Chapter 28(Elite Summoner(52/80))
1.3k 12 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cherry Bombs, well atleast that is what I call them. I do not know their actual names, nor can they speak, but the main point is that they are plant summons that can grow and disperse cherry like fruits that act as high impact explosions. Rotten Treants are basically just walking tree like figures, but they are actually an undead type summon and their flesh is that of rotting bark and wood. Over the past few days, I have been making sure to have my summons spread out across the the underground network. Cherry bombers leave, well cherry bombs in designated positions, along with Rotten treants casting a skill that lets them rapidly grow branches and and bark. Leaving trails of their rotting wood along the underground tunnels has been a time consuming event, especially since I need to assign escort tier 3 summons for them since their combat ability is to week for this level of an area. Although my tier 3 summons have been able to safely adventure the tunnels, these monsters would still easily kill me if I was still an adept mage or a basic summoner. 

I've already decided to completely blow up and commit arson as the whole time we have been scouting the area, nothing noteworthy has been discovered. No people, sentient races, technology, treasures, secrets, etc. Well I guess it is expected that a mountain in the middle of the wilds to be well exactly a mountain in the wilds and nothing more. 

In the mean time, I've noticed that Ciel has been rather joyful during this time, I guess that all of this scouting and her being the team leader this time around is a nice change of pace for her. Laos has gotten lonely even though we return to the camp at night, so she has been especially abusing her cuddle time. Shifting into her smaller form of 3 meters long and a 6 inches in diameter give or take, she just loves to wrap around me at night time. Well I imagine that since she is cold blooded, she probably wants some warmth at night, although she doesn't want to cuddle with the others as much as me. Since she has been our camp guard this whole time, I've been been acceding to her requests. Sometimes at night though I feel a bit weird, but I chalk it off to her hugging a bit too much. 

I also noticed that Nix got a little board escorting me since most of the monsters are wiped out by either team 1 or Ciel's team 2, both of which I had to slim down due to summoning the tier 2 summons. Sigrun as well, but she keeps up her strict demeanor a lot and shrugs it off as no big deal. I convinced them that since I have the teleport and recall skills, I can just have one of them lead team 1 instead. As a result Nix and Sigrun alternate in leading team 1 and the other escorts me through the tunnels. 

I am not too sure of how long it'll take to fill the caves with our "preparation" but at the very least it seems that the wild life here ignore the rotting bark and the unpalatable cherries so we can keep moving forward with our plan. 

 

1 week later...

Name   Hp 13 hp
Race Human? Hp Regen 1.5 hp/h
Class Elite Summoner Mp 291 mp
    Mp Regen 415.62 mp/h
  Current Max    
Level 55 80    
Experience 3900 4400    
         
Stats Base Total    
Str 6 6    
Con 6 6    
Dex 8 8    
Agi 7 7    
Int 158 316    
Wis 515 1030    
Unallocated 0      

Elite Summoner
         
Name Level Max Description   Cost
Elite Mercenary Summon 34 100 Temporarily summon 1 tier 3 creature. [10-Beast,15-Plant.30-Undead,40-Elemental,50-Spirit, 80-Demon,90-Angel,100-dragon] 30/45/65/90/120/155/195/240
Evolve 2 20 20 [20]Permanently Evolve a summon to tier(3) 200mp
Summoner Teleport 30 30 Teleport to a summon, decrease Recall cooldown. 50mp
Summons' Network 30 30 Increase range of Summoner Communcation and allow Summons to communcate with each other within the range.  
Summoner's Blessing 20 20 Increase 10 summons' stats by 50%  
Summoner's Space 1 10 Pocket Space to house summons(0-10)[1]  
Summoner's Mind 2 10 10 (25)% increase to Wis and Int  
Summoner's Mana 2 20 20 (25)% increase to Mana and Mp Regen  
Unallocated 0        

It's time. After a week of preparation Ciel guarantees that every tunnel under the mountains are prepared, and with how the spider webs are flammable, as long as on part catches fire, the rest are sure to follow. Even if the fire doesn't outright kill some of the Arachnids, the fumes, temperature, and the possibility of the mountain collapsing on itself are sure to kill most if not all of them. All I need to do is give my cherry bomber the signal, and the rest will follow. Of course, I made sure to move my group a few km away from the mountains before hand. Currently we were all back in the forest, on the other side of the mountains from where we came. Well atleast the mountains gave us some variety in our lives, a change of pace, but back to the forest we go. I didn't really check before hand, but these trees...they are...bigger?Darker? Hmm.. Well, perhaps this side gets more rain?

Giving my summon the signal, I see the mountains physically jump. The mountain didn't fly into the air, but I could've sworn I saw it move as if it jumped. Then the collapse and smoke started happening when 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'

The trees all around us bended, as if trying to run away from the mountains. Looking at the mountains more and more smoke and dust rose, as 

*bing

Level Up

Level Up

Level Up

....

Oh...well as happy as I am to see myself getting stronger, I am a bit worried if we are far enough from the mountains. Perhaps we should have moved further away before setting them off. I can already see a huge dust cloud actually heading towards us. Not from the mountains, but from the explosion and winds carrying the dust from the ground. Nix moved to create a dome around us. Summoning an air spirit,we all hunkered down in the dome while I asked the spirit to provide for us fresh air. After around 10 minutes, the dust had settled. Looking back the mountains, Huge plumes of smoke began to rise sky high, the mountains themselves seemed to have caved in on themselves, standing only half as tall as they were. Uh...I hope I didn't damage a national park or nature reserve...I start walking away. Out of sight out of mind...

1 hour later...

*bing

Max Level Reached

Class Advancement available. 

Noble Summoner

Mass Summoner

.....

WTF??? Already??? How many creatures were there? How many spiders did I kill?

Oh almost forgot, hope u all  had a merry christmas, and a happy holidays!

Mc? Class?
  • Noble Summoner Votes: 71 95.9%
  • Mass Summoner Votes: 3 4.1%
Total voters: 74 · This poll was closed on Jan 3, 2020 05:09 AM.
22