The Ache of Absence (A Grandmaster of Theft Erotica Vignette)
66 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cassidy lay sprawled on her back, the covers of her bed pushed down to her knees. Her breathing grew shallow, her chest heaved as a hot flush spread across her skin. An insistent throb pulsed between her thighs.

 

She closed her eyes and pictured Rebecca’s form. Her honey-blonde braided ponytail cascaded over her shoulder, her cornflower blue eyes mesmerized, and her plump lips beckoned like no other. Cassidy could almost feel Rebecca's fingers brushing softly against her cheek. Shivers ran down her spine.

 

With one hand, she cupped her breast, thumb brushing over her sensitive peak. Her other hand ventured lower and traced the slickness of her silk. Each touch, each caress, was an echo of what she imagined Rebecca's would feel like.

 

She remembered Rebecca's voice, honeyed with need. She remembered the weight of Rebecca's gaze, filled with raw, unbridled lust.

 

Slipping a finger inside herself, Cassidy imagined it was Rebecca's, moving in rhythm with her heartbeat. She could almost taste Rebecca on her lips, could almost hear the soft moans and sharp intakes of breath.

 

Her movements became more frantic, her thoughts more jumbled. Rebecca's name escaped her lips as a plea, a prayer, a curse.

 

The world narrowed down to the burning sensation between her legs and the overwhelming longing in her heart. She wanted Rebecca—needed Rebecca—in ways she had never needed anyone before.

 

And as the waves of pleasure crashed over her, Cassidy's last coherent thought was a fervent wish that the next time she felt this way, it would be with Rebecca.

I wrote this as a flash fiction experiment. I wanted to see if I could limit myself to under 300 words while making a complete snapshot that's entertaining.

3