CH17: Setting Up For A Kaiju Battle
129 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rough barely explained how he felt. He was missing an arm, not really, but his Kaiju was, and it cut his combat strength down below half.

 

A gathering of Starlight Scouts told him his situation was anything but good, and one by herself had cut off his arm. The worst part was that he didn’t even know what kind of energy she used.

 

Vergil tried to calm down and strategize.

 

All he managed to do was review how he reached his current situation from his perspective. It started with a desire to reach the next realm and catch up to Dante. That was a desire that turned into a minor obsession. Because of it, he strung his delicate lines of psi-cultivating cords into a string and attached it to a leviathan fragment. From there, he made a decision.

 

Jacob was waiting in the wings to attack when he was weakest. The opportunist would have watched and waited until Vergil thought he had all his ducks in a row. So he had to be spontaneous.

 

Vergil ascended to the natal realm, but that wasn’t enough for him. He didn’t want a weak foundation, and leviathan veins were convenient for their perpetual diamond-rank psychic energy.

 

He did what he needed to do and sacrificed his health to ensure his node was of the highest quality possible. Of course, that was on him, but it was necessary for the strongest foundation possible.

 

To recover, he fell back on his old reliable technique, The Black Goat’s Embryo, but he was nearly too far gone. Power and flesh were needed to bring him back to full health, and with him passed out, the will behind the technique took over. Shub Niggurath would not let him die with resources close at hand. She directed his skill to reap the lives of drones and psions too slow to get away. Her will was not the only one that mattered.

 

Shub Niggurath used the leviathan vein for its power when constructing his sanctuary. But the leviathan vein wasn’t simple. It was an object perpetually producing diamond-rank psychic energy. When attached to the malleable flesh created by Shub Niggurath, it sought a reunion with its original body.

 

The wills fought for control, but ultimately Shub Niggurath was too far away to drive out the will of a being she had already ingested. So the leviathan vein was always the fragment of a demon lord, a finger from the demon lord’s dismemberment.

 

When Vergil came to, he had no control. However, thanks to Shub Niggurath’s efforts or the demon lord’s distraction, he gained control over the Kaiju. Once the Kaiju body was out of the ground, a rank 8 monster should have noticed. But that was a lie told by the psions from an early age.

 

In reality, the psions were using demon lord fragments to foster their youths under the nose of other groups. The princess of the 12 moon kingdom, Mona, the pink Starlight ranger, attacked him. Throughout the battle, Tyson and Jacob interfered while Vergil tricked the psions so he could buy time.

 

As he gathered the fragments, the demon lord’s consciousness grew stronger until it was all he could do to maintain control. After 5 fragments, he was at his limits, unfortunately; after he had Mona on the ropes, Tyson used his control technique on her and boosted her power. That wasn’t a problem until the other rangers appeared, and one cut off his arm.

 

“Why are the rangers instead of scouts?” Vergil asked the demon lord.

 

He felt her fury before she replied. “How can you ask questions at a time like this?” She said.

 

The arm was where he wanted it to be. After giving it, some thought, one of the last dominos had fallen into place as he wanted. He fell to a knee and made the expression on the Kaiju’s face appear pitiful.

 

“She’s pretty weak for a demon lord. How did she give you trouble, pink?” The green ranger said.

 

Vergil clawed another fragment from the ground and tossed it back like a jello shot. A new power radiated from the kaiju, and a new arm formed immediately. But, again, he felt his will get pushed back by the demon lord.

 

“You fool did you think your meager will was enough to stand against me. I am Lucifina, the dark lord who rebelled against the goddess Yehwah” The demon lord cackled.

 

He fought tooth and nail for control before the image of the remaining areas where the fragments remained came unbidden to his mind.

 

“Watch as I regain my power,” Lucifina said.

 

To be perfectly honest, it was better to let his subordinates do the menial labor after he put the initial work in.

 

He watched her reach out her hands before a flowing dress that seemed to devour the light of countless stars wrapped around her naked body. Countless images appeared on the dress of demons, monsters, and alien life forms. The tattoo above her womb glowed ever brighter as she began her battle against the rangers.

 

Canons fired, swords erupted in towering slashes that sliced apart mountains, and the black dress countered them all with its twisted creatures. The world seemed ready to fall apart. Holes started to open in the fabric of space while the demon lord cackled, and yellow-eyed snakes launched themselves from the dress to attack the scouts.

 

Vergil cultivated bitterly while the demon lord battled the Starlight Scouts. He felt himself quickly reach the advanced stage of the natal realm before charging forward.

 

After being thrown around but not fully defeated, the starlight rangers finally decided to go for broke. They raised their wands in the air and summoned their ultimate weapon.

 

From their wands, a signal erupted until 5 robot girls, each of a different color, combined into the ultra-fighting robot. Long blond hair flowed down the ultra-fighting robot’s shoulders like a waterfall. Its dress was short but stopped being revealed, and its face was adorable. Small delicate white wings spilled out from its back as a halo of purity appeared over its head.

 

“Allow me to show you true power.” The demon lord grabbed her hips before tapping her giant clit.

 

Vergil’s eyes widened. He knew what would happen next, but it was supposed to only exist in hentai. The demon lord’s clit twitched before lengthening rapidly, forming a massive twitching veiny cock. The purple head of the cock peaked between the demon lord’s dress of starless night-dripping swimming pool-sized dollops of precum.

5