Chapter • 4: Even Introverts Have To Make Money!
304 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____________________

Liu Ming's widened in absolute horror. If you told him the world was ending or he was dying, he would never show this facial expression.

Because it's worse. It's far worse than dying or Earth-chan cumming her brains out.

It's People. The Humans!

People terrify him. An annoyance he can do without. He can pull a Yu IlHan any time of time day. If the population suddenly up and vanished, he wouldn't even have cared.

...Okay that's a lie.

He would have thrown a huge party in their 'honor'. He really would have. Alas, his world was quite the boring one after World War 2, or so the people of the internet says. It's no difference to him.

[ Tti-ring! A Mission has been issued ]

Pulling Liu Ming out of his thoughts was a screen popping before him. Upon reading it, his lips twitched. He doesn't know weather he should laugh or cry.

[ Mission: Chase away the people who are invading your sacred Holy Ground - Your Home!

Mission Grade: White.

Mission Details: Huh? Eeeh! People! There are people! Get them away! Who knows what they'll do!? What happens if they start talking to you?! Oh, the horror!

Rewards: Two Random Light Novels, Ten Low-Earth Grade Fitness Beauty Pills.

Mission Remark: FOR OUR HOME AND OUR QUIET! Kill em!...... *Cough* Shoo them away, I mean. Totally!]

Liu Ming's eyes shined. They sparkled with life seeing the promise of a Light Novel. Because fuck, he's fine with just about anything. Even some Hentai or a shity harem black-haired protagonist Isekai will do.

Different from Liu Ming, the others looked at him with awkwardness. Some even looked around because of the strange atmosphere. It's been a few minutes since they asked and he's just staring at them. Even when he slurped those sensually long luxurious white noodles. If wasn't for those captivating alluring food of the Gods, then they would have left a long time ago.

" Hey! What's the hold-up?!"

" Yeah! What's going on up there?!"

" Did someone trip on their robes again?! Come on guys! I thought we went over this!"

The people in the back patience were running thin.

Does the creator of that mind-breaking and mind-numbing smell think they have nothing else to do?!

So what if the aroma made them feel tingly inside! That doesn't mean anything!

" He's... He's just staring!"

An Outer Disciple yelled. His shin had goosebumps all over, at the lack of life in the...Young Master's eyes.

Emotionless looking at them is an extremely handsome young man.

His eyes displayed coldness and apathy like he was not from this world. With his snow-jade skin and luxurious black hair and empty bright gem-like purple eyes, he seems otherworldly to anyone he crosses. It feels like he shouldn't be looked upon or talked to in a bad way. Like a sacred item that should be kept safe and secure.

This was the Young Master they had seen upon entering. At first, they're shocked at his appearance but later got over it due to the overpowering heavenly aroma. They have seen many handsome Young Masters, this isn't something new. Hell, even a few in the group are good-looking fellows themselves. 

Nonetheless, no, what mattered the most, was the - Smell. The little thing he's holding and eating out of.

Sure, they know what noodles are. However, the one that Young Master has is a Heaven and Earth of a difference, compared to their dry and tasteless bits of dough.

It's like comparing a lizard to a Dragon. One is vastly better than the other. A chicken to a Phoenix. One is a must-have and will kill each other for.

Would they kill each other for what the Young Master is boldly eating in front of them? Maybe? Probably only the Oven Brothers will do that.

Suddenly, Liu Ming stood up, his eyes wide. The others flinched and stepped back together like a collective consciousness. A Hivemind who desires noodles and nothing but that.

' Wait.' Liu Ming's lips turned upward.

' There's no time limit! And a how I should kick them out!'

This means he can scam*cough* sell, instant noodles and make some money.

He ain't rich.

But...

The Outer Disciples all abruptly shivered and looked around. Who's after them? Why did they feel like a great ancient beast is looking at them?

Only when they looked back to Liu Ming did they understand.

Are eyes shine supposed to shine like that? They don't think so.

Liu Ming took a step forward

Again, like they are all connected to a Hivemind, they all stepped back.

Liu Ming's eyebrows lifted at their weirdness but shook it off.

His eyes didn't see them as living and breathing beings. He didn't see them as Human.

No.

He saw walking money signs.

' They have money.'

Liu Ming's smile reached his ears.

The Outer Disciples gulped down some dry saliva.

They...

They might not have thought this through...

==============================

17