting her anger towards the goddesses.

Rya wished she knew how to get back at them and became lost in thought. While the dark elf was thinking about the Goddesses, Dalia walked over to her and tapped Rya on the shoulder.

'H-Hey? What the hell?' Rya thought to herself as she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Dalia who was looking at her.

The wolfkin smiled and stretched her arms out looking like she wanted a hug. "You're the best Alpha!" Dalia said with a huge grin as she jumped at Rya.

"W-Wait! Dalia! TAKE A BATH FIRST!" Rya panicked while trying to keep her distance from the pursuing wolfkin who nearly got her.

"Awww!? Alpha, doesn't want a hug? Just because she doesn't want to get dirt all over her clothes?" Dalia teased as she prepared to hug Rya again.

Rya had to think quickly before she made another attempt, "NO! No, I'm not afraid of getting dirty. I just don't want to be mistaken as Percy's mate. Or are you trying to force me as his mate?"

Dalia halted and her ears started twitching while panic was written on her face. "AH! I can't believe I almost did that! My little wolf is mine and mine only! I'm sorry Alpha!" Dalia said as she ran away from Rya and went to the bath. Making sure her mate's scent didn’t rub on anything else that could somehow rub onto another human by accident.

'Well, at least she's loyal to her mate...' Rya thought as she breathed a sigh of relief and was glad that nothing bad happened between the two. She didn't want Dalia's stink to linger on her, now that her elven nose could smell things way more clearly.

"Now I need to get this stupid bra on," Rya said to herself as she looked at the bra sitting on the dresser.

'I can't believe I'm actually doing this... But I'm a man in spirit! And no stupid piece of fabric is going to make a fool out of me!' Rya thought as she grabbed the bra and looked at it as if it was a Rubik's Cube. She flipped it upside down to get a better look at the hooks, "How the hell do women put this thing on!?"

'The hooks and latch are so small, why the hell are they so small? It looks impossible to attach! Who thought this was a good idea!?' Rya thought to herself as she tried to figure out how to attach the hooks.

Rya then remembered that the Maid, Miss Megara, told Rya that she would be waiting outside the door to their room.

'Maybe she can help.' Rya thought to herself as she walked to the door.

The maid was surprised when she saw Rya poking her head out of the door.

"Umm... C-Can I ask for your assistance? I need a little help?" Rya asked the Maid with a nervous tone to her voice.

"Y-Yes Miss Rya!" Miss Megara replied nervously. She was still not comfortable being around Rya after her night terror episode, which happened a couple of hours ago. But she was a professional and would do whatever was asked of her.

Rya then backed away from the door so the maid could come in.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to know if you could lend a hand and help me with my bra?" Rya asked as she pointed her right hand towards the bra.

"O-Oh! You're having trouble, Miss Rya? Do Dark Elves prefer not to wear undergarments?" the maid asked with a hint of curiosity.

"No, we do! B-But the problem is I-I had a growth spurt in m-my chest and I'm not used to bras yet?" Rya said as she blushed and turned away embarrassed.

"Ah! I see. Well, I'll show you my Miss. Here let me take that from you first," the maid said as she held Rya's bra in front of her.

"Thank you," Rya said as she took the bra from her.

She then began to put the straps through her arms and moved around to Rya's back so she could hook them in the right place.

Rya was very grateful for the help as she still wasn't used to wearing bras.

"That's pretty easy, now all you have to do is to just tighten the strap a bit more so it will be comfortable for you."

And as if it was like magic, the bra supported her big breasts with ease when the cups were tightened. Rya was amazed and looked at her new boobs in the mirror. She was speechless at how much her new assets had grown. They were so round, bouncy, and jiggly, and they felt just as good or better than her panties.

'I think I can get used to this?' Rya thought to herself as she looked at the maid.

"So... How is it?" Miss Megara asked.

"It's... surprisingly comfortable," Rya admitted as she felt the weight of her breasts being lifted by the bra.

Miss Megara smiled, "Is there anything else you need, Miss?"

"N-No, that should be all. Thank you," Rya answered with a smile.

"It was no problem at all, Miss Rya." the maid replied with a blush. "I must say I've never seen a woman so blessed in the chest department before. Your bosoms are perfect!"

"Really? T-Thank you. I think?" Rya said nervously as she tried to hide her embarrassment.

'Yeah, these were created by my foul Goddesses!... However, I have to admit, they do know how to create a gorgeous body... But I hate that I can’t get turned on by I look at myself! It's frustrating!'

"You're welcome! Now if you excuse me, Miss... I'll be back at my post if you need anything else," Megara said as she left the room.

Rya then closed the door and sighed in relief. "Well, time to get the rest of my stuff on."

Rya quickly went to her dresser and grabbed the men's clothing she selected earlier. She put on the dark shirt first and then the pants. They didn't fit well and felt a bit off but she paid it no mind. Then she grabbed her old dark elven boots and slid them on. Lastly, she put on her belt and grabbed her sword and shield.

Rya then walked over to her bed and looked down at the other bras. 'Maybe I should bring some with me, for the road? Just in case...' Rya thought to herself while stretching out her hand.

She grabbed a few of the bras and stuffed them into her bag before Dalia came out of the bathroom. She cleaned off the smell of sex, that she enjoyed last night. Rya was surprised that Dalia cleaned herself, despite her strong preference to be covered in the stench of sex.

"Hey, I'm almost done. How long will it take for you to get ready for the trip?" Rya replied as she grabbed her backpack.

Dalia smiled and threw her towel to the ground. "Okay, I'm ready, Alpha!"

Rya looked at the naked wolfkin and then back into her eyes, "Dalia! You're not going to walk around naked!"

"Why not? I've been marked by my little wolf? So I should be good?" Dalia replied with a confused expression.

"Jeez! Firstly, humans can't smell like we can. Hell, I can't smell half of what you can, and no one can tell that you're marked. So, put on clothes... Now!... I don't care how small they are but you're going to put something on. Got it?"

Dalia nodded with a sad look and slipped on her underwear, a mini dress, and skimpy shorts.

"Alright I'll get the rest of my things together and meet you outside," Rya said while heading to the door.

Dalia pouted as she left the room, "This is bullshit! I can't go anywhere without my mate's smell on me! And I have to wear this silly thing. Stupid clothes." Dalia complained angrily and stomped down the hall like a child.

137