Breakfast in Bed (A Grandmaster of Theft Erotica Vignette)
297 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Something warm and slick rhythmically brushed against the apex of Cassidy’s thighs, stirring her slumbering senses. She began to crack her eyes open, but the soft morning light that filtered through her bedroom curtains struck her. She winced and shifted away into her feather-soft pillow.

 

Grogginess clung to her mind like a fog while a faint, steady slurp rustled her ears.

 

W-what’s happening…? she wondered as the smoldering sensation between her thighs surged. A smooth, sensual caress traced its way up her folds and unleashed a shivering ripple.

 

Cassidy’s heart thudded as she jolted open her eyes.

 

Her midnight-black evening gown from the night before was hiked up, exposing her sleek, slender legs. Moreover, her panties had been stripped. In their place was a captivating girl with a button nose, heart-shaped face, and long, wavy honey-blonde hair. With eyes closed and Cassidy’s legs propped up on her shoulders, she continued to indulge in Cassidy, each sampling slow, deliberate.

 

“Rebecca,” Cassidy murmured, her voice drowsy, “what are you up to?”

 

Rebecca’s lashes flicked up, revealing her cornflower-blue eyes as she poked her head. She produced an unabashed grin. “Licking my girlfriend’s pussy.”

 

She dipped back in, pressed the entire length of her tongue against the bottom of her folds, and glazed Cassidy with one colossal lick to the top. Cassidy clenched her bed sheets as her hips bucked against Rebecca’s sultry lips.

 

Why are you doing this?” Cassidy asked, her face burning.

 

“You’ll have to wait for answers,” Rebecca said, “my tongue’s a bit tied up.”

 

Rebecca was a relentless tide, each quick flick chipping what little shoreline of resistance Cassidy had. Cassidy bit her bottom lip before threading her fingers through Rebecca’s soft hair. A momentary indulgence was permissible… Besides, Becca had already started, and it didn’t seem like she was going to stop anytime soon, so why not let her be?

 

Cassidy sealed her eyes, pulled Rebecca’s head closer, and rocked her hips upward into a rhythmic dance with Rebecca’s tongue. Each silken sweep set Cassidy adrift on a sea of sensation. She was a ship at the mercy of the waves, tossed and turned by the tempest of Rebecca’s tender touch.

 

“More…” Cassidy panted as she swayed like a flower caught in the embrace of a summer breeze. “I need more…”

 

Rebecca’s tongue moved like a brush, painting strokes of pleasure onto the canvas of Cassidy’s core, each pass an adept display of passion and skill. She teased, swirled, probed – she did anything, everything she could that chiseled away everything that was Cassidy beyond her raw hunger.

 

“Don’t stop… Don’t hold back…”

 

Quickening her pace, Rebecca’s tongue flickered and flittered, each feverish swipe a spark that ignited a wildfire within Cassidy. Cassidy’s pulse raced, and her body tensed – straining as if she were a bowstring drawn taut and ready to snap. Each ragged breath she drew was a plea for release.

 

“More, more, I need more…!” Her grip on Rebecca’s hair tightened as her legs trembled, her body thrumming. “I’m almost there, keep going!”

 

Like a lightning bolt, Rebecca’s skillful stroke struck Cassidy’s clit with unrelenting precision. Cassidy’s toes curled, her hips bucked, and her back arched as a torrent of pleasure erupted at her core and blazed through her body. Her heart pounded a wild rhythm, each beat echoing the thunderous intensity of her passion.

Rebecca lifted her mouth from Cassidy and slinked upwards. Her soft, curvaceous figure effortlessly exuded the allure of a love goddess. Her ample breasts swayed with every inch she crawled before mounting Cassidy. She nestled her chest against Cassidy’s as she settled herself atop.

 

“I think I found my new favorite flavor.” Rebecca slipped her tongue over her pillowy lips, making them glisten with a hint of moisture. “I could do that all day and never get tired.”

 

A pleasurable tingle filled Cassidy as she drew in deep, content breaths. She wouldn’t mind it being part of her daily routine. Perhaps they could even set aside a whole day.

 

“Did you enjoy your wake-up call?” Rebecca asked.

 

“Enjoy? That’s an understatement. You’re amazing. What inspired you to do something so spontaneous?”

 

“I thought we could start the day on a high note since last night didn’t go as planned.”

 

Cassidy’s stomach knotted.

 

She still had so much work to do and messes to clean up – including but not limited to returning The Maker’s Tear to The Dilmurid. Returning it to them was why she ran the caper on Narcissa in the first place.

 

The day’s not going to wait for m—

 

The small space between them vanished as Rebecca locked lips with her. Rebecca’s mouth molded to hers, and the world seemed to fade into insignificance. Cassidy’s heart swelled as the soft embrace enveloped her. Their tongues danced together before Rebecca peeled away from the kiss.

 

“I hope you know how much you mean to me,” Rebecca said.

 

A gentle heat kindled within Cassidy’s face. She didn’t need words to know how deeply Becca cared about her. In fact, maybe she needed to be more intentional about showing Becca how much she loved her as well. She couldn’t have Becca thinking she took her for granted.

 

With a swift, fluid motion, Cassidy hugged Rebecca and gracefully rolled her over, placing herself atop. Rebecca’s eyes widened momentarily, but then her gaze melted into a sultry, knowing expression. Her lips curved into a mischievous, inviting smirk.

 

“I think it’s time we switched things up a bit,” Cassidy whispered, her voice velvet. “Besides, I know just what I want for breakfast.”

 

For those familiar with an older draft of this I did, this is a revised copy updated to reflect my current writing skills and challenge myself a bit today. I wished to practice my prose a bit, and, well, this is the end result. Hope you enjoy it! Now I'm going to get back to running my YouTube channel at Story Marc and working on The Ties That Blind, the sequel to Confessions.

Oh, and for those who wonder where this takes place timeline-wise, it is the morning after the end of Confessions. Give it a look if you want greater knowledge of these two, among many other things! Finally, please leave a heart if you enjoy this!

5